Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"Unacknowledged" PROOF That Aliens Are Here! 4/25/17
04-25-2017, 10:36 AM
Exclamation "Unacknowledged" PROOF That Aliens Are Here! 4/25/17
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ztYGEGhVAI

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 06:36 PM
The Anunnaki, Mankind's Enslavement and the Afterlife Deception
Do you really know who you are, where you come from and what other species you exist with?

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamission Neruda

Sarah: “What we discussed Wednesday night has been swirling around me ever since. I think I’ve become a bit obsessed with all of this… what for me, anyway, is new information. I’m trying my best to process it into my mental framework, and I have to admit, I’m not sure it’s working.

Dr. Neruda: “I understand. I’ve held back some information for this very reason—not only for you, but also for those who will ultimately read this.”

Sarah: “When we ended the last session we agreed to spend more time on The Grand Portal. Is that what you’re referring to, or is it something else?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s all related. It’s a very, very big picture, and broad timeline.”
Sarah: “Can you share it now?”

Dr. Neruda: “Let’s take it one part at a time. With your questions, I hope it will all come clear, but I have to warn you that it will seem a little unwieldy or odd until the whole of it is out.”

Sarah: “Okay. Where do you want to start?”

Dr. Neruda: “I think we need to go back to the beginning in order to understand the true context of The Grand Portal.

Sarah: “Okay…”

Dr. Neruda: “Earth was and is a very unique planet. It was entirely of water originally. But what made it interesting to beings was the fact that its core enabled it to have a gravitational force that supported manifestation.”

Sarah: “What do you mean by manifestation?”

Dr. Neruda: “That it began to traverse from an interdimensional planet of sound frequencies to a planet of matter—of physical matter. Its gravity-producing core or nucleus was able to literally create the conditions that allowed it to materialize itself over eons of time.”

Sarah: “How do you know this history?”

Dr. Neruda: “There are records of this on the disc that was taken from the twenty-third chamber at the Ancient Arrow site. But some of this we knew from other documents we’ve retrieved from the Sumerian record that have not been widely distributed. We’ve also had discussions with the Corteum that bear this out.”

Sarah: “So earth started out as a water planet and it wasn’t physical?”

Dr. Neruda: “Correct. This was when the Atlanteans lived within the planet. They were the race of beings that inhabited earth at this time of its formation. The Anunnaki came to them and negotiated an agreement to allow the Anunnaki to mine a substance near the core of the planet that would be—in its essence—what today we would call gold.”

Sarah: “Gold? Why?”

Dr. Neruda: “They required it. The exact reason is unknown, but it had something to do with the way that gold modulated the frequency of their body. Gold was an essence to their race. It held a property that was vital to their survival. The record is a little vague as to exactly why it was so important. But these records mention that their entire planet had twelve major cities and all of them were made of a semi-transparent gold. Even the book of Revelations refers to this.”

Sarah: “Who were these beings? I mean, I’ve heard of the Atlanteans, but never the Anunnaki.”
Dr. Neruda: “They were a race of beings that were not physical, but etheric, interdimensional beings. Since the Atlanteans were the only race of beings on earth at that time, they—the Anunnaki—sought permission to set-up mining on earth, which the Atlanteans agreed to.
Sarah: “Why?”

Dr. Neruda: “They didn’t see any harm in helping this race. They weren’t a competitor, since the Atlanteans were larger and more numerous. The Atlanteans wanted to have an agreement with the Anunnaki if only to befriend them for their technology. Also, the gold mining was in an area of earth that was of little consequence to them.”

Sarah: “I don’t see how this relates to The Grand Portal.”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s a long story, and we just started, but I promise I’ll come to that in a bit.

Sarah: “Okay, that’s fine, I’ll be patient.”

Dr. Neruda: The earth began to materialize more and more. It began to harden in a sense. The gold with it. The earth, and everything on it, was solidifying. The mining of the gold would soon become impossible for the Anunnaki, because they’d be unable to mine the gold if it were in a dense, physical state.”

Sarah: “Why not?”

