Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 3 Average
TPTB >>>> TPTW
03-05-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: TPTB >>>> TPTW
"Where can I find some Dam bait?" - Eddie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Religions are based on heirarchy of knowledge and power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Ensouled individuals can access the empowerment of their own spirituality, connection to source, or interconnection with Godverse. Synchromysticism and science could be totally reconciled through understanding of unified field dynamics, IMO. We are each experiencing life, as a point of divine awareness and choice, within an infinite, fractal continuum of coalescing consciousness. "God" allows all, in perfect love. That's the real reason Alleister Crowley was able to honestly say "Do as thou will is the whole of the law.".
But the caveat comes with facing the natural consequences of choices, within a perfectly organized multiverse, co-creating to ultimately teach the only immortal value, LOVE. Evil means can NEVER justify desired ends. Each choice, in every moment of NOW, creates results, on some level of consciousness, which must eventually unfold to a natural conclusion. Bad choices mean repentance or amends before further growth in consciousness can proceed. Am I religious? I don't think so, although I would help anyone, including Atheists, to celebrate their personal milestones, or process their own psycho-spiritual issues, according to their individual understandings and sources of inspiration.
I would never defend the perversion of any spiritual practices, or the misuse of powerful, subconsciously influencing symbols, but I would defend the right of anyone to freely utilize ANY spiritual practices that do not harm anyone. If only to diffuse the mystique of occult powers, that spiritually perverted High Priests and Popes have wielded throughout history, I think the curious can at least become educated if not adept at understanding the universal pattern languege they use, without succumbing to religious paranoia. Shutting out knowledge, for the sake of salvation, is exactly the kind of religious trap that mind controllers want the unenlightened masses to stay locked within.
Seperation of church and state is essential, in a primitive society, full of self righteous, yet ignorant, prejudice and misunderstanding. But the seperation of Corporation and State is far more critical, when the only God materialists really worship is money!
How did everyone miss that?! They were too busy worrying about their religious differences, I guess. Only Elites know the real score.
03-05-2011, 08:56 PM
(03-05-2011 08:34 PM)Heather Wrote:  Religions are based on heirarchy of knowledge and power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Ensouled individuals can access the empowerment of their own spirituality, connection to source, or interconnection with Godverse. Synchromysticism and science could be totally reconciled through understanding of unified field dynamics, IMO. We are each experiencing life, as a point of divine awareness and choice, within an infinite, fractal continuum of coalescing consciousness. "God" allows all, in perfect love. That's the real reason Alleister Crowley was able to honestly say "Do as thou will is the whole of the law.".
But the caveat comes with facing the natural consequences of choices, within a perfectly organized multiverse, co-creating to ultimately teach the only immortal value, LOVE. Evil means can NEVER justify desired ends. Each choice, in every moment of NOW, creates results, on some level of consciousness, which must eventually unfold to a natural conclusion. Bad choices mean repentance or amends before further growth in consciousness can proceed. Am I religious? I don't think so, although I would help anyone, including Atheists, to celebrate their personal milestones, or process their own psycho-spiritual issues, according to their individual understandings and sources of inspiration.
I would never defend the perversion of any spiritual practices, or the misuse of powerful, subconsciously influencing symbols, but I would defend the right of anyone to freely utilize ANY spiritual practices that do not harm anyone. If only to diffuse the mystique of occult powers, that spiritually perverted High Priests and Popes have wielded throughout history, I think the curious can at least become educated if not adept at understanding the universal pattern languege they use, without succumbing to religious paranoia. Shutting out knowledge, for the sake of salvation, is exactly the kind of religious trap that mind controllers want the unenlightened masses to stay locked within.
Seperation of church and state is essential, in a primitive society, full of self righteous, yet ignorant, prejudice and misunderstanding. But the seperation of Corporation and State is far more critical, when the only God materialists really worship is money!
How did everyone miss that?! They were too busy worrying about their religious differences, I guess. Only Elites know the real score.

If Crowley was not the epitome of perversion then it doesn't exist. He makes the priests look like choir boys and that takes some doing.
03-06-2011, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 01:23 PM by abe.)
(03-05-2011 08:34 PM)Heather Wrote:  Religions are based on heirarchy of knowledge and power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Heather,

Do as thy will is the whole of the law?

I think this speaks to free will.

The amazing ability for humans to make their own choices regardless of the consequence.

