Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
WARNING! Not Standing Behind Trump & Voices Of Children In Bondage? "Creator" Watches
06-29-2018, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2018 01:53 PM by Thinker.)
Will Donald Trump Bring Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua to White House to Meet Barron?
Will there be a meeting of the Gemini's at the White House? Do people born under the same astrology sign have a connection to one another? President Trump and T. B. Joshua are both Gemini's, the sign of the twins who never have enough time to do all they want, but don't ever stop trying. When you look at these two men, one the president of the United States, and the other many call the "Man of Love/God" who is the founder of the Synagogue Church Of "ALL" Nations. Both have a huge following from people all over the world and both speak more from their conscious minds than from words on a paper. Both have used their powers to make the world a better place, T.B. Joshua having more time in his position has done what most churches especially the Vatican and Jewish religions don't. Caring about the whole world and not just for themselves, T.B. Joshua and Donald Trump could be brothers from another life. What many feel T.B. Joshua can do, is clean the White House of any entities that are there to do harm and open the eyes of Barron, so he can tell his parents the things we see that they don't. Divine intervention for the Trump win to put an "Angel" in the White House?

Is Barron Trump an angel?

Like T. B. Joshua, he has an aura that for those who can see it, is filled with the "LOVE" that the whole world needs and it needs to be released. T.B. Joshua is the only one who has that power to do so, and his presence in the White House of the United States "WILL" change the world, and the life of Barron Trump forever. I pray for this to happen soon so that the Trump family can take a vacation from all the madness they have had to deal with satan has thrown at them. I give praise to the president for keeping his family intact through all of it and the Trump kids for handling the fake news that wants to put them down. Stop trying to appease the reporters "Ivanka," Your' re a "GOOD" mother and it shows from the behavior of your children when they are around you. Be who your are and not what reporters want to manipulate you to be. You have nothing to prove to anyone! Trump Jr? You've got a super family and have let satan change that within in you, and if you were to meet T. B. Joshua, he would ask you where your wife is? Need to rid your body of those entities that separate you from your family.

T.B. Joshua, one of the few people in the world who has a direct connection to the Creator.

One of the few churches in the world that prays for "ALL" nations and "ALL" people!

Changing Lives, Changing Nations, Changing the World!

There is nothing that the God of T. B. Joshua cannot do, and many are flocking from around the world to seek his touch. Does Barron already know T. B. Joshua through his dreams? So many see the "Man of Love/God" before they even know of him. T. B. Joshua in the White House will send demons fleeing from the previous days of evil. To have this pastor from Nigeria in the White House would be a blessing to the administration that governs the people. The change in Barron Trump would bring Jesus and love back to people for one another. Angels that have come to bring love to this planet have been attacked. Save the angels!

Give thanks to the Creator and pray for "LOVE" to takeover the world!

Watch TB Joshua - HEALING of 2 Kids With Mental Problem From USA

The miracles have not stopped since the 2011 video below and the blessing of the Creator in the name of Jesus is still changing lives, changing nations, changing the world. Pray for your nation, your family and for "LOVE' to encompass the world! T.B. Joshua should be a man that every government and royal household should open their doors and welcome, so that the people can know for sure if you stand on the side of the Creator. A demon possessed person cannot stand close to the pastor of the "Synagogue Church Of All Nations" (S.C.O.A.N.)

How great is the the God of T. B. Joshua?

The Greatest!

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2018, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 07:03 AM by Thinker.)
President Trump URGENT Speech Meeting with Pastors From Inner Cities at White House
'The Most Pro-Black President in History' President Trump meets with pastors from inner cities, faith leaders from across our Nation.

Prepare Your Mind, Body, and Soul for Mass Healing All Over the World

Start making the changes your body needs to cast out the old and to bring in the new energy that is raining down on the planet. All around darkness is turning to light as truth flows through the cracks with the newest president of the United States, Donald Trump. Every day is a new battle by the deep state to protect the pedophiles who are being exposed on a daily basis. The matrix cannot be contained, and Trump has shut off the flow of endless funds that were protecting the shipments of children and drugs all over the world. What are the redactions from the DOJ documents? How much corruption will be revealed to the American people when the rest of the documents requested, and Hillary Clinton's emails are finally allowed to show the people who was telling the truth.

