Realist News (Jsnip4)
Updated World News - In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page - Printable Version

+- Realist News (Jsnip4) (https://www.realistnews.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-general-discussion)
+--- Forum: Survivalist | Conspiracies | Gold | Silver | News (/Forum-survivalist-conspiracies-gold-silver-news)
+--- Thread: Updated World News - In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page (/Thread-updated-world-news-in-sandbox-off-topic-have-a-laugh-above-main-page)

Pages: 1 2

Updated World News - In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page - Thinker - 05-25-2016 01:19 PM

For those who were coming to read the news and not chat, Thinker has moved to Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh above the main thread at the request of "Fleck".

As you can see I moved and "Fleck" is gone - WTF?

A shill out of the dark.

Thanks to Fleck the main news has moved up to Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh and his B.S. remains on top. A good thread for people to read when they want to see how closed minded people think.
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-jesus-christ-thinker-shut-the-fuccccc-up-already

Thanks "Fleck!"

"Thinker" Has Moved To Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh - Fleck - 05-25-2016 02:49 PM

You're welcome, "Thinker"!

RE: "Thinker" Has Moved To Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh - waht - 05-25-2016 04:40 PM

(05-25-2016 01:19 PM)Thinker Wrote:  For those who were coming to read the news and not chat, Thinker has moved to Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh above the main thread at the request of "Fleck".

As you can see I moved and "Fleck" is gone - WTF?

A shill out of the dark.

Thanks to Fleck the main news has moved up to Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh and his B.S. remains on top. A good thread for people to read when they want to see how closed minded people think.
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-jesus-christ-thinker-shut-the-fuccccc-up-already

Thanks "Fleck!"

The reason I keep coming back here is to read your threads, wtf!

Well, I will move to Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh then.

Jesus Christ, Thinker, shut the FUCCCCC UP already!!! - Thinker - 06-18-2016 08:35 PM

Keeping News & Shills Who Live On Realist News Alive!

For Those Who Want To Know What Is Happening In The World - Thinker - 06-26-2016 04:50 PM

So much is going on in the world every second. Venezuela, Argentina, Afghanistan, Cuba, Ukraine, and all over Africa and the Middle East. The New World Order is on the march to create a new world with only two kinds of people - slaves and masters.

Sandbox/Off Topic is where you'll find news updated on a regular basis, and the shills are enjoying the main page mix of whatever.

Epic Speech by Dr. Dahlia Wasfi: No Justice, No Peace

RE: Updated World News - In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page - Thinker - 07-17-2016 06:00 AM

(06-26-2016 04:50 PM)Thinker Wrote:  So much is going on in the world every second. Venezuela, Argentina, Afghanistan, Cuba, Ukraine, and all over Africa and the Middle East. The New World Order is on the march to create a new world with only two kinds of people - slaves and masters.

Sandbox/Off Topic is where you'll find news updated on a regular basis, and the shills are enjoying the main page mix of whatever.

Epic Speech by Dr. Dahlia Wasfi: No Justice, No Peace

bump

Bumped To Awaken - This Is Why You MUST Switch To Alternative News - Thinker - 08-15-2016 12:18 PM

Austrailian News Telling the World About Just How Dumb Americans Are - THEY LOVE FLUORIDE AND THINK IT'S GOOD FOR YOU - THE DOCTORS AND DENTIST TOLD THEM AND THEY BELIEVED!

AMERICANS DON'T PROTEST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN OVERDOSED IN FLUORIDE!

THEY DRINK FLUORIDE!

BRUSH TEETH WITH FLUORIDE!

THEY BATHE IN FLUORIDE!

THE DENTIST FILLS THEIR MOUTHS WITH FLUORIDE!

POISON TO THE REST OF THE WORLD, BUT U.S. CITIZENS BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE IT'S GOOD!

WHY DOES THE MOST OF THE WORLD THINK AMERICANS ARE STUPID?

BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!

Fluoride Is Poison - Hard Hitting Australian Report - Wake up Americans - You are Committing Suicide without even knowing it!

Alternative Media on Holocaust Truth Seeker Monika Schaefer Speaking Out - Thinker - 09-02-2016 02:30 PM

Free Speech - Liars Hate It!

Truth Deniers Hate It!

Was it truth or opinion that might be right? Monika Schaefer is now being shunned and ostracized in her home town of 5000 people where she has lived as an active community member for 35 years. Monika Schaefer has been in the international News which you can follow on the links below. Monika has been an active leader in her community in Jasper, Alberta, Canada as a violin teacher, musician and involved in politics.

Her Green Party background is that she ran three times federally (2006, 2008, 2011) and once provincially (2004). She also attended the founding convention of the Green Party of Canada in 1983. She released the YouTube video "Sorry Mom, I was wrong about the Holocaust" | on Alfred S — Monika's brother's channel (17 Jun 2016):

Video pulled from Youtube, but the Truth Still Rolls On:

Dear Paul,

Upon careful consideration I have decided that either you publish my whole letter, or not at all. If you cannot publish my entire response to your article of July 14th, 2016 “Video denying holocaust causes uproar”, then I will find other channels to do so. You may have noticed that this story is gathering attention around the world. Your refusal to publish more-than-half of my response to your smear piece will become part of the international story. Word is getting out that Canada is becoming a repressive society, and the Fitzhugh’s unfair censorship encapsulates this repression.

