Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 3 Average
TPTB >>>> TPTW
02-11-2011, 06:54 PM
RE: TPTB >>>> TPTW
Religion was a way to keep humans guessing, questioning, warring, debating, loving, hating, etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 07:29 PM
(02-11-2011 12:09 PM)JimmyProphet Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 11:34 AM)Jsnip4 Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 08:32 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I like how you equate religion and aliens when the bible is a forgery of the sumerian texts that say we were made by them. I'm completely comfortable with that by the way, I don't understand how Christians call me crazy when I say we were a genetically engineered race made by a race from another planet, that describe in great detail their trial and error process involving DNA, and how most everything in the old testament is a direct copy of their writings, but they have no problem with burning bushes, magical jewish zombies that walk on water and magical rib-women...faith is indeed a powerful animal.

You're right. All of the major stories in the bible came directly from the Sumerians. What is great is that they were written on stone tablets which can be dated back thousands of years. Long before the new tstament and even more important, longer than the old testament. Also before Paganism, etc. This is one of the many reasons why I cannot attach myself to any religion. Knowing that the Caothic church has sent out crusaders many times over the last 2000+ years to destroy artifacts just like the Sumerian texts as well as forcefully convert people to their religion, there is no way that I can trust anything that comes from religion. I just cannot do it. After all the recent years of research which led me to where I am today, My mind will not allow it no matter how hard I wanted to try. Having said that, if there is some God/Jesus/Mary being out there and can prove to me they exist, I'll become a follower tomorrow. People who say "well that's why you have to have faith" are telling me, "you have to believe in something that does not appear to exist and cannot and has not been proven to exist, but believe in it anyways."

Then again, it's like the atom or the proton. You cannot see it, but you know it exists! How? Personally witnessing it? Or because some scientist in a lab ran some tests and there was some evidence of it? Then it's just speculative. Or the existence of black holes? You know it exists because someone drew an image of what they think represents it? So this becomes fact?

Again, I'm not arguing with anyone, just showing that ALL things have to be personally 'felt' for it to be of any worth. But to dismiss ANY idea, out of sheer spite, because of a certain discourse or prejudice against whatever religion, does seem abit mad. Seeing isn't always believing. Ask a blind man! ;)
actually, you CAN see atoms and protons, the quantum theory stumping point lies way way smaller than that in the aspect of space, as in, if you compacted everything that makes us what we are we'd be the size of a flake of dandruff, so the question unanswered is, "what holds it all together?" the answer is consciousness.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
02-11-2011, 07:31 PM
(02-11-2011 12:22 PM)abe Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 11:34 AM)Jsnip4 Wrote:  People who say "well that's why you have to have faith" are telling me, "you have to believe in something that does not appear to exist and cannot and has not been proven to exist, but believe in it anyways."
I have always defined the word FAITH as "the absence of critical thought"

Well, Clif High says that TPTB are likely a behind the scenes alien creature with a reptilian mind and features, who are controlling what we actually see happening.

Yet, you spend a lot of your time supporting his web bot hits.

Understand, that Clif High is asking you to; "have faith and to believe in something that does not appear to exist and cannot and has not been proven to exist, but believe in it anyways."

At the same time I also believe there is a multitude of non-human aliens who are indeed effecting what we perceive as reality.

That belief is taken from and supported by the bible.

Are they reptilian?

Well, the bible does several times liken Satan to a dragon or a serpent, so I find no reason to argue with Clif Highs viewpoint that TPTW are reptilian.

You believe Clif High.

I believe the bible.

I don't see the difference.

Do you see the difference?

What is the difference?

Sounds like an old laundry detergent commercial.

Regards

abe

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
02-11-2011, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 10:41 PM by Time Dweller.)
(02-10-2011 08:58 PM)abe Wrote:  13Vocals,

That is exactly how I feel.

Amazing!

I don't see why a bunch of people who are convinced the world is being run by alien reptilians and that a man can predict the future by using a lexicon of words to measure what people say could ever point their finger at a plain old bible believing Christian.

There are many people here who believe there is going to soon be a big game change.

So do I.

I don't think the bible brings any doubt to what the ancient Sumerians wrote about.