QAnon's War with Deep State Pedophiles

The only thing that many famous faces don't want their admiring fans to know, is just how much they like babies. There are tapes that have kept some compliant, but change is in the air and those who were trapped for bribery are going to emerge and tell their stories of entrapment. How many politicians were drugged, filmed and held in captivity over exposure? How many politicians are going to come forward to expose the deep state and those who threatened and continue to threaten to expose their sex tape. Sinners who want forgiveness become winners and those who don't are the losers. How far will the deep state go to protect the pedophiles who have occupied positions of power and trust in the U.S. government for decades?

08-05-2018, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 09:55 AM by Thinker.)
Trump Asks Pastor To Lead Room In Prayer Stunned By What Happens Next
Trump asks pastor to lead room in prayer stunned by what happens next. President Donald Trump asked a well-known pastor John Gray to lead the room in prayer. He was subsequently stunned by what happened. You’re going to love this. Darrell Scott, a pastor from Ohio who is a strong supporter of President Trump and an important voice in his community. When it was Scott’s turn to speak, he stunned the entire room with what he said about Trump and his administration.
https://www.realistnews.net/newreply.php?tid=28997

If Trump was elected President - A message from LOVE not FEAR.

Our thoughts on what a Trump presidency could mean... By Daniela Salazar (@LightCodes) & Kevin Walton (@SourceRadiance) - What was predicted in the video below, is being validated in the video above. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP!!!

When was the last time you felt there was a chance for the people of America to come together under a president who cares? Donald Trump continues to show with his words that are followed by actions, that he does care about the people and the nation that he has been put in charge to be the Commander and Chief!

[b]DONALD TRUMP IS THE INSPIRATION AMERICA'S YOUTH NEED TO START THINKING AGAIN![b]

Young Trump Supporter With No Shame

Parents Or Donald Trump? Little Kid At Trump Rally Chooses To Stay With Trump - FNN

This 10 Year Old Kid Really Likes Donald Trump

Kids love Donald Trump - Little girl already knows she's heading to serve her country in the ARMY!

08-29-2018, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 10:11 AM by Thinker.)
Richest Man In World Without Spirit of God - Pastor Channels "Jesus" & Galactic Fed
If I wasn't living, watching, journaling, along with so many others (David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Micheila Sheldan) the beyond the planet experiences, I would find it hard to believe it to be true. Like those listed above, I've spent years reading and reasearching the history that is available to everyone. After spending time at "ECETI" ranch in Washington and a few hours in the workship of Micheila Sheldon, I encourage her lectures and personal sessions. I was privileged to experience two group Q&A sessions at the ranch along with the most amazing UFO sightings. What all three discuss above are happening at "ECETI" and the sky over Gibsonia, Pa.

Those who want to know many of the "BEINGS" that come and go from planet are encouraged to listen to Wilcock, Goode, or Sheldan and expand from there. So many wonderful gifted "BEINGS" who are channeling through humans to "Make the World a Better Place" for everyone!!!

Where is Jesus???

Playing a major role all over the world and part of the Galactic Federation with his mother.

Who can I say for sure that the "ONLY" son of the Creator is channeling through???

T. B. Joshua, and if you've watched any of the thousands of videos of healing, delivering of demons, and sermons, you'll see two "BEINGS." When Jesus comes through, all is revealed just for you to want to see more. In the sermon on August 19, 2018, T. B. Joshua is trying to explain channeling and the spirit of Jesus to the people. Like so many around the world who have been attacked for supporting a one world of love, unity, and peace, there are those who are not human that want everyone to know them. They are here to bring harmony and love back to a planet that has been robbed of it for far to long.

To understand your spirit, power, and what has been held back from you, go to the church in Lagos, Nigeria and watch the thousands who are healed all by the hand of the Holy Spirit. In the first forty minutes the message from the (Man of Love/God) is for those who really believe to act it. Expect your computer to cut in and out whenever you listen to Emmanueltv or S.C.O.A.N., because its will change your life for the better and it isn't wanted by satan.

Only pastor in the world to date that is preparing the people for the non-humans living all over planet Earth.

