Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Votes - 2.97 Average
We Have Until July at Latest Even a Caveman Can See It COLLAPSENET
04-10-2011, 09:28 AM
We Have Until July at Latest Even a Caveman Can See It COLLAPSENET
Video by Michael Ruppert

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2011, 10:47 AM
RE: We Have Until July at Latest Even a Caveman Can See It COLLAPSENET
Well, at least Michael Ruppert seems a lot better off than when his movie Collapse came out. He was then living in a tiny, run down rental house in SE LA, alone with his pathetic looking dog. At that time, I felt so very sorry for his personal circumstances. But now, I see Doom business has been good, for him, at least. He has even managed to get the essential acreage, outside of harms way! Good for him. He doesn't really say how the rest of us, without such notoriety, are supposed to follow suit, does he? Oh well, maybe we'll just squat somewhere, in our Gypsy caravan and hope ourseed crops get a chance to ripen before we have to move on???
We're all supposed to get outta Dodge, before July? Yet, all around us are the happy home owners, tilling their organic flower beds, or having gardeners do it for them. Will is laying a new, trex & cultured stone patio for some financially secure neighbors. The Portland joggers and cyclers are out in force, throughout the mostly charming, progressively greening city, come radioactive rain or chemtrail obscured sunshine. The homeless are abundant here too, but even the bums in Portlandia seem kinder, gentler and more politically sophisticated than in other cities. They even have their own newspaper, called "Street Roots" sold for preserving their dignity, rather than shameless panhandling. Here, on the west coast, some consider it hip to be "freegan" and bumper stickers proclaim "Keep Portland Weird", alongside psychedelic OBAMA faces, proclaiming hope and change. Every political meme or profit driven impetus seems hopelessly shallow and misleading to me. Even the words of the best prophets of Doom are starting to ring false, as sour grapes.
Some whistle blowers are still managing to gather wealth and fame at the expense of the disenchanted masses will to simply survive.
It's almost enough to make me want to scream pulleeeze C O L L A P S E already!!! I wish I could just go back to sleep.
04-10-2011, 11:03 AM
My care meter as to whether or not someone is making money off their message is at a minimal. With the exception of paying for the internet I get to watch his message on you tube for free.

The question is not whether or not the messenger makes out from his message, but whether his message is sound and to be given some attention and concern.

I believe he made some comments on what people can do in his documentary Collapse.

However, at this point anyone he addresses I would assume is an audience who already have an idea of what is going on, what is going to happen and already are doing their own research as to how they can weather the tide.

Sometimes all it takes is for someone to say the economy is going to collapse, and when you find out they are will be right due to your own investigation, then preparing is somewhat easy.

Just figure out what happens in an economic collapse and attempt to counter it as best you can.

If businesses will be laying off jobs, then make sure you have or get a recession / depression proof job.

If food is about to go up dramatically in price, invest in it now while it's still cheap and at the same time figure out a way to produce food so you can replace what you eat from your stock pile. Start gardening now.

If the price of clothing is going up, buy larger sizes now if you or any children you have are still growing. Get some belts for those extra fitting pants.

If crime is likely to go up because more people are losing their jobs then work on getting security for your house. Alarm system / Dog. Arm yourself and know how to use your choice of weapon.

In the long run it would be wise for people to start becoming familiar with multiple skills in homesteading.

etc.
04-10-2011, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 12:32 PM by abe.)
I thought his message was a very sound one supported with real events.

What he said about farmers and farming is a real threat.

The amount of money a farmer has to spend in order to plant and harvest a crop is enormous.

If I was a North American farmer I would be seriously considering whether I really wanted to make that gasoline investment.

With the certain prospect of radioactive rain falling on my crops for the duration of the summer I would wonder if the effort and enormous investment was really worth it.

At a time when the entire world needs the North American farmer to attempt to grow some food this year I don't see much incentive for them to actually do that.

I wonder what those dairy farmers are thinking when they hear reports that their milk is approaching or above acceptable limits already.

North American dairy farmers must be running scared.

