Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Scum Bait Areas On Earth
08-05-2018, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 09:30 PM by TheDove.)
The Scum Bait Areas On Earth
Years ago when I would do flights to various countries, doing cargo, rapid response, courier, and consultant work using the specialized planes as I was on loan between militaries. I made a stop in China at one of their more colorful bases. It's one of those ones that don't make the publicly listed places. It's on a specialty list. It accepted landing of experimental and advanced craft and it had a holding and administrative facility. So it had in it a jail that used advanced and experimental technologies because of what it held in it.

The jail had some regular people at it. Ones that you might not really notice on the street as they could blend in. The jail takes global authority convicts or people awaiting judgement that shouldn't be taken to normal jails. Normal jails can be secure for the average person and criminal. But high tech connected people can find ways to escape. Also the "weird stuff" get sent to the same place to figure out what to do with them.

Having worked a variety of programs I saw a lot of things. Not all of it qualified for the Men in Black positronic emitter memory loss device. But were weird like what that show and X-Files dealt with. Things that might be someones sentient lab experiment where they fooled around with DNA combinations, things that might be dangerous as they seem immune to the toxic thing they spread, smart people with devices that cause all sorts of trouble(robbing banks, and other crimes).

Someone asked me to take a look at one of the prisoners that was a bit exotic. Another had some equipment on them. Partly built into their body and I caught that one looking at a holographic screen. I asked what the heck I was seeing. He was a friendly one and knew of some of my work. He chose to cooperate and showed me what he had picked up on a dark network. I asked him the location. He gave it saying the people we witnessed on screen were far greater freaks than he was.

It was an address on Davie Street in Vancouver in the 1970s. The guy also pointed out another club in Europe and one in another country. Other people were assigned to it(and would liaison with local police). I made a brief trip in advanced gear with a few other officers. We went to the Davie Street address in Vancouver and the film we'd seen was legit. Though part of what was there we wanted local police to deal with(we went after the two with the technologies). A pair of people there had advanced technology and were using it in committing crimes. These people did a variety of things that involved children, animals, abduction, and sexual acts. They also were involved in drugs, some of which local police would of had no idea on(they dealt with the easily explained). Including electronic drugs which they took but they had other ones. One of which was cut with something the World Health Organization was alarmed to hear about.

What triggered this post is Pride Day in Vancouver being a recent weekend festival. I am straight but an equalist when it comes to rights of people of different genders. I also believe love is love. There are some people that trash the progress made in accepting others even if it's not your way/belief. There is a person giving a tour of Davie Street.

Mainstream people who were over the age of 8(in the 70s) in Vancouver region all knew Davie street was a place where you would find prostitutes and drug dealers. There were swingers clubs and some of those were normal enough places, that were discreet, and mindful of health. Those generally weren't the ones on Davie street. They actually ran Ad's in local papers back then. These other ones participated in illegal activities some of which were extremely hurtful to others. Then this idiot calls it something he's proud of and wants to give a tour down there to people. I think most gay people would want to not associate with what happened there. It is embarrassing to them and transgenders. I have to wonder what this man is spreading to people. One of the people involved in the mess down on Davie in the 1970s said he hated the acceptance movement. That it ruined his way of life. It wasn't fun if it was legal. So he got even nastier with what he did.

The person with the tech that showed officers the film and gave them the address on Davie claimed to be from another star system. He was humanoid but didn't look human. We can't be sure what a person is if they are found to not follow local contact and airspace rules. So once they are taken in after they give a story, people take samples to see where they are from and what they are if someone has messed with their DNA. The man at the jail they got back one inconclusive on. I did look at his vehicle and at the language it seemed to have in it. It could be translated simply for the fact that all planes usually have controls for certain things and what that switch does usually translates into something. A few things we didn't know what the heck they meant and ended up leaving alone based on one glyph which could be translated found with the ones that couldn't be. Sometimes people boobie trap things and sometimes it's just stupid if you can't read the sign and press whatever.

The guy said that it was "trending" in another star system that earth was the place to go to party and do what you like. That there was low law enforcement and people on earth didn't believe people existed outside of earth. Humans could trick other humans the best but some humanoids could also trick them. Then the man said it wasn't his thing to take part in such stuff it disgusted him too. The only reason he looked is because it said something about earth and he got curious enough to look at it. Then he showed me one that was supposed to be in space that was a dive club. He said it was trending from there. The club also sometimes sold parts, and exotic things. So if you needed parts it was the place to go if you were away from home. I wasn't sure about what I saw. It could of been some CGI thing. He had to turn on a translator for it so I could understand what they were saying. I don't know if any attempt to describe what it advertised would do it justice. It was a very disturbing place for part of their business but it didn't do somethings the listed Earth locations had. Those activities despite their liberalism were banned in the other place. There they had apparently multiple rules regarding sentient rights, consent, and other things. Some of the remarks of people at their site translated into comments like how could they treat their people that way.