Only church in the world, where the pastor has filled stadiums around the world, with thousands of testimony, healing, and sermons to validate that the spirit of Jesus is channeling through T. B. Joshua, and has been since birth!!! Change your ways...open your heart...forgive!!!

Money will not not stop Kama!!!

Jesus only channels through those whose spirit is the same as his...filled with unconditional love for "ALL."

Let Love Lead By Prophet TB Joshua

09-03-2018, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 09:52 AM by Thinker.)
A MESSAGE TO THE MEN OF GOD - TIME TO FOLLOW YOUR MONEY & GREAT WORKS???
During slavery and colonization,African religious scripts and African ways of worshiping were destroyed and replaced with Christianism and Islamism. Somehow because the these are foreign religions and African don't master how it works,religious conflicts among different African groups are so rampant leading to thousands and thousands of death. This is not very different with some of the religious leaders,like pastors and or priests who exploit their church worshipers for their own gains while their own community resident and even their congregation suffer.

This is terrible and the African leaders are hereby called upon to seriously take measure to control some the mushroom churches and untrained leaders and BADLY BEHAVED religious leaders. Our African people have suffered from the hands of these church pastors too much. Let some of these wayward pastors copy the good work Gen Overseer,Chibuzo Chinyere of the Omega Power Ministry (OPM) is doing with his offering money for his people in Port Harcot,Nigeria. He uses his church money to build modern well equipped primary school,provides uniforms and feeding for the pupils free of charge.

Chinyere asks a question to his fellow colleagues "PASTORS,WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE OFFERING MONEY?"

"Mega Churches" in Nigeria Attract Millions of Followers - NO TRANSPARENCY IN WHERE THE MONEY GOES!!! NO RECORDS!!!

"Mega Churches" in Nigeria attract millions of followers from within and abroad. They have spawned almost an entire sub-economy of their own through assets and enterprises that range from hotels, to universities, publishing firms and merchandising - all of which generate plenty of lightly taxed, revenue, if it is taxed at all. That leads to a question - why has the Nigerian government not tapped into this lucrative revenue stream?

IN AMERICA??? - Mega Church Prosperity Pastors Lies & Greed 100% Exposed (Full Length)

These wolves in sheep clothing are fleecing their flock and putting profits before the Gospel. The bible is true, these people are crooks! How many members of churches really know how the money collected is spent??? How many pastors are preparing to retire and are investing in other states where no one knows them? How many know the story of the $80 million dollar theft from the Miami Beach Community Church given to the city by the founder of South Beach. Stealing from the church and moving millions has been big business in Florida, even when the church isn't yours and belongs to the people.

It will be the business owners and residents of South Beach who will have to make up the theft by the "United Church of Christ" (Obama's Church) who managed the church and put the city of South Beach in debt and made a few city officials RICH!!! May the Creator forgive those who stole the money and now spend what isn't theirs. Research on churches in Florida opens the gateway to deception using the name of "GOD." How many thieves work in churches and live off the people??? Is your church a money laundry???

09-22-2018, 01:40 AM
Only Pastor In the World Who Has A History of Channeling Jesus & Miracles
If you don't believe in a higher power/Creator/God, then your heart isn't in the right place to recieve the blessing that is waiting for you. Everyone, "ALL BEINGS" are special that live and exist on planet Earth. When I asked the Creator to show me someone who lived with the same words and actions as Jesus, and I was shown T. B. Joshua the founder of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations. (SCOAN) What you''ll find in this Lagos, Nigeria church that seats 8000, with three overflow tents every Sunday. What you'll find is a place where there are so many who have been loved so much by the church, they don't leave. You'll find people from all over the world who have seen the miracles and some have come with the hope of having their own.

Every Sunday is filled with music, sermons for knowledge, healings, and what isn't happening in any other church, demons being cast out of people. Don't believe??? How many countries, thousands of people do you have to see before you do??? On Emmanueltv (YOUTUBE) you'll see thousands of testimony by those who know and can validate all that I say and that Jesus can channel through anyone, if their heart and intent is pure. No where on the planet have I seen a church pray and demons run away!!!

HOW CAN ONE DENY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT???

https://www.youtube.com/user/scoanvideos/videos

THE SONG THAT WILL BE NUMBER ONE & WIN AWARDS, FILLED WITH JOY, LOVE, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT...BY TOBY MAC!!!