In and environment where we have free will there is always a consequence, so the next issue then becomes what is good and what is bad, what is right and what is wrong.

If you examine almost any human conversation it can be boiled down to an interchange which is focused on determining the good, or the bad.

What about the decision making process?

Are there any decisions made where the maker of that decision thinks it is not the best decision to make?

When a murderer decides to murder they must think that is the right decision to make.

They think it was the "good" thing to do.

From that extreme to the more mundane decisions we are faced with every day the decision maker still makes a decision which he or she thinks is good.

The cumulative total of all those decisions that everyone on the planet makes must therefore result in what we can really see and measure happening in the world.

The conscience is an aptitude, faculty, intuition, or judgment of the intellect that distinguishes right from wrong.

Is it good?

or

Is it bad?

The coalescing consciousness.

It impacts everybodies life in an enormous way.

It is at the very heart of the human experience.

Is it coincidence that the bible addresses this very issue right from the start?

I don't think so.

But hey, if you examine all the responses in this thread they will be all about whether I am right ............... or wrong.

Good or bad.

Am I right?

Yet here we are on a forum where it has gone beyond understanding good or bad.

People here seem more concerned simply trying to figure out what is "real".

Regards

abe
03-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes Abe. I think we all have that search for reality in common.
& I agree, Why Not, Crowley is about the epitome of evil in my book too.
He wanted to be seen as The Beast. I can not fathom most of his alienating logic, let alone his repulsive, dark deeds or the destination of his soul. But his sly revelation about the fundamental freedom of choice rings true, much to my own amazement, since infinite Godverse must be formed from loving allowance, although it boggles my finite, polarized mind.
Ultimately, I wish to align myself with LOVE, paradoxically, beyond duality.
It's all good.
I try to be kind, but my personally adopted code, to harm none, has proved impossible over time, even trying to live as a vegetarian for much of my life! Life is beautiful but can be difficult to live without guilt.
03-06-2011, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 04:03 PM by abe.)
(03-06-2011 01:54 PM)Heather Wrote:  Yes Abe. I think we all have that search for reality in common.
& I agree, Why Not, Crowley is about the epitome of evil in my book too.
He wanted to be seen as The Beast. I can not fathom most of his alienating logic, let alone his repulsive, dark deeds or the destination of his soul. But his sly revelation about the fundamental freedom of choice rings true, much to my own amazement, since infinite Godverse must be formed from loving allowance, although it boggles my finite, polarized mind.
Ultimately, I wish to align myself with LOVE, paradoxically, beyond duality.
It's all good.
I try to be kind, but my personally adopted code, to harm none, has proved impossible over time, even trying to live as a vegetarian for much of my life! Life is beautiful but can be difficult to live without guilt.

Heather,

Yes, there are some people who try very hard to include that paradoxical thing called "love" into their decision making.

It does not always result in an immediately beneficient consequence which can be perceived by the one donating that love. Sometimes I think the value is simply perceived and appreciated by the donor only, and not the recipient.

Jesus Christ said that loving someone simply because they love you is really no big deal.

It is when you love your enemies that the value really becomes significant.

I think that God could have created us as robotons who simply did exactly as he wanted us to do.

Wouldn't that have been easier?

But then we would not have any free will to make our own decisions.

Without free will I do not think "love" would be possible.

After all, love has to be voluntary.

You cannot program a robot to love you, or any one else.

I think God created us with free will simply so that love would actually have an opportunity to exist.

Here we are thousands of years later, and does it yet exist?

Are their any volunteers?

I think there are a very few however, they are held captive by the paradox you described above.

Is there any places in the world where love can be voluntarily practiced and the beneficient consequences realized?

I think the only way to remove the paradox is to live in a world where everybody is a volunteer.

I think that is the main reason why Jesus Christ came nearly 2000 years ago.

He came to find people who would volunteer to live in that world.

If God created us with free will, having the motive to ensure the possibility that love might exist, then his agenda is not something I think he will easily abandon.

Even if it takes thousands of years.

If you carefully examine the bible with that agenda in mind then it all starts to make sense.

It is going to happen!

It is real.

Regards

abe
03-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Free willl???? Believe or burn are the only given options so that is hardly my idea of freewill. Dictators always give the same form of freewill. With them it is 'my way' or the 'highway'. People bow and cowl to the dictator and pretend to care for them in order to save their own butt or their families.