I'd heard others talk of off world clubs. Some were just space discos amusingly enough or trade markets. They weren't human trafficking, hurting animals or children, dealing in endangered species(and actions to species), they weren't selling infected drugs(some prohibited drugs and intoxicants and others permitted it). One of the other guys in a cell over from him said it was true. He showed me something he picked up from one of the legit clubs. He said someone had taken him to one of the Earth ones. He said it was sad, someone should really clean it up. That Earth has a rather unpleasant galactic reputation for what people get away with. A different guy at another location said he'd talk that he'd been a lawyer in another jurisdiction that had to deal with some clubs. I didn't go to that meeting other officers did.

It was the usual sensitive topic. How to talk to local authorities who just don't do weird. They get their normal weird, not advanced tech group weird. So they got told what they could be told. People were violating laws on sexual activity, including with abducted people, exotic animals, children, elderly, etc. That they were also trading in drugs cut with toxic substances. Some of which included ricin, arsenic, and other things.

When local police broke into the club they found a mule or small horse dead, that was "in use." They found some women that claimed to be taken from another country. They found children that had survived things at infancy and were being "used" and had become climatized to the treatment they were in. Then they had to backup and a few freaked out. Infectious disease control team needed called. They described it as if walking into some weird zombie movie. People with sores, clearly very ill, dead bodies, and other things. It was lucky they made the call in time and two officers had to be quarantined. The disease team then called another team in because after the pile of bodies they found stuff they didn't know what to call it. If it was an animal of some sort it clearly looked like someones experimental lab with some sort of starfish that looked also like it was made of jellyfish. It was a nasty clean up.

So if you're ever in Vancouver, BC, Canada you might want to think twice about the Davie Street tour put on by a man that claims its gay pride. He's not proud of gay people. He's proud of the horror the local police found and that some of it got tagged and bagged and made it to the World Health Organization's office for the weird for examination, quarantine, and attempts to destroy whatever it was.(sometimes the weird stuff doesn't get destroyed easily) As for the other locations the other teams checked out. I heard they found similar horrible stuff. At least one special forces advanced unit officer was severely affected by what he had seen and had to leave his post for another job and take counselling.

While the Davie location shut down. I have no idea if new ones sprang up. What the people running it got in trade made it lucrative enough that they would probably just do it again. One person did make a contact for our people and a different officer that was humanoid came to earth. He said it was a problem for them too as things would spread out from Earth back into space. That's all I heard of that exchange. The guy went to meet some sort of officials at that base and it wasn't my job to deal with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2018, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2018 01:18 PM by Thinker.)
How Many Are There In The U.S.?
It would seem that even when it may look normal through the eyes, it isn't. After spending a week at the "Eceti Ranch" in Washington state. There is so many things happening on the planet and off that the masses are so unaware of. I needed a place to release and share and Realistnews has made a difference. Thanks "Dove" for sharing and helping to expand my mind and knowledge even further. I've been researching many of the topics you talk about and moving into the remote viewing side of things now. As I've been writing, the cries of the children on planet Earth have been heard more off planet, than on! What a shame! So, many of the beings under the influence of something. television, sports, shopping, pills, etc.

There are so many of us that don't spend much time in the third dimensional world anymore and the chances in frequencies are lifting me higher.

Do you know David Morehouse?

In a TOP-SECRET HIDDEN LOCATION on a US Army bas, men and women working for the CIA prepare to "fall" into the Fourth Dimension. It's an all gray room, walls, carpet, furniture, everything. Baroque music plays while they recline, relaxing, preparing to enter an altered state of consciousness. What they're about to do is access the time-space continuum in a technique known as "remote viewing." When the brain registers the theta-wave state on the monitoring equipment, they are ready to "jump into the either" in the words of David Morehouse, author of Psychic Warrior: Inside the CIA"s Stargate Program (St. Martin's Press).

Science fiction?