"EVERYTHING"

10-09-2018, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 10:08 AM by Thinker.)
Pope Blames Devil for Church Divisions, Scandals, Seeks Angel's Help - T.B.Joshua???
I've seen enough now, to know that we are living in a dimensional world, and that anything is possible. When I asked the Creator to show me a man who was a lot like Jesus that was living on Earth, I was taken to Lagos, Nigeria. From the birth of S.C.O.A.N. and its founder and pastor T. B. Joshua, all activities in the church have been recorded. There are thousands of testimonies, healing, sermons, and crusades around the world to show the non-believer that Jesus can work through others.

The pope is calling for help, but should be calling T. B. Joshua...how many demons would flee the Vatican if "The Man of Love/God" came to visit???

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The devil is alive and well and working overtime to undermine the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis says.

In fact, the pope is so convinced that Satan is to blame for the sexual abuse crisis and deep divisions racking the Church that he has asked Catholics around the world to recite a special prayer every day in October to try to beat him back. “(The Church must be) saved from the attacks of the malign one, the great accuser and at the same time be made ever more aware of its guilt, its mistakes, and abuses committed in the present and the past,” Francis said in a message on Sept. 29.

Since he was elected in 2013, Francis has made clear that he believes the devil to be real. In a document in April on holiness in the modern world, Francis mentioned the devil more than a dozen times. “We should not think of the devil as a myth, a representation, a symbol, a figure of speech or an idea. This mistake would lead us to let down our guard, to grow careless and end up more vulnerable,” he wrote in the document.

The Church has recently been hit by one sexual abuse scandal after another, from Germany, to the United States, to:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-...MI10M?il=0

ANGELS GO TO S.C.O.A.N., MAYBE THE POPE SHOULD GO TOO!!!- SUPERNATURAL: Angel Caught On Camera!!!

A DEMON sees ANGELS in CHURCH!!!

I've been going to Lagos, via the internet weekly for almost four years and it took a long time for me to believe in the miracles I saw, on after the other. When I asked my Creator how could a man do such things, the answer was through Jesus. I asked and I was given T. B. Joshua and I've been all around the world watching the same blessings happening in the church in stadiums filled with people. There are some days I'm brought to tears, and others joy seeing the tragedy and miracles that are endless. Fake??? Actors??? From every region of the world??? It took a long time for my faith to really understand Jesus, and those in the universe who serve the Creator and "ALL BEINGS" for unity, peace, and love.

Every week I watch the demons flee from a church that is truly filled with the Holy Spirit of the universe and the Creator of "ALL!!!"

Do you have a demon in you???

Does the pope???

Have you ever seen an angel? During a time of prayer at The SCOAN, a young man possessed by a 'legion' of demons attempts to escape and leave the church. He is stopped by Divine angelic forces guarding the church premises and receives his full deliverance! NB - Watch until the end to hear his remarkable experiences during the powerful deliverance session with T.B. Joshua

T.B. Joshua Explains What Happens IN THE SPIRIT When He Prays!!!

"To stay close to Jesus/Love is to stay close to the Holy Spirit. That is where our safety lies..." Open your heart to receive these powerful, practical truths regarding the Holy Spirit.

Don't Believe MIRACLES Can Happen? WATCH THIS!!! - Jesus isn't alone and what you say and do will come back to you. Wealth is within and it can't be bought...you have to earn it. When you do, your powers will be limitless!!!

Tearful testimony of a young paralytic whom God raised up from a wheelchair is sure to be among the most faith-building, life-changing, heart-warming videos you may EVER watch! Onyekachi Agudosi was chained to his wheelchair in a desperate attempt to quash the suicidal thoughts raging within.

A vibrant, intelligent teenager was reduced to an almost vegetative state after a sudden onset of muscular spasms which defied medical means. In 2005, his parents - at their wits end - resolved to bring him to a church in the unkempt outskirts of Lagos, Nigeria. This is what happened... "The age of miracles has not yet passed.

The Miracle Worker is still alive; His name is Jesus Christ!" - T.B. Joshua - Now 13 years later, for the world to see that the miracle of deliverance was forever!!! Blessing to the universe and all those who serve for the good of mankind and all "Beings." We live in a dimensional world and its time for disclosure.