I personally think the bible goes well beyond the ancient Sumerian writings to the point where a Christian can measure what is happening right now and know what to really do.

In regard to DNA, I think that is exactly what King David was talking about in this scripture:

Psalm 139:13-16

13 For you yourself produced my kidneys;
You kept me screened off in the belly of my mother.

14 I shall laud you because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
As my soul is very well aware.

15 My bones were not hidden from you
When I was made in secret,
When I was woven in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw even the embryo of me,
And in your book all its parts were down in writing,
As regards the days when they were formed
And there was not yet one among them.

Regards

abe

Amein Abe. Right on point. Let's believe in Annunaki, but not the Creator of all.?.? Who were the fallen ones?

Check Out My News Blog

YouTube Channel

Videos on Meditation

Mayan 2012 Videos
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 01:03 PM by abe.)
(02-11-2011 07:31 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I have always defined the word FAITH as "the absence of critical thought"

13vocals,

Here is the bibles own official definition of faith:

Hebrews 11:1-3
Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld. 2 For by means of this the men of old times had witness borne to them.
3 By faith we perceive that the systems of things were put in order by God’s word, so that what is beheld has come to be out of things that do not appear.

the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld

Isn't that exactly what this forum was initiated to do?

To look for the realities that are not always immediately evident.

Requires critical thinking in my opinion.

Regards

abe
02-12-2011, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 01:20 PM by abe.)
(02-12-2011 12:44 PM)abe Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 07:31 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I have always defined the word FAITH as "the absence of critical thought"

13vocals,

Here is the bibles own official definition of faith:

Hebrews 11:1-3
Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld. 2 For by means of this the men of old times had witness borne to them.
3 By faith we perceive that the systems of things were put in order by God’s word, so that what is beheld has come to be out of things that do not appear.

the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld

Isn't that exactly what this forum was initiated to do?

To look for the realities that are not always immediately evident.

Requires critical thinking in my opinion.

Regards

abe

The reason why I initiated this thread was to help people see the evident demonstrated realities that are not beheld.

Clif High makes a statement that he believes the world is being run by an insidious alien, non-human reptilian like extraterrestrials and mainstream Christianity thinks he might be nuts!

Wrong!

According to the bible Clif High is exactly right.

The fact that mainstream Christianity cannot see this is in itself a manifestation of the success that TPTW have had in their insidious agenda.

If anyone can see the profundity of what I expressed in the very first post in this thread, then congratulations!

You are a critical thinker.

If the profundity eludes you then perhaps it is simply because of the enormous influence TPTW actually have on your thinking.

Regards

abe
02-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Reptilian mind is obstinate mind set where another person believes they know what is best for you. An example of TPTB that just played out was Egypt Mubarak who is now TPTW.

I can assure you there are NO ET-Aliens on Earth acting as The Powers That Be, thought is ridiculous, ET cross light years of space in warp drive come to Earth an ape like planet, leave safety security comfort of warp drive to masquerade around planet as Mr. Big shot tycoon.

How logical is that ?

Could be one exception Donald Trump he got Alien hair.lol

Advanced warp capable ET civilizations are here to explore, monitor record data about but not to interfere with Earth. However one exception was the Chilbolton ET who broke rank with other ET to alert humans about 2012 conduit closing on Earth, Earth has absolutely nothing to offer to any ET civilization.
:D
02-13-2011, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 01:54 PM by abe.)
(02-11-2011 10:40 PM)Time Dweller Wrote:  Amein Abe. Right on point. Let's believe in Annunaki, but not the Creator of all.?.? Who were the fallen ones?

Time Dweller,

The foremost one of the "fallen ones" is often referred to as a serpent or dragon.

eg: reptilian

Revelation 12:7-9
And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmm

Alien wars?

Regards

abe
02-15-2011, 12:21 AM
(02-11-2011 12:22 PM)abe Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 11:34 AM)Jsnip4 Wrote:  People who say "well that's why you have to have faith" are telling me, "you have to believe in something that does not appear to exist and cannot and has not been proven to exist, but believe in it anyways."