Not at all. This is advanced technology pioneered by esteemed scientists, laser physicists like Dr. Targ and Dr. Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute in the 1970s. More recently, the program was developed by the US Government's Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence (DIA). This top-secret psychic-warfare program was called by many names: Project Scanate, GrillFlame, GondolaWish, Center Lane, then Operation Sunstreak, and finally Operation Stargate. Morehouse"s controllers euphemistically described it as an "intelligence collection method." Bypassing internal bureaucratic and Congressional oversight, they were called "Special Access Programs" or SAPs. They compartmentalized all activities, which might put the Pentagon in a bad light, as well as providing a rationale for "plausible denial." Interestingly enough, this cellular approach to organizations, crime syndicates, as well as the Communist Party in its heyday.

MAPPING THE 4TH DIMENSION

The ability to access the heaven worlds and other dimensions has been the gift of David Morehouse's life. Likewise, it has been his bane or curse. Why? Because he also has the ability to access what could accurately be called "hell" and netherworld containing the most sordid episodes in the history of mankind. For example, as a training exercise, Morehouse has sent back to the Dachau death camps of Nazi Germany in the 1940s. Imagine what that was like? Morehouse had to live with the vivid memories and sense impressions of his experience for months thereafter.

Uri Dowbenko: So how does remote viewing work? How do you tap into the unconscious mind, the time-space continuum?

David Morehouse: remote viewing is "the learned ability of travel from the physical dimension to a target regardless of its location in time and space. When you're actually tapping into the unconscious mind. I have always referred to the unconscious mind as the time-space continuum; essentially it is part of, or one of the same as the either."

Dowbenko:
So is the ether the medium upon which you travel?

Morehouse:
"No. It's a misnomer," "You're not really traveling. It's perhaps more like folding space. You are traveling, but you're not moving. Does that make sense?"

Dowbenko: Well, not really. Something is going somewhere, you would think.

Morehouse: "If you have access to the unconscious mind, you have free range of the time-space continuum. You are collectively tied into all humanity, or the whole universe, or perhaps other universes and other dimensions. Jung and Sheldrake labeled this the "collective unconscious.' At the same time, it has an individual aspect that is willing and wanting a connection with the conscious mind."

One of the biggest problems in communicating this experience seems to be the relative inadequacy of language. In other words, how do you express 4 D concepts, experiences and phenomena in 3D language? Obviously a new nomenclature is needed which can a represent a reality that is beyond the box of ordinary three-dimensional consensus reality.

Dowbenko:
So then what is the difference between an altered state and a so-called normal state?

Morehouse: "We're conversing in beta state." "When you lie down tonight, you'll drop down into alpha. Then you'll drop briefly into a theta-wave state. In theta-wave state, it appears that the conduits become open. It's called the 'thought incubation state,' a time when that 'limen' which separates the conscious mind from the unconscious mind becomes thinner. The 'limen' is just a word to describe a plane, or separator, or septum between states, but nobody knows what the unconscious mind truly is. The altered state is an extended theta-wave state, meaning the stage is where the 'limen' becomes transparent."

"Another way to describe it is that doors or conduits begin to open and sensory data from the unconscious mind begins flowing uncontrollably and randomly. The difficulty is not in opening the conduits. That, in retrospect, becomes relatively easy. The difficulty is in teaching the conscious mind to translate ----- without analysis or packaging. The unconscious mind, playing the role of the individual self, that is your personality, carries in data from the collective unconscious and begins to sling it in. Because it wants to establish a connection with the conscious mind -- all sorts of data relevant to the time-space continuum envelops your conscious mind."

Dowbenko: It sounds chaotic and random.

Morehouse: " It's chaotic and it's random. It's the conscious mind that focuses primarily downward into the physical. I've found that the time-space continuum is a four dimensional existence, whereas the conscious mind is in a three-dimensional existence." "The four-dimensional world is something I can't even begin to describe. It's an Omniiscience, an Omnipotence, an Omnipresence, All-Seeing, All-Knowing Existence. If you exist in a four-dimensional world, then you truly become God-like."

Dowbenko:
Listening to someone talk about thes experiences becomes like grasping at the ungraspable.

Morehouse: "We are all -- you, I, all of us -- connected in the inconscious at a level we cannot see." "When I was growing up, I remember the times when I went to church. I would hear them talk about God as bein in all places at all times, dwelling in your heart, and watching over everyone, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent. How can that happen?

"I always wondered. It's s impossible. Remote viewing revealed an explanation. It doesn't take place in the physical dimension. It takes place in the four dimensional world."

(The information above came from a book titled "Bushwhacked" - INSIDE STORIES OF TRUE CONSPIRACY by Uri Dowbenko who has given his consent for the publishing of the content above. The rest of the interview can be found in chapter twenty five of the book that was published in 2002.
http://www.conspiracydigest.com/bushwhacked.html

So where is David Morehouse now?