How long can mainstream media keep the man who channels Jesus a secret from the world???

10-13-2018, 11:43 PM
POWER OF PRAYER ELIMINATES SURGERY & BABY IS BORN LIVE IN CHURCH!!!
During a powerful time of prayer, an incredible miracle unfolds - before the eyes of the watching world... During a powerful time of prayer, an incredible miracle unfolds - before the eyes of the watching world... Mrs Eze Juliet was booked for an operation when she attended The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria on Sunday 7th October 2018.

As the time of prayer with Prophet T.B. Joshua began, something supernatural followed...Mrs Eze Juliet was booked for an operation when she attended The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria on Sunday 7th October 2018. As the time of prayer with Prophet T.B. Joshua began, something supernatural followed...

THE DEAD BABY WHO CAME BACK TO LIFE!!! - TESTIMONY OF GOD INTERVENTION WHEN DOCTORS COULD NOT HELP.

The emotional testimony of a Ghanaian-American couple who lost three children to still birth and were on the verge of losing their fourth. The circumstances behind the resurrection of their baby boy is nothing short of miraculous. Be blessed as you join them to rejoice...

"When God is involved in a matter, it does not matter who else is involved." - T.B. Joshua

10-14-2018, 10:26 AM
TRUMP "DRAIN THE SWAMP" GOAL: SILENCE THE VOICE OF DEEP STATE SICKNESS!!!
Deep state suffering with sickness that is physical, spiritual and emotional. So many in the the U.S. and world under the torment of an affliction which refuses to yield. Are you ready to help with the healing of your nation/world??? How can you believe in Jesus or God and not believe there is more to the world than just humans. Jesus came and died, but his spirit lives on and he is channeling through a man who is providing "TRUMP TRANSPARENCY" all over the world!!!

Someone is waiting for YOU!!!

Donald Trump has heard the message, will you???...

A pastor jailed and forgotten by the Obama/Clinton administration, who was passed over for drug dealers and spy's (history research yourself) has finally had his prayers answered by the Creator of all things/Beings. Since the election of Donald Trump, blessing have come upon the planet and to the people. Many have yet to open their eyes to see, or read, or research the accomplishments of a man who hasn't even been in office two years.

Many think it is an illusion, but what most aren't seeing is actions in the right direction will keep on going on their own. The energy is pouring in and the vibration is changing one man/woman at a time...to our Creator be the Glory!!!

Freed pastor prays for Trump in White House

Pastor Andrew Brunson prays for President Donald Trump during a meeting at the White House after Brunson was released from a Turkish prison. There has been more open prayer in the White House in the short time Donald Trump has been there, than all past presidential administration put together. (Prayer around 6:00 mark)

Who calls themselves a Christian or a Jew???

If you are what you say you are, then you support Donald Trump and if you don't, the demon inside should go for a ride to Lagos, Nigeria and meet the "Man of Love" T. B. Joshua!!! What other servant of the Creator walks, prays, heals, delivers, and has a history to show that they have and are what they say they are???

Our words and actions define our true content of character leaving a legacy of who and what we represented while our spirit lived in the physical vessel it was given. Jesus channels through one of the purest spirits on planet Earth, and is message is spreading wide and far by the grace of our Creator. It isn't your religion that matters, but where your heart is...does it love or hate???

If you have never known a heart that can't hate, meet the "Man of Love" T. B. Joshua...

What other church in the world is giving back the way S.C.O.A.N. is??? Who really stands, works, and gives for the Creator??? Thousands of videos that validate the blessing of the Lord in the church in Lagos, where are they for the other big churches around the world???

Where is the testimony that the spirit of the Lord lives in your church, like the church of the "Man of Love???" Seek the house of the "HOLY" and beware of the wolf in the sheep's clothing. What does the history of your church show??? His wife had died... His shop was burnt... His children sent out of school. Suffering. Homeless. Hopeless. However, the life of Ezekiel Ayodeji, a physically challenged Nigerian man, radically changed upon his coming to The SCOAN! Be blessed by this touching case of charity and practical lesson on tithing that accompanies it, in Jesus' name!

