Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Time Travelers At Speech of President JFK, Were They Friend or Foe?
05-22-2016, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019 07:50 AM by Thinker.)
(Headline Story in Last Post)

"Hacker Arrested and Jailed After Exposing Flaws in Election Website"

(ANTIMEDIA) Lee County, FL — A hacker in Florida exposed security vulnerabilities in one county’s elections web domains so officials could fix the problem — but, instead, he ended up behind bars.

Hacker David Michael Levin, owner of Vanguard Cybersecurity, was arrested on Wednesday after the Florida Department of Law Enforcement received a referral from the Lee County Sheriff’s Office after his apparently misguided attempt to help prevent election fraud by pointing out online vulnerabilities. After spending six hours in jail, where he was held on $15,000 bond, Levin now faces three counts of gaining unauthorized access to a computer, network, or electronic instrument — despite the fact he had not only been doing his job, but also alerted the county to a potentially serious security concern.

To hack the Lee County Elections Office and the Division of Elections in Tallahassee, Levin performed Structured Query Language (SQL) injection attacks — which he documented on video and later uploaded to YouTube. According to the somewhat redacted police report, Levin’s associate, Daniel Sinclair, sent a security report about the SQL vulnerability — including details of the security flaw and a screenshot — to “an employee within the Department of State, Division of Elections.”
http://theantimedia.org/hacker-arrested-...n-website/

U.S. Electoral System Deeply Flawed | The Real Ratigan

MSNBC Morning Host Admits The "Whole Voting System Is Rigged" After Bernie Get's Cheated!

Why Our Voting System is Mathematically Flawed

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2016, 07:51 PM
2016 Elections Making History in Corruption & Comedy!
Caught On Tape: NY Election Boss Admits "There Is A Lot Of Voter Fraud"

The latest undercover video from Project Veritas reveals the true thoughts of New York City's Commissioner of the Board of Elections, Alan Schulkin (D), who was caught on a secret video slamming Mayor Bill de Blasio’s municipal ID program as contributing to “all kinds of fraud” — including at the polls. Within the video, Schulkin parts ways with the views of many in the Democratic party calling for voters ID laws saying "there is a lot of voter fraud." At one point, Schulkin even admits that campaign officials bus minorities from "poll site to poll site" so they can vote multiple times.

Here is a summary of some of the key comments from the NY Post (video below):

“He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. That’s in lieu of a driver’s license, but you can use it for anything. But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, ‘I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card."

"It’s absurd. There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud . . . This is why I get more conservative as I get older.”

“Voters? Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud. You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID . . . You go into a building, you have to show them your ID."

“They bus people around to vote . . . They put them in a bus and go poll site to poll site.” Asked which neighborhoods, Schulkin said, “I don’t want to say.” When the undercover mentions black and Hispanic neighborhoods, Schulkin responded, “Yeah . . . and Chinese, too.”
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11...oter-fraud

How The Establishment Elite Are Rigging The Presidential Election

A Comedian Tells It Like It Really Is (Bill Burr On The USA's Rigged Political System)

10-12-2016, 08:42 PM
"They Bus People Around to Vote": NYC Dem Election Commish Caught on Hidden Cam
An New York City Democratic Election Commissioner was caught on hidden camera admitting there's tons of voter fraud going down in New York.

FromThe New York Post:

The Manhattan Democratic representative on the city’s Board of Elections was caught on a secret video slamming Mayor de Blasio’s municipal ID program as contributing to “all kinds of fraud” — including at the polls. “He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. That’s in lieu of a driver’s license, but you can use it for anything,” Commissioner Alan Schulkin said in the undercover video recorded by a muckraker for conservative nonprofit Project Veritas.

“But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, ‘I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card,’ ” he said in the bombshell tape. “It’s absurd. There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud . . . This is why I get more conservative as I get older.”
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55648

Doing whatever it takes to get Hillary in the White House?

