Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Where Tezos Toknes are
07-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Where Tezos Toknes are
I know some of you (an me, put a little in) have got into Tezos and been seeing the big question asked "WHERE IS MY TEZOS TOKENS?!"

You have them on the paper wallet, but need the Tezos network so you can use them. The network will be ready looks like Nov to spring 2018.

https://blog.cyber.fund/satoshi-fund-tez...f0f68875bd

'The project development has been ongoing since 2014, and the team estimates to be able to launch the network relatively soon — in 4 months after ICO or somewhat later. The final token price for ICO and the exact token allocation will be set later, which inevitably creates extra uncertainty for potential contributors. Another specifics of this ICO that may deter potential backers is that Tezos tokens can only be transferred and traded when the network is launched'

Thornz, proud member of Realist News (Jsnip4) since Apr 2017.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tezos token prices Thornz 0 2,023 08-04-2017 11:12 AM
Last Post: Thornz
  TEZOS ICO Thornz 0 2,662 06-15-2017 10:57 AM
Last Post: Thornz