Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trump Warning To Any Enemy Foreign Or Domestic - US Backed By Highest Levels of Honor
03-28-2016, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 11:28 PM by Thinker.)
Trump Warning To Any Enemy Foreign Or Domestic - US Backed By Highest Levels of Honor
(Headline Story in Last Post)

How much longer can the illuminati matrix hold the minds of the masses?

Freemason - Illuminati Presidents

BUSH'S BROTHERHOOD OF DEATH *SKULL & BONES* U.S. PRESIDENTS FREEMASON

WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HAS HURT THEM!!!

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2016, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 02:03 PM by Thinker.)
CLINTON INVOLVED IN PEDOPHILE SEX RING!
When you have royal blood in your body, you have immunity from all crimes, even if they are against children. One family - one order - one way! No matter what they steal, who they kill, or whose child they rape they walk away.Look at the world and the children who cry to you to hear their voices and their stories.

They are still waiting for those who they have named be brought to justice, but rape of children goes on. What will the world be tomorrow? Pedophiles and rapist make up most of its sorrow. When will the victim smile again, when will the victim ever win? Prince Andrew Jeffrey Epstein sex slave cover up Prince Andrew has reportedly been named as part of a lawsuit against multi-millionaire banker Jeffrey Epstein by a woman alleging that she was forced to have sexual relationships with a number of men including the Duke of York.

The accusation is made as part of a court document asking for two more women to be allowed to join a case against Epstein, one of whom is the one who has made the claims against Prince Andrew. The accusation is made as part of a court document asking for two more women to be allowed to join a case against Epstein, one of whom is the one who has made the claims against Prince Andrew.

According to the Guardian, the document alleges:

•Between 1999 and 2002, the woman and three others were repeatedly sexually abused by Epstein, who also “loaned her out” to other rich and famous men.

•The men named include Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard law professor. But they are not named as parties to the claim, meaning that have been unable to respond to it.

The woman making claims against Prince Andrew was 17 at the time. She is known as Jane Doe 3 in the document and asked the Guardian to stay anonymous

•She claims to have met Epstein when she was approached by Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of Robert Maxwell and Epstein’s close friend.

Why aren't pedophiles going to jail? - Pedophile Rings Rule The World #1 favorite thing for those with money - its in the blood.

03-30-2016, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2016 02:52 PM by Thinker.)
Innocence Lost - Exposing The Elite Pedophiles That Prey On Our Children

09-15-2016, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2016 04:29 PM by Thinker.)
RIGGED? AG INVESTIGATING TRUMP WORKS FOR HILLARY
The "Truman Show" and "Idiocracy" main characters to be replaced by Donald Trump?

Two movies every American should watch - same script being used in 2016 elections!

Only truth will set the people free!

As he launches an investigation into Donald Trump’s foundation, New York state’s chief law-enforcement officer, Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, is not commenting on his work for Democrat Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. A WND request to Schneiderman’s office on Wednesday to comment on what many would perceive as a conflict of interest was met with silence.

The news that Schneiderman was beginning an investigation of the Trump charity already has raised eyebrows. The Daily Caller noted he’s a Democrat who serves on Clinton’s leadership council in New York state.

Schneiderman told CNN’s Jake Tapper earlier about the investigation.

“My interest in this issue really is in my capacity as regulator of nonprofits in New York state. And we have been concerned that the Trump Foundation may have engaged in some impropriety from that point of view,” he said. “We have been looking into the Trump Foundation to make sure it’s complying with the laws governing charities in New York.”

The concerns raised about the Trump organization centered on:
http://www.govtslaves.info/rigged-ag-inv...r-hillary/

SIMPSONS FREEMASONS RUN THE COUNTRY

Fox News Caught Telling The Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black

09-27-2016, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 05:30 PM by Thinker.)
What Is Donald Trump Doing With Henry Kissinger?
in this video Luke Rudkowski breaks down an important meeting that just took place with the republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump and globalist henchman Henry Kissinger. The meeting was a secret one but concluded a series of phones calls that took place between the two in prior weeks. Why is this meeting happening now? right before the 2016 Bilderberg meeting which was suppose to happen in the U.S but now in Europe? and what influence it will have on the 2016 presidential race? Migrant conpsiracy on world citizens by secret society for a new world order???

2012 - Henry Kssinger questioned about Bilderberg group - To the People of Argentina, Chile, and those who fight for a new world order and not the people. Truth is the only thing that can set the people free!

