Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Stories Reported That Don't Seem To Be Fact, But More Fiction
11-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Question Stories Reported That Don't Seem To Be Fact, But More Fiction
November 2, 2013

This link is dedicated to stories that seem to have more fiction to them than fact.

Are stories being sensationalized and staged just for the purpose of distraction?

Hiker forced to eat beloved pet dog that saved his life: Alsatian chased away bear that ransacked camp leaving man stranded without food in Canadian wilderness

A hiker who was stranded in the Canadian wilderness for nearly three months after a bear destroyed his supplies was forced to eat his beloved dog.

Marco Lavoie escaped with his life when his German Shepherd chased away the wild animal that attacked their camp - destroying their canoe and food supplies - just days into a planned three-month climbing trip.

But three days later, in a real-life display of survival-of-the-fittest, the 44-year-old killed his heroic Alsatian with a rock and ate it in a desperate bid to survive.

With no way to call for help, the stranded explorer then spent a further three months alone and starving before a search party came to the rescue.

Planned to stay in the wilderness for three months?

The bear destroyed three months of provisions?

He wasn't carrying an emergency beaker and was alone?

He ate his dog after only three days?

Clearly this could not be a man who knew anything about the wilderness, or he could have survived for some time and should have never had to eat his dog, especially since enough time hadn't even past to the point he would have been starving.

Was this just a sensationalized story for media attention?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...onths.html

Friendship/Love/Respect for all living things...

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2013, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 02:42 PM by People4People.)
Question Report On British GCHQ Codebreaker Who Accidentally Killed Himself - What?
November 17, 2013

You know all the times you've sat at home naked thinking to yourself "hmm i wonder if i could zip myself in a holdall in my bath, padlock it shut and try and escape"? well YET AGAIN its caused another fatal accident!? shocked?

A British GCHQ code breaker who was found in a bath, inside a holdall which was padlocked shut and which two experts tried over 400 times to replicate without success was "probably" a case of accidental death according to the BBC and multiple British new organizations reporting on Metropolitan Police findings today.

Communications officer Gareth Williams who was on secondment to ever so trust worthy GCHQs spanking Gloucestershire HQ but died in his flat in London whilst attempting this Houdiniesque trick.

Even though the coroner involved in the case was quoted as saying that after studying all the evidence available at that stage had concluded "the logical inference that it was more likely someone else was involved in Gareth's death" the Metropolitan police have done some housekeeping for GCHQ and made sure that its now reported in the news as accidental death.

Look at the picture and the report just doesn't add up!

Another victim of knowing to much?

Lies?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=072_1384357216

No justice...no peace...

11-18-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: Stories Reported That Don't Seem To Be Fact, But More Fiction
(11-17-2013 12:49 PM)People4People Wrote:  November 17, 2013

You know all the times you've sat at home naked thinking to yourself "hmm i wonder if i could zip myself in a holdall in my bath, padlock it shut and try and escape"? well YET AGAIN its caused another fatal accident!? shocked?

A British GCHQ code breaker who was found in a bath, inside a holdall which was padlocked shut and which two experts tried over 400 times to replicate without success was "probably" a case of accidental death according to the BBC and multiple British new organizations reporting on Metropolitan Police findings today.

Communications officer Gareth Williams who was on secondment to ever so trust worthy GCHQs spanking Gloucestershire HQ but died in his flat in London whilst attempting this Houdiniesque trick.

Even though the coroner involved in the case was quoted as saying that after studying all the evidence available at that stage had concluded "the logical inference that it was more likely someone else was involved in Gareth's death" the Metropolitan police have done some housekeeping for GCHQ and made sure that its now reported in the news as accidental death.

Lies?

No justice...no peace...

He was found by all account's in some reports with his hands tied with cable tidies. Suck's to be a code breaker, but accidental death?! BS!

People dont tie their own hands together and zip themselves shut and padlock the zipper shut in a carry bag!

IMHO he was the unfortunate victim of a professional assassin and then they've played the media to say accidental death.

So next time you see some organisation saying "Break our Code!" and WIN money, reflect you might break the code, then they might have you killed to shut you up.

Breath (as in take one), proud member of Realist News.
[Image: LEDPLOf.png][Image: HvzcHHP.png]
11-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Question Killed For Supporting Department Of Homeland Security Whistleblower?
November 19, 2013

Linda Monjack claims there is a conspiracy to cover up circumstances of her son and daughter-in-law Brittany Murphy's 2009 deaths. Mrs Monjack said her son told her he was suffering from hallucinations in which he saw things 'crawling out of his skin'

Actress' father Angelo Bertolotti, 87, claimed Brittany and her husband were killed for supporting Department of Homeland Security whistleblower

Julia Davis claimed U.S. was letting in terrorists over the Mexican border because of lax security and her backers were put under surveillance

She and Mr Bertolotti are writing a tell-all book on the mystery

The Clueless actress died on December 20, 2009 and the Los Angeles County Coroner said at the time it was due to pneumonia, and husband Simon Monjack died five months later in the same house.