Since the declassification of remote viewing information, Morehouse is help people to find their way to where they really belong. So many are in the wrong classroom and have yet to learn what true wealth really is. So many still spend hours in front of boxes or in stadiums spending hundreds of dollars with so little return. It's so hard to walk around when your awake and to have conversations with those who aren't even close to leaving the third dimension. If you want to wake up then take a class with someone that you know has been around and with time we always have found out, we get better at whatever it is we are doing. I don't know David Morehouse, but I researched him after finding out that the "Eceti Ranch" (Best Viewing Place Intergalactic Freeway and Airport on Mt. Adams) in Washington is having a workshop in September and wanted to know more.

Finding David Morehouse and speaking with Uri Dowbenko who is a friend, he mentioned he had done an interview with him some years back. When I went to see where Morehouse was today, he is doing what he know well by now...remote viewing. Below is a link to his website for those who wish to know more and expand their minds into the other dimensions that are available to all those who choose to take the path to the future.

What are people saying about David Morehouse?

There’s a power that very few people know how to harness—David Morehouse knows the way. He can teach it to anyone with the will and desire to learn.

Anthony Robbins, Author of Awaken the Giant Within & Unlimited Power

Through his pioneering work with Remote Viewing, David Morehouse is mapping the future of consciousness in the west, a merging of scientific rigor and spiritual possibility that anyone can access.

Deepak Chopra, Author of How to Know God

David Morehouse has shown us how a tool made for war can become a path of spiritual transformation. He has shown the courage to walk in the way of peace.

Don Miguel Ruiz, Author of The Four Agreements

Remote Viewing is real, David Morehouse is real, and you should let both be a new beginning for you. Let your soul open up as broad as the night sky of the universe; and let it strengthen you. Trust wht you hear from David Morehouse because he is living his life to transform this planet. I am very much a believer in the nature and power of the Remote Viewing training that David gives to people, and I know of the empowerment of his message. His message is about taking control of our own destiny, individual and collective; it is about taking responsibility for our own lives; it is about living rightly and in integrity so that we might empower others to make the right decisions at the right times. David is masterfully creating the ability for his students to appreciate and understand the multidimensional nature of this existence and their role in it, using a non local perspective of the universe, a quantum perspective embracing the science of the spirit.

Dannion Brinkley, Author/ Lecturer, “Saved by the Light”

I attended David Morehouse’s Remote Viewing course in Duesseldorf Germany, and I have to say that my life really is different. I know, perhaps for the first time, that everything is on purpose, and that everything is interconnected. I know more than ever that we are capable of far more, intellectually, academically, and creatively than we have been led to believe is possible—and this knowledge came to me from David’s course. During the training in Germany, it was so obvious that Remote Viewing works. As David said he would do, he offered irrefutable and undeniable evidence that we are capable of seeing persons, places and things over great distances, even backward in time. It was amazing, and we are all in awe of the results. It was an unforgettable experience for me and my wife, and we both carry the energy we experienced in this beautifully taught class every day of our lives. Thank you David Morehouse.

Alexander Schottky, Actor

More information and you can move to the next dimension in life. The time is now!
https://davidmorehouse.com/

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
08-15-2018, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2018 06:13 PM by Thinker.)
Moon Training & Suicide Missions on Mars - 20 Years a Slave in Secret Space Programs
A new witness to secret space programs has publicly come forward to give details about how these programs operate in recruiting and treating personnel who are considered to be ‘slaves’ with no rights. In this first episode in a five part series, Tony Rodrigues explains the event that led to his involuntary recruitment into a twenty and back program, and his first trip to the Moon in 1981.

PART TWO:
In this second episode of an interview with Tony Rodrigues conducted at Mt Shasta on August 29, we continue to learn critical information about how personnel are treated in secret space programs. Tony says that he completed a 20 and back program from 1981 to 2001 in a number of covert programs including service with the least known of the programs, what has been called the “Dark Fleet”. In the following interview segment, Tony describes his trip to the Moon and training there, before being taken to Mars to perform what amounted to suicide missions.

08-15-2018, 09:19 PM
Astronomers Delivering the Lunar Truth. UFO’s and Alien Structures
Home-based astronomers coming through where others are failing us. Thanks to these people, and please visit their channels to help us blow the lid off this thing!

Time for Disclosure and Truth for "ALL" Beings on Planet Earth & Dimensional Worlds.