Bilderberg Kingpin Henry Kissinger Admits ISIS Gets Its Weapons From U.S. Government

2010 - San Francisco Bohemian Grove .........
"Rumsfeld, Kissinger, two former C.I.A. directors (including Papa Bush), the masters of war and the oilgarchs, the Bechtels and the Basses, the board members of top military contractors—such as Halliburton, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and the Carlyle Group—Rockefellers, Morgans, captains of industry and C.E.O.s across the spectrum of American capitalism.

The interlocking corporate web—cemented by prep-school, college, and golf-club affiliations, blood, marriage, and mutual self-interest—that makes up the American ruling class. Many of the guys, in other words, who have been running the country into the ground and ripping us off for decades."

"This year, Powell was expected to deliver a talk titled "America's Promise Leading Armies and Leading Kids," and Popoff, of Dow Chemical, was to give a speech called "Environmental Journey."
The club's famed annual gathering has been held for more than 100 years at the 2,700-acre Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, about 70 miles north of San Francisco in Sonoma County.

This year's (2010) event drew in notables such as former President George Bush, Texas Gov. George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, retired Gen. Colin Powell, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Dow Chemical Chairman Frank Popoff, as well as actor Danny Glover.

2012 - BOHEMIAN GROVE EXPOSED AND EXPLAINED!!! Corrupted Elites!!

09-27-2016, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 05:35 PM by Thinker.)
Hillary Clinton vs. Donld Trump 33rd Degree Freemason Debate Puppet Show

Clinton vs. Trump Debate- STAGED AND FAKE!!!!

Hillary AND Kaine BODY DOUBLES SPOTTED! CLONES! DEBATE!

The most successful cloning lab in the world for animals is South Korea...are they doing humans also??? Need a body double??? Technology is beyond the beyond...

09-28-2016, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 05:56 PM by Thinker.)
1988 - 2016: Ron Paul - Two Party System Farce!! - Everybody Sins & Illuminati Wins!
Back in 1988, Ron Paul explains that neither the Republican Party nor the Democratic Party change policies. The country's political system is propped up by two parties, giving the illusion of having control by the people. In reality each party's loyalty is to the bankers.

1998 - Ron Paul predicted 9/11

2008 - BANNED VIDEO - RON PAUL Vs. the NEW WORLD ORDER

2010 - Ron Paul: Both Parties OWNED by Same Elite. Stop the renewal of the Patriot Act NOW
https://www.shiatv.net/video/43255d2e5ef6900b3bff

2011 - AMERICA IS GONE!! Listen to this... It is over! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!.

2012 - Ron Paul Incredible Video Twice Removed from YouTube

2016 - Ron Paul Exposes Obama Illuminati Affiliation & Martial Law Plans

09-28-2016, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 03:01 AM by Thinker.)
U.S. Pedophiles - Look Who They Will Be Casting Their Votes For!
Child trafficking is rampant in the state in Indiana among politicians. 32 state senators and representatives are pedophiles and have raped 128 children in the past three years. Mike Pence, acting as the governor has murdered 6 children in luciferian Human sacrifices and raped 73 children. Former Gov. Mitch Daniels has raped 43 children and also murdered 5 in the Human sacrifice program run by the Bush family in MILABS.

I have witnessed both Daniels and Pence murder children, and both of them are being protected by law enforcement officers.

Indiana’s Religious Freedom Protection Act was written and voted for by these men who are serial pedophiles. Since the Attorney General of Indiana Greg Zoeller is also a pedophile, having raped 3 children himself, and with the full protection of the Indiana State Police and the Indianapolis Municipal Police dept, these two murder governors and their child rapist politician minions will continue to be the biggest threat to children’s safety in the state.

The last child raped and murdered by Pence was a 7 year old girl. She was abducted by 2 CIA agents in Indianapolis and brought to the Governor’s Mansion and taken to the basement, where she was gang raped. The small girl died when Pence choked her to death at the same moment he ejaculated into her body. The CIA men took her body, placed her into a tub and used chemicals to dissolve her and then flushed her into the sewer system.

The last time Pence raped children was in Israel. He raped two children, a girl and a boy, and his friend Benjamin Netanyahu raped the same children, at the same time. Netanyahu has raped and murdered 259 children in Luciferian Human sacrifices.

As a side note, both men condemn gay men, but have sex with males and rape boys on a regular basis. Which brings us back to the Religious Freedom Act. The politicians of Indiana say gay men are not welcome in the state, believing the state belongs to them. Why? Because gay men do not rape children. The definition of a gay man is a benevolent homosexual who is a positive member of society. Homosexual men have raped children, not many, as 99% of pedophiles are hetrosexual, but a gay man has never raped a child.

