Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Stellaconcepts gets schooled in default by Yter aowen1609
02-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Rainbow Stellaconcepts gets schooled in default by Yter aowen1609
Seems like Youtube scammer Stellaconceepts doesn't understand what happens when countries default on their debts....but probably will after watching this video!

Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Stellaconcepts gets schooled in default by Yter aowen1609
Stellaconcepts used to be legit when he first started making YT vids. The scams, contridictions, back pedaling and lies started once his companies 'bullion borse' and 'spotmex' came into being. CD1 was one of the first ones to expose him.

I believe G4T was one of the very first scammers (disguised as an 'economic reporter') on YouTube. Vision Victory is another scammer disguised as an economic reporter.

There are many others. Maybe CD1 could post a list of them here.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2012, 11:40 PM
yes I was the first to bust him...and now others are starting to see through his BS lies also...my prediction that his time on Youtube would be short just may pan out quicker than i thought.

Here's another YTer call him out on silver falling below $25 this year again...he said the same thing in 2011 !!!

BUT it never did fall to $25 or lower like he's mentioned in his videos...anyways it won't be long before more folks wake up and share their knowledge on these scammers and soon they may have to leave us for good...or maybe come back like Geor4title and claim to not have nay knowledge of the organization belong a scam meanwhile truthers like myself pointed this all out from the beginning!

it's the same reason why G4T blocked me when I mentioned how he was doing the opposite of Robin Hood's work by having his subscribers go out and buy gold from Americans just before the price take off...this is when Gold was only $850/oz!!

Dam profiteers!

...and now you see these Trolls out here attacking me...what a joke!

...they don't stand a chance against truth....poor idiots!

02-08-2012, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 03:55 AM by JPMsecretagent.)
CD.0001

I don't know who stellaconcepts is and don't care. This is just another one of your childish ego based attempts at trying to convince people you know what your talking about. Anyone who called for silver to fall to $25 an ounce in 2011 was only off by $1.15. Silver trade at $26.15 in Sept and Dec of 2011. You, CD.0001 predicted silver would be trading at $65 by July of 2011 and going to the moon. Your "prophetic" call was only off by $23.12.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-we-hav...ollapsenet

Quote:from CD.0001

Who is "the idiot"?

What happened to the post yesterday when you bragged and admitted you were kicked off 3 other 2012 forums? Truly a Genius post from a narcissist if I ever read one. Guess you had second thoughts and deleted it? Lmao

No need to reply, you'll just make something up and blame it on someone else.

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
02-08-2012, 06:11 AM
You big moron!...I guess you failed to notice these videos were made by OTHER Yters

... again... you just showed us how stupid you are and just how little you know about silver market.

I taught you how Canadian silver Maple Leafs were the purest coins in the world and I guess just never gotten over that lesson...did ya?

...hence why you've been nothing but an idiot in your responses in everyone of my threads...which I don't mind because it just gives me one more opportunity to point out how dumb you are time and time again!

First off I made the bet that silver wouldn't go to $25/oz or lower after Stella and others like David Morgan ect were saying it would,,,which it never did!...regardless if it came close or not, fact is it didn't drop to $25 or lower....and for a few seconds it did come to within $1.15 of $25/oz not very people had a chance to buy in UNLESS you were sitting by the PC on December 29th waiting for the price to drop that one second on that ONE Day.

[Image: agdec11.gif]

And Stella made the videos trying to ridicule me so sorry if i point out how he's wrong again as other also clue in on his constant mistakes.

but your true level of ignorance shines through when you brag on how silver didn't reach $65/oz in 2011...obviously you were on holidays when the margins were raised 5 times in 8 days... and then followed by the Asian market raising them another two times in the same summer!

..you need to shut up and sit down and learn from a pro how actually makes videos and has been bloggin since 2008 and like you mentioned, been banned 3 times for telling the truth...not for posting stupid comments like you do...there's plenty of Trolls around to do that!

all ever I see coming from you are stupid comments which constantly show your ignorance...do you not know that sometimes it's just better to shut up so others don't realize how UN-informed we are?