They Are Here: Huge Alien Craft In Our Solar System

Strong pictorial evidence of alien spacecraft from the 1972 Apollo16 Mission to the moon as well as from the Cassini probe images of Saturn's moons.

08-15-2018, 09:56 PM
RE: The Scum Bait Areas On Earth
(08-15-2018 01:04 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Do you know David Morehouse?

In a TOP-SECRET HIDDEN LOCATION on a US Army bas, men and women working for the CIA prepare to "fall" into the Fourth Dimension. It's an all gray room, walls, carpet, furniture, everything. Baroque music plays while they recline, relaxing, preparing to enter an altered state of consciousness. What they're about to do is access the time-space continuum in a technique known as "remote viewing." When the brain registers the theta-wave state on the monitoring equipment, they are ready to "jump into the either" in the words of David Morehouse, author of Psychic Warrior: Inside the CIA"s Stargate Program (St. Martin's Press).

Science fiction?

Not at all. This is advanced technology pioneered by esteemed scientists, laser physicists like Dr. Targ and Dr. Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute in the 1970s. More recently, the program was developed by the US Government's Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence (DIA). This top-secret psychic-warfare program was called by many names: Project Scanate, GrillFlame, GondolaWish, Center Lane, then Operation Sunstreak, and finally Operation Stargate. Morehouse"s controllers euphemistically described it as an "intelligence collection method." Bypassing internal bureaucratic and Congressional oversight, they were called "Special Access Programs" or SAPs. They compartmentalized all activities, which might put the Pentagon in a bad light, as well as providing a rationale for "plausible denial." Interestingly enough, this cellular approach to organizations, crime syndicates, as well as the Communist Party in its heyday.

I remember one or two of those project names. Centerlane and Sunstreak. One of the NASA space badges features a certain star pattern and a ring on it because of a "Stargate" type program. There are a few deep space badges and deep solar system that the public doesn't know to be such. They mention part of the program but like most missions part is public and part is censored. A consequence of the early cryo is it causes people to have lazarus syndrome. Farther into the program radical re-aging was perfected. Early on you could sleep to preserve body reserves and other resources. But some aging or cell damage could still happen. The later project could reverse aging. But then they were trying to stabilize it to hold people at a certain age range for a given length of time.

Apollo 15 is partially public. Two missions ran at the same time. The three triangles in their badge is the three triangular planes. Boomerang, Dorito, and I can't remember the third that was up then.

The astro badge is also sort of a stargate labeled item. It involves Project Inchworm and Project GlowWorm. Glow had to do with the tokamak based engine and Inchworm to a type of cycling to get speed in space with planes that also contain anti grav. Since many anti grav just can't operate in space.

The remote viewing I remember using sensory deprivation tanks, a fluid that had also been tested for cryo, and also something connected to a holographic screen and delta emitter(like the delta chair). This would allow for people to see action as if in the same area or room. It could also allow for temporary constructs that would stay solid for awhile for analysis of objects detected. Sometimes the models would disappear but you could never be sure of how long they would last. Some seemed permanent. With cryo programs there were also studies into what their mind perceives and it was found they do perceive something like dreams even when in a cryo state. There was one project to link their brain and sensory to the ships while sleeping. To help keep the mind active to avoid certain types of damage.

There are cabinets which jokely we could think of as Dr Who boxes. Not all of them hold a more expansive 5th dimensional interior. They simply were a seat or standing box with equipment controls inside and a way to shield the person inside. The expansive interior trick was using in something known as the "diamonds." They looked like black pyramids and could open into a object like how satellites unravel. But they could also store inside them objects much bigger than they were. I can't remember the specifics though. But one space shuttle had an in space disaster after it had a run in with an unidentified space ship. Possibly from a rogue private program.

They had to evacuate the crew and used the little black pyramids to extract them. It was risky but when something has torn up a ship by shooting at it you can take the time to space walk into another ship. You have to be pulled up. Originally our global space projects in the public eye had no real weapons. It became clear we all needed to jointly protect each other and the planet. Because private individuals could make their own devices and cause trouble. So new agreements were reached. In the Apollo 15 the unarmed space crew was shadowed by the armed crew that could do rapid assist work. Originally none of the disks did space just atmosphere but later they made new discoveries and modifications so that some of them could do both. Including one plane that had a hull design that could withstand entering our sun and did so under the guise of a second solar project.