It is becoming increasingly difficult for politicians to rape children in MILABS and hotels, and private residences. This new law makes it “legal” for businesses to stop select people from entering. They want to create back rooms to rape children in restaurants, bars and other places, so they can rape many more children in service to their new world order gods, lucifer and satan. So this is why this law was created, to help Indiana serial pedophiles be able to rape more children.

In MILABS, children are strapped to table beds and gang raped by politicians, corporate executives, and the military on a regular basis. Saturday nights are the favorite times for them to do it, but it happens all week.

I have been abducted into 14 out of 41 MILAB locations and have witnessed this behavior firsthand. It is only because God in Heaven wanted me to live that I am still here. I have helped many Souls of the children killed return Home to Heaven by speaking with them and then God and I create tunnels of Light for them.

I can’t put into words how horrible it is to witness children being murdered.

One time I was raped repeatedly while 54 children were murdered at the same time. This happened because:
http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order...-4056.html

What and Where are MILABS?

MILABS are Military Intelligence Laboratories operated by DARPA and the CIA, owned by the Bush family. There are 39 locations in America with other locations that are connected for child trafficking. The list of operations include #1 The creation of Temporals and AI Drones. These are used for spying, to commit crimes such as rape and murder.

#2 The creation of biological and chemical weapons, including flu viruses and HIV and many others.

#3 Child Trafficking. In the past, Human children were exchanged for weapons and technology. Politicians, Corporate Executives, Military and Police Officers gang rape and then murder children in service to Lucifer and Satan, who they are required to make a pledge to. Since the ones who ate the children are gone, now the children are processed into hamburger meat by the Cargill company.

#4 Transhumanism experiments. Like the "Borg" in the "Star Trek" series, machine and Humans are combined to make better slaves. Also Reptilian-Human people are also modified. If you would like to see some of this, look at the artwork of a man named H R Giger. There is also a Netflix Documentary of him.

I have witnessed some of the males he has done art work of myself.

The locations of MILABS in America- Los Angeles #1 and #2, San Bernardino CA, San Jose CA, Carson City NV, Nellis AFB called Las Vegas MILAB, Roswell NM, Albuquerque NM, Denver CO, North Dakota [about 50 mi to Bismark], Lincoln Neb, Minneapolis MN, Chicago #1 and #2, Indianapolis IN, Crawfordsville TX, Dallas, Houston, Jackson Miss, Montgomery AL, Atlanta GA, Grand Rapids MI, Detroit MI, NE Ohio [by Akron near Tallmadge,OH], Pittsburg and Philadelphia PA, Raleigh NC, Langley and Arlington VA, New Jersey [near Newark], 4 in NY- Financial District NYC, Midtown NYC, Montauk, LI, and upstate under a resort community Bolton NY [about 50 mi away], Washington DC #1 and #2, Pentagon, Wilmington DE, and Boston Mass.

The locations that are connected for child trafficking are the United Nations Building, the basement of the White House, the NSA spy center in Utah, the TSA location in South Michigan, Orlando FL, Arizona [near Flagstaff] and Seattle.

Other International MILABS are in Cern, [close to the Hadron facility] Tokyo Japan, Moscow #1 and #2 [operated by the Russian CIA], Shanghai China, Perth Australia, the Vatican Vatican City Italy, and two in London #2 Essex Road, and London #1 Heathrow Airport, and Dubai.

The Vatican and Dubai are almost used exclusively for Temporal creation and child trafficking. The Vatican is used as a distribution center. Mostly refugee children from the USA war crimes, the children are sent to the vatican where they are gang raped, and then are shipped out to over 70 locations in the EU.

I became aware of this in January 2013. It took me awhile to calm down and be able to think clearly. Bush Sr wanted me to join the illuminatti and he was the first one to rape me in January 2012. They wanted me because of the gifts Father God gave me, including being able to see DNA of people and read information from it, other psychic gifts and working with various Light energies that God gives us as tools, such as the SACRED FIRE, and the VIOLET FLAME.

The MILAB staff experimented on me for a very long time to exploit my gifts in Healing, including injecting me by needle with HIV 185 times including all 77 mutations, placing snakes and other live animals into my body, such as revealed by artist H R GIGER's artwork, and other horrible activities such as being raped [anal sodomy] by high profile politicians, corporate executives, military males, and police officers.

