Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 3 Average
TPTB >>>> TPTW
06-01-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: TPTB >>>> TPTW
(02-10-2011 09:03 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I don't see how anyone that studies history can take it word for word in the first place, considering how many times it's been changed, i.e. Emperor Constantine, the Catholic Church, etc. (whoa buddy, don't get me started on the catholic church) Anyone see when Sarah Silverman said she had a way to end world hunger and poverty? Sell the Vatican! She's so funny. Seriously though, the Vatican is straight evil. If you're a Catholic...why?

Wayno55, proud member of Realist News since Feb 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2013, 09:29 AM
(02-10-2011 09:03 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I don't see how anyone that studies history can take it word for word in the first place, considering how many times it's been changed, i.e. Emperor Constantine, the Catholic Church, etc. (whoa buddy, don't get me started on the catholic church) Anyone see when Sarah Silverman said she had a way to end world hunger and poverty? Sell the Vatican! She's so funny. Seriously though, the Vatican is straight evil. If you're a Catholic...why?
Unfortunately I believe you are in error , as far as the old testament is concerned
it has not been "rewritten" . Tradition holds that NOT ONE WORD may be changed . The
dead sea scrolls proved that when compared to modern Torahs . Identical .As far as the
the new testament ... well the roman catholics screwed with that to get THIER point across, who knows . A lot of Paul in the N.T. Ole ST. Pete and he did not get along .I wonder why? Paul is a fake and a liar that's why !

Wayno55, proud member of Realist News since Feb 2013.
06-01-2013, 09:38 AM
(06-01-2013 09:29 AM)Wayno55 Wrote:  
Unfortunately I believe you are in error , as far as the old testament is concerned
it has not been "rewritten" . Tradition holds that NOT ONE WORD may be changed . The
dead sea scrolls proved that when compared to modern Torahs . Identical .As far as the
the new testament ... well the roman catholics screwed with that to get THIER point across, who knows . A lot of Paul in the N.T. Ole ST. Pete and he did not get along .I wonder why? Paul is a fake and a liar that's why !

Wayno,

In keeping with the theme of this thread the Apostle Paul completely understood that the real enemies ARE NOT HUMAN.

Ephesians 6:11-12
11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that YOU may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil (Reptilian) ; 12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

The bible actually gives credibility to the "Reptilian" sentiments of people like Cliff High and David Icke.

abe
06-01-2013, 11:01 AM

So the perception that many people have about the world being ruled by Non-Human creatures is indeed a credible one, supported by the scriptures.

So what is really "REAL". (the sentiment supported by the very name of this forum!)

Do the self proclaimed "Survivalists" really understand what it is they are trying to survive!

Do they understand that their methods are completely hopeless unless they come to terms with who TPTB>>TPTW really are?

What really is a "REALIST".

abe
06-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Uh, let's see a realist is most likely a person who understands that archaic things like religious texts were written by MEN, and written in a time when MEN were not as intelligent in the ways of the universe as they are now. They understand how interpretations of things in nature could take the fear caused by such events and attribute them to unseen forces or equate forces they don't understand into those of a religious nature. Most importantly, a realist to me is a person that can see how childish these beliefs are in today's semi "modern" society. A god who displays petty human emotions as anger, jealousy, greed, the need for revenge, etc. just doesn't make sense in today's world, yet people cling to these archaic beliefs and rituals such as pretending to eat flesh and drink blood every week, because they are afraid. The entire thing is based upon fear and control. This is the core realization that creates a realist. I'm not afraid of death and I am assuredly not afraid of an invisible angry father figure who just waits to punish me for eternity for my basic human traits that this supposed god is a hypocrite for displaying before any human ever did.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
06-01-2013, 07:05 PM
13vocals,

Yep, those ancient archaic men were really dumb.

There is not one engineering company in our so called modern and educated world that could even imagine how to build another Pyramid.

Yet, those really uneducated dumb ancient guys had no problem pulling it off.

They were dumb?

Really!

abe
06-01-2013, 07:08 PM
(06-01-2013 08:46 AM)abe Wrote:  
(05-28-2013 09:09 PM)SoberOne Wrote:  I will move threads tomorrow accordingly. To those interested in sharing that genre of information, please use the new sub forum. Thanks!

Please move this thread.

abe

Thank you!
06-01-2013, 11:54 PM
What bible are you reading from? are you a jw?

When You Are Where You Belong, You Have No Rivals♥
06-02-2013, 11:50 AM
(06-01-2013 07:05 PM)abe Wrote:  13vocals,

Yep, those ancient archaic men were really dumb.

There is not one engineering company in our so called modern and educated world that could even imagine how to build another Pyramid.

Yet, those really uneducated dumb ancient guys had no problem pulling it off.

They were dumb?

Really!

abe

well, let's see, if you told me that you went to the top of a mountain and talked to "god" via a burning shrubbery and that "god" had given you the 10 laws for all of mankind, most of which have to do with coveting other people's things, then I'd probably say you were either full of *****, or needed medical attention. I wouldn't follow your orders and start killing my friends and family over it. so yeah...lots of dumbassery in the bible.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
02-15-2016, 01:18 PM
A few years early - how ready are theynow?
2012 - Webbot Clif High: TPTB Loses Their Ability to Control Us Through the MSM

World History is provably Fabrication and Fraud by TPTB!

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPTB>>>>>>>>>>>>TPTW abe 0 1,181 06-01-2013 08:33 AM
Last Post: abe