10-16-2018, 01:23 PM
Did Vatican Correspondent for The Associated Press in Rome Just Defame Melania Trump?
Nicole Pierre For Dailymail.com, Associated Press Nicole Pierre For Dailymail.com, or is it
Nicole Winfield is the Vatican correspondent for The Associated Press in Rome??? After reading a story in the "Daily Fail" of truth and lies today, one stood out and I hope every American will voice their opinion to Daily Mail and Associated press, as it would seem that its the same journalist.

Words and actions define the content of the character, and if the article below came from the Vatican correspondent for Associated Press, then it speaks for the content of the character of both writer, and those who printed such tasteless news!!!

Not in the light of the Holy Spirit, Nicole Pierre For Dailymail.com titled her article:

Melania Trump's spokeswoman blasts 'disgusting' T.I. music video that shows her doppelganger stripping off for the rapper in the Oval Office and calls for a boycott, a title that speaks for the content of character of the writer, and clearly can't be connected to the God of T. B. Joshua!!!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...video.html

A journalist that has only written four articles for the "Daily Mail" and in one they reference her to Associated Press. All the articles speak for who and what Nicole ??? is and clearly not a journalist that writes about the "TRUTH!!!"

2. Feud between elderly North Carolina neighbors ends in murder as husband and wife are arrested for shooting another couple over a 'fence'

3. You black women need to stop having babies and four baby daddies:' Contestants accuse Mrs. America pageant CEO of racial bias

4. How an aging stallion found on a Mississippi farm is bringing the first new blood in a century to a line of horses brought to America by Spanish conquistadors and bred by Choctaw Indians
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search....lymail.com

Is the journalist that rips apart the first lady of the United States Melania Trump a hypocrite???

Nicole Winfield is the Vatican correspondent for The Associated Press in Rome. She has covered three popes - John Paul II, Benedict XVI and Francis - travelling with them around the world and reporting on everything from the priestly sex abuse scandal to the church’s relations with Jews to Francis’ revolutionary papacy. Winfield joined the AP in 1992 in New York and reported from Miami and the United Nations before being sent to Rome in 2001.

While based in Rome, Winfield has covered many hot-spots, including the conflicts in Afghanistan, Israel, the Palestinian territories and the Gulf, and she even lent a hand at the 2012 London Olympics. A native of New York City and a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, she is married to Vernon Silver, a senior reporter at Bloomberg News, and is mom to their three young children. (Who does Winfield support...pedophiles or non-pedophiles, peace or war, what has she written about...research!!!)
https://www.elon.edu/e-net/Article/88948

History, words, and actions continue to show the people who stands for them, and who stands against them. When it comes to those who say they represent the Vatican, the "TRUTH" continues to be missing from what they eyes are seeing. Trump "Drain the Swamp" is getting closer to outing more pedophile priests, Pennsylvania is not alone!!!

Who wants Trump out of the White House???

The pedophile priests and politicians who have reigned for decades???

In the U.K., judges, peers and MPs are among 20 prominent public figures who abused children for decades, a former child protection manager has said. Peter McKelvie, who worked on the conviction of paedophile Peter Righton, said there was a “powerful elite” of paedophiles who carried out “the worst form” of abuse. There is evidence linking the former politicians to an alleged paedophile network, he said.

Lord Warner, the former health minister, said the allegations were credible. Mr McKelvie triggered a police investigation in 2012 when he revealed there were seven boxes of potential evidence of a powerful paedophile network, including letters between Righton and other paedophiles, being stored by West Mercia Police. “I would say we are looking at upwards of 20 [people] and a much larger number of people who have known about it and done nothing about it, who were in a position to do something about it,” he said.

The alleged abuse involved rape, beatings and being moved between paedophiles “like a lump of meat”. Lord Warner, the former Labour health minister, said the claims were “possibly true”.

Children’s homes provided:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/...-ring.html

12-18-2018, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2018 11:57 AM by Thinker.)
Busted!!! Vatican Top Finance Man A Pedophile Is Out...Agents of satan scramble!!!
Round up time!!!! All around the world change is happening and mainstream media isn't reporting on it. They didn't even report on the "WHITE ENVELOPES" passed out to a select few at HW funeral. The mainstream attended the event, filmed it, and didn't report on it???