Also non-human males some of which I can Identify, and some I cannot like this guy...
http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-co...
and a guy like this...
http://www.wallpaperup.com/695652/H_R...

and a male that looked exactly like this...
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/imag...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS TO END THIS HORRIBLE TRAGEDY, GOD BLESS YOUR HEARTS!!

What and Where are MILABS?

MILAB Testimony

09-30-2016, 07:18 AM
CIA & Pentagon Sources both Saying Neither Clinton nor Trump will Win
One thing is for sure and has been since the first one year term presidents before George Washington, it will have to be a Mason. Americans haven't known anything else! Multiple, reliable sources inside the world’s intelligence agencies and secret societies are predicting major changes in the world’s power structure in October. The struggle is centering on who will control the United States and its military industrial complex, the sources agree.

CIA and Pentagon sources are now both saying neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump will become the next president of the United States. However, they disagree on who will become president, showing that the issue is still up for grabs. US based CIA sources are still insisting Vice President Joe Biden will become President only to be quickly replaced by VP candidate Tim Kaine. These sources are also saying there is a faction pushing to have Michelle Obama become President thus de-facto prolonging the Obama Presidency.

However, Pentagon sources say a Biden Presidency “would be a disaster.” They are saying that instead “The October surprise may have the Republic restored and new candidates for President like speaker Paul Ryan ® and Senator Elizabeth Warren (Dem), who gained national profile for publically flogging Wells Fargo CEO.” The White Dragon Society, for its part, is recommending that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau head a North American Union.

When the US and Canada parted ways in 1776, the Americans opted for “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” while the Canadians promoted the more prosaic “good government.”

The institutions of the United States are now so corrupted it may well take friendly outsiders like the Canadians to clean them up. It is also worth noting that Scotland only became part of England because a Scottish king ended up ruling both, so having a Canadian rule the US would have a similar result in the long term. Also a United States of North America would have a population of 475 million and would thus be a much stronger entity.

Absorbing the 122 million relatively poor Mexicans would be the main drawback to this proposal but at the same time, these Mexicans would help North American industry compete with the Asians. These topics came up during negotiations between WDS representatives, CIA white hats and Asian secret society plus Chinese government representatives last weekend. The talks went very well.

It was agreed between the Chinese government and the CIA that massive funding would be made available for:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...read=57909

Freemason - Illuminati Presidents

President Obama is a Freemason

JFK: The Last President to Tell the truth about Illuminati(The Freemasonry and Zionism)

10-02-2016, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2018 09:46 AM by Thinker.)
DAVID ROCKEFELLER GETS 7TH HEART TRANSPLANT AT AGE 101 - No Waiting on List?
Trying to make it to 2017 and U.S. elections that will bring more death and destruction than ever before? Does money take you to the top of the donor list or Satan?
https://matrixbob.wordpress.com/2016/10/...ist-video/

Why was David Rockefeller's dad called "Devil Bill"?

What did he do to his sons?

How did the ponzie scheme for oil get started - Rothschild funding to Skull & Bones Mason, to Rockefeller by way of Standard Oil & Bush family. The world got punked!

Dark Secrets of the Rockefeller Family

1. Early life of John D. Rockefeller.

This video shows the chronological time-line of the Rockefeller family, starting with how William Avery 'Devil Bill' Rockefeller Sr. (1810-1906) schooled his son John D. Rockefeller (1839-1937) to be a cunning businessman. 'Devil Bill' Rockefeller's son John D. Rockefeller became successful in the commodities trade at a very young age

2. The creation of the biggest oil monopoly in the world.
John D. Rockefeller then decided to seek his fortune elsewhere and moved to Cleveland Ohio, where the oil business began to boom. There he established an oil refinery and gained prosperity through cunning plots, ruthlessness, conspiracy, shady deals and other criminal deeds. John D's.

"Standard Oil" company would grow and expand to become the biggest oil monopoly in the world.

The Standard Oil monopoly got so big and powerful, that in 1911, the U.S. Supreme Court decided that the oil company violated the US Antitrust Law and that it had to be split up. This created various new successful Rockefeller oil companies, such as Exxon-Mobil (Esso), Chevron Corporation, Texaco and Gulf Oil. Having a positive effect on the stock market, the 1911 Supreme Court decision in effect made the Rockefeller family even more rich and powerful.

The Rockefellers have always had intimate business and family relations with other powerful family dynasties, such as the Morgan banking family, members of the steel magnates of the Carnegie family, the DuPont family and the Rothschild banking families from Europe. The Rockefellers were connected to the Union Pacific Railroad company of E.H. Harriman.