Dr. Neruda: “Their bodies were etheric. They could not mine the gold if it was physical. They needed to have bodies that would be able to operate on earth and mine the gold.”
Sarah: “How quickly did this happen?”

Dr. Neruda: “I don’t know. Our records didn’t stipulate the time scale, but I assume it was over tens of thousands of years. The point is that they needed to create a physical vessel like an astronaut would require a spacesuit to inhabit space. They tried hundreds of experiments and had the help of both the Atlanteans and Sirians.”

Sarah: “I assume this vessel is the human body?”

Dr. Neruda: Yes, we call them physical uniforms sometimes. The WingMakers refer to them as human instruments.”

Sarah: “So the Anunnaki created a physical body to mine gold. You mean like a robot? Are you saying these were humans?”

Dr. Neruda: “No. These were the equivalent of:
http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/the-anu...t-and.html

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
04-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Dr. Steven Greer : The FAKE 'Alien' Attack is Real & Coming Soon!

05-10-2018, 07:01 PM
The Wormholes/Stargates are Opening
The big week is here and many have been caught trying to get a glimpse of the wormhole/stargate that opened up in the woods behind the Lowe's hardware store on Route 8 in Gibsonia, Pa.. More and more electronic warning are being put in, but star wars/ufo buffs are continuing to come and search for the gateway. The woods at night are full of lights to keep intruders out and to protect the entry to another world. The UFO's line the sky from eight at night till sun up. You can get the best photos between eleven pm and five am. Who is protecting this gateway and why won't the non-humans show themselves? Would you? What happens to a thing that doesn't look human? We dissect it! Humans with guns scare non-humans more than anything and that is why disclosure hasn't happened.

It will soon as more and more stargates open and people find themselves in other worlds.

Earth Portals and Energy Doorways

Dr Ernst P. Jordaan - Portals and Gateways on Earth !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange Aliens in Da Vinci's Paintings: Hidden Messages Thinker 6 4,864 06-15-2018 12:34 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Information Were Humans created by Aliens? King Kali 3 4,445 02-21-2018 08:43 AM
Video Vatican To Disclose Information About Aliens People4People 2 3,126 05-23-2017 10:20 AM
Video 5 Mysterious Ancient Clues That Could Prove Aliens Exist AdamAntium 0 1,256 05-10-2016 10:55 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Exclamation President Barack Obama "Denies" Knowledge of Aliens AdamAntium 6 3,696 03-21-2016 01:00 PM
  Former Marine Shot Pastor 6 Times Because He;s One of the “Lizard Aliens Who Control Thinker 0 1,451 03-11-2016 05:45 AM
  ★Aliens Living in the Pentagon TRUE STORY★ Thinker 1 3,062 03-29-2015 03:41 PM
  Aliens Dock Ship At ISS To Have Meeting On Live Cam Thinker 1 2,182 12-11-2014 05:27 AM
  New Ancient Aliens Painting Found in Church mattisme 2 2,740 11-17-2014 11:43 AM
  Misinformation Lockheed Martin scientist on deathbed says aliens are real HG Spacetime 2 2,460 11-06-2014 05:28 PM
Exclamation Humans Meet Aliens & New Hybrid Race Growing People4People 0 1,897 09-02-2014 01:16 PM
Last Post: People4People
  PROOF OF JESUS CHRIST TO TRANSFORM LIVES JPMsecretagent 1 2,113 05-09-2014 05:06 PM
  Bill Clinton says he looked but found no aliens at area 51 mattisme 0 1,933 04-05-2014 07:59 PM
Last Post: mattisme
  No Health Insurance, No Worries, Better than UFO's and Aliens JPMsecretagent 0 1,694 06-29-2013 09:23 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Star UFOs In Hawaii & The 62 African School Children With A Message From Aliens They Saw People4People 1 2,210 06-04-2013 12:47 PM
  Proof Illuminati Demons Reptilians Shapeshifting Slit Pupil Eyes on Fox TV mcetcher 1 3,411 05-30-2013 11:18 AM