A new toxicology report ordered by her father found ten heavy metals in the actress' system, meaning she might have ingested rat poisoning

Now Brittany Murphy's mother-in-law joins calls for case into her and husband's 'poison' death to be re-opened amid claims they were victims of a 'deep conspiracy'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...death.html

No justice...no peace...

12-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Question Who Needed To Die & What Secret Are They Taking To Their Grave?
December 2, 2013

A train has a wreck that throws the cars off the track. Engineer who hit the brakes happens to have the last name of Rockefeller. Four people die, but news leaving out one.

When you look a the pictures, once again nothing adds up. Where are all the victims that were on the train? Will the search for crisis actors begin once again, with fake propaganda stories?

Were old trains used? What happened to all the window that should be scattered all over the ground. Only one in a picture that seems to show they were shatter proof and popped out, so where are they?

The body being carried from the train is being carried by cops, isn't that strange that it isn't the coroners office, or a medical team? Whose body is it that men in suits need to follow?

Can't wait for the lies and what the Rockefeller engineer has to say about putting on the breaks.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-engine...ockefeller

No justice...no peace...

01-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Ohio In The News Opening Doors To History & Mystery
January 11, 2013

A sprawling $4 million mansion built by an Ohio family has been gutted after a fire broke out on Friday afternoon.

Homeowner Maria Decker, who had only added the finishing touches to her family's dream home last year, was on vacation when the fire broke out.

Plumes of smoke and flames as high as 30ft could be seen as the fire ripped through the 22-room stone-built mansion.

No alarm system?

No one home?

Waiting on the report!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...blaze.html

It seems that there may have been problems with business relationships in the JOR. Decker Builders Inc.

Comment on website seems to suggest.

"I would never deal with Jeff Decker of J. R. Decker Builders Inc. He is nothing but a liar and a crook who would take advantage of anyone including his own family. He has no moral values at all. If you are thinking of doing any kind of business with him I suggest you look into all the comments and ratings you can find on the internet about him.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/J...3-922-2290

"Decker" a very notable name in history in the US colonial organization and military build up.

The Decker family arrived in New Amsterdam with the patriarch Johannes de Decker as supercargo on the ship Black Eagle in April 1655. As the western frontier was opening up the Decker family moved west with Abraham Decker founding Monongahela City, PA. Gerrit, Tobias, Thomas, and other traveled into the South Branch Potomac River area and started farming

In 1758 Richard Falls and others marked off claims, cleared land, raised cabins, and planted crops near Deckers Creek.

Deckers Creek is a tributary of the Monongahela River flowing from Preston County into Monongalia County, West Virginia. Native Americans lived and hunted in the area forhousands of years before the first European settlers arrived, but the stream is named for the European family that settled at its mouth in the spring of 1758.

In the colony were brothers Tobias (or Thomas), Garrett, and John Decker, their families, and at least 19 other adults and numerous children.

Richard Falls became a settler in the Monongahela valley, claiming 400 acres in 1760. Richard served during the French and Indian war. Henry and Richard Falls also fought for the PA line. Henry’s unit was the 10th Reg, Continental Line with Robert Samjle’s Co. Henry was also a Private in the 5th Co. with Capt. Jason Long.

Richard was a private in the war for three years PA Line, 8th Reg, Capt. Thomas Coats’ Co.

By the 1760s European settlers returned to lower Deckers Creek near present-day Morgantown. The creek’s importance to Morgantown was evident from the beginning, as economic growth came from industries that used the creek as a source of water power for a forge and iron furnace, grist (grain) mills, saw mills, and a pottery and a paper mill.

These early enterprises signaled the beginning of industry in the Deckers Creek valley.

In 1766 David Morgan gave his settlement rights to his brother Col. Zackquill Morgan, who later established Morgantown in 1782 as the county seat on the site of the original Thomas Decker settlement.

The Monongahela River was an important shipping avenue to the Ohio River and then the Mississippi River, which is how the Falls and Deckers migrated to other areas. Tobias Decker relocated on 8 September 1778 to Youghiogeny County, Virginia. Richard Falls' son Robert eventually married Anna Severns and settled in Gibson Co. Indiana, having several more kids.