They were involved in the sponsorship of the Kuhn & Loeb bank in the United Kingdom and they had numerous business deals with Hitler's Nazi regime in Germany. There were the instrumental force behind the German chemical company I.G. Farben, which built and controlled the concentration camp Auschwitz, situated around the I.G. Farben chemical factory.

Rockefeller's Standard Oil patented fuel even powered the entire Nazi air force 'the Luftwaffe'.

3. David Rockefeller in the 20th and 21st century.

During the 20th century David Rockefeller and other descendants of John D. Rockefeller maintained their wealth through banking, oil and expanded their power through politics and think-tanks or other non government organisations (NGOs). David Rockefeller, the oldest member of the Rockefeller family, is one of the founding members of the secretive Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations.

4. The full dominance of the Rockefeller empire.

The power of the Rockefeller family is not limited to the oil industry, they control large portions of the banking industry, the central banking system in the US through the Federal Reserve and overseas the European Central Bank. Through Rockefeller-controlled companies, organisations, think-tanks and other NGO's the family created The United Nations, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Planned Parenthood, the Population Council, the Council of the Americas and the Rockefeller Foundation.

Among other Rockefeller companies are: Monsanto, United Airlines, American Airlines, American Railroads, AT&T, Honeywell, Quaker Oats, and AXA Equitable Life Insurance. The estimated combined Rockefeller fortune is so big that it can be expressed in percentages of the entire US economy.

The ultimate plan of these international oligarchs is to enslave humanity under a tyrannical one world government, ruled and controlled by them. Families that can feed the whole world, but would prefer to watch them starve for a new world order and ownership or countries by way of debt and wars. Who are the owners of the U.S. and have been for some time?

Who would lie, rob, cheat, and deceive to be at the top?

Wealth - How have the richest families in the world come to have it?

Harvard, Yale, Princeton are schools that will never put into their books the family and secret societies that have created the world and campus they are living today.

10-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Jews Uniting Against Rothschild NWO

10-17-2016, 04:13 PM
10 Secret Societies That Control The World
Ever thought that maybe there was something more sinister going on behind the scenes of society? Well, you were probably right... On this week’s Alltime 10s XL, John brings you a breakdown of the 10 most secretive, mysterious and manipulative societies out there, from the Freemasons to Bohemian Grove.

Remember, remember the 5th of November...

10-19-2016, 05:01 PM
Putin Bans Illuminati Family of Rothschild's From Russia
In an act of admirable courage, Vladimir Putin has reportedly banned Jacob Rothschild and his banking cartel family from entering Russian territory “under any circumstances". Russian president Vladimir Putin recently reminded his cabinet of officials that his administration paid off the countries debt to the Rothschild’s monopoly overseen by the international bankers. Putin reportedly “grabbed them by the scruff of the neck and kicked them out Russia’s back door,” proverbially speaking that is.

According to Your News Wire, this meeting is said to have been an intense one. With Putin pounding his fist on the table and vowing to destroy the “New World Order.” “They do not own the world, and they do not have carte blanch to do whatever they want. If we do not challenge them there will be other issues. We will not be bullied by them,” Putin explained.

For a long time, the Russian economy was under the control of these powerful elitist interests. In fact, the:
https://www.intellihub.com/putin-bans-ro...om-russia/

Rothschild Conspiracy Explained In 4 Minutes

Do The Rothschild's Rule The World?

11-07-2016, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 07:19 PM by Thinker.)
Proof That Over $100 TRILLION of US. Treasury Funds were Laundered/Stolen -Guess Who?
Human Trafficking of the children of the world - pedophiles taking over?

"Heneghan - LATE BREAKING EXPLOSIVE REPORT and Clinton Pedophile Scandal Exposed with the U.S. Republic on the Brink!"

As the pedophile scandal makes news the phony media reports Clinton suddenly surges ahead? They must have rigged this election from way back and it looks purely scripted. Infoeditor

This is the report from Sunday with new information added.

LATE BREAKING EXPLOSIVE REPORT and Clinton Pedophile Scandal Exposed with the U.S. Republic on the Brink!
by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

SCROLL DOWN FOR LATE BREAKING EXPLOSIVE INTELLIGENCE REPORT

UNITED States of America - It can now be reported that the patriotic U.S. Military Flag Officers have identified a plot by the state of Israel, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the U.S. CIA, as well as CNN cable news network and NBC General Electric, to attack the U.S. electronic grid reference U.S. internet services tomorrow, Monday, November 7th, in order to set the ground work for the THEFT of the U.S. 2016 presidential election with the benefactor being Nazi lesbian Bush-CIA Crime Family stooge Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The Israeli code for this operation is called “BISAT”.

