Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
THE WORLD WIDE EARTH RUMBLING REPORT : "THE SOUNDS OF THE APOCALYPSE"
04-06-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: THE WORLD WIDE EARTH RUMBLING REPORT : "THE SOUNDS OF THE APOCALYPSE"
MYSTERIOUS BIG BANG IN PIJNACKER NORTH, IN THE NETHERLANDS?!

From all sides, our editorial highlighted a huge bang this morning has been observed, particularly in North Pijnacker.

[Image: netherlandsbang.jpg]

Around six hours was the thud heard and felt almost everywhere in Pijnacker. "I was instantly awake and I will see if there might be something going rushed police," reported fellow villager Danny to our editors.

Also, the Brown family from Pijnacker heard the blow: "Five six, really bizarre thud, then felt a pressure wave. Came from the direction of North. "Edith Musch wrote on Twitter:"

Does anyone know what the loud bang was early this morning? " There is still no clarity about the origin of the mysterious big bang. Our editors are looking for tips that might explain the thump. Via email may redactie@telstar-uitgeverij.nl. -

http://www.telstar-online.nl/nieuws/actu...oord/22661

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2012, 06:01 AM
(03-23-2012 01:43 AM)13vocals Wrote:  Here's one from Houston

FAKE!!!!
Please stop posted this crap :)

"Class is always in session." - Albert Einstein
04-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Thanks Teacher.

I've also said in previous threads that this was BS and that these sounds were being added after the video was shot. I wasn't going to believe any of it until I heard these noises myself... I never did.

Got to give Fleck credit for calling BS on this too.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
04-09-2012, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 01:54 PM by AdamAntium.)
CLINTONVILLE ADMINISTRATOR SAID THAT SHE HEARD LARGE EXPLODING BOOM COMING FROM UNDERGROUND, AND THEY ARE STILL OCCURRING?!

The town of Clintonville has recently been in the media spotlight due to a series of “mystery booms” that have been heard by hundreds of residents. According to Clintonville Administrator Lisa Kuss, the USGS officially ruled within 5 minutes that the loud booms were caused by earthquakes. However, some local residents have continued to show their skepticism in regards to this official explanation.

[Image: clintonvillebooms.jpg]

Kuss went on to claim that the booms, on a somewhat less intense basis, are still occurring, with residents continuing to phone the local police department in fear. Calls are still being received by the local police department about the strange booms. Lisa described the sounds in the neighborhood she was investigating with the following statement;

“I was standing on a cement sidewalk and heard a large exploding boom noise coming from underground and the earth definitely shook. It was more of a jolt where it shook the ground. The second night we were in our utility building in that neighborhood and it was incredibly loud, like a bang or explosion. The entire floor shook below you.”

This statement seems to signify an underground explosion as the culprit rather than an earthquake. Originally, 2 seismograph devices owned by the USGS were reported to have recorded the “quake” as it has been dubbed, however the booms are ongoing as openly admitted by the towns Administrator. Once a second large event happened in Clintonville, independent experts were brought in through a company named Iris (notice the Illuminati reference). 6 portable devises were in the area as well according to Kuss.

Kuss says;

“They call it a swarm, a series of earthquakes”.

Residents claim that this was no earthquake. It appears that Kuss could be shilling or covering up something sinister as she seems to appear to know much more than she is letting on. The residents of this once peaceful town have been left wondering why would this only happen in a small neighborhood or controlled area. The way that Kuss described the noises was interesting. She talks as if the booms slowly got more distant, almost as if it was a subterranean covert black operation or possible underground base and or tunnel construction activity.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/09/clinto...derground/

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

04-09-2012, 09:12 PM
(04-09-2012 01:50 PM)AdamAntium Wrote:  Once a second large event happened in Clintonville, independent experts were brought in through a company named Iris (notice the Illuminati reference). 6 portable devises were in the area as well according to Kuss.

I.R.I.S: Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology.

http://www.iris.edu/hq/

Quote:Founded in 1984 with support from the National Science Foundation, IRIS is a consortium of over 100 US universities dedicated to the operation of science facilities for the acquisition, management, and distribution of seismological data. IRIS programs contribute to scholarly research, education, earthquake hazard mitigation, and verification of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.

IRIS is a 501 © (3) nonprofit organization
http://www.iris.edu/hq/about_iris
04-11-2012, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 10:34 PM by Sky-Rifter.)
- DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BUNKER DRILLING!!

-Is the rumbling yet PEOPLE just don't get it still????

1:13 ^click of vid
2:22 - Click also; IS ANSWER Too rumbling sounds in cities etc. - We need to put 2 & 2 Together.

WATCH - WATCH - THEIR DRILLING -is NOT devils New Age etc.

DRILL BABY DRILL is going on below our feet for 2012 - FEARS.
BLACK Budget money goes to protecting the Elites underground!