I think you should try that when it comes to silver...cause right now you're failing in every posts!
02-08-2012, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 11:34 AM by JPMsecretagent.)
Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Ba, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla,
blame, blame, blame, blame, blame..................................................blame, blame, blame, blame, blame, blame..................................................blame, blame, blame, blame, blame, blame

Dream on Junior Jerk-Off boy.

02-08-2012, 03:52 PM
typical Troll comment when they've lost an discussion/disagreement and turn to name calling and with little in the form of informative rebuttals.

...and btw, it's not blame, blame, blame...it's busting lying YouTube scammers but I guess being a Troll you haven't done too much of that!
02-08-2012, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 04:42 PM by Tony Chims.)
you kinda took a beatin JP......ahh ahha ...peh!
02-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Tony....haha

CD.0001 lost the moment he responded to me! lol The only thing he's taught me is the depths of his self delusion. I use maybe 2% brain power to toy with this boy if I am bored. CD.0001 is an easy mark, ate-up with Internet deep fry and illusion of grander. Anyone that preaches technical analyst is basically a conspiracy and to never look at a chart is a freaking idiot. I'll add, anyone that basis their world view of silver on Cliff High webbots, Lynsey Williams, Michael Ruppert and the rest of the conspiracy crew is simply stupid. That would be CD.0001 and his lame .999 vs .9999 silver claim.

02-08-2012, 06:27 PM
(02-08-2012 06:01 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  Tony....haha

CD.0001 lost the moment he responded to me! lol The only thing he's taught me is the depths of his self delusion. I use maybe 2% brain power to toy with this boy if I am bored. CD.0001 is an easy mark, ate-up with Internet deep fry and illusion of grander. Anyone that preaches technical analyst is basically a conspiracy and to never look at a chart is a freaking idiot. I'll add, anyone that basis their world view of silver on Cliff High webbots, Lynsey Williams, Michael Ruppert and the rest of the conspiracy crew is simply stupid. That would be CD.0001 and his lame .999 vs .9999 silver claim.

You big dummy...you need to shut up and get better informed before ASSuming things about me....but I guess when you're too lazy to do research and all you like to do is post BS UN-informative comments then that would be asking too much.

....if you ever really want to know what I've been saying maybe do a little research on me in 2012 forums and you'll find out that I was talking about the economy, Depression, Gold and silver long before the Webbots were even brought to my attention in late 2009.

all you do is talk ***** about me and yet you don't have a single prediction to your name nor any informative videos to show you have some type of track record..

...sorry Bro but you're a complete failure
Board Fail

...and to see you still trying to put down the purity issue shows how bloody stupid you really are...at least 12gaugeangel learned his lesson along with others but you're just plain too stupid to get it.
...I guess.
02-08-2012, 07:31 PM
(02-08-2012 03:51 AM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  CD.0001

I don't know who stellaconcepts is and don't care. This is just another one of your childish ego based attempts at trying to convince people you know what your talking about. Anyone who called for silver to fall to $25 an ounce in 2011 was only off by $1.15. Silver trade at $26.15 in Sept and Dec of 2011. You, CD.0001 predicted silver would be trading at $65 by July of 2011 and going to the moon. Your "prophetic" call was only off by $23.12.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-we-hav...ollapsenet

Quote:from CD.0001

Who is "the idiot"?

What happened to the post yesterday when you bragged and admitted you were kicked off 3 other 2012 forums? Truly a Genius post from a narcissist if I ever read one. Guess you had second thoughts and deleted it? Lmao

No need to reply, you'll just make something up and blame it on someone else.

Just like I stated in the "got a beef forum". Nobody cares CD1!! Only your funky little fans, which are far and few. Try getting into politics, at least then, your voice will be heard, still unappreciated, but heard, lol!!

creekrat, proud member of Realist News since Jan 2012.
02-08-2012, 07:31 PM
(02-08-2012 06:43 PM)omnimenice Wrote:  Rawdawg needs to stop doing an 8-ball before he makes youtube videos. He comes across as a hopped up douche bag

would you rather have the truth coming from someone who's outside appearance isn't up to your standards or would rather have lies coming from a smooth talked and well groom person who seems more physically desirable?