At this hour, the U.S. Military Flag Officers and U.S. Treasury officials have absolute proof that over $100 TRILLION of U.S. Treasury funds were laundered aka STOLEN by secret illegal CIA offshore proprietary accounts tied to the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate with the assistance of none other than CNN cable news network and NBC General Electric.

We can also report that the U.S. Military Flag Officers are now in full possession of photographs, along with other ‘smoking gun’ evidence, detailing a massive Clinton Foundation financed pedophile ring, which involves both Clintons, current alleged U.S. President, FOREIGN BORN, closet Muslim Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro, as well as former year 2000 illegal White House occupant junior George W. BushFRAUD.

Note: Over half of the U.S. Congress as well as over 50% of the extortion-friendly, corporate U.S. media elite (modern day royal court messengers) have been linked to the John Podesta-Clinton pedophile ring, including current Daily Beast and former Newsweek magazine journalist Eleanor Clift.

P.S. The patriotic U.S. Military Flag Officers have also fingered current alleged U.S. President Barack Obama as a major enabler of the Bush-Clinton-CIA crime spree, which has now lasted over 30 years, including Obama continuing the illegal, UN-Constitutional spying against the American People, along with illegal bribes for his future presidential library given to him by crooked bank Bush-Clinton financier Larry Mizel of Denver, Colorado.

We can also report that in the last twenty-four hours, with the help of the NYPD, the U.S. Military Flag Officers have financial evidence linking Hillary Rodham Clinton to paying a $20 million bribe to then president-elect Barack Obama in late 2008 to be appointed U.S. Secretary of State.

Note: Mexican financier and drug trafficker Carlos Slim and current NBC General Electric journalist Andrea Mitchell operated as bag man and bag lady.

P.P.S. The U.S. Military Flag Officers, along with U.S. Treasury officials, have evidence of financial TREASON linking junior George W. BushFRAUD, along with Democratic Party minority leader Nancy Pelosi, to a fraudulent treasonous 2008 bank “BAIL OUT” using U.S. Taxpayers’ money as well as the Social Security Trust Fund with the major benefactors being crooked worldwide banks and specifically Larry Mizel of HSBC in Englewood, Colorado and Lloyd Blankfein of the then brokerage firm Goldman Sachs who benefited from his brokerage firm being turned into a bank by junior George W. BushFRAUD’s Treasury Secretary Henry (Hank) Paulson, which allowed Goldman Sachs to get a “BAIL OUT” from the U.S. Taxpayers.

The U.S. Military Flag Officers also have total proof that junior George W. BushFRAUD’s war in Iraq was based on lies, illegal and UN-Constitutional, and that the 9/11 junior George W. BushFRAUD’s 9/11 BLACK OP attack on the American People was an inside job and an extension of the year 2000 electoral coup d'état, which allowed George W. BushFRAUD to illegally take power in the United States without the consent of the American People and then with the events of 9/11 declare “Martial Law” on American soil using the UN-Constitutional Patriot Act similar to Adolf Hitler’s Nazi German 1933 “Enabling Act”.

As reported in previous intelligence briefings:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...read=61422

11-08-2016, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 05:48 PM by Thinker.)
Political Pedophiles Celebrate U.S. Next President & Can't Wait For the Party!

"Censored: Journalist Exposes Elite Pedophile Ring"

Alex Jones speaks with Conchita Sarnoff about her extensive investigation into the global horrors of child sex trafficking.

11-11-2016, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 05:51 PM by Thinker.)
The Simpsons Predicted President Trump 16 Years Ago!
Sixteen years before Donald Trump's election as US President, The Simpsons predicted the tycoon would become leader of the free world. The bizarre premise was outlined in an episode, titled 'Bart To The Future', broadcast in early 2000. Trump was also mocked in another episode of the satirical cartoon, aired last year, after he announced he was running for president.

James L. Brooks, executive producer on The Simpsons, tweeted this morning: "F*** disillusionment!" In the 2000 episode predicting the Trump administration, Lisa is pictured sitting in the Oval Office surrounded by advisers.

Donald Trump Not Illuminati Member Admits Newt Gingrich! "Hasn't been through initiation rites"

Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the house says the Establishment see's Donald Trump as a threat because, "He's an outsider. He's not part of the club. He's uncontrollable. Hasn't been through the initiation rites. He didn't belong to the secret society." Media analyst Mark Dice explains the implications of this startling revelation.
Will "Trump" make the right deals for the American people?