The conviction of the top finance guy for the Vatican says it all...

Lion Air Crash Kills 20 Finance Ministry Officials, 189 Onboard Lost Flight JT610

How do you get rid of the ones that know to much??? Put them on a plane???

Q Anon, May 4, 2018 / New Board/ Patriots Fight / DOJ Clean

Where is all the money going??? Who doesn't want the world to know, that they would bring down a plane??? How far will the illuminati go, to stop the flow of "TRUTH???" Bring down a plane??? Crimes against humanity and children continues...

How do the wealthy who kill, still, and rape their own children live with themselves??? Who wants to be friends with a family full of incest, because they live in a big house, drive a fancy car, and have a cash flow??? There are some sick families with popular names, playing sick games with children!!!

It is "NOT" okay for children to have "SEX" with their parents, siblings, or any random person!!!

IT ISN'T LOVE...IT'S RAPE!!!

Pedophile roads leading to behind the scenes in Hollywood...

12-26-2018, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019 07:04 AM by Thinker.)
Catholic Church Joining Forces As More & More Pedophiles Are Exposed
POTUS Trump isn't bending or blinking to any of the threats, or attempts on his life, which is causing a scramble among those who had hoped they would be ringing in the new year with Hillary Clinton in the White House. That didn't happen, and Donald Trump, the choice of the "Divine" following is stirring up the liars with to much "TRUTH." Every day, Donald Trump is making history in one way or another, and will exceed every president to date, for the "GOOD" that he did for the people over profits.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...e+Exposed+

BIG INDICTMENT COMING!! JULIAN ASSANGE JUST RELEASED A MASSIVE LEAKED! HILLARY & MUELLER ARE DONE!

Comment by Shieled Lamb - 22 hours ago:

Our Government is run by lifetime political psychopaths who are malevolent and they must be rooted out and charged for their heinous and treasonous crimes against the people of the U.S., and of the world. Assange and those who bring their assaults to light, must be protected and pardoned.

Liz Crokin 12/26/2018 — THESE NAMES WILL BE RECEIVING INDICTMENTS SOON

How deep to the abusers of children go in government??? Why is there a mainstream news media blackout on the mass arrests of elite pedophiles??? Most will be in jail by the time the mainstream finally wants to tell the world the "TRUTH" that so many at the top, raped, and ate babies!!! Waiting for the documents that Donald Trump wants the people to see released, so that they will know who lied!!!

01-02-2019, 06:01 AM
Mark Taylor Prophecy 2019 - THE BIGGEST SECRET 2019 HELD BACK FROM MANKIND!!!
Bob Marely only played, produced and recorded in 432hz the "LOVE" frequency and the reason so many mothers think it was Marley music that calmed or put their baby to sleep. In "TRUTH" it is the frequency of "Mother Earth" 432hz filled with love. It's time to find our way back to where we belong together on the right path. Do you go to a living church with a congregation that is giving for good...do you know??? How many Catholic's have been told or have seen the carving in the throne room at the Vatican that the pope sits in front of? It does "NOT" represent anything "HOLY" and the reason the video below is a wake-up call for those who think their religion is the right one.

It isn't about that, but the content of your character, that shows by your actions...WHO ARE YOU???

Look within and then you can see what is right in front of you and the "LIGHT" will shine.

01-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Illuminati "Suicide" Exposed Why U.S. Wall & Open Borders Are Important To Pedophiles
We are all connected and where one ends in one thing, another begins to carry the torch for the future and in this case...THE CHILDREN.

Top priority for those fighting to keep borders open Donald Trump wants to close...

Avicii - For A Better Day

The children are waiting! Will the borders around the world remain open for pedophiles to take the babies in and out of nations to be bought and sold??? The POTUS has sent the elite pedophiles around the world in a frenzy by cutting off one of the biggest gateways of child trafficking. Over 2000 children go missing off the streets of the United State every day and they are leaving by way of open borders

MAINSTREAM MEDIA NOT REPORTING ON THAT, BUT A YOUNG MAN WHO LOST HIS LIFE DID!!!

DO YOU SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP IN BUILDING A WALL, OR ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUY A CHILD THAT IS LOOKING FOR A BETTER DAY???