Well, Clif High says that TPTB are likely a behind the scenes alien creature with a reptilian mind and features, who are controlling what we actually see happening.

Yet, you spend a lot of your time supporting his web bot hits.

Understand, that Clif High is asking you to; "have faith and to believe in something that does not appear to exist and cannot and has not been proven to exist, but believe in it anyways."

At the same time I also believe there is a multitude of non-human aliens who are indeed effecting what we perceive as reality.

That belief is taken from and supported by the bible.

Are they reptilian?

Well, the bible does several times liken Satan to a dragon or a serpent, so I find no reason to argue with Clif Highs viewpoint that TPTW are reptilian.

You believe Clif High.

I believe the bible.

I don't see the difference.

Do you see the difference?

What is the difference?

Sounds like an old laundry detergent commercial.

Regards

abe

Maybe the reptilian 'masks' will drop away and we'll see them for what they truly are when the earth starts to transition into a higher frequency and vibration? I believe in the Web Bot thoroughly, maybe not every interpretation of it, but the underlying concept of the cosmic consciousness and being individually psychic. However, that is not the only reason I feel 'drawn' to it, I think it's because I am a code poet and think in terms of methodology, sort of like the movie Matrix. That's not to say that I think we are really a bunch of batteries, swimming is a pool of pink hair gel, but there's something that rings right to me in the world being pulled over our eyes. Just my coveted two pre-1982 cents.
02-15-2011, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011 03:08 PM by abe.)
Have you seen the videos of UFO fleets seen over Mexico?

Makes me wonder what 101 million angels approaching the earth will really look like?

Should be quite spectacular!

Matthew 24:30-31
And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

This is what those reptilians are really afraid of!

Something IS out there.

This is what the main stream and even the fringe media do not want you to know.

They don't want YOU to connect the dots.

Regards

abe
02-25-2011, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2011 11:52 AM by abe.)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

TPTW are worried about a key?

Bible hit:

Revelation 9:1-2
And the fifth angel blew his trumpet. And I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to the earth, and the key of the pit of the abyss was given him. 2 And he opened the pit of the abyss, and smoke ascended out of the pit as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun was darkened, also the air, by the smoke of the pit.

Regards

abe
02-25-2011, 01:20 PM
(02-15-2011 03:05 PM)abe Wrote:  Have you seen the videos of UFO fleets seen over Mexico?

Makes me wonder what 101 million angels approaching the earth will really look like?

Should be quite spectacular!

Matthew 24:30-31
And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.

This is what those reptilians are really afraid of!

Something IS out there.

This is what the main stream and even the fringe media do not want you to know.

They don't want YOU to connect the dots.

Regards

abe

define the word extraterrestrial. now define the words god and angel. Notice any similarities there?

02-25-2011, 04:11 PM
(02-25-2011 01:20 PM)13vocals Wrote:  define the word extraterrestrial. now define the words god and angel. Notice any similarities there?

Yep!

All the same thing.

Regards

abe
02-25-2011, 07:46 PM
(02-25-2011 04:11 PM)abe Wrote:  
(02-25-2011 01:20 PM)13vocals Wrote:  define the word extraterrestrial. now define the words god and angel. Notice any similarities there?

Yep!

All the same thing.

Regards

abe

Bible hit:

Genesis 1:26
And God went on to say: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness.

Regards

abe
02-27-2011, 05:26 AM
(02-25-2011 07:46 PM)abe Wrote:  
(02-25-2011 04:11 PM)abe Wrote:  

Yep!

All the same thing.

Regards

abe

Bible hit:

Genesis 1:26
And God went on to say: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness.

Regards

abe

another sumerian ripoff, almost ver batim

02-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Hey, when I heard Jsnip4 say that thing about a key which has some great power to open something TPTW are really concerned about I felt like a deer stuck in the headlights.

The profundity is amazing!

Reaches the point where the total number of evidences push skeptisim beyond reasonable limits.