Will "Trump" stand by what he is saying in the video below?

Donald Trump Admitting Everything is a lie

04-15-2017, 03:35 AM
The White House Will Keep Its Visitor Logs Secret - Pizzagate/Pedogate Protection?
The Trump Administration will not disclose logs of those who visit the White House complex, breaking with his predecessor, the White House announced Friday. The decision, after nearly three months of speculation about the fate of the records, marks a dramatic shift from the Obama Administration’s voluntary disclosure of more than 6 million records during his presidency.

The U.S. Secret Service maintains the logs, formally known as the Workers and Visitors Entry System, for the purpose of determining who can access to the 18-acre complex. White House communications director Michael Dubke said the decision to reverse the Obama-era policy was due to “the grave national security risks and privacy concerns of the hundreds of thousands of visitors annually.” Instead, the Trump Administration is relying on a federal court ruling that most of the logs are “presidential records” and are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.

Three White House officials said they expect criticism of the new policy, but believe it is necessary to preserve the ability of the president to seek advice from whomever he wants, “with some discretion.” They requested anonymity to discuss the policy before a formal announcement.
Under the Trump Administration’s directive, logs of those entering the White House complex will be kept secret until at least five years after Trump leaves office—at which point they will first be eligible to be requested by the public, press and scholars.

The White House did not say who would maintain custody of the records during his time in office.
Trump officials are quick to point out that the Obama Administration:
http://www.orrazz.com/2017/04/the-white-...sitor.html

#ℙ

09-02-2017, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 05:45 PM by Thinker.)
"What The Hell Do You Get To Do?" - Trey Gowdy Shocks Congress!
How can an agent be disciplined for soliciting a prostitute when their superiors are engaging in things much worse. Women and children have been pawns for human trafficking, slavery, and prostitution. History continues to expose the shadow government that is promoting the coverup and protection of elite pedophiles in positions of power and trust. Trey Gowdy the Peoples Politician doesn't care about which party one serves, but is seeking truth from every corner of of government. Why should Americans stand behind Trey Gowdy? He only seeks the truth and wants politicians to uphold the oath they gave to the American people! Congress needs to be held accountable for actions in protecting the American people and Trey Gowdy wants to know why no one seems to be doing their job. Justice in America is being kicked started by one of the finest polticians since John F. Kennedy! Trey Gowdy a keeper!!!

2012 - Convicted U.S. Lobbyist Jack Abramoff: 'Congress corrupt to core' - Jack Paid & Politicians Played! Jack went to jail, but politician Tom Delay got away - was justice served or was Jack the fall guy?

When it comes to big money in America's politics, lobbyists are the people who know exactly how it works. RT talks to former lobbyist Jack Abramoff who explains why he thinks Washington is corrupted to the core.

The story of Jack Abramoff was produced by a man who died mysteriously in a hotel room in Denver the night before the movie was to premier at a Denver Film Festival. The truth continues to be told and by ignoring the truth Americans continue to add more links to the chains of their enslaved lives under the new world order. What are Americans and soldiers fighting for? The story of Jack Abramoff, once one of the most powerful lobbyist in the Untied States says it all:
https://ffilms.org/casino-jack-2010/

12-12-2018, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 06:33 PM by Thinker.)
Bush-Clinton Funeral Mystery Envelopes & Catch 22 Game Theory...Who Gets to Play???
Mainstream media, and even many of those who viewed the funeral of H.W.Bush, didn't see what was caught on mainstream media and recorded. Some people in the VIP seats got white envelopes, and the look on their faces said the news wasn't good...no more free money, lies, or free ride on the backs of the American people and Veterans??? Jimmy Carter didn't get one and was one of the few who was smiling. What was happening when the white envelopes dropped on laps and the floor???

Where We Go One...We Go All...United We Stand...Divided We Fall...But When We Get The Call...We Come Together..to MAGA!!!

CLIP - George H.W. Bush - Evidence of Treason

For far to long, the victims have waited for justice...will it come under the "House of Trump???"

12-15-2018, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 01:59 AM by Thinker.)
Judicial Watch: Clinton's, President Trump, & the Scandal of Our Generation!!!
On December 3, the Center for Security Policy held its annual Freedom Flame Award Dinner in honor of Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. Joe diGenova, founding partner of diGenova & Toensing, LLP and former United States Attorney, District of Columbia, introduces Freedom Flame Award recipient Tom Fitton.

Well, once again it looks like justice will not be served in the case of the Clinton Foundation.

How many will throw themselves under the bus for the Clinton's???