I for one don't get caught up with that physical name calling BS game...I saw many Trolls use the something against Lindsey Williams whenever I uploaded a video.

...now they all shut up and listen to him because they know that it's not because someone isn't up to our physical standards that makes them less credible or less knowledgeable than the other guy...but yes I'll agree, he does have big eyes!

[Image: nelson3.jpg]
02-08-2012, 07:39 PM
(02-08-2012 03:52 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  typical Troll comment when they've lost an discussion/disagreement and turn to name calling and with little in the form of informative rebuttals.

...and btw, it's not blame, blame, blame...it's busting lying YouTube scammers but I guess being a Troll you haven't done too much of that!

How you do not see yourself as the troll, defies all logic. When you patrol the internet, looking for people that do not agree with you and then proceed to counter-attack them with your unbelievable rhetoric, that is trolling!! You are absolutely blind to your own ignorance. The pot calling the kettle black should be your life's motto. You make a daily habit of trolling bud. Get some mental help so that you can live a productive life. Maybe spend a little more time prepping for the doom you preach daily. Practice what you preach fool! Let the internet go for a bit man, it's not getting you anywhere and only seems to give you grief from defending your useless position and view constantly. Live to be happy Mr. me me me.

02-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Another one of these threads?

Guys, please stop this infighting... it really ruins the forum.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
02-08-2012, 07:47 PM
(02-08-2012 07:40 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  Another one of these threads?

Guys, please stop this infighting... it really ruins the forum.

Tell ya what man, when CD1 stops ruining the forum by posting things like this that are not NEWS, but his own personal problems, being aired on a supposed REAL NEWS forum, I will not speak out against him. Deal??
I originally found RN because I was searching out truths about the world events. CD1 turned this website into his own personal rant site. That also includes P4P posting nonsense in the RN forum at extent. It's ruining what was once a safe place to find the truth. Posting blogs, opinions and views is not NEWS. News is backed up by links to undeniable facts. Let's stick to that, or this site will lose all credibility.

02-08-2012, 08:46 PM
sorry Creekrat but you don't have to read my threads loaded with information...in this one people are learning that there's Youtubers pretending to be giving sound silver advice but instead are buying physiocal silver from Youtubers and wearing sheep cloths pretending to have researched Ted Butler's work.

Stellaconcepts is just another Yter from a long list of Yt scammers who is finally getting the attention he so righteously deserves.

This News forum is about gold, silver,conspiracies ect

if you guys have a hard time with seeing someone being exposed for scamming othehrs then I suggest you pack it up and leave,,,,people here appreciate this type of info...just ask joe and many others who agree with the truth movement on youtube, sorry clowns but the times are changing and it's not you two yo-yo's who are gonna stop it.

and creekrat...please add some info in your post besides spewing out the same BS time and time again with nothing but personal opinions and name calling...that's called Trolling idiot!
02-09-2012, 01:41 AM
(02-08-2012 08:46 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  sorry Creekrat but you don't have to read my threads loaded with information...in this one people are learning that there's Youtubers pretending to be giving sound silver advice but instead are buying physiocal silver from Youtubers and wearing sheep cloths pretending to have researched Ted Butler's work.

Stellaconcepts is just another Yter from a long list of Yt scammers who is finally getting the attention he so righteously deserves.

This News forum is about gold, silver,conspiracies ect

if you guys have a hard time with seeing someone being exposed for scamming othehrs then I suggest you pack it up and leave,,,,people here appreciate this type of info...just ask joe and many others who agree with the truth movement on youtube, sorry clowns but the times are changing and it's not you two yo-yo's who are gonna stop it.

and creekrat...please add some info in your post besides spewing out the same BS time and time again with nothing but personal opinions and name calling...that's called Trolling idiot!

Whatever, gargoyle, ya like that? About as meaningful as your favorite word; troll! When I call you on your BS, it's called, owning you, chump. You are the troll as I have explained before many times with proof.

