Realist News (Jsnip4)
John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, & Myself - Printable Version

+- Realist News (Jsnip4) (https://www.realistnews.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-general-discussion)
+--- Forum: Survivalist | Conspiracies | Gold | Silver | News (/Forum-survivalist-conspiracies-gold-silver-news)
+--- Thread: John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, & Myself (/Thread-john-mccain-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99m-ashamed-of-my-country-i%E2%80%99m-ashamed-of-my-president-myself)

John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, & Myself - Thinker - 02-23-2015 12:32 PM

Arizona U.S. Sen. John McCain said something on CBS’s “Face the Nation” Sunday about the U.S.’s handling of the ongoing standoff between Russia and Ukraine that surprised host Bob Schieffer. “I’m ashamed of my country, I’m ashamed of my president and I’m ashamed of myself that I haven’t done more to help these people,” McCain said. “It is really, really heartbreaking.”
http://news.yahoo.com/john-mccain-m-ashamed-country-m-ashamed-president-175342180.html

“Shut up or I’ll have you arrested….. low-life scum” – John McCain to anti-war activists
The old leaders have destroying as much of the world as possible. Failed leadership!

John McCain: LIAR - From Bush to Obama McCain is a man on a mission and it's coming without truth.

RE: John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, & Myself - mcetcher - 02-23-2015 02:14 PM

Good. McCain is ashamed of himself, with any luck he'll commit seppuku. Next.

[Image: 300x300.jpg]

How do politicians get away with it? - Sheeple who only watch television! - Thinker - 02-23-2015 04:51 PM

Do Americans Think We Face Tyranny? Americans don't give a damn to the lies, corruption, and fraud, as long as they have a job! Slaves that don't know what they are!

CHUCK BALDWIN: If Americans Lose Semi-Auto Guns, TYRANNY Will Engulf the World

McCain ANTI-GUN rights !! SHOCK! You Can't Protect Your Family in Your OWN HOME!? - Thinker - 02-23-2015 04:55 PM

RINO John McCain: "I Don't Understand" Why Ted Cruz And Rand Paul Would Filibuster Gun Control

Democrats Call For Door To Door Gun Confiscation!

John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, & Myself - fr3d - 02-23-2015 04:56 PM

How old is he, 85? And he's ashamed NOW? Better late than never i guess.

RE: John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, & Myself - abacus30 - 02-24-2015 12:23 AM

F*ck this bullshit. He's not ashamed of sh*t. He's just trying to use the Sympathy card to get as many American sheeple as possible on board with arming the Ukrainian Coup govt (formed by the CIA) to kill some more Eastern Ukrainian citizens. He's the biggest WAR-MONGER in US history. He just wants to kill, kill, and kill some more humans all over the earth.

RE: John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, & Myself - fr3d - 02-24-2015 05:51 PM

(02-24-2015 12:23 AM)abacus30 Wrote:  F*ck this bullshit. He's not ashamed of sh*t. He's just trying to use the Sympathy card to get as many American sheeple as possible on board with arming the Ukrainian Coup govt (formed by the CIA) to kill some more Eastern Ukrainian citizens. He's the biggest WAR-MONGER in US history. He just wants to kill, kill, and kill some more humans all over the earth.

Ya, i know, Psyochpaths are never ashamed. All world leaders and the likes are like
programmed biological robots devoid of emotions. That's how they get the job, or maybe
the job gets them, who knows.