Are they going to want to plant crops to support a herd that will eventually produce milk that nobody is going to want to drink?

Can you imagine the msm reporting that milk is no longer acceptable?

If they ever actually do that the dairy farmers are going to shut down!

I therefore expect that a radioactive cover up has plenty of reason to take place.

I would love to see someone in the alternative media go out and interview some dairy farmers just to see what they are now thinking.

Regards

abe
04-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Well I'm glad he's out there raising the alarm even thought he's wrong about the oil shortages as we now know that oil fields replenish themselves with time and as Lindsey Williams and few other whistleblowers have mentioned the USA is sitting on massive oil deposits but these have been kept secret.

anyhow I'd like to share 2 emails i received in the same amount of days...

Quote:
first one from "APMEX - The American Precious Metals Exchange"

Market Update: Silver Cruises Past $40!

Dear XX,

Silver sailed past the $40 marker recently, fueled by its affordability and its historic protection against inflation and monetary devaluation.

Geopolitical fears have intensified on news from the Middle East and Africa and the potential impact on oil prices (now climbing above $110 per barrel) and the domino effect on inflation. Meanwhile, the European debt crisis remains a hot topic as Portugal is seeking a bailout amid unpopular austerity measures which may have an impact on the solidarity of the Euro. Recent aftershocks in Japan have severely impacted Japanese industrial output including major automotive and technological manufacturers like Sony. More than ever, people are searching for a way to protect their money from economic uncertainty, instability and volatility.

We are currently offering the following investment products at attractive premiums. If you are seeking to protect your holdings and diversify your portfolio, you will want to take advantage....bla bla bla

BTW, I've registered an account but have never bought because they're located in the USA and only accept USD....so I have no idea how good of a PM's dealer they are.

Quote:second one from Step-father who never follows my financial advice,so needless to say I was happy when I read his email as I haven't been communicating w/ him in roughly a year+, and btw I did send him several emails telling to silver back when it was only $15.50/oz.

Hi XX

I am in new orleans and on my way home soon, when I get home I plan to liquidate my US stocks and buy silver,
who is a reliable company to buy from in ottawa and should I buy coins or bars or some of each, I will buy about $50,000 for a start
where is the best place to hold it
I did buy gold on your advice two years, thanks
cheers
XXX

I replied why only $50 000 for a start?... because if you're willing to wage that much because you now believe that it will go up further then why not load up with as much as you can afford right now?
I also asked him to persuade/have a chat with my mother has she has larger USD stock holdings...so if she sold them and transferred that money into silver coins both would be sitting comfortably after the collapse of Fiat currencies.

I'm hoping the rest of you who are reading and have been living a life of deception soon tune to what's coming,I've been blogging/warning about this since March 2008 and now all the signs are even becoming apparent to average folks like Michael Ruppert,... then surely more of you must also be starting to see the common-sense many of us on the internet have been "preaching" about?...if not...hold on 'cause you're gonna have toughest ride of your lifetime as this current monetary system collapses.

Time to get quickly educated on fiat money and how often they've come around and how long of an average lifespan do they have...if you can't figure it out after researching that specific topic then this message isn't meant for you... so go back to watching UFC or Dancing with the Stars!
04-10-2011, 07:33 PM
holly sh** he lives about 4 miles from me..
04-11-2011, 02:55 AM
gosh dang it dots. did u watch the vid, he`s in sebastopol, i`m in santa rosa. thats really close to where i live. Ottawa? where did you get that? are you trying to be funny, cause if you are, you sure did fool me..
04-12-2011, 01:25 AM
(04-11-2011 02:55 AM)bwood Wrote:  gosh dang it dots. did u watch the vid, he`s in sebastopol, i`m in santa rosa. thats really close to where i live. Ottawa? where did you get that? are you trying to be funny, cause if you are, you sure did fool me..

yes I watched the video but didn't care too much about his location except remembering California.

