Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Travis Walton Describes EXACTLY What Happened INSIDE the UFO That Abducted Him
01-27-2014, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 07:23 AM by Thinker.)
(Headline Story in Last Reply)

"Betty & Barney Hill Abduction (1975)"

I DON'T OWN THIS COPY WRITTEN MATERIAL. I will be posting some of the most important UFO documented movies on my site now. To me this is one of the most important documented cases ever on UFO Abduction. Rest in Peace Betty & Barney Hill. Betty and Barney Hill were an American couple who claimed to have been abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of New Hampshire on September 19--20, 1961. The couple's story, called the Hill Abduction, and occasionally the Zeta Reticuli Incident, was that they had been kidnapped for a short time by a UFO. Theirs was the first widely-publicized claim of alien abduction, adapted into the best-selling 1966 book The Interrupted Journey and the 1975 television movie The UFO Incident.

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2018, 07:23 AM
Travis Walton had one of the most famous and fascinating potential ET abduction experiences. It was documented in the movie Fire in the Sky. However, while the movie did portray much of the events surrounding the encounter accurately, the events onboard the spacecraft were completely fictional. What Travis really remembers is much more fascinating.

Travis will be discussing how the world reacted to his experiences in the 70s and the large media attention it drew. He will discuss how the reaction has changed from then until now. He will also discuss the importance of credibility when it comes to UFO and paranormal experiences, and what he feels is the criteria for credible cases.

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST UFO SIGHTINGS MARCH 2013 (NEW BONUS UFO TAPES INSIDE) HG Spacetime 0 1,841 01-10-2014 04:10 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation Is Comet ISON An Alien Spacecraft? Latest Images Reveal Multiple Objects Inside Coma AdamAntium 5 4,746 08-26-2013 12:58 PM
Last Post: Arctic