Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Stick to the Subject of the Thread
10-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Stick to the Subject of the Thread
Immature morons show their idiocracy when they get off the thread and start nitpicking and calling people names. It is a waste of our time to go into the thread, thinking something new (of substance) is input, only to find another prideful idiot (PI). You are worse than the political and media vermin.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: Stick to the Subject of the Thread
(10-13-2011 08:16 AM)RAASLA Wrote:  Immature morons show their idiocracy when they get off the thread and start nitpicking and calling people names. It is a waste of our time to go into the thread, thinking something new (of substance) is input, only to find another prideful idiot (PI). You are worse than the political and media vermin.

Its funny you mention this. I just like to play with those people, showing a mirror infront of them. Its always the outside that has done it, it seems.

Informant101, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2011.
10-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Agree that it is the outside most of the time, if not all. I just wish there was a way to know before wasting the time going into the threads. I am trying to remember the user names so I don't waste so much time. Wonder what all these people do in life.
10-16-2011, 03:47 AM
I get the feeling that you all are just bitching because people put up the BS flag on all these far out claims. Childish, plugging your ears because some disagrees. It's pathetic really, if you cant handle feed back why not just keep that mouth shut?

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.

most recent app

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #343 Posts To His Own Thread/Diary - Who wants to be at the top of Realistnews? Thinker 3 4,373 11-27-2015 07:39 AM
Last Post: mcetcher