I could tell my kids they will love and obey me or I will destroy them, but any being with any sense at all knows forced love and obedience is worthless. There is no affection in any relationship when a deadly threat hangs over the head. Any appearance of such love in that sort of position is merely lip service. The dictator gets his/her ego stroked and the dictated gets to live a bit longer. No thanks. Remember how happy the army of the wicked witch of the west was when she melted? That is reality and there really is a man behind the curtain pulling all the strings so most people never see reality.
03-06-2011, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2011 10:15 PM by abe.)
(03-06-2011 09:15 PM)whynot Wrote:  Free willl???? Believe or burn are the only given options so that is hardly my idea of freewill. Dictators always give the same form of freewill. With them it is 'my way' or the 'highway'. People bow and cowl to the dictator and pretend to care for them in order to save their own butt or their families.

I could tell my kids they will love and obey me or I will destroy them, but any being with any sense at all knows forced love and obedience is worthless. There is no affection in any relationship when a deadly threat hangs over the head. Any appearance of such love in that sort of position is merely lip service. The dictator gets his/her ego stroked and the dictated gets to live a bit longer. No thanks. Remember how happy the army of the wicked witch of the west was when she melted? That is reality and there really is a man behind the curtain pulling all the strings so most people never see reality.

Whynot,

What are the options?

Are you in the USA?

Right now you are enforced obedience to Presidient Obama and the people who pull his strings.

People bow and cowl to the President and pretend to care for him in order to save their own butt or their families.

Right now, you ARE ............ Obama's slave!

ALL of the things you claim to dislike in the above post ARE the very thing you currently have.

Your concerns and fears are your present reality!

The other option?

Jesus Christ said he was the king.

He told the religious zealots they were hypocites, right to their face.
He fed the poor.
Healed the sick.
Cured the blind.
Cured the deaf.
Cured lepers.
Raised the dead.
Saved a prostitute.
Stopped a storm.
Expelled demons. (Reptilians?)

Then the religious zealots killed him.

He did say however, that he was coming back.

So what are the options.

Slave to Obama?

or

Slave to Jesus Christ?

Its your choice!

Yes, we have free will.

Regards

abe
03-06-2011, 09:52 PM

03-07-2011, 01:09 AM
People are products of their environs, saying someone commits a murder because they think it's the right thing to do is a horrible example of "free will". If a person commits a murder that is unprovoked, no, wait, let's pick a different category. Let's say someone kills a LOT of people in a brutal fashion, we call them "psycho", which is a comfortable way of pushing that idea about it as a generalization into our head. Psycho is short for psychopath, which is a person who is afflicted by psychopathy which is a clinical term for a person who cannot feel emotion and most often times in order to gain some sort of levity deals horrific pain on others, this is a MEDICAL problem that we have yet to fix, most other crimes are committed for MONETARY reasons, either because they have no money, and are trying to feed a family, or they are products of a system that induces us with greed early on. Telling people to believe in religion in a society that simply discards people who need help (because 90% of crimes have money as a route cause and eliminating money would solve most of the problem) and puts them in a worse situation that they actually have the nerve to call a "department of corrections" is mass madness. You cannot be a Christian in a monetary society, in fact, I'd go so far as to say that the only people of faith who have a shot in hell (no pun intended) in this country are the Amish. Keep talking about all the good things Jesus did as some kind of comparison to how people today should act, I bet he wasn't brainwashed by Nickelodeon or Disney as a kid. And like I said before, all those things that Christ supposedly did have NO historical evidence to support them. I can see however, everything that the bastards in charge today are doing, and there is no comparison, not to mention the fact that I'm not a slave to ANYONE. I guess my main point is that things like religion and money are the real problem, without them, people can't exude power over anyone else. What's sad is that if you ask any kid today what kind of government our country has, they will answer back with "democracy". You don't find the word democracy ONE time in the constitution because the men that wrote it HATED the idea of a democracy, because in a democracy, 51% of the people can control the other 49%. Without these entities, we would be free to have what you call "free will". We would be able to equally take care of everyone with a common goal of betterment as a human race. Instead we have created a power structure that benefits very few and keeps the rest in line with a cosmic father figure behind the curtain that says "do this and I'll fuckin spank you". The whole thing is ludicrous.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
03-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Abe, you just proved my point better than I did. There is no difference between Obummer and Jesus. You gave the option of taking one over the other and all I can say is Obummer is real and Jesus is not. Both would be dictators only if Jesus was real.