Released Felons Register to Vote

VA Governor Terry McAuliffe Restores 200,000 Felons Right To Vote; Gives Hillary New Democrat Voters

Obama Admin Election Rule Fight - Wants Non-Citizens To Vote - Illegals? - Election 2016 - Lou Dobbs

Hillary Supporters Sign Petition To Allow Illegal Immigrants To Vote In Presidential Election.

10-13-2016, 03:34 PM
REALIST NEWS - Tons of Voter Fraud already being caught.

10-25-2016, 04:14 PM
REALIST NEWS - John Titor - He/She President - Problem With The Elections

Democrats Busted On Camera Stuffing Ballot Boxes

Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot
http://kissfm969.com/early-voters-from-a...he-ballot/

Potential voting machine “malfunctions” in Texas, if anyone has their vote changed, record the call it takes to correct it or attempt to take a video of the process as its happening… it’s the only way to have undeniable credibility.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/potential...s-the-onl/

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up! NO WORRIES THOUGH, THE CLINTON VOTER FRAUD HAS ALREADY DEEMED HER THE WINNER - WAKE UP AMERICAN'S!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/...ople-show/

01-07-2019, 08:18 AM
In John F. Kennedy's Top 10 Rules For Success, #1,2, 7,8,9, there are two men sitting behind the president, both with black top hats, that don't look like they belong. Behind them is a group (secret society?) that don't clap, and seem to be disturbed by the presidents words in 7,8,9.

Anyone have a clue who the men in black and the ones in the back are?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Q" Movement Serving "GOD," Trump, & You, What Will You Do, It's Time To Know!!! Thinker 48 9,178 Yesterday 07:10 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Hard Reality Setting Up Before POTUS With Secret Military Tribunals - Its Time!!! Thinker 21 6,947 01-14-2019 12:40 AM
  President Trump's DHS, Which Is Urging Americans To BECOME Preppers! Thinker 3 909 01-04-2019 11:18 PM
  Nigel Farage just gave an OUTSTANDING Speech on Brexit, Gets a Standing Ovation Thinker 25 10,863 12-17-2018 05:44 AM
  Three Star General Lies Under Obama Administration Gets the Pass...No Jail Time!!! Thinker 23 1,448 12-17-2018 05:18 AM
  Jon Tester A "Yes Man" for Obama, Gets the Thumbs Down from President Trump Thinker 12 3,925 10-18-2018 03:15 PM
Information Subject: Time Travel Informant101 12 3,443 09-27-2018 04:42 PM
  US President Pulls "TRUMP CARD" Kavanaugh Out & Pirro Replacement for Supreme Court? Thinker 22 2,837 09-26-2018 07:33 PM
  Farrakhan Explains Why Trump Became President & the Plot Against His Life! Thinker 2 1,568 07-09-2018 08:03 PM
  Illuminati Loss In Mexican Elections - New President Wants to "Drain the Swamp!" Thinker 9 2,874 07-02-2018 11:35 AM
  PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT TELLS & EXPOSES ALL - Elite Want Him Gone Thinker 6 3,038 08-25-2017 12:08 AM
  Orlando False Flag, Overshadows Trump Speech of Hillary’s Crimes & Corruption Thinker 1 1,417 06-15-2016 04:39 PM
  A Time To Kill: The Banksters Hedgerow Needs To Be Trimmed Thinker 2 979 06-09-2016 09:57 PM
  Is there a demon in your friend - what are the signs - how to cast them out? Thinker 1 1,568 10-11-2015 08:19 PM
  Wyclef - If I was president-"Tell The Truth About JFK" silversurfer 0 1,317 09-19-2013 02:16 PM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Half time show Joanna76 4 2,016 02-06-2013 04:14 PM
Last Post: Joanna76
  Life sucks video (Time to Protest)-Funny silversurfer 0 1,614 06-06-2012 03:42 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  South Park coming thru once again - this time mocking TSA on national TV -Funny silversurfer 1 2,096 03-17-2012 11:05 PM
Last Post: People4People
  General Zod for President Norm 0 1,446 10-19-2011 05:55 PM
Last Post: Norm
  What would you do if you could Time Travel? Slash'D 11 4,294 10-18-2011 03:04 PM
Last Post: Norm