Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
WE TOOK THE FIELD, CHECKMATE..
01-04-2013, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 12:39 AM by italianlad69.)
Exclamation WE TOOK THE FIELD, CHECKMATE..
Entropy you loser. Did you honestly think you could match wits, stand up to guys like us on here? We're some of the most witty, persistent fellas out there. And to think you were gonna try and bring down the site by what.... overloading the bandwidth..

You've lost just like I told you, you would.

You can't fvck with us.

Our "opinions" as you put it, IS what makes this a news website, discussing world events and putting forth honest, intelligent discussions about what we believe is going on in the world, because we've been paying attention for a VERY long time.

You, and people like you are sheep, head stuck in the ground, check collectors, which is why, you can only pull stunts, like the one you pulled earlier today. And you want us to be godly, and forgive you? You want to play the victim now after you threatened several people here? Is a godly person someone who throws around racist epithets blatantly towards people, then have the nerve to tell us what we post, isn't news?

Drop dead buddy, you're already in a FEMA camp of Hell, within your own mind.

Your trapped within a merkaba crystal of your own making, you made it. Now deal with it.

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Shehaw666r Trailer Park Boys
You've lost already

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

01-04-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 09:36 PM by italianlad69.)
Of course you're a check collector, you didn't even have to mention it, you sick, liberal, trailer trash, gnostic blah blah blah, think I'm kewlz Cause I TyPe Like Thiz> stalker of women online, good for nothing, non contributor to society unintelligent, left-wing nobody.

01-05-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: WE TOOK THE FIELD, CHECKMATE..
What did I miss... why isn't this nutbag banned? Pages and pages of posts of insults about Jsnip.

I'm confused.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Finally banned thank zod.

I have a feeling that Wayne Rogers will be back.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
01-05-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 06:54 PM by Sky-Rifter.)
(01-05-2013 01:32 PM)forestpath Wrote:  I have a few questions for Skyrifter as well if she ever comes back

*!;_;!* ..., is okz, i forgives you allz,

Notz sure if anyone would ever do the same for mez..

He was just enraged about me in the past,
i forgives him, and you all for fighting it outs.

0:34 of vid -start.*
Good fightz, against other posting members here is all Skyz sees from now onz kz.<3 *!0_0!*

^is hard for Sky sometimes to stand up to massive monsters,

He Didn't mean to hurt anyone, he was just enraged a MAJOR -bitz,

- Sky Forgives him, as she does for youz alls.<3<3

*!^_^!* just 1 of many odd Gear friends of mine, ..

I enjoy philosophical discussions amongst my finest peers.* I'm very eccentric, highly-sincere.
I hate discrimination against other members, I Willz fight for your rights.*<3

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=500000

^CLICK For Random Objections.*!^_^!*
01-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Heart RE: WE TOOK THE FIELD, CHECKMATE..
K'z<3* ....

I enjoy philosophical discussions amongst my finest peers.* I'm very eccentric, highly-sincere.
I hate discrimination against other members, I Willz fight for your rights.*<3

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=500000

^CLICK For Random Objections.*!^_^!*
01-23-2013, 04:58 AM
(01-04-2013 09:35 PM)italianlad69 Wrote:  Of course you're a check collector, you didn't even have to mention it, you sick, liberal, trailer trash, gnostic blah blah blah, think I'm kewlz Cause I TyPe Like Thiz> stalker of women online, good for nothing, non contributor to society unintelligent, left-wing nobody.

I want to apologize to you Italian Lad, my ethnic slurs were over the line

For the rest of you, I have nothing to apologize for

Forest path, your concerns about me are unwarented, I was completely justified in my "temper tantrum" and it in NO WAY reflects a prepencity to violence ESPECIALLY to those I care for

That being said, I am NOT addressing this again.
01-23-2013, 06:15 PM
(01-23-2013 04:58 AM)Apollo123 Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 09:35 PM)italianlad69 Wrote:  Of course you're a check collector, you didn't even have to mention it, you sick, liberal, trailer trash, gnostic blah blah blah, think I'm kewlz Cause I TyPe Like Thiz> stalker of women online, good for nothing, non contributor to society unintelligent, left-wing nobody.

I want to apologize to you Italian Lad, my ethnic slurs were over the line

For the rest of you, I have nothing to apologize for

Forest path, your concerns about me are unwarented, I was completely justified in my "temper tantrum" and it in NO WAY reflects a prepencity to violence ESPECIALLY to those I care for

That being said, I am NOT addressing this again.

LOL! Just like I predicted. He came back twice and was banned again.

Hopefully all his posts are deleted.

He'll be back again using some other handle. He's so easy to spot.