Same kind of way Jsnip4 feels about Lindsay Williams.

regards

abe
02-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Religion was manfactured to control man and each time the bible was writtern over was to pertain to the relavent times so man could understand what it meant. The PTB will leave us before the pole shift and return to there slaves later. I think you better get some bullets to back up your unanswered prayers.
03-01-2011, 02:51 PM
The god of the bible is love???? Yahweh was a brutal war lord who had the Hiburui's killing everything that moved. They stole and raped their way across the middle east at the commands of this bloody god. What kind of god or godly leaders would want to kill or have their men rape virgin women and LITTLE GIRLS?! What kind of holy god would cause a situation where his darling 'chosen' would either starve or eat their own children?! To show you what kind of people these Hiburui were, they chose to eat their own children. I don't know any sane person who would even think of such a disgusting brutal pratice but this ***** is what makes up the sickening OT. Yahweh was a petty tribal thug god and the other OT gods were his equally brutal brothers. When the assembly and council of the gods is mentioned who do you think they were?

El Elyon was the Most High God and the father god of these delinquents and he gave them the territory he wanted them to have to keep them from bickering but that didn't work either. Yahweh was so insignificant all he got was Jacob/Isra-HELL and that is all. It is in your own bible is you would read the filthy thing. El Elyon tells them they are gods but everyone of them will die like men for their evil ways. Now don't you feel good about your OT beastly killing machine god?

Take a look at Deuteronomy 32:8-9 (King James Version):

"When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.
For the LORD’s portion is His people;
Jacob is the place of His inheritance."

This is based on the traditional Hebrew text, otherwise known as the Masoretic text (MT). Now look at a much older version of this text that was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls and matches the Greek Septuagint text:

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance,
when he separated the sons of men,
he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
For Yahweh's portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance."

The older text clearly shows that El Elyon is the father of all the gods, and Yahweh is simply one of his sons. El Elyon divides up the various nations and allocates a portion to Yahweh. The later version of the text simply merged these two gods into a single being.

There are other clues that there were originally multiple gods, take Psalm 82 for example, where Yahweh stands in the council of the gods.

1. Psalm of Asaph. God stands in the council of the gods; he judges among the gods.
2. How long will you judge unjustly, and show preference to the wicked? Selah.
3. Judge the poor and the orphans; do righteousness to the afflicted and dispossessed.
4. Deliver the poor and oppressed; save them from the hand of the evil.
5. They do not know and they have no understanding; they walk about in darkness. All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6. I said, “You are gods, and children of Elyon, every one of you.”
7. But you will die like mortals, and fall like one of the princes.
8. Rise up, O God, and judge the earth, for you have inherited all the nations.

There are many other references to "other gods" in the Old Testament. A lot of the rants by Yahweh in the Old Testament appear to be about his superiority over these other gods, presumably the sons El Elyon allocated to other lands. Greedy old yahweh wanted it all and the zionists jews of today have not changed one bit. You worship a demon and don't even know it.
03-01-2011, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 08:35 PM by abe.)
Whynot,

The stuff described in the OT disturbs you?

Read a history of the 20th Century.

One enormous bloodbath after another.

It makes the OT and the so called dark ages look like a cakewalk.

Hey, it is good that you understand there really is an enormous conflict going on between very powerful alien extraterrestrial beings, aka gods.

The human race however, is inextricably involved in that conflict.

Clif High has caught on to that concept simply through his web bot. Something I think is profoundly amazing!

No one will be able to sit on the fence.

Deciding not to pick a side is picking a side.

I have chosen to do what Jesus Christ said.

Treat every other human being the way I would like to be treated.

It comes with a really good promise!

Is there a better alternative?

If I have to die for my decision then so be it.

Everybody who makes an alternative decision will eventually die anway.

Regards

abe
03-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Oh Guest, I suggest you read your bible and see what it really says. In the words of the author of Genesis it clearly says man was created "because there was no man to till the ground". HMMMM, when did manual hard labor tilling soil become a paradise. When someone is locked away to do such labor the sane people call it imprisonment and slavery. Also it says the area of the garden was selected because "the gold was good in the land". So this god was interested in gold from the get go. It certainly was not for the benefit of the people he locked away to grow his food.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TPTB>>>>>>>>>>>>TPTW abe 0 1,175 06-01-2013 08:33 AM
Last Post: abe