Here is how my friend and colleague in England sees it:
http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=9751

We Are From the Future — Next Stage is the Revolution of Love - Thinker - 09-30-2016 06:56 AM

https://vimeo.com/110996290#embed

EVERYTHING IS SOUND - ARCHON MIND-GAME overcome by HUMAN HEART THINK--BELIEVE--CREATE - Thinker - 10-14-2016 12:26 PM

What you are going to see & hear this video will go against just about everything you have ever learned; yet there are 3 vital messages of importance I have been granted:

1. EVERYTYHING IS SOUND - literally. We're all vibration & what starts with sound ends in sound.
2. WE NEED TO LOSE OUR MINDS in order to get through this. Watch for more.
3. ANGELIC FORCES are aiding us in multiple ways, particularly via MUSICAL LYRICS & TONES. It's simply beautiful.

2007 - The Place of No-mind - Mooji (Not attached to any experience)

Oct 6, 2016

The Battle Between Mainstream Media Vs Alternative Media - Thinker - 11-15-2016 10:09 AM

The Reconstruction of Mainstream Media Lies and How They Continued as Alternative Media

As an alternative news journalist, I have a respect for real journalism as it should be. However, in this day and age, media is hijacked to be nothing more than an increasingly dishonest propaganda machine for hidden agendas. As time goes on, it only keeps getting worse. The only way to counter-attack the unremitting brainwashing is through awareness.

Updated World News - In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page - Thinker - 02-03-2017 04:50 AM

More News!

This Is How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online - Thinker - 04-24-2017 03:36 AM

This 1967 CIA Memo Is Still Used to Discredit Conspiracy Theorists Today

The Truth About "Fake News": Idiocracy/ Dumbing Down of Society - Thinker - 08-03-2017 04:19 PM

This isn't the video you expect it to be. I discuss why slogans like "fake news" are actually making people dumber not smarter. Propaganda is nothing new, but a lot of people act as if it is... Fake news is not limited to one side of the political spectrum, there is plenty of BS to go around and its about time I said something about it.

Where Did They Go? - Thinker - 09-20-2017 06:44 AM

For those who came time and time again to throw out words of anger and hate, because of to much news - where are you? You who wanted to share information, where are you? You that can only come when evil is here - shame on you! The true members that support Realist News can still be seen and the shills - went somewhere else.

Sick People with No Unity!

10 People Who Got Caught Trolling & More Than Likely Been To Realist News

MAINSTREAM NEWS MEDIA ADMITS THE NEW WORLD ORDER CONSPIRACIES ARE TRUE( UNBELIEVABLE! - Thinker - 11-10-2017 06:36 PM

Predicted in 2009, but without Hillary Clinton as president, will it happen?

Kissinger / Obama "New World Order"

Obama, Bush, Clinton, Kissinger speak of New World Order

It is no longer a conspiracy theory when the people involved are recorded speaking about the new world order. People in the highest ranks of US government speak of the NWO so please listen. They are destroying the dollar so the world will not want to use the dollar as the world currency anymore. They will then introduce a new world currency and further gain control of the world. Don't let the elite bankers control the worlds money or the whole world will be enslaved to a select few.

Bilderberg Kingpin Henry Kissinger Admits ISIS Gets Its Weapons From U.S. Government

Trump's Speech to the New World Order!

Trillions of dollars that Hillary Clinton didn't get voted as president, and now what happens to the money?

Stepping Out of the Matrix - Thinker - 02-24-2018 03:03 PM

Understanding the different dimensional levels has been quite an emotional ride. Learning about what lives with humans and non-humans is changing my life. I now understand that we are not alone and that each one of us has DNA that connects us to something. Do you know who you are and where you really come from? What don't you know? How blinded are you to what is right in front of your face? Will you wake up?

Updated World News - In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page - Thinker - 08-02-2018 06:15 PM

Thanks Dove for adding to the bottom half of a wonderful website. I moved to the top because there were so many that complained, but so few have come back to support the bottom. You threads are very informative and continue to awaken a mind that is expanding every day. My spirit guide is finally rejoicing that after so many years, my awakening is here! I give thanks and praise to the Universe and all those in it who have put forth an effort to make a planet full of being to unite. I give thanks and praise to the Creator of all things for the mercy that has been bestowed upon the beings of planet Earth. While so many defile the planet, it is the children whose cries have been heard throughout the Universe and intervention has come.

What weapon in the world has made it a better place?

What war has made people rejoice and be happy?

What one nation in the world has people that don't want to leave it, because its the best place to live?

Why do they put fluoride in the water supply of Americans? Because their to dumb to look up and see Hitler used it and its listed as a poison around the world. How else could so many pedophiles takeover and slaughter their children? Over 2000 children a day go missing in the United States, and not a peep out of the Obama/Clinton administration for the Americans, but if 200 Black Africans girls go missing, the U.S. sends an army? Time to wake up Americans, your children are being slaughtered, and your country is becoming the pedophile capital of the world!

How long will the children cry?

https://www.realistnews.net/Thread-liz-crokin-tweets-when-you-expose-child-sex-trafficking

Look Up - News, Love, Unity, Peace Is Raining Down!!! - Thinker - 11-12-2018 11:57 AM

For those who wonder why most of the mainstream news is in the Above Topic, is because it is a place where no shill can go and therefore, there are no negative or nasty reply's as you see that are attached to this thread. Those people, the bashers, haters, and not about anything but division aren't posting anymore and have gone to another website, or Youtube channel to spread their hate.

For those who wish to post information, please do so!!! There is so much information that needs to be uploaded into the mind, before it can start to grow again.

Why can't you use 100% of your brain???

"THINK ABOUT IT!!!"

Prison of your mind...

UPDATED WORLD NEWS...In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page - Thinker - 04-28-2019 08:41 AM

Looking for a link to a recent story???

Most can be found in the Off Topic, where shill/trolls are easily spotted...

What in the world is going on???

Look up!!!