And btw if you had actually read my post above, you would have noticed Ottawa...gosh dang.
04-12-2011, 05:52 AM
(04-12-2011 01:25 AM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  
(04-11-2011 02:55 AM)bwood Wrote:  gosh dang it dots. did u watch the vid, he`s in sebastopol, i`m in santa rosa. thats really close to where i live. Ottawa? where did you get that? are you trying to be funny, cause if you are, you sure did fool me..

yes I watched the video but didn't care too much about his location except remembering California.

And btw if you had actually read my post above, you would have noticed Ottawa...gosh dang.

sorry, youre right and i`am wrong. however i`m so jacked up on aspertine and the nwo, i dont have time to read your novel long post. forgive me.....
04-12-2011, 06:45 AM
I don't believe that any ones location matters, what matters is are we getting ready for what is to come. I already did the figuring for people about the milk, and the EPA is way off. In fact the normal person can only fly 1000 flight hours in a year any more then that and they refuse to allow you on a plane. Yet if we drink the milk we are getting 5 hours of flight time radiation per pint here in the US. The typical American will consume about 3,500 flight hours of radiation in a year. 3+ times the allowed radiation.

Now, we have to wonder how much will we consume in our foods. Cheese anyone? It takes 4 pints of milk to make 1 pound of cheese. Leafy greens, once again like in Japan we will be consuming more radiation. And we know the Western states grow loads of leafy greens. What about the meats? Once again if the milk is contaminated bet 10 to 1 that the meat is as well. So much for the idea of eating wildlife, they to eat grass. They also live outside in the rain.

To top all of this off, according to ABC's nightly world news we will be seeing the gas prices go up to $5+ per gallon by Memorial day. Higher prices on food. Higher prices on everything. Its time to sit back and wait for the ride of a life time.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Sure the stock market will and is being hit as we speak. Remember the market trades out 2 quarters ahead. It could go down by 50% because of a panic? Remember not every company is dependent on Japan for electronics and chips. Some see this as a case of the glass being half full as companies move production to other chip makers. Not every company is dependent on Japan!
Oil is already dropping. If growth slows, so does petroleum use making prices go down. The world isn't going to END. People will make Fortunes as was made during the last big hit on the Dow / S&P 500 from 2009 to present. Unless.....we have another "event" natural or brought to us by TPTB?

Japan earthquake brings extra orders for Taiwan chipmakers
http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subcl...0406000158

Earthquake to speed up relocation of Japan's electronics industry
http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subcl...0401000090
04-12-2011, 10:37 PM
FWIW....Silver has had a Great Run! Be careful! It's Due for a Correction! Buy target on a move down, $37.50, $36.00, $34.16 and $32.33.

Silver Options Bears Boost Bets on Decline for Second Day
By Jeff Kearns - Apr 12, 2011 4:42 PM ET

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-12...d-day.html
04-13-2011, 12:16 AM
(04-12-2011 10:37 PM)Guest Wrote:  Silver Options Bears Boost Bets on Decline for Second Day
By Jeff Kearns - Apr 12, 2011 4:42 PM ET

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-12...d-day.html

Excellent news...it shows the masses are waking up to the SLV paper fraud aspect of the silver market...the SLV ETF's are used to masque over and encourage investing in the "cheaper looking silver price" there help hide the real price of silver but THOSE of US in the know have done a real good job exposing the Crooks on Wall st >>JPM,HSBC,CITI,BOA,Goldman Sachs,<<

If there's ONE THING I've learned from this silver market is "Don't try timing the markets,apart from the video I made on June 22nd warning subscribers to buy silver because the Webbots had mentioned that silver would soon start it's move towards it's real value (parity with Gold) sometime after the end of June 2010..and of course it did in August 2010, apart from that ONE TIME my attitude is to always buy when you can.

...and also "Don't get timed out of the market"... if you Don't buy in at the $40 level and the price moves upwards to $45...then I can assure that you're now going to have to pay $45 rather than having bought in at $40.

When you buy in at $40/oz....and if silver were to fall to $36/oz,then my advice is to go back in and buy more silver at $36 and should we be so lucky to have it fall back to $36/oz!"