01-16-2019, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2019 10:19 AM by Thinker.)
Question WARNING! Not Standing Behind Trump & Voices Of Children In Bondage? "Creator" Watches
Do you support pedophilia, or even care if a baby is being raped? The POTUS does, and thousands of voices calling for justice and freedom for the children! Why have the crimes against children been ignored? Because those in positions of power and trust have protected the predators and moved children all over the world under the guise of non-profits!

Eyes Open, Trump has them on the border making it harder for the drugs, guns, and children to pass through. Who is complaining? Are they really American, or are they pledged to another country? Where have they invested their money? Immigrant programs?

Where are the past president???

Where's Michael???

GITMO???

John Wells and Liz Corkin calling on Americans to Save the Children!

Liz Crokin 01-14-2019 — CRAZY THINGS ABOUT PODESTA AND CHRISSY TEIGEN

Mainstream media protecting the pedophile politicians, while right now a child is being raped! DO YOU CARE???

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HELP CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING???

SUPPORTING THE POTUS FOR A WALL TO STOP THE FLOW OF CHILDREN LEAVING THE U.S.!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Warning To Any Enemy Foreign Or Domestic - US Backed By Highest Levels of Honor Thinker 29 9,807 Today 05:08 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Did Trump's Shutdown Stop A Cash Flow Dems Need For Outside Influences??? Thinker 68 20,053 Yesterday 08:17 PM
Thumbs Up Engel Forming Committee To Investigate Trump, Who Is Investigating Engel Connections? Thinker 63 5,854 Yesterday 08:57 AM
  "Q" Movement Serving "GOD," Trump, & You, What Will You Do, It's Time To Know!!! Thinker 48 9,179 Yesterday 07:10 AM
  George of Sorrows is DEAD!!! Crimes Against Humanity & Children Being Heard!!! Thinker 49 4,765 Yesterday 06:32 AM
  Trump Cancels 'Very Important' Trip to World Economic Forum in Davos Puts US 1st!!! Thinker 1 1,141 01-16-2019 12:34 PM
  TRUMP WALL/Rape Trees/Dead Migrants: Alchemical, & Opinionated Perspective On Border! Thinker 76 21,237 01-16-2019 07:49 AM
  FBI Busted, They "LIED" About D.J. Trump Out Of Hatred, Nothing Else!!! Thinker 71 10,631 01-15-2019 05:21 PM
  Melania Trump "Be Best" Program Spotlight "FBI" Attacks On POTUS - TREASON??? Thinker 52 17,859 01-15-2019 11:40 AM
  Look What The Anti-Trump/Gun/American Politicians Tried to Do! - Who Wants Your Guns? Thinker 76 41,195 01-14-2019 02:16 AM
Exclamation Trump Choosing Like-Minded Person To Replace Judge Ginsberg & Make History??? Thinker 38 7,025 01-11-2019 08:03 PM
  Is Wikileaks About To Expose Monsanto's Biggest Secret? - Who Wants Trump Out? Thinker 36 17,217 01-11-2019 03:24 PM
  Trump's "Q" Voices Dismantle NBC News & Oprah!!! Thinker 17 1,770 01-10-2019 09:38 PM
  "TREASON" On Men/Women/Children Unites The World Behind Donald Trump!!! Thinker 22 8,248 01-10-2019 07:13 PM
  General Flynn Spilled the Beans & the Trapped Are Screaming at Trump! Thinker 30 5,703 01-10-2019 05:19 PM
  Trump Transparency Showing US Veterans & Soldiers Sold Out For Billions! Thinker 36 3,215 01-09-2019 08:58 AM
  Trump Hater Rashida Tlaib Arrested at Rally in Detroit All Show, But No Go!!! Thinker 7 1,616 01-09-2019 01:18 AM
  Purple Heart Veteran Go-Fund-Me for "Trump" Wall UPDATE & "Q" $19+ Million Dollars!!! Thinker 37 5,665 01-08-2019 05:47 AM
  Putin, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, Trump Uniting The World!!! Thinker 16 2,108 01-06-2019 03:06 PM
  Good People Trapped In A Bad System, Trump Combining NSA, CiA, & FBI??? Thinker 70 22,124 01-06-2019 12:14 PM