I don't know how many programs currently operate. What I remember only comes from the mid 1970s to earlier. The disks were perfected by end of WWII. Many of the "alternative" programs like viewing, and dimensional shift had as far as I know been perfected by 1974. That is by all nations that were investigating it. There were people on neutral panels that worked with more than one country. Despite appearance of conflict sometimes countries actually were friendly and working together.
08-15-2018, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2018 12:43 AM by TheDove.)
(08-15-2018 05:36 PM)Thinker Wrote:  A new witness to secret space programs has publicly come forward to give details about how these programs operate in recruiting and treating personnel who are considered to be ‘slaves’ with no rights. In this first episode in a five part series, Tony Rodrigues explains the event that led to his involuntary recruitment into a twenty and back program, and his first trip to the Moon in 1981.

Some space programs I can't remember the status on. Perhaps mixing of time lines or my memory loss. Though it could of been selective memory loss which is typical on classified jobs with a high enough security rating. There was discussed a plan to avoid and stage part of WWII. They would use people for projects on the moon and mars as miners and other labour work. A few would be skilled. It would take down earths population as part of population control. Also it would make new industry and work. People on earth though would simply know the person as gone. Missing in action or unidentifiable from destruction in other words suspected of being dead and listed as missing. In some cases they could control areas of damage so that they could rebuild newer buildings with new building standards and redevelop areas. Some buildings could be moved using antigrav and encapsulation of objects. But others weren't worth saving and would be a mess they would clean up and rebuild.

They also looked at getting a rid of some convicts this way. Like England and Australia. However they in the long run wanted a more balanced colon where whatever biology that could be passed on wouldn't include things that make dangerous criminals.

Either way the project people some saw it as cheap labor, population control, and moving people of certain skills or beliefs. Others believed people should be treated with far more compassion and looked up certain corporate groups for programs with good employee packages. Things like Nabisco/Christie and others for manufacturing of some food and others for some other goods. People would live on site, maintaining the plant. They were to be given reasonable wages and retirement plans. Access to higher level restricted medical care(cancer cures, stem cell grown parts, bloodless surgeries, cures for many things, etc). They would have a work out gym for their bodies due to differences in gravity despite the artificial gravity systems. They would have also an entertainment facility and for some that were allowed to commute. Ways to talk to family reasonably from a distance then commute back to earth for vacation with premium vacation packages that were all inclusive. As long as they remained quiet until classification on the projects would be lifted. They also looked at animals as pets, and robotic companions. But that is in automated factories that they and others with them would help manage. Then cargo ships that can do space and also atmosphere would transport goods back to earth. Others would be in more manual labor using local resources on the moon, mars, asteroids, and other places in the Kuiper belt, etc. Some also worked at medical and research science facilities that made use of the environment they were in. But they had the same benefits package. Which also included family left behind being well cared for in regards to health issues, etc. Those people would if treated sometimes need to sign non disclosures or have induced memory loss over how they were cured.

(As I write this I'm watching the video you posted. I'm on a slow connection. So what I've written in this response is before being able to watch the video)

The "dark fleet" has a few different mandates. I still haven't finished watching the first video. But if I remember right there was a base set up on the moon and mars as they were closest and one asteroid. All the bases are part of a global watch and planetary protection program. They use rapid response ships. There are bases on earth as well. Part of the space bases are in case of specific types of disaster that might even criple the on earth advanced bases or planes. They are to deploy to stop global extinction, possible invasion(by private human group on earth trying to take over something or whatever other weird thing happens), and they can assist in more regular programs to help relocate people in disasters or provide services to rapid rebuild cities. They also have medical teams that can provide help in case of pandemics of humans, plants, or animals and a sea watch program.(they keep gene databases, embryonics, and special artificial wombs and printers to be used if necessary) They also observe for planetary or space events which could impact the earth. One was a "shield" program that provided a heat shield for earth in severe solar storms and flares. The ships go to a grid location and have advanced heat protection, they then emit a field, that can reduce the damage and use the energy in a recycling system to further fortify what they are using.

There is also an ambassadorial team that gets special training. They have to know science and some technology but also have to learn to deal with other cultures, and the possibility of the unknown.

Edit: Ok I've finished watching the first video.

I do remember those listed theta and I remember being at one of the facilities he mentions. I also remember telling the officer to take him the blanket in hopes it would save the kids life. As to eating a person, the kids were on a specific type of drug which can cause altering of perception. At least once they used a roast chicken or turkey and some of the kids hallucinated or something and said they thought it was a baby. They were freaking out screaming. People tried to sedate them and calm them down. Telling them they weren't seeing it right. It was a roast chicken. They had a few other moments like that. Some kids responded even more extreme to the drug. They had checked them for a particular gene so that if they gave them implants they wouldn't reject them.