Don't try timing this market and the good news is that there are more and more people waking up to what real money is,,,and it's not a piece of paper which can be debased by a bunch of off-shore rich Elite bastards!..this time the movement is global and the webbots will be right as we move forward in the silver market,,,watch and see.

Those of us who follow the global scene can already see the duckies lining up to be shot down...there is NO global recovery,,in fact, I'll go as far as saying there's been more of Global cover-up.

QE2 is EXHAUSTED and Ben & Coe. will have NO choice but to implement QE3..BOOM! there goes our silver again!...65 in July!

PS: here's a free 14 day demo account to be able to watch as it happens "tick by tick" silver spot price.
I wouldn't give out my real Hotmail addy in order to avoid spam but I've been watching it for two days and it's ok...it's Free! ;)

IG Markets - Free Demo account to watch "tick by tick" spot silver action and Gold.

PS..buy physical not ETF SLV crap!
04-13-2011, 12:52 AM
I'm thinking we won't see a QE3 unless the markets are in free-fall. If so I suspect the fall of 2011. With no QE3 the $Dollar will rally up from it's current lows. With that rally will come downward pressure on the metals short term. A buying opp.

Silver Options Trader Bets $1 Million on Price Drop by July
By Jeff Kearns - Apr 11, 2011 4:40 PM ET

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-11...-july.html
04-13-2011, 01:50 AM
(04-13-2011 12:52 AM)Guest Wrote:  I'm thinking we won't see a QE3 unless the markets are in free-fall. If so I suspect the fall of 2011. With no QE3 the $Dollar will rally up from it's current lows. With that rally will come downward pressure on the metals short term. A buying opp.

Silver Options Trader Bets $1 Million on Price Drop by July
By Jeff Kearns - Apr 11, 2011 4:40 PM ET

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-11...-july.html

Yes already we get it...you seem to think that silver will pull back to $25 because of some story on Bloomberg....well keep dreaming cause the Webbots have been much better at predicting the moves in silver than any analyst you can find anywhere and the Webbots called for a "Blazzzing Spring" for the PM's markets and we have yet to see Blazzzing and Spring's not over so you can forget about $25 silver...it won't happen and I'm willing to bet $200 or 4 oz's to anyone who thinks otherwise.

QE2 is all spent up and now they're eying up for QE3 in July....hold on folks cause the Fed is in deep ***** and those of us holding PM's are gonna shine like never before or I'll loose $200 to ever decides to take me up on my friendly wager. :D
04-13-2011, 08:21 AM
No, it's obvious you don't get it. Others including myself think silver is due for a correction. As for specific buy points I listed them for starters. Silver could go $24, who knows? I post the stories showing people are putting at lot more than $200 on the line that are thinking the same way. One specific order for $1,000,000.00. All charts showing over-bought. Traditionally the metals sell-off going into the summer months. My point is there will most likely be a buying opportunity.
04-13-2011, 03:05 PM
(04-10-2011 12:19 PM)abe Wrote:  I thought his message was a very sound one supported with real events.

What he said about farmers and farming is a real threat.

The amount of money a farmer has to spend in order to plant and harvest a crop is enormous.

If I was a North American farmer I would be seriously considering whether I really wanted to make that gasoline investment.

With the certain prospect of radioactive rain falling on my crops for the duration of the summer I would wonder if the effort and enormous investment was really worth it.

At a time when the entire world needs the North American farmer to attempt to grow some food this year I don't see much incentive for them to actually do that.

I wonder what those dairy farmers are thinking when they hear reports that their milk is approaching or above acceptable limits already.

North American dairy farmers must be running scared.

Are they going to want to plant crops to support a herd that will eventually produce milk that nobody is going to want to drink?

Can you imagine the msm reporting that milk is no longer acceptable?

If they ever actually do that the dairy farmers are going to shut down!

I therefore expect that a radioactive cover up has plenty of reason to take place.

I would love to see someone in the alternative media go out and interview some dairy farmers just to see what they are now thinking.