December 7, Tom Fitton's Weekly Update: BIG Court Ruling on Clinton Email Scandal--Comey's Testimony--& More!

BIG Court Ruling on Clinton Emails, NEW Clinton Foundation Lawsuit, Comey Testifies to Congress, plus--Mueller Abuses Continue!

Everyone who took the money, lied, or part of the trafficking of children. What is the biggest fear in the "Swamp" that the POTUS draining is exposing??? Elite pedophile rings going to the highest levels in government and military??? Who is protecting who??? The audio was cut from Clinton Foundation hearings...hmmm. Sub-titles there, but no audience or press to fill the room??? Were the threats put out the night before???

Blackout media on Clinton Foundation Hearings???

Who want Trump out of the White House??? Those who don't want to disclose the "TRUTH" who thought Hillary Clinton was going to win??? Evidence all over the internet, and funny how it isn't even talked about. Hillary on the Obama side of the "red line" crime without time???

NO SHOW: Special prosecutor appointed to investigate the Clinton Foundation not at hearing

INVESTIGATION: "Clinton Foundation Not Suitable For Charity Organization" - Financial Investigators

MUST WATCH: Jim Jordan GOES OFF During Clinton Foundation Hearing

FULL CLINTON FOUNDATION Investigation U.S. House Hearing

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...ing+a+joke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Donald Trump Won Presidency, The Whole World Won & Still Don't Know It Yet!!! Thinker 15 3,394 Today 11:44 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Govt. Insiders/Conspirators Organizing Terror On Border To Stop Trump TRUTH/WALL/OR? Thinker 73 10,723 Today 06:59 AM
  Q+ TRUMP RETWEETS JFK JR IS HERE, JOHN I C YOU. (By_the Book) Thinker 17 318 Today 06:18 AM
  Democrat Leaders Can't Play Chess, & Trump Won't Play Checkers!!! - What's Next??? Thinker 69 20,111 Today 04:35 AM
  Did Trump Find The "RIGHT" Man To Replace Brennan, Exposing Political Pedophiles??? Thinker 17 2,136 Yesterday 11:52 AM
Thumbs Up Engel Forming Committee To Investigate Trump, Who Is Investigating Engel Connections? Thinker 63 5,908 01-17-2019 08:57 AM
  "Q" Movement Serving "GOD," Trump, & You, What Will You Do, It's Time To Know!!! Thinker 48 9,217 01-17-2019 07:10 AM
  Trump Cancels 'Very Important' Trip to World Economic Forum in Davos Puts US 1st!!! Thinker 1 1,147 01-16-2019 12:34 PM
  WARNING! Not Standing Behind Trump & Voices Of Children In Bondage? "Creator" Watches Thinker 34 3,124 01-16-2019 10:15 AM
  TRUMP WALL/Rape Trees/Dead Migrants: Alchemical, & Opinionated Perspective On Border! Thinker 76 21,293 01-16-2019 07:49 AM
  Melania Trump "Be Best" Program Spotlight "FBI" Attacks On POTUS - TREASON??? Thinker 52 17,915 01-15-2019 11:40 AM
  Look What The Anti-Trump/Gun/American Politicians Tried to Do! - Who Wants Your Guns? Thinker 76 41,278 01-14-2019 02:16 AM
Exclamation Trump Choosing Like-Minded Person To Replace Judge Ginsberg & Make History??? Thinker 38 7,061 01-11-2019 08:03 PM
  Is Wikileaks About To Expose Monsanto's Biggest Secret? - Who Wants Trump Out? Thinker 36 17,245 01-11-2019 03:24 PM
  Trump's "Q" Voices Dismantle NBC News & Oprah!!! Thinker 17 1,786 01-10-2019 09:38 PM
  "TREASON" On Men/Women/Children Unites The World Behind Donald Trump!!! Thinker 22 8,281 01-10-2019 07:13 PM
  General Flynn Spilled the Beans & the Trapped Are Screaming at Trump! Thinker 30 5,749 01-10-2019 05:19 PM
  Trump Transparency Showing US Veterans & Soldiers Sold Out For Billions! Thinker 36 3,242 01-09-2019 08:58 AM
  Trump Hater Rashida Tlaib Arrested at Rally in Detroit All Show, But No Go!!! Thinker 7 1,624 01-09-2019 01:18 AM
  Purple Heart Veteran Go-Fund-Me for "Trump" Wall UPDATE & "Q" $19+ Million Dollars!!! Thinker 37 5,686 01-08-2019 05:47 AM