You said, He told the religious zealots they were hypocites, right to their face.
He fed the poor.
Healed the sick.
Cured the blind.
Cured the deaf.
Cured lepers.
Raised the dead.
Saved a prostitute.
Stopped a storm.
Expelled demons. (Reptilians?)

Then the religious zealots killed him.

He did say however, that he was coming back.

Were you there? Other than the pitiful four disagreeing gospels where else did you get those facts? What contemporarie's work did you read in order to prove this or whose eyewitness accounts? There are NONE. We at least can rest assured the hateful orders from Obummer are from a real person but you still cannot prove Jesus was ever here. I don't buy a pig in a poke from anyone and I sure as hell will not serve an invisable dictator, but knock yourself out.
03-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Whynot,

You are serving whoever it is that is pulling Obamas strings.

You are serving an invisible genocidal dictator.

Wake up!

Regards

abe
03-07-2011, 01:23 PM
(03-07-2011 10:19 AM)abe Wrote:  Whynot,

Wake up!

Regards

abe

How exactly is he doing that? Where is your argument going? You sound more and more everyday like a right wing nutcase. Most people here are anti government, and they are also largely anti religion, YOU are outnumbered and dismissed for the most part. People aren't even paying attention to these posts anymore. You need to put that fairy tale down and get a new hobby.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
03-07-2011, 01:37 PM
(03-07-2011 01:23 PM)13vocals Wrote:  

Wake up!

Regards

abe

How exactly is he doing that? Where is your argument going? You sound more and more everyday like a right wing nutcase. Most people here are anti government, and they are also largely anti religion, YOU are outnumbered and dismissed for the most part. People aren't even paying attention to these posts anymore. You need to put that fairy tale down and get a new hobby.

Your anti government sentiments don't seem to make a difference.

You are held captive by the very things you despise.

Thats the truth!

Reality!

Yes, I can see many people having difficulty coming to terms with that.

Saying you are a free man is very different from being one.

The enslaved proclaiming that they are really free.

They are the ones living inside a made up fairy tale.

It makes me sad.

I really do wish you would wake up.

Regards

abe
03-07-2011, 02:03 PM
(03-07-2011 01:37 PM)abe Wrote:  
(03-07-2011 01:23 PM)13vocals Wrote:  

Wake up!

Regards

abe

Your anti government sentiments don't seem to make a difference.

You are held captive by the very things you despise.

Thats the truth!

Reality!

Yes, I can see many people having difficulty coming to terms with that.

Saying you are a free man is very different from being one.

The enslaved proclaiming that they are really free.

They are the ones living inside a made up fairy tale.

It makes me sad.

I really do wish you would wake up.

Regards

abe

Okay ladies, break it up. No one KNOWS the truth, we can only believe what we perceive to be the truth based on our own life experiences. Live by the Golden Rule and prepare as best as we can for the unknown and we'll be just fine.
03-07-2011, 02:37 PM
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
03-07-2011, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 03:09 PM by abe.)
(03-07-2011 02:37 PM)Guest Wrote:  None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yep, and that belief is repeatedly rammed into young minds.

The enslavement and fairy tale begins almost right from birth.

Kindergaten kids can accurately recite the pledge of allegience.

The reality of their freedom will elude most of them right to the grave.

They believe it!

Regards

abe
03-07-2011, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 03:19 PM by whynot.)
I have yet to read one post on this site where someone has declared they are 'free'. Mankind has been enslaved by both governments and religions since as far back as written history. What gets caught in Abe's craw is he can't force his personal religious beliefs down the throats of others. Now he has pushed even his god out of the way and sits on the throne to judge us. Our Founders made sure there would be religious freedoms, including freedom from religion as a personal choice for all people. Washington made it perfectly clear when he penned the Treaty of Tripoli and stated "the United States of America is in no sense founded on Christianity". Even a fool can understand that. Adams presented this to Congress and they passed it unanymously then it was posted in full in the Washington and NY papers and not one peep of desent was uttered by anyone anywhere. Most of them were admitted Deist and thought rather poorly of the christian religion.

The puritans in the usual religious manner came along burning innocent women at the stake and laying out archaic religious laws that damn near destroyed this country before it had time to take roots. Religion equals hate, division, cruelty, judgmentalism, genocide, theft, rape and any other perverted act known to mankind. War could not exist without fundamental religions and the fools who have been brainwashed to believe they are fighting for jesus and democracy.

