Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.11 Average
why are we doing this?
03-06-2011, 07:18 AM
RE: why are we doing this?
joe created this site, not jason, just for the wreckord.. geez louise. did i spell that right? ask lybia, and then we can compare it. to what ever you want, I guess.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2011, 09:28 AM
(03-06-2011 07:18 AM)bwood Wrote:  joe created this site, not jason, just for the wreckord.. geez louise. did i spell that right? ask lybia, and then we can compare it. to what ever you want, I guess.

Nah, you didn't its record.:D

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2011, 12:04 PM
As a kid I was always interested in the prophesies of Nostradamus. My family never discouraged my interest, quite the contrary, they encouraged it. This gave me the opportunity to delve further in such writings. I came across predictions from Jean Dixon and Edgar Casey that coincided with prophesies from the Mayans and Hopi. I know, deep reading for a kid, but it was the only subject that held my attention for longer then 5 minutes.
What brought government cover-ups to the foreground was the crash of flight 800. To my critical thinking mind, the official story didn't make sense. There were too many holes in this story. So I finally did a little research for myself. What I found was a spiders web of lies and deceit. From a democratic campaign (Bill Clinton) that was paid for by the Chinese government to the ICBM's that were sold without public knowledge. It leads down a path of murder and cover up. I encourage everyone to do a little research on this subject.
Then 9/11 happened. My instincts told me something was very wrong. Jet fuel and impact craters bringing down two of the strongest buildings in the world? Not likely. The Pentagon, hit by a 747, leaving a small hole in the facade with little or no wreckage? Even less likely. Shanksville, PA, a burning crater but no wreckage? Really?
These events and more lead me down the path I am on now. Don't believe everything you hear and less of what you see.
Find all posts by this user