As to the boy he was mean to it was true. Both the father and the kid got talked to about their response to the problem. It was a bit over the top. But neither the kid nor father were used to people being a certain way. People in authority sometimes lead sheltered lives and can be a bit sensitive. Also the kid really was a jerk and quite nasty. He was able to project something and the other boy with his tech could pick up the imprint he left in the girls minds. Normal humans don't do that and the boy knew it, but he also knew the girls had no idea. So when this "bully" was mean to him he reported him. As his father taught him to do if something suspicious came up around other "smart" people. This got the bully boy outed and tested, then put in a program. The boy grew up as you know in the video but he should of known better. There are things he's not saying and he provoked them. What they did definitely wasn't good but he was from a family that hadn't been on earth long. As an "invasive" there is a thing in one government document that allows they to do things. But that doesn't mean the program he was in that everyone agreed with everything that happened. Far from it and they were used as agents in the field fighting, predicting, or other things based off their hybrid DNA.

The officers I knew on another team tried to help the kids where they could. The blanket was one means to do that through shielding. There was also a young teen girl that was removed from the program and relocated. Not all the "hybrids" were a threat but not everyone in a department will agree on that. Also these kids knew things but not always. Some of the kids he was dealing with sometimes talked. They used the term transhuman or trans-sentient. The kid didn't understand. And he made fun of the other boy being psychic because he read him and figured he was a normal or augmented to do it and had done more than just insult him. The one kid needed to be tougher and the other one less of a jerk.

The bug thing was real. The spiders are sort of like the one in an episode of Space 1999. There was more than one faction of bugs. The one he talked to was relaying to part of the hive and its queen. The queen was in contact with other soldiers and it didn't want a problem with some of them. It sensed the guy was a natural telepathic from a specific star system. Still human but a different type of human. There is a creature on the moon too that looks like a giant worm but it's a type of mammal after DNA testing. The bugs were asked to drop the kid so did and moved on. They were hunting the other things. They limbs were regenerated by a special device. There are regeneration shots but they can have unpredictable response from some people.

What the guy says about Ceres from what I can remember is real. It had been abandoned which is why one area was derelict. But it opened as a work camp for space capable humans that had done some criminal offense. There are several other ships built into planetoids and things. One of them some of the people I used to know got into and had to break someone out of it.
08-15-2018, 10:49 PM
(08-15-2018 09:19 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Home-based astronomers coming through where others are failing us. Thanks to these people, and please visit their channels to help us blow the lid off this thing!

Time for Disclosure and Truth for "ALL" Beings on Planet Earth & Dimensional Worlds.

They Are Here: Huge Alien Craft In Our Solar System

Strong pictorial evidence of alien spacecraft from the 1972 Apollo16 Mission to the moon as well as from the Cassini probe images of Saturn's moons.

Some of the "aliens" were us and only got called that because something political came up on earth. People freaked out threatened people who were part of full disclosure and forced them into not doing full disclosure until 2020 or 2025. There are other living sentient people be they human or otherwise in our solar system. Some of the planets had false sensor readings because the satellites and probes were tricked. This is because the differences in development between the different worlds and cultures.

Some of the ships or people on them are hard to distinguish because a lot of private individuals got up to things a long time ago and just never talked about it. So various other space suits exist some of which are very stylized and may contain altered biomatter. So to look at them you would really think its some scary creature. The people that constructed such things like it that way. It freaks people out and scares them away.

There are buildings and cities in various places. That is the weird area in Saturn I think. For Jupiter something happened to a probe. A ship that could travel fast and had some design enhancements the probe didn't have went out there. It deployed its own probe. The probe returned some very weird test results. Some of it was expected. But after that was a very brief transmission of things that weren't suspected and suggested a possible environment. The upper atmosphere didn't agree with devices. The ship went in and basically crashed. It found the probe nearby. The ship could be repaired and was capable of in atmosphere travel as well as out of it. It was deemed sturdy enough it should survive most environments. It had already survived a trip to Venus when a manned probe got stuck, drawn into the planet and crashed. They rescued the person but did some serious damage to their suit and the ship had to have full hull exam and treatments to repair it. They were able to fix the ship that went to Jupiter. Then leave. The gravity was extreme still and very hard to operate in. Even with adjustable bands on the space suit. It hit its maximum settings. Meaning people later would have to go back to the drawing table and find a way to make it do more. It came up with some adjustments based on the space object you were encountering. So a list of presets and then a slight adjustment in those.