Regards

abe

I agree with what you are saying about farming. My husband works on a farm right now. This guy has a HUGE operation (we live in Vermont) and has a lot of cows (last time I knew it was about 3,000), plus he does sugaring (just started this year though)...I honestly dont know how this guy does it. He's not poor by any means, in fact he's pretty well off, but he must have to work pretty hard to stay ahead with the price of gas and the crappy milk prices.

amywood71605, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
04-13-2011, 04:00 PM
(04-13-2011 08:21 AM)Guest Wrote:  Silver could go $24, who knows? I post the stories showing people are putting at lot more than $200 on the line that are thinking the same way. One specific order for $1,000,000.00.

Silver is having it's correction right before your eyes today,tomorrow and up until April 16th,,,then we're back off to the races again.

The 1 million bet that silver will go down to $25/oz, was Advertizing cost/ploy/trick put out by JPM, consider it a desperate attempt to persuade Dumbass's who are out of touch with the current Global economic situation to hurry in and sell their silver.

those of us who know better aren't going to be lead into this false promise/assumption by only a few like you.
sorry but the webbots have "Nailed" the silver movement much better than ANY of YOU have...and their latest report clearly said the words "Blazzing Spring" and PM's owners will be "holding silver with clenched fist"

Sorry to disappoint some of you but like I've said before ,I'm inviting anyone who thinks it fall below $38 to take my bet for $200...I just offer the same offer to my coin dealer bcause he also saw the Bloomberg story on silver and was also mis-lead by the BS Advertizing scheme.

look here it seems I'm not the only to figure out what's going on in silver market and the ETF SLV's scam.

Quote:The selling pressure will probably remain in the metals till April 16th. That´s when GLD and SLV options expire. He pointed out that SLV is trading at an unusual discount over physical spot, a full dollar [SLV trading at 39.04 with spot silver at 40.04]. Does it tell you anything? It should! SLV usually has a 0.40 discount… So this is a clear sign where the most recent selling is coming from!!”

So, it appears that SLV [and GLD by extension] were developed and touted as “physical” expressly for the purpose of giving the criminals at J.P. Morgue another stick to beat the metals with when their COMEX raids are becoming too visible and attracting too much attention.

For the uninitiated, SLV and GLD’s prospectus only claim that these ETFs “track the price of gold and silver” with “very sketchy legalese assurances” that they hold the commensurate amount of physical metal to back the shares actually sold. So now it seems we can finally say “the load of crap” that SLV is supposed to track the silver price really is “another load of crap” deception.

Notice how “true to form” this all is with mantra espoused by Rubin as Treasury Secretary – obscuring reality / kicking the can down the road has become “as American” as apple pie.

Best,

Rob Kirby
http://maxkeiser.com/page/2/

Don't hesitate, don't wait..it will be too late. I just went out this morning and bought another 6 oz of silver...4 Philharmonics and 2 Maple leafs...if you don't buy now, don't complain once the price takes off after April 16th...don't say I didn't warn you to buy!!!
04-13-2011, 09:41 PM
Wow..... feel like I've stumbled down some strange medieval forest path laden with the smoke of total fear. Then, out of the mist comes a crossing guard with a mask, armed with webbots weapons of total truth for use on those who may see a different picture of reality. Yes, I work for J.P Morgan, troll the internet and find satisfaction misleading people. With your current purchase of " 6 oz of silver...4 Philharmonics and 2 Maple leafs...". If you would of waited, and silver went to $60 oz. I'll dance around a May-Pole with glee, knowing you waited to buy.

Save your 4oz silver bet. Sounds like your going to need it.
04-13-2011, 10:00 PM
(04-13-2011 09:41 PM)Guest Wrote:  Wow..... feel like I've stumbled down some strange medieval forest path laden with the smoke of total fear. Then, out of the mist comes a crossing guard with a mask, armed with webbots weapons of total truth for use on those who may see a different picture of reality. Yes, I work for J.P Morgan, troll the internet and find satisfaction misleading people. With your current purchase of " 6 oz of silver...4 Philharmonics and 2 Maple leafs...". If you would of waited, and silver went to $60 oz. I'll dance around a May-Pole with glee, knowing you waited to buy.

