Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Un-ban the banned / Revisited
08-07-2012, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 10:34 AM by JPMsecretagent.)
RE: Un-ban the banned / Revisited
When I first made this thread it started with "Unless they are total Nut-jobs...." "Un-ban the banned, even connectingthedotts, :) "

I think it fair to say that cd is a disruption to this forum and civil discussion in general. Anyone that dares to question anything posted by connectingthedots on this forum is meet with a barrage of insults, berating statements and accused of being a troll or a hired infiltrator. (like me, the reason I used the screen name jpmsecretagent, according to the paranoid connectingthedots, I work for jpm because I dared to question his "wisdom" telling people to buy silver when it was in it's topping stage last year).

If you dare post a thread that cd doesn't agree with, you to will be the recipient of insults and abusive language. cd seems to be a "mini tyrant" trying to enlighten this forum to his all knowing world view. Question his view and reap his wrath.

Personally I think it's time to revisit the banned - un-banned issue. Anyone thoughts, please step forward and make them known. For the sake of civil disscusion and truth seeking.

Peace!

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 10:28 AM
I agree, too much linguistic violence on this site, and no real team of admins nowadays...
Someone should move every topic that turns into a beef topic to the corresponding part of this forum.
But also sandbox topics, I posted "***** Goldbugs Say "Keep Stackin Bitchezzz" on the main page,
while it should've been in the sandbox, CD's michelle bachman/ronpaul topic as well.
I only realised my mistake afterwards and I myself cannot move a topic.

JPM is right, we should keep the front page a bit more professional!

TaLoN.NL, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2011.
08-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Just so you know, coming from someone who hasn't been here that long, maybe this is something new, I don't know. But damn, this place is like a soap opera. To much drama.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Where's Dick Army when you need him, eh?

soap opera indeed...

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
08-07-2012, 11:05 AM
(08-07-2012 10:06 AM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  When I first made this thread it started with "Unless they are total Nut-jobs...." "Un-ban the banned, even connectingthedotts, :) "

I think it fair to say that cd is a disruption to this forum and civil discussion in general. Anyone that dares to question anything posted by connectingthedots on this forum is meet with a barrage of insults, berating statements and accused of being a troll or a hired infiltrator

If you dare post a thread that cd doesn't agree with, you to will be the recipient of insults and abusive language. cd seems to be a "mini tyrant" trying to enlighten this forum to his all knowing world view. Question his view and reap his wrath.

You're a lying confused Cry Baby....at first you cried to joe to please let us back in and now that I'm posting a ***** load of informative threads & having to deal with a bunch of un-informed clowns trashing my threads you want me Banned?

The best is that oblivious to what you type and others and somehow I'm the only one responsible?

MOST of your posts towards me are insults...have a look at your posts and get real buddy!

I supply links and info and you Tools supply the attacks...I've seen you clowns do it to other members here also..the difference with me is that I'm educated on the topics & can talk about and can easily deal with you Clowns however there's other members who aren't as lucky and have just simply left this forum because of all the Troll thrashing them.

...you guys need to go back and look at all the threads and see How MANY times it's YOU who have started attacking me.

...also I don't attack Trolls i simply straighten out the lies they propagate and that includes often what you say...I no problems having a heated discussion but when then other side never provides a shred of evidence except for their own personal insults and opinions it gets a little boring for me...I like Facts.

also when I try posting link with the facts I'm faced w/ un-informed ppl like MV trying to accuse me of plagiarism! lol...you guys are a mess.

anyhow you boys just keep posting your lies and i'll keep posting my threads and we'll see how things transpire within the next 6 months.
08-07-2012, 11:07 AM
I agree with "***** load"

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
08-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Thanks for making my point cd.

Yep....a soap opera staring lunatic fringe.

Quote:"You're a lying confused Cry Baby....at first you cried to joe to please let us back in and now that I'm posting a ***** load of informative threads & having to deal with a bunch of un-informed clowns trashing my threads you want me Banned?"

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 01:19 PM by Markvette.)
(08-07-2012 11:05 AM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  I supply links and info ....

Sometimes. Maybe even most times.
But, anyone who has followed your illustrious presence here (joke) will see a pattern.
Posting news is the secondary goal, the first is viewership. Number of views is always the primary concern. You're searching for ... a fan base.

Here's a perfect example:
This thread, posted by CD:
75 US Senators Who Voted To Let 30,000 Drones Shoot Americans In The Streets

Wow! Sensational headline, huh? Did they say that? You'd want to see where it says they voted to shoot Americans, so naturally, as anyone would, you click to see the post.

There is no text, but a video showing someone's article (without accreditation -meaning no link to the original) with the same headline blazing ...

(Forgive, UCOMusic, for my use of your posts, it is not meant to indicate your stance or position on anything discussed here, just to show how CD fails to link and must be prompted to do so, as well his promotion of the fear mongering he has always incited)

To which UCOMusic replied:
"This article is from February this year, there are no sources sited and no list..."

CD then lists the Senators and gives a link to the Congressional Voting Record.

UCOMusic follows up with the question of the day, what everyone who clicked on this post wanted to see:

"Thanks CDot. Where's the language about letting 30k drones shoot us in the streets?"

To which CD replies:
"did I say shoot..oh ya I did...they're being used to shoot pictures of Americans on the streets...the shooting of bullets comes a little later on in the Game but Fat chance that notice/language will be as easy to find." (sic)***(See Below)

Now, to be fair, it was not CD who wrote that headline claiming the Senate voted to shoot Americans in the street.
But, it was CD who used it. Knowing full well it was misleading. There was no reference in the video or anywhere else that the bill had such language, nor were any Senators quoted as stating it.
But, he ran with it anyway. To get views. "Look at me, another one of my informative posts!" (Huh?)
If CD was really out to be a legitimate news gatherer, and he didn't show such disregard for factual reporting, I, nor anyone else would have anything bad to say.
In fact, it would be all good!
Unfortunately, as evidenced in the above, which is only one of many incidences, this is not the case.

Now, we watch. Very predictably, and right on cue; in his reply he'll bash me for tell you the truth. Insisting that I have twisted the facts, or have lied to y' all only 'cause I'm a bad, bad troll who only posts here to lie about him.

Bad Troll! Bad! Bad, I say! Ye be caste out!

And, him?
Oh, well ... he is the victim in all this, of course!
The innocent one who is pure and wholesome.
The only thing being victimized when he posts, is the truth.

***(sic) Doesn't means he's sick. Although ...?? Kidding!
sic Definition:The Latin adverb sic ("thus"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written")
Added immediately after a quoted word, a phrase or a text. It indicates that the quote has been transcribed exactly as found in the original source without spelling or grammatic corrections.
Just a little journalism lesson on using quoted material. Hope I taught ya learn something new.

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Un-ban the banned / Revisited + 1 JPMsecretagent 4 6,168 07-10-2016 09:19 PM
Last Post: 2D4