I enjoy philosophical discussions amongst my finest peers.* I'm very eccentric, highly-sincere.
I hate discrimination against other members, I Willz fight for your rights.*<3

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=500000

^CLICK For Random Objections.*!^_^!*
04-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Why can't i hear the rumbling?
I have good hearing, so that's not it.
04-13-2012, 05:49 AM
(04-12-2012 02:30 AM)Kamagawa Wrote:  Why can't i hear the rumbling?
I have good hearing, so that's not it.

RUMBLING Is all in Mostly BIG populated areas only - 'Cities / countries / towns etc.'

Where i am - NEVER any rumbling - it's a lie -!
All this BS - NEW AGE - planet changing of devils/sounds etc.
is lies;

IT"S government DRILLING!
& i know it is..,

I enjoy philosophical discussions amongst my finest peers.* I'm very eccentric, highly-sincere.

04-14-2012, 08:55 PM
STRANGE SOUNDS HEARD COMING FROM THE SKIES IN OREGON!

[Image: oregonsounds.jpg]

It seems that the series of phenomena, involving a persistent and invasive vibration or noise, continues pervasively. Just what is it? Planetary tremors? Geological upheavals? Precursor to an imminent disaster? Motions and waves suggesting an imminent pole shift? Supernatural occurrences? The latest case comes out of Oregon, where a fellow YouTube user, provided a recording of mysterious sounds propagating across her neighborhood.

"This is the 3rd morning in a row at roughly 3:00 am. The sound starts with a rumbling in the ground, and then the sound continues for roughly 30 minutes or so. Can not explain where it is coming from, it seems as if it is coming strait from the sky with not a single plane in sight. If anyone has anymore info. on this sound we are hearing, I would very much appreciate any explanation to what we are experiencing here in Oregon."

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

04-14-2012, 08:57 PM
MYSTERIOUS LOUD BOOMS HEARD OVER OXFORDSHIRE COUNTY?!

[Image: oxfordshirebooms.jpg]

Fire crews are also investigating the source of the noise and Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue are liaising with neighbouring counties.

Thames Valley Police duty inspector Phil Rogers said people have reported the noise, from Chipping Norton, Burford, Banbury and North Newington, right out to Swindon and Warwick.

He said: "There have been no reports of any casualties or damage.

"We believe it could be a sonic boom from a supersonic aircraft."

He added that he believed it to be more than a single incident as the reports were so far spread.

Some have reported the noise was so loud it 'shook their house'.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/yourtow...g_theory_/

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

04-14-2012, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2012 09:03 PM by AdamAntium.)
NBC: 'Mystery Boom' Felt and Heard in San Diego - April 13th, 2012

San Diego, CA - "Moments after a mysterious sound was heard in San Diego, people started sending messages out via social media asking "what was it?"
NBCSanDiego received a number of reports from residents of a shaking or a loud noise just before 9 a.m.

The U.S. Geological Survey has not reported a nearby earthquake.
Officials at MCAS Miramar said the noise or vibration was not a sonic boom from their aircraft."

Read More: What Was That Mystery Sound? | NBC San Diego

More At : http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/breaking...25965.html

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

04-15-2012, 12:34 PM
first off, yes, people are faking some of these, and some of them are blatantly obvious. But this isn't getting JUST mainstream media attention, it's local news networks all over the world reporting it, the weather channel is reporting it, and some of you are acting as though this is still some localized internet prank, as though someone would imagine something like this up, because it makes perfect sense as a joke...it seems like some of you only post to call other people's information bullshit, which only serves to devolve this site into another GLP full of trolls and shills. If you can debunk something, then offer up your counter evidence, otherwise stfu with all the bs flags and stupid comments.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
04-15-2012, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2012 12:51 PM by Fiat Facade.)
(04-15-2012 12:34 PM)13vocals Wrote:  first off, yes, people are faking some of these, and some of them are blatantly obvious. But this isn't getting JUST mainstream media attention, it's local news networks all over the world reporting it, the weather channel is reporting it, and some of you are acting as though this is still some localized internet prank, as though someone would imagine something like this up, because it makes perfect sense as a joke...it seems like some of you only post to call other people's information bullshit, which only serves to devolve this site into another GLP full of trolls and shills. If you can debunk something, then offer up your counter evidence, otherwise stfu with all the bs flags and stupid comments.

13V, You trust everything the MSM tells you? I have not heard or experienced any of these strange noises myself and I will not believe it until I hear it for myself. Many of these are being faked... you stated it yourself.

I have many friends who live in San Diego. I called all of them and asked them about this... they've heard nothing.