Save your 4oz silver bet. Sounds like your going to need it.

lol...you're too funny..if you're silly enough to believe I have a few ounces of silver yet have been forecasting the movement of gold and silver since early 2008 then go ahead and knock yourself out with that reality.

and considering I buy almost twice a month...and had just mentioned a post earlier how i had just bought some last week also...so yes i consider myself very lucky to have been able to buy every other week since 2009...and continue to predict and buy as good indication that I must be on to some thing and so are the Webbots...like or not...the predictions speak for themsleves along with good look at the "Big picture" of the world and it's very EASY to see why the price of silver probably won't take abreak until late June...and then it's back to the races as the USd crumbles in late 2011 - 2012....as foretold by Lindsey Williams and the time frame fits the webbots report.

so try to be little the Webbots and I as much as you want but the facts speak for themselves. the webbots have the silver market nailed and I'm just reporting what theiy predicted in their reports...so believe or not , I don't because as I said above...I'm still buying!

....and besides, if you were so sure you'd take the $200 bet but no of course you'd rather just be little and tell me I need it more than you..lol...boy this routine is getting old out here on the net.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Astronomers Confrim, Planet X at 99% - White Paper Analysis, Latest AdamAntium 2 1,214 07-22-2018 02:06 AM
Last Post: TheDove
  KICKICO, the Future of ICOs? ICO July 28 Thornz 0 3,744 07-25-2017 09:49 PM
Last Post: Thornz
Exclamation Highlights From the Latest Batch of Podesta Files - Monday Nov. 7th 2016 AdamAntium 0 1,802 11-08-2016 01:23 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Tongue Full moon in July and Don't be surprised if war starts. NickNick 0 1,773 07-17-2016 11:47 PM
Last Post: NickNick
Exclamation Phone call leaked! 72 hr warning! JULY 2016 The NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED! AdamAntium 1 2,987 07-14-2016 06:59 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  July 4th 2016 will be a Major turning point for the USA... & it won't be a good one! Oxnard 0 1,840 06-26-2016 06:26 PM
Last Post: Oxnard
  Latest 2016 Alta Report Predicts Massive Global Cataclysms - Bank Holiday - Megaquake silversurfer 0 2,038 05-02-2016 07:31 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Latest Clif High Wujo Report -1/29/2016 silversurfer 0 2,030 02-01-2016 08:36 AM
  Latest Cliff High Wujo Video-12-18-2015 silversurfer 1 2,599 12-23-2015 07:05 AM
Exclamation EXTREME! WEATHER EVENTS EARTH CHANGES~ Approaching the Midnight Hour ~JUNE-JULY 2015~ AdamAntium 0 2,894 08-08-2015 08:27 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  July News 99% of the World Never Saw or Heard About Thinker 12 8,057 08-02-2015 11:36 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Jim Comiskey Metals July 27th 2015 silversurfer 2 3,158 07-28-2015 05:21 AM
Video REALIST NEWS - Web Bot ALTA Report Summary July 2015 People4People 2 4,174 07-23-2015 06:35 PM
  ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING Thinker 1 2,059 07-05-2015 02:43 PM
Last Post: forestpath
  Jsnip4 Could You Provide the Latest WEBOT UPDATE a07216 8 7,241 06-22-2015 12:37 PM
Last Post: a07216
  #3 - Dan Lamothe talked about the “Jade Helm 15” military exercises in June not July! Thinker 2 3,577 05-24-2015 07:50 PM
  #2 NET NEUTRALITY IMPLEMENTATION HAPPENS JUNE 12 + JADE HELM KICKS OFF JULY 15 Thinker 1 2,479 05-12-2015 03:42 PM
  Latest ‘ISIS Camp in Mexico’ Story is Completely FAKE Thinker 2 2,620 04-18-2015 02:16 AM
Information SecondMarket Failed To Win Bitcoins In Latest Government Auction People4People 2 1,535 03-08-2015 12:58 PM
Question Declaration Of Independence - Who Didn't Sign It On July 4th & Who Profited From It? People4People 0 1,374 09-29-2014 10:06 PM
Last Post: People4People