Abe, you are beginning to show your true colors just as your kind always does. How dare you to presume to judge what or who I serve you miserable little pipsqueak. Who or what I believe is no damn concern of yours. My freedom comes from within and I am not bound by twisted absurd religious dogmas or doctrines, of which there are thousands. You despise the Constitution and are doing all you can to tear it down. You hate that it provides the right to all Americans to practice any way they choose and your religion had NOTHING to do with the founding of this country and your miserable bloody gods are not mentioned in either the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights.

Nearly 50 years went by after the founding of the United States without a 'christian' president. Several clergymen complained that no president up to that date had been a Christian. In a sermon recorded in newspapers, Episcopal minister Bird Wilson of Albany, New York, protested in October 1831: "Among all our presidents from Washington downward, not one was a professor of religion, at least not of more than Unitarianism." The attitude of the age was one of enlightened REASON, tolerance, and free thought. Christians are the most intolerant bunch on the planet and some of them like that nutcase cult of Westboro Baptists are an example of how out of control these people can be in the right situation. Abe is no different from any of them and as time goes along he will become more abusive and will be reminding us all we are headed to hell. Well, any so-called god of love and mercy who could even think up such a revolting place as an eternal burning hell can go burn there himself. I am not interested in threats from anyone and that includes the god of Abe. Abe you are a sad small miserable little man and most of us don't give a ***** what you believe or what you think.

John Adams...2nd President of the United States
"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?"
-letter to F.A. Van der Kamp, Dec. 27, 1816

"I almost shudder at the thought of alluding to the most fatal example of the abuses of grief which the history of mankind has preserved-- the Cross. Consider what calamities that engine of grief has produced!"
-letter to Thomas Jefferson

"The priesthood have, in all ancient nations, nearly monopolized learning. And ever since the Reformation, when or where has existed a Protestant or dissenting sect who would tolerate A FREE INQUIRY? The blackest billingsgate, the most ungentlemanly insolence, the most yahooish brutality, is patiently endured, countenanced, propagated, and applauded. But touch a solemn truth in collision with a dogma of a sect, though capable of the clearest proof, and you will find you have disturbed a nest, and the hornets will swarm about your eyes and hand, and fly into your face and eyes."
- letter to John Taylor

Thomas Jefferson...3rd President of the United States

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."
- "Notes on Virginia"

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
- letter to Peter Carr, Aug. 10, 1787

"It is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three; and yet that the one is not three, and the three are not one. But this constitutes the craft, the power and the profit of the priests."
- to John Adams, 1803

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
- to Baron von Humboldt, 1813
03-07-2011, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 03:52 PM by Arthur Fomalhaut.)
I didnt put down Abe as a fundamentalist. He or she said something about possible ET connection, etc. But that even so the Bible seems to work for predictions. I knew from the start this would be a problem in a forum like this.

We should we all sign a declaration of joining:

- The only ultimate truth I declare and know to share with others is we all exist.
- My belief system is always in the making and I am open to any kind of insight that might help me to refine it
- I shall not use this forum to try to change other`s belief systems into mine, (in spite of it being right, naturally :))
- If at all I will gently offer hints about what I believe is the truth, in case they can use it in their own pursue of truth.
- The only belief I know we share in this forum with others is : DOOM.
- I like jsnip videos and want to share in that line of thinking and enquiring.
Sign if agreed.
Join. :)

I dont know you, and you dont know me, but I want you to know that I love you, and please remember we live eternally.
I SHIN DEN SHIN: from my spirit to your heart.
03-07-2011, 03:49 PM
(03-07-2011 03:45 PM)Arthur Fomalhaut Wrote:  I didnt put down Abe as a fundamentalist. He or she said something about possible ET connection, etc. But that even so the Bible seems to work for predictions. I knew from the start this would be a problem in a forum like this.

We should we all sign a declaration of joining:

- The only ultimate truth I declare and know to share with others is we all exist.
- My belief system is always in the making and I am open to any kind of insight that might help me to refine it
- I shall not use this forum to try to change other`s belief systems into mine, (in spite of it being right, naturally :))
- If at all I will gently offer hints about what I believe is the truth, in case they can use it in their own pursue of truth.
- The only belief I know we share in this forum with others is : DOOM.

Sign if agreed.
Join. :)

Put me down.:D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPTB>>>>>>>>>>>>TPTW abe 0 1,178 06-01-2013 08:33 AM
Last Post: abe