The moon was hollow and had sort of a ship interior. On that was a habitat with a dome like structure. Over that is the surface of the moon we know that was bombarded by something and formed a crust. Numerous private civilian groups and a few private government ones have set up things there. But just like Mars there are things that aren't done by people of earth. Some of them come from a nearby system and a few space stations.

There was one big baddy that entered our system. One of the triangles was out ghosting a regular astronaut mission.(Which originally most of the other astronauts didn't know about their ghosts. Later they tried to make sure at least one on crew knew.) When the triangle was out it got chased. It phased and entered the surface of the moon after calculating it's depth in a spot to be deep enough to hold the plane. If it wasn't deep enough the dome under it would push the plane so that part of it was sticking out of the surface. The triangle hid. But they realized the running and formation lights they use for atmosphere travel wouldn't shut off and they needed to add a switch to do that. The other craft hung around them for awhile they got bored and to others relief finally left.

A different big ship came in and one of the JAXA asiatic group advance space planes came up and out to defend part of the people on a space station. The other people could speak human language and basically were obnoxious and said how they were going to blow up or take over whatever the hell they wanted. Between the advanced asiatic space plane and the triangle plane they were capable of destroying the invasive ship.

Some smaller ships have been chased, disabled and landed, or forced down. Occasionally they get destroyed but they tried not to do that. Most were likely from earth or something else in our solar system. Chances were they possibly had some emergency or didn't know local official protocols. So they are offered a chance to land or to communicate. But if they show any hostile action they are disabled or destroyed.

Some of the smaller ships from earth that cause mischief in space have missiles. Adapted old military missiles or things they got on the black market. It was kind of funny when one of them fired something once. It just kind of tapped the hull of the other ship and floated by it with the propellant still going and it didn't detonate. Another time someone was on the moon and had their little private base set up. They were doing there thing and generally were left alone. But one of the public space programs little rovers got too close to their camp. They found it was going out of its way from what it's known planned route was. They figured they were being spied on and also just didn't want their program public. I don't think they were doing anything too bad they were just very privacy conscious. So one of their people went out in a space suit with a rocket launcher and shot it at the little rover. It broke it's axel and ended it's travelling very far. I can't remember if the other space program saw the people that shot it. But one time one group had written out something on paper, walked in front of one of the rovers and showed written comments in english. Part of it was funny and part wasn't. Apparently they needed assistance and were asking people back on earth to send help.

There are cement printed, and other 3d printed structures on the moon. There is an old atlas style rocket launcher from back around WWII or maybe it was Korean war. A few just buried into the crust much like earthen homes on earth. There is a surface based reactor and relay systems. There also is a way to the subsurface. Which was looked at also by some archaeologists and linguists they had. They use exosuits there and on mars which give you an extra set of arms, and reinforced torso/legs. They also have employed advanced holographic camouflage and invisibility based camouflage. Which in part was designed to trick people with telescopes on earth. In some of the buildings it's like BioDome or the oceanic BioDome which is basically a big glass pyramid underwater which does aquatic research and has a nice garden, etc inside of it.

Also before they were working on a air platform like you see in the movies.(flying aircraft carriers) I'm not sure how far they got with that. But at a high enough altitude in the right spot it doesn't bother planes, and keeps things private.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Entire Earth Moved": True Polar Wander & How Hawaiian Hot Spots Show It Thinker 5 1,589 11-20-2018 09:27 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Flat Earth @39000 ft . Or Are Your Eyes Lying. Thinker 11 7,605 06-16-2018 12:31 PM
  Giants Of Earth? Confirmed! Alien Race Governments Won't Talk About People4People 11 9,652 04-30-2018 11:25 AM
  Asteroid So Close To Earth, NASA Might Use Nukes, NEO “Bennu” Latest Thinker 7 5,148 03-11-2018 12:12 PM
  Earth Covered with a Net? Watch Out for the Newest Super Computer! Thinker 1 3,231 02-24-2018 02:23 PM
  World Waking Up to the Battle for Earth & Humans Thinker 4 3,528 02-24-2017 12:14 PM
  Rabbi compares Jews to extraterrestrials whose mission to invade & conquer the earth Thinker 0 2,131 05-11-2015 10:57 AM
Video Shocking Video: UFO Followed By Two Jets Over China Captured By Google Earth Yesterda People4People 2 4,894 07-24-2014 10:06 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Video Comet ISON Debris Hitting Earth Now (NASA Preparing?!) AdamAntium 0 2,067 09-15-2013 11:52 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Video Earth's Moving Toward The Center Of The Universe - Feel The Changes? People4People 0 1,513 06-05-2013 04:47 PM
Last Post: People4People