Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - UAP
03-24-2015, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 04:50 AM by Thinker.)
(Headline Story in Last Reply)

"The Giants Found in Romania and the CIA Cover-Up"

Everyone has heard of the giant characters of legend, sometimes called cyclops or ogres. Giants were generally presented as creatures so big that the earth trembled when they walked. It seems however that the giants are not just fairy tales, considering the fact that their remains have been found all over the world. The mystery of their civilization remains to this day and there is even a sort of secrecy in this regard, a convention to sweep any evidence of their existence under the rug.

In 2009, a local news channel started an investigation about the giants and their secret tunnels beneath the Bucegi mountains. Just as their report went on air, they received a live phone call from a man who refused to identify himself. The journalists were threatened to stop their ongoing investigation or else. As the mysterious man put it, they were “playing a dangerous game.”
http://locklip.com/the-giants-found-in-r...-cover-up/

Giants Of Earth? Confirmed! Alien Race Governments Won't Talk About - Take an unprecedented look at the remaining burial mounds in the Ohio Valley that once contained the remains of a giant human. This film takes historical exerts, of giant human skeletons, uncovered in burial mounds from "The Nephilim Chronicles; Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley."
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-giants...ght=Giants

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2016, 10:30 PM
Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery in Romania
The Hyperborean Gallery

Known by the name of “The Hyperborean Gallery” or “Gallery 13”, the place of this amazing discovery is located beneath Cornea village. A number of other discoveries were made at the site in 1976.

However, in the name of “security” the anthropological and archaeological discoveries were deemed too unusual and shocking for the time, so the gallery was permanently sealed.

The gravestone was not the only unusual item found inside the gallery. On it, archaeologists found a 10 meter (32.8 ft.) tall skeleton of a giant. Apparently, the giant had been buried there after his death, with his legs gathered on one side.

Lacking the proper equipment necessary to analyze such a find, the skeleton was sent to Moscow. Unfortunately, nothing has been reported about the giant ever since.
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-leg...nia-005243

Dr.Hovind: Giant "Human" Skeletons Illuminati Cover Up Exposed!![Full Documentary] 2016

07-13-2016, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2016 11:35 PM by 2D4.)
RE: The Giants Found in Romania and the CIA Cover-Up
I shudder to think what happened to the daughters of men they came (on) into , I mean size matters .. but you can have too much of a good thing

[Image: c4skC1n.png]

Meme by Me´16

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
10-01-2018, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2019 04:55 AM by Thinker.)
Trump Transparency Opens Doors of "TRUTH" & Native American History!!!
Who are you??? Do you really know??? How far back in history can you really go??? As time and history continues to pass with every second, time and "TRUTH" are the number one topics of conversation. Since the election of Donald Trump, the 45th U.S. president of the United States, more and more whistleblowers are coming forward to tell the people and the newest president what they feel they need to know. David Wilcock has been exposing the beyond-the-beyond for years and now with more truthers coming forward, minds are starting to awaken and research what they are hearing. Now with Emery Smith, and Corey Goode, there has been a huge leap forward in the masses learning just how advanced the U.S. space program is and what they haven't been told.

Unlike any others, I haven't been connected to any organization, or signed any agreements, so I feel free to write anything that is being given to me to write about. I've witnessed and spoken to other beings who were in human form...one evil and the other loving. My first experience with anything UFO/Non-Human was when I was 18 years old, on Ft. Carson Army Base. My Army friend was in the hospital and his story of the UFO that he saw in the sky and the blackout when it got close. Next memory was waking up in the hospital and told he was found without clothes and missing seven layers of skin from the bottom of his feet.

I was to young and clueless to really know what had happened to him, or that there were more than humans on the planet. I do know now, and have witnessed the beyond-the-beyond and will stand behind everything Corey Goode and David Wilcock are saying. You will find thousands of testimony in the archives of "Realistnews" from other whistleblowers who speak of the same things.

It's time for "DISCLOSURE!!!"

Stop the attacks on civilians like myself who are calling for "TRUTH" and "HONOR!!!"

Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Thinker, etc..."MAKE AMERICA/WORLD GREAT AGAIN!!!"

Where can you really go in the universe???

David Wilcock Corey Goode | INNER EARTH CREATURES

For many, your mind can't even think of any type of "BEING" without arms and legs, but the awaken is happening and getting closer to the "TRUTH." Humans are about to learn the power they have like so many others that have been kept from the knowledge of who and what they really are. What do you really know about the planet and the people around you??? What do you really know about that which is beyond or below your planet???

"2000" Children are missing a day in the United States, so what are the numbers in other countries??? What about adults??? Why isn't anyone addressing or expressing "OUTRAGE???" Are humans being traded by the U.S. government for food for other species???

What contracts have been signed by deep state, they need to impeach Trump from finding them???

ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET THE PEOPLE FREE!!!

Why does the U.S. government hide the history of giants???

Why does the U.S. government put fluoride, a known and listed poison in the water and use it in dental procedures???

Why did the U.S. government change the Earth's frequency 432hz to Hitler's 440hz???

Why won't U.S. books of education tell Americans there are eight presidents before George Washington???

Why isn't the U.S. government looking for the $30 Billion in stolen gold from under falling twin towers and who moved it out of the country???

Why are Veterans hungry, cold, and in the street...where's the money???

THOSE WHO STOLE THE GOLD, BLEW UP THE BUILDINGS, AND STEAL THE BABIES!!! - The ***Mysterious Case*** Of The Missing Gold on 9/11 From The World Trade Center Vaults

The 9/11 Blacklist:Chasing Shadows Episode 54.In this episode we look at the billions of Gold,Silver & Platinum that mysteriously went missing on or even before September 11th 2001.the implication of prior knowledge is implicated along with a rare piece of footage which may even corroborate the stories of the crushed trucks from falling steel and flies in the face of the official version of the events.....with all the coincidences on 9/11 that...let's face it were not coincidences....you have to seriously look at this and question whether the largest heist in history has just taken place....and all this entirely plausible especially when you recall Donald Rumsfeld telling the world the day before Tuesday September 11th 2001 that they couldn't account for 2.3 Trillion Dollars.

05-31-2019, 04:52 AM
Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program - AATIP - Top-Secret UFO Program - Project GRUDGE - Is the Blue Book project going on? - Nowadays, UFOs are called UAPs, or "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena"

In 1947, a private pilot named Kenneth Arnold reportedly spotted nine glowing UFOs zooming over Washington's Mount Rainier. The public went wild for the so-called “flying saucers.” Shortly after, the U.S. government launched Project SIGN to determine if such objects were a threat.

In 1948, Project SIGN purportedly published a document called the “Estimate of the Situation,” which suggested that extraterrestrials were a possible explanation for UFO sightings. As the story goes, Air Force officials destroyed the document and launched a more skeptical investigation in the late 1940s called Project GRUDGE.

Blue Book came a few years later... Between 2007 and 2012, the U.S. government spent $22 million on a new UFO study called the “Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program.” (Nowadays, UFOs are called UAPs, or "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena": You can watch one here.)

This January, more than three dozen of the program’s studies became publicly available, revealing the government’s interest in everything from warp drives to invisibility cloaks...