Just because someone has a different opinion about these things does not mean they are trolls or shills. Skepticism is a good thing. Opposite viewpoints encourage conversation and debate. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with something/someone providing people do it in a civil manner.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
04-15-2012, 12:55 PM
(04-15-2012 12:48 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  
(04-15-2012 12:34 PM)13vocals Wrote:  first off, yes, people are faking some of these, and some of them are blatantly obvious. But this isn't getting JUST mainstream media attention, it's local news networks all over the world reporting it, the weather channel is reporting it, and some of you are acting as though this is still some localized internet prank, as though someone would imagine something like this up, because it makes perfect sense as a joke...it seems like some of you only post to call other people's information bullshit, which only serves to devolve this site into another GLP full of trolls and shills. If you can debunk something, then offer up your counter evidence, otherwise stfu with all the bs flags and stupid comments.

13V, You trust everything the MSM tells you? I have not heard or experienced any of these strange noises myself and I will not believe it until I hear it for myself. Many of these are being faked... you stated it yourself.

I have many friends who live in San Diego. I called all of them and asked them about this... they've heard nothing.

Just because someone has a different opinion about these things does not mean they are trolls or shills. Skepticism is a good thing. Opposite viewpoints encourage conversation and debate. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with something/someone providing people do it in a civil manner.

at what point did I say anything about believing the MSM? read my post again, I do not watch the MSM...ever. I'm saying that just because your OPINION is that something is fake, you don't have to constantly stuff it in people's faces, it would be nice if just once, instead of "ahh, that's bullshit, it's fake" someone would post "here is how this is fake" and show me. I said LOCAL news is reporting this, the one here in my town, which by the way, I heard, was captured by an employee of a local radio station. Fascinating, the way people pay attention to what they're reading...the first thing you say to me is "13V, You trust everything the MSM tells you?" when I never said anything like that, my entire point was to counter that it wasn't JUST coming from the fake MSM. knob.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
(04-15-2012 12:55 PM)13vocals Wrote:  
(04-15-2012 12:48 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  

at what point did I say anything about believing the MSM? read my post again, I do not watch the MSM...ever. I'm saying that just because your OPINION is that something is fake, you don't have to constantly stuff it in people's faces, it would be nice if just once, instead of "ahh, that's bullshit, it's fake" someone would post "here is how this is fake" and show me. I said LOCAL news is reporting this, the one here in my town, which by the way, I heard, was captured by an employee of a local radio station. Fascinating, the way people pay attention to what they're reading...the first thing you say to me is "13V, You trust everything the MSM tells you?" when I never said anything like that, my entire point was to counter that it wasn't JUST coming from the fake MSM. knob.

"Knob"?

04-22-2012, 09:48 PM
LOUD BOOM OVER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA THOUGHT TO BE FROM METEOR?!

People in Northern California and Nevada reported hearing a loud boom in the sky above the Sierra Sunday morning. The Tuolumne County sheriff's department said they are investigating the possibility that it might have been the physical impact of an overnight meteor shower. Some people in the Tahoe area said they saw what they believed to be a meteor just prior to the sound.

[Image: meteorboom.jpg]

People who live in in Lake Tahoe, El Dorado County, Placer County, Tuolumne County, Amador County and Nevada County contacted our sister station in Sacramento. KCRA is reporting that they heard the sound just after 8:30 a.m. A television station in Reno said they received similar calls from the city of Reno and as far away as Incline Village. Meteorologists in California and Nevada including our own Rob Mayeda said there were meteor showers Saturday night that could have still been going on Sunday morning. If the boom was a signal that an outer space rock made it way through the atmosphere, then there could be a rock or rocks now on Terra Firma. So far, no one has called authorities or television stations to report "a hit."

Mayeda said the meteor would likely be a bolide rock and that it likely burned up before getting to the ground. Every year the Earth passes through the orbit of a comet causing the Lyrid meteor shower. The results on a clear night is a meteor shower, which comes in the form of light streaks shooting across the night sky. The stars are actually debris from the comet as it enters the Earth's atmosphere. According to the International Meteor Organization, the Lyrid meteor shower peaked with a maximum between 20 and 30 meteors per hour. That is not the best of the year's meteor showers, but many observers said they were pleasantly surprised. There was also a reported meteor streak in the South Bay Sunday morning at 7:50 a.m. Don Hirschfeld said he was at the Capitol Flea market when he saw a brilliant green streak race across the San Jose sky in the northeast direction. Hirshfeld said it lasted just a few seconds, but caught bargain shoppers' attention. There was no boom in the San Jose event and the streak ended with burn up flashes. -

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/weather/storie...39535.html

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

04-24-2012, 03:38 AM
DEEP DRILLING - DDDDDDEEEEEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES;

Bomb

04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
MYSTERIOUS HUM IN CANADA COMING FROM THE UNITED STATES?!

A mysterious humming sound that has drawn hundreds of complaints in Windsor, Canada, for more than a year is emanating from Michigan, testing has determined.

