Realist News (Jsnip4)
What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Printable Version

+- Realist News (Jsnip4) (https://www.realistnews.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-general-discussion)
+--- Forum: Survivalist | Conspiracies | Gold | Silver | News (/Forum-survivalist-conspiracies-gold-silver-news)
+--- Thread: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist (/Thread-what-obama-says-is-a-domestic-terrorist)

Pages: 1 2

What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - omnimenice - 03-31-2011 03:26 PM

Obama Administration says “ You are a domestic terrorist if are
You are WHITE and….

* Have expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)

* Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA membership, CCW permit)

* Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)

* Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)

* Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)

* Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)

* Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government

* Home school your kids

* Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties

* Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

Quoting Rev. Jesse Jackson on Obama
“ I’d like to cut the niggers nuts off “

http://www.survivalblog.com/2011/03/beware_of_homeland_security_tr.html

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Warrior3535 - 03-31-2011 04:02 PM

I quess that makes me a terrorist. All the above applies to me except a fear of Big Brother (it's more like a hate than fear) and the "N" word nonsense.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - NickNick - 03-31-2011 04:23 PM

Let’s look at it from a different perspective. What makes a Survivalist?

Dictators, oppressors and Kings.

I am every one of these as well. I do fear Government because they have the power to send my brothers in the armed forces who are now awakened yet.

We pay in order to be oppressed. Maybe the tax revolt will begin this year (like webbot predicted).

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - omnimenice - 03-31-2011 05:03 PM

I would like to know why every time a democrat gets in office.
They want to take military action against civilans?

We all remember Janet Reno and the jack booted thugs.
Now we have Janet Napolitano and the jack booted thugs.

Another dike bitch willing to stomp on your rights to further
Her own agenda.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Heather - 03-31-2011 05:29 PM

The NWO agenda of TPTB has no real party affiliations, or even a nationality. This steamroller has been slowly barreling along for a long time. Whatever one administration doesn't get done for them, they see to it the next one will. Obama is simply the current figure head of the hidden International Corporatocracy that really calls the shots. I'm disgusted by how many of us got played, by supporting Obama for change. I was equally disgusted that an idiot like Bush Jr was good enough for Republicans just because of party rhetoric. I'm fully convinced they are both part of an INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL ELITE.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - 12GaugeAngel - 03-31-2011 06:20 PM

Soooo let me get this straight. According to my government, I am a terrorist and al qaeda needs our support in libya? This is utter nonsense. This is a tactic. It's a last ditch effort to keep the sheep from waking. I am flabbergasted.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Guest - 03-31-2011 06:51 PM

stay on topic with fresh news, no talk about God whatsever or you will be kicked off

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Guest - 03-31-2011 06:55 PM

**<blinking lights>**, two flat assed overweight scorned women take control of a talented blog, what a shame

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - bwood - 04-01-2011 04:08 AM

add donald trump to the list?

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - ohoh7 - 04-01-2011 06:55 AM

I must be a terrorist then because I do most of those all except for the home schooling. Holy crap I guess now I am big brothers enemy.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Fleck - 04-01-2011 01:46 PM

"You are WHITE and"

Wow really? Do we need this kind of garbage in here?

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - omnimenice - 04-01-2011 02:17 PM

(04-01-2011 01:46 PM)Fleck Wrote:  "You are WHITE and"

Wow really? Do we need this kind of garbage in here?

White patriots are being subjected to extra scrutiny because they oppose
Islam and all the ignorant bullshit that goes with it. Multiculturalism isn’t
working in Europe and isn’t going to work here! It’s not about race. It’s about a fucked up violent cult. That needs to be treated as an enemy to the free world

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Fleck - 04-01-2011 02:25 PM

I think you need to get back to your IKA meeting and leave real truth tellers and truth seekers alone.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - omnimenice - 04-01-2011 04:38 PM

(04-01-2011 02:25 PM)Fleck Wrote:  I think you need to get back to your IKA meeting and leave real truth tellers and truth seekers alone.

Is it racist to be fearful of something that is determined on your demise?

If trailer park guys who wear mullits decided to strap on bombs and blow themselves up to kill people not like them. I would be afraid of them too.

Truth is, this is a realistic survival scenario that needs to be addressed and planned for like any other.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - 12GaugeAngel - 04-01-2011 06:09 PM

Isn't it mostly a few groups of extremists who are funded by CIA and mi6 that want to kill all Americans/Europeans? They are trying to divide us from within by playing on our differences, fear. Israel is an issue too... But I'm not sure all Muslims are the issue omni.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - UCOMusic - 04-01-2011 09:18 PM

(03-31-2011 03:26 PM)omnimenice Wrote:  Obama Administration says “ You are a domestic terrorist if are
You are WHITE and….

* Have expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)

* Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA membership, CCW permit)

* Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)

* Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)

* Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)

* Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)

* Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government

* Home school your kids

* Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties

* Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

Quoting Rev. Jesse Jackson on Obama
“ I’d like to cut the niggers nuts off “

http://www.survivalblog.com/2011/03/beware_of_homeland_security_tr.html

Where does it say "WHITE"?

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Fleck - 04-01-2011 10:58 PM

Because omnimenice is a loser who had to inject race into the issue. Then he said it's not about race.

One of the few people who is anti-Obama because he is black, and isn't afraid to show it.

omnimenice, I bet you were completely asleep, sucking on your thumb, screaming 'hoo-ra America kill um ragheads!' during Bush's presidency.

It's pretty sad that a lot of people didn't wake up until Obama came into office. It's very telling.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - bwood - 04-02-2011 06:39 AM

as if?
give me a break... you knew damn well..

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - maytagday - 04-02-2011 09:52 PM

(04-01-2011 04:38 PM)omnimenice Wrote:  
(04-01-2011 02:25 PM)Fleck Wrote:  I think you need to get back to your IKA meeting and leave real truth tellers and truth seekers alone.

Is it racist to be fearful of something that is determined on your demise?

If trailer park guys who wear mullits decided to strap on bombs and blow themselves up to kill people not like them. I would be afraid of them too.

Truth is, this is a realistic survival scenario that needs to be addressed and planned for like any other.
The Muslims started the last religous war in the middle ages with thier convert or die *****. The western world beat them down to dersert rats. They are starting ***** again this time they want the bomb. I say take the out now. Maybe that's Obama's hidden agenda, make them kill eachother. I don't think he's that smart though.

RE: What Obama says is a domestic terrorist - Fleck - 04-02-2011 10:02 PM

Obama's agenda? You're asleep like a baby. Here's a pacifier so you can stop sucking on your thumb.