Understanding history of how much family names play a big part in the wars, political arena, and corporate world and how it continues today with current news.

Every story and event has a name behind it that opens the doors to history and why such events are happening.

http://www.deckerscreek.org/about/history

Waking up to history of family that in 2014, still hold on to their royal titles and pledge their allegiance to the throne, even though they live in the US and call themselves Americans.

In return for their oaths they received land, and titles that they still hold today, and are continued to be passed down through generations, changing most of the names of royalty except mayor, governor, and the king is called the president.

All one bloodline from different countries around the world working for one cause...a New World Order with only one bloodline in charge.

How much do you really know about the history of the town you live in?

01-13-2014, 05:09 PM
(11-02-2013 12:57 PM)People4People Wrote:  November 2, 2013

This link is dedicated to stories that seem to have more fiction to them than fact.

Are stories being sensationalized and staged just for the purpose of distraction?

Hiker forced to eat beloved pet dog that saved his life: Alsatian chased away bear that ransacked camp leaving man stranded without food in Canadian wilderness

A hiker who was stranded in the Canadian wilderness for nearly three months after a bear destroyed his supplies was forced to eat his beloved dog.

Marco Lavoie escaped with his life when his German Shepherd chased away the wild animal that attacked their camp - destroying their canoe and food supplies - just days into a planned three-month climbing trip.

But three days later, in a real-life display of survival-of-the-fittest, the 44-year-old killed his heroic Alsatian with a rock and ate it in a desperate bid to survive.

With no way to call for help, the stranded explorer then spent a further three months alone and starving before a search party came to the rescue.

Planned to stay in the wilderness for three months?
That doesn't seem far fetched to me. I do it on the regular. Before I moved to the bush full-time, I would try to do at least one 2 month trip per year, longer if at all possible. He set out in July. That seems like a pretty good date to start a 3 month trip to me. You'd miss the very worst of the bugs, and see the warmest weather.

(11-02-2013 12:57 PM)People4People Wrote:  The bear destroyed three months of provisions?
This can happen at once, in one night, without you even noticing... depending on how the food was packed, "bear proofed", and the proximity of it to your camp. I don't find it odd at all that it happened, I know from experience what it looks like, and how hard it is to keep 100's of lbs of provisions out of bears reach by yourself. HOWEVER, this is where the guy starts to look mighty foolish to me. Mighty foolish, probably with a false sense of security about bears.

(11-02-2013 12:57 PM)People4People Wrote:  He wasn't carrying an emergency beaker and was alone?
I don't, never have, nor will I ever, carry an emergency beaker; even when alone.
I guarantee there was a bush plane near by, that would have seen a proper signal fire, if he had the sense to build one on a high point of land. Maybe a pocket mirror too.

(11-02-2013 12:57 PM)People4People Wrote:  He ate his dog after only three days?
WTF? This I don't get. 10+ days maybe.
(11-02-2013 12:57 PM)People4People Wrote:  Clearly this could not be a man who knew anything about the wilderness, or he could have survived for some time and should have never had to eat his dog, especially since enough time hadn't even past to the point he would have been starving.
There is not much to eat up there in terms of survival food, even for the most experienced. Also this is extremely dangerous country, I can't stress that enough. I've had some close calls myself up that way. But no, this guy clearly didn't know what he was doing, and was highly stressed by the situation at hand. The psychology of wilderness survival plays a HUGE roll.

He obviously didn't have good maps either, or he could have walked or constructed a rudimentary raft in order to find help. This guy didn't know where help was.
(11-02-2013 12:57 PM)People4People Wrote:  Was this just a sensationalized story for media attention?

No, this was just a sensational story. A story about a dumb-ass.

BTW, I read a few different news articles on this guy, all described him as "an experienced hiker". None said he had any experience in a canoe. Why would some one assume an abilty to walk a trail through the woods is going to help them on the side of a raging river in buttfvck nowhere northern Canada?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...onths.html

[/quote]

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
05-30-2014, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 10:13 AM by People4People.)
Question Woman Says She Played Dead In Alaska Bear Attack .
May 30, 2014

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Jessica Gamboa grew up hearing you should play dead during a bear attack, and she put that knowledge to the ultimate test when she ran into a brown bear on the grounds of a military base in Alaska.

The bear knocked Gamboa down, then picked her up and threw her to the ground. The bear went on to pummel Gamboa several times more with her powerful paws.

Throughout the May 18 attack, Gamboa lay in a fetal position and remained silent.

