Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
[TIX] BlockTix ICO, anyone joined?
07-18-2017, 10:17 AM
[TIX] BlockTix ICO, anyone joined?
I am kinda baffled, and still somewhat hope i got the wrong data Sets...
Uncle Clif mentoned https://blocktix.io/ in one of his Reports recently ... not stating its train engine thou, anyhow ... the ICO is still running...
however the TIX is already listed @ CMC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tickets/
and the price is just shocking... @ CMC it links to a Github page, and the Coinname is more like Lottery Tickets ...
however... the starting of the ICO and the enrollment @ CoinmarketCap kinda match...
but the price CMC lists is right now a .. $0.000020 USD ... which is the first ICO i know of where the coin does launch with a -100 % profit,

So therefore i am wondering... and scratching my head like crazy..
i would appreciate some comments on this ;)
thx

oil, proud member of Realist News (Jsnip4) since Jul 2017.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Joined Together - Knights Templar & The Banking Cartel People4People 1 1,660 04-06-2014 02:21 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Now some 124 companies have joined the fight against restrictive gun laws silversurfer 0 884 03-12-2013 06:03 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Has anyone joined the elevation group? phernando 3 2,685 07-09-2012 05:43 PM
Last Post: 12GaugeAngel
Exclamation TONY BLAIR,& U.K. JOINED THE IRAQ WAR KNOWING NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION EXISITED People4People 0 1,099 09-09-2011 02:23 AM
Last Post: People4People