[Image: mysterioushum.jpg]

The low-frequency, rumbling noise dubbed the Windsor hum is coming from the area of Zug Island, an industrial site, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. reported. But officials in River Rogue, Mich., where Zug Island is located, have said they don't have the money to find the precise source of the noise. "The government of Canada takes this issue seriously," Bob Dechert, a conservative member of Canadian Parliament, said in a news release. "It is important that we find a solution that works for the people of Windsor."

Jim Bradley, Ontario's environment minister, said the ministry has received nearly 500 complaints about the noise, and about 22,000 residents took part in a telephone forum in February about the hum. Bradley has sent letters to municipal, state and federal officials in the United States asking them to take action, while Dechert has met with representatives of the Great Lakes Commission, the Council of Great Lakes Industries, the Southeast Michigan Council of Governments and the Regional Office of the International Joint Commission to discuss the hum. Gary Gross said he's had his fill of the hum. "I was in bed, it was about 2:30 a.m. and I could just hear this pulsing noise," he told CBC News. "I decided to get up. It disturbed my sleep and I couldn't get back to sleep."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/04/21/M...t=mps&or=2

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

04-30-2012, 10:43 PM
If this were in the United States, I would put this down to weapons testing. Everything has a frequency on which it vibrates. With the correct frequency and amplitude, you could create earthquakes. Do the same thing with air molecules and you can deafen and/or shock your enemies making them vulnerable to attack. Granted I wouldn't put it past the Government of the U.S. to put testing facilities in other countries. Seems exactly like the sort of thing they would do.

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal (of now) means lack of imagination, lack of creativity. -Jean Dubuffet
05-01-2012, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 01:35 PM by 12GaugeAngel.)
Adam. It's a hoax. Strange sounds are not new. People like you are compiling the stories into a volume of material that looks real. Then comes the "scientific" explanations about pole shift, hollow earth, etc... Which is just malarky.

This started with a hoax that was debunked in the video that teacher posted. This of course stirred up a whole gang of "truthers" looking for something that isn't there. Along with that, it's being perpetuated by traffic-whores.

Which are you, Adam?

------

Causes for examples posted include:
- hoax/publicity stunt
- increased military exercises
- weather
- drilling for that precious domestic gas and oil
- at least one report was a meteorite

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBI investigating Jane Sanders for possible fraud: report etuHad4 0 1,305 05-13-2017 06:26 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Updated World News - In "Sandbox/Off Topic/Have a laugh" Above Main Page Thinker 12 9,225 04-24-2017 03:36 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Exclamation NASA: Two "MYSTERY OBJECTS" Heading For Earth 1/5/17 AdamAntium 0 2,137 01-05-2017 11:37 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  The Economist The World In 2017 Cover razzle34dazzle 0 1,837 11-27-2016 04:26 PM
Last Post: razzle34dazzle
Video Nigel Farage outlines why the world needs Donald Trump AdamAntium 0 1,655 11-11-2016 02:49 PM
  SGT Report Protectron 1 1,018 09-17-2016 06:13 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Anyone get the Sept. 2016 webbot report? NickNick 0 1,232 09-04-2016 01:51 AM
Last Post: NickNick
  An Earth-shattering event is at the door! Oxnard 4 1,984 08-09-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: 2D4
Exclamation Phone call leaked! 72 hr warning! JULY 2016 The NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED! AdamAntium 1 2,154 07-14-2016 06:59 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Rainbow Flat Earth driving me nuts on Youtube 2D4 11 3,264 07-10-2016 06:45 PM
Last Post: 2D4
  x-class eruption today would be facing the earth, akadanflipper 47 14,287 06-27-2016 10:03 PM
Last Post: fr3d
  Earth, Air, Fire & Water: Angels & Demons / 5th Element Illuminati message exposed Oxnard 3 2,265 06-25-2016 11:57 AM
Exclamation Classified NASA docs leaked? Asteroid to hit Earth September 28th 2015?!? AdamAntium 3 3,778 06-18-2016 07:03 AM
  The Earth Federation page.. World hour currency Arctic 1 1,241 05-15-2016 02:42 PM
  The Greatest Lies on Earth Destroying Nations Thinker 4 1,421 05-09-2016 02:03 PM
  Al Gore Ambushed On Climategate By New World Order Activists Thinker 0 951 05-07-2016 12:24 PM
  Latest 2016 Alta Report Predicts Massive Global Cataclysms - Bank Holiday - Megaquake silversurfer 0 1,409 05-02-2016 07:31 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
Video INFO WARS >> Revealed: The Capital Of The New World Order AdamAntium 0 1,274 04-29-2016 01:58 PM
  Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs Jsnip4 0 1,110 04-28-2016 10:44 AM
Last Post: Jsnip4
  Oil Prices Down - No World War 3 Yet? - Halliburton Fires One Third Of Global Staff Thinker 0 1,110 04-23-2016 06:27 PM