Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You Will not beleve me.
11-04-2011, 12:34 PM
You Will not beleve me.
I'm not gong to say who because people have emotional ties to this person. Every time I bring this up people get mad. I have been blocked by other forms for bringing this up. I believe that bill hicks faked his death and came back saying he is 12 years younger I'm not going to say who I'll let you figure it out It is fairly obvious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks

JayOne, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2011, 03:25 AM
RE: You Will not beleve me.
I have to admit I didn't know who Bill Hicks was so I googled him. I think I see what you are talking about. Found this thought you find it interesting.
http://www.sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists
11-05-2011, 05:10 PM
...you're absolutely right, I don't believe you. I'm laughing my ass off right now at this post...

In case anyone is wondering, I THINK he's saying that Bill Hicks faked his death, only to change his height and his voice, and the part in his hair, amongst a myriad of other things, so that he could become Alex Jones...

sorry guy, but he'd have been better off staying Bill Hicks.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
11-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Isn't Bill Hicks one of the countries biggest sporting goods distributors? Specializing in Guns and Ammo?

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
12-01-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.firetown.com/blog/2010/10/24/...ill-hicks/

JayOne, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2011.
02-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Good idea but how does a 32 year old pull off being a 19 year old not to mention the fact that Alex Jones is not funny at all (I have watched several of his docs and listened to his show a couple of times and not once did I laugh) and Bill was a comic legend ? seriously if Bill Hicks faked his own death it would be to disapear not to become Alex "I'm a distraction because if I was this close to the real truth I'd be dead" Jones