"I actually can't even believe this actually really happened," the 25-year-old woman said in a videotaped interview released by the Army on Thursday. "It seems still surreal, just for the fact that I'm still alive — seems unreal. "

In the interview taped Tuesday at her hospital bed, Gamboa said she surrendered herself to the bear during the attack at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage after she encountered the animal and her two cubs. Gamboa, of Sacramento, California, is married to a soldier assigned at the base to the 4th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Airborne), 25th Infantry Division.

The Army also released an interview with Sgt. Collin Gillikin, a combat medic from Rockford, Michigan, who rescued her after the mauling, which left Gamboa with lacerations to her neck, arms and legs, a torn ear and neck fractures. Her neck wound is visible in the video.

Mark Sledge, senior conservation law enforcement officer at the base, said he knows of only one other close encounter with a bear. In 2010, a black bear gnawed a child's leg without breaking the skin when a group of children saw it and played dead.

So if you can believe a whole group of children would play dead if they saw a bear, then you believe that cows can jump over the moon!

There was blood everywhere, her head hurt and her neck was pulsing.

No bandage on the neck from a wound caused by a bear???

First report said her ear was almost ripped off. Two different stories and they are very questionable of even being true.

Are stories being created just for distraction from the truth?

Are crises actors used for more than just drills?

Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ttack.html

Associated Press - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/arti...ttack.html

Waiting for truth.

Waiting for the world to change... for the better!

No Justice...No Peace...

Friendship/Love/Trust/Respect/Unity for all living things...

05-30-2014, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 10:35 AM by People4People.)
Thumbs Down Californian Soldier 'May Never Move Again' After Being Attacked By 6 Russians
May 30, 2014

Put your boots on...***** is deep!

A soldier attacked over the weekend at a bar by a gang of six Russians may never move again, his family said today.

Specialist Korry McClanahan, 25, was set upon and beaten outside Steel Creek American Whiskey Co. in Tacoma, Washington, where he had been playing pool with a friend on Friday night.

The father-of-one's family are now holding a bedside vigil at Madigan Army Medical Center, where doctors were forced to remove a piece of Spec. McClanahan's skull to relieve swelling to his brain.

The attack happened after Spec. McClanahan and his friend, also a soldier, stepped outside the bar to smoke and they were approached by a group of men, speaking in Russian, spoiling for a fight.

What makes this story so unbelievable, is where is the friend?

Didn't he help to defend his buddy in the attack?

Isn't that the number one rule for a soldier...cover your brothers back?

Where is the friend? No Pictures? No Interview?

Another story that cannot be proven to be fact...no witness, no truth!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...fight.html

Busted! Sloppy MSM Psyop On Fort Hood 'False Flag Shooting

When it comes to anything connected to the military...it is becoming more and more questionable if it is true.

From 9/11 to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Africa, and Ukraine...has anyone got the real story?

No...but alternative media continues to expose all the lies from each one along with the words and actions of those who live for war, death, destruction, and government contracts!

Keep paying those taxes...there are more assets that need protecting!

The big one (false flag) is coming and the soldiers who fight for Satan seem to be part of the plan to get guns and destabilize yet another nation. This time their own!

Money buying souls like there is no tomorrow.

Waiting for truth.

Waiting for the world to change...for the better!

No Justice...No Peace...

Friendship/Love/Trust/Respect/Unity for all living things...

11-05-2016, 10:51 AM
(11-18-2013 09:25 AM)breath Wrote:  
(11-17-2013 12:49 PM)People4People Wrote:  November 17, 2013

Lies?

No justice...no peace...

He was found by all account's in some reports with his hands tied with cable tidies. Suck's to be a code breaker, but accidental death?! BS!

People dont tie their own hands together and zip themselves shut and padlock the zipper shut in a carry bag!

IMHO he was the unfortunate victim of a professional assassin and then they've played the media to say accidental death.

So next time you see some organisation saying "Break our Code!" and WIN money, reflect you might break the code, then they might have you killed to shut you up.

Probably didn't happen. There are so many ridiculous stories out there like this one. The bs is never ending. This might be just an effort by the media to bring in more money or might be part of the overall obvious effort to confuse and terrorize the people. Don't believe anything from the mass media. Most of it is illusion with a antihuman agenda. This type of story is small stuff. The real bs stories such as everything concerning the election. Trump and Hillary are actors and family. Yes the deception goes that far. And much further. Most everyone has a world view based mostly on illusion. Nothing is as it seems.

Zemo, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2016.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New world order removing all stories that show citizens murdered to hide the truth? Thinker 0 796 08-02-2016 10:39 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Exclamation Stories Being Removed From Realist News People4People 2 5,765 07-10-2016 05:16 AM
Last Post: 2D4