Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
WIKILEAKS FINALLY DID IT…IS SHE DONE? - EMAIL SAYS "DESTROY EVIDENCE"
08-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Wasserman Schultz Breaks Silence On Awans: I Did The Right Thing, & Would Do it Again
A defiant Debbie Wasserman Schultz sat down with the Orlando Sentinel, telling the paper that she stands by her decision to keep Pakistani IT staffer, and personal friend, Imran Awan on her payroll six months ater he was fired by members of congress and banned from the House computer network.

“I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,” Wasserman Schultz said Thursday in an exclusive interview with the Sun Sentinel. “There are times when you can’t be afraid to stand alone, and you have to stand up for what’s right.”

Schultz added “It would have been easier for me to just fire him.”

Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Awan: "I did the right thing, and I would do it again - It would have been easier for me to just fire him" pic.twitter.com/XeSVeybfXf

— ZeroPointNow (@ZeroPointNow) August 3, 2017

And fire him she did, eventually

Imran Awan was finally fired by Wasserman-Schultz after he was arrested at Dulles airport on charges of bank fraud while actively trying to flee the country, after wiring nearly $300,000 to Pakistan. Awan’s wife, Hina Alvi fled the country in after having been stopped at the airport in March with an undeclared $12,000 in cash, and reportedly allowed to board her flight after an order by former FBI Director James Comey and deputy director Andrew McCabe.

Of course, nothing to see here…

“Wasserman Schultz said:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-03...d-do-it-ag

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Wasserman Schultz Just Made a Full Confession, She’s Guilty

Did a police raid of two city blocks for prosecutor's murder hurry up confession? Will Debbie turn states evidence or will she commit suicide before the trial? Every other Clinton witness is.

TRAITOR Debbie Wasserman Schultz Turns Against Party, Reveals OBAMA ADMIN Has Been LYING UNDER OATH

08-28-2017, 11:30 AM
Civil Suit Against Clinton-Podesta-W./Schultz Filed for Fraud-Collusion-Rackeeteering
A Jury trial denied to an American citizen? Who will be the judge and how much will it take to watch another case that may expose political corruption to be dismissed and put away far from the minds of Americans. A civil lawsuit that already is one sided and from history of the names and past accusations of criminal activities show this will be open and shut.

How many judges have a history of taking big cases and following the laws. Watch for the usual and the pattern of a dismissal. No jury-No Real Trial- Judge makes the call. A civil suit against Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazile, CNN, Time Warner, and the Democratic National Committee has been filed in a complaint from Gregory Ackers. The complaint filed with the courts on August 14 cited "collusion and racketeering to mislead" by top Democrats and media figures.

Chris Simpson and independent investigator Mellisa 'Honeybee' Zaccaria discuss what effects this suit could have on an unimaginably corrupt political establishment. Mellisa is also working on an important documentary which deals with 'developing a documentary project focusing on real people and their experiences battling criminal networks within local courts, law enforcement, Child Protective Services and our judicial systems.'

You can help support her documentary here:

PizzaGate - DNC Pedophile Ring exposed by Podesta's Emails - Obama, Clintons, Andrew Kline

This is the start of an open source investigation into the Pizza Gate Pedophile Rings being run by Comet Ping Pong Pizza. This ring of Pedophiles is directly exposed by the emails from John Podesta and Tony Podesta. Also directly connected to this is DOJ Andrew Kline.

09-01-2017, 03:40 AM
WIKILEAKS FINALLY DID IT…IS SHE DONE? - EMAIL SAYS "DESTROY EVIDENCE"
Wikileaks giving up more of the Hillary emails sent for insurance by now dead former head of the Clinton Foundation. After one percent of the emails were released, the elite child pedophile ring got exposed.

James Comey Drafted Hillary Clinton's Exoneration Before FBI Interviewed Her and 17 Key Witnesses

Former FBI Director James Comey started to draft a statement exonerating Hillary Clinton in the bureau's investigation into her use of a private email server before the FBI interviewed her or her key witnesses, the Senate Judiciary Committee said Thursday, the Washington Examiner reports. "Conclusion first, fact-gathering second — that's no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy," Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Judiciary Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said in a letter to the FBI.

The Judiciary Committee reviewed transcripts, which were heavily redacted, indicating Comey began drafting the exoneration statement in April or May 2016, before the FBI interviewed up to 17 key witnesses, including Clinton and some of her close aides. Comey's work on the statement also came before the Justice Department entered into immunity agreements with Cheryl Mills, Clinton's chief of staff while she was Secretary of State, and Heather Samuelson, who served as the State Department's White House liaison.

Comey announced in July 2016 the FBI wouldn't recommend criminal charges against Clinton. Democrats in Congress alleged last fall that Comey's actions in the FBI's investigation into Clinton's email use violated the Hatch Act, which caused the Office of Special Counsel to launch an investigation. During its investigation, the Office of Special Counsel interviewed James Rybicki, Comey's chief of staff, and Trisha Anderson, the principal deputy general counsel of national security and cyberlaw, who were close to Comey at the FBI.

The Office of Special Counsel shared those interview transcripts at Grassley's urging after Comey was fired. In their interview with Anderson, the Office of Special Counsel asked when she first learned Comey was planning to make a public statement about the Clinton investigation. "I'm not entirely sure exactly when the idea of the public statement first emerged," Anderson said. "It was, I can't, I can't put a precise timeframe on it, but [redacted] ... And then I believe it was in early May of 2016 that the director himself wrote a draft of that statement." In his interview, Rybicki told the Office of Special Counsel that Comey emailed several people in the spring "to say, you know, again knowing sort of where—knowing the direction the investigation is headed, right, what would be the most forward-leaning thing we could do."

When asked whether the Comey statement was drafted in either April or early May, before Clinton herself was interviewed by the FBI, Rybicki said that was correct. In their letter to the FBI, Grassley and Graham requested drafts of Comey's statement closing the Clinton email investigation, including his initial draft from April or May and his final statement.

The senators also asked for all records related to communications from FBI officials related to Comey's draft statement, and records provided to the Office of Special Counsel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Journalists Pizza James Woods Podesta Clinton & Wikileaks NEW News! Thinker 1 676 02-25-2017 12:21 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Angry Argentine Farmers Destroy ‘Poisonous’ Monsanto Facility Thinker 2 997 11-27-2016 03:37 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Shocked Beer Collection Finally Displayed! Check It Out italianlad69 5 2,331 03-14-2013 12:10 AM
Last Post: mcetcher