You're a loser man, get over yourself. You're not teaching anybody anything. Why do you bother on this site when you can't even type or understand English? This site sucks now, because of your stupidity. NOBODY CARES ABOUT STELLACONCEPTS. That's your problem, you can't understand that. If people are relying on any of the idiots you mentioned or you are telling them to, then your a DECEIVER and they deserve to be deceived. You are not an educated financial adviser. Anybody who listens to you about anything is a fool. People need to be making their own financial decisions in this day and age. Not too many analysts, if any at all, should be trusted, you should know that Mr know it all. I could go on and on about what a fake and phony you are, but I do have a life. I sure hope to God that you don't confuse more people than you already have.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-connec...nd-the-bet

Hmmmm, no one says you speak for them, awww, too bad.

In modern English usage, the verb troll is a fishing technique of slowly dragging a lure or baited hook from a moving boat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Yeah, just like you, coming on this site trying to see how many people you can get to view your lame posts, and fish 'em in to your way of thinking. Ooh ooh, stellaconcepts is lying about me, me , me, me...Buy CSMLs and other silver is a waste of time, blah blah blah.
You are the true definition of the word troll. I am here to pop a hole in your boat and cut your line, deceiver, troll.

02-09-2012, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 12:22 PM by People4People.)
You're a loser man, get over yourself. You're not teaching anybody anything. Why do you bother on this site when you can't even type or understand English? This site sucks now, because of your stupidity. NOBODY CARES ABOUT STELLACONCEPTS. That's your problem, you can't understand that. If people are relying on any of the idiots you mentioned or you are telling them to, then your a DECEIVER and they deserve to be deceived. You are not an educated financial adviser. Anybody who listens to you about anything is a fool. People need to be making their own financial decisions in this day and age. Not too many analysts, if any at all, should be trusted, you should know that Mr know it all. I could go on and on about what a fake and phony you are, but I do have a life. I sure hope to God that you don't confuse more people than you already have.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-connec...nd-the-bet

Hmmmm, no one says you speak for them, awww, too bad.

In modern English usage, the verb troll is a fishing technique of slowly dragging a lure or baited hook from a moving boat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Yeah, just like you, coming on this site trying to see how many people you can get to view your lame posts, and fish 'em in to your way of thinking. Ooh ooh, stellaconcepts is lying about me, me , me, me...Buy CSMLs and other silver is a waste of time, blah blah blah.
You are the true definition of the word troll. I am here to pop a hole in your boat and cut your line, deceiver, troll.
[/quote]

What a shame it is when ones words speak more about themselves than others. Here we go again, someone telling a a true member where he/she belongs. Where do these people come from? To join a site, and within 30 days tell people who have been here much longer that they should go somewhere else.

What I see is two people who have issues with life and information, who have only come to RN to put people down, and not really seem to have any other purpose than that. I love it when they expose themselves through their words.

Thanks CD1 for the information that you are providing, I have been learning quite a bit about silver, and have a different perspective about it since reading some of the info. that you have posted.

Love this site, even when the trolls appear!!!

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
02-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:What a shame it is when ones words speak more about themselves than others. Here we go again, someone telling a a true member where he/she belongs. Where do these people come from? To join a site, and within 30 days tell people who have been here much longer that they should go somewhere else.

What I see is two people who have issues with life and information, who have only come to RN to put people down, and not really seem to have any other purpose than that. I love it when they expose themselves through their words.

Thanks CD1 for the information that you are providing, I have been learning quite a bit about silver, and have a different perspective about it since reading some of the info. that you have posted.

You nailed it !
...couldn't have said it better myself.

...where do these people come from and mostly where are the MODs on this forum?

This guy is the BEST example we have in this forum of what Trolls actually do on the internet.

we should really consider starting a new thread and gathering their posts to show folks how they behave their lack of respect to others, their constant posting of nothing but personal opinions with rarely ever any links to back up what they're saying. Seriously, then he turns around a post a link to the word Troll?.. man this is how dumb the conversation turns with these people..where are the MOD's?

Maybe by starting such a thread it would help everyone distinguish a Troll from a real member and that way we (the REAL members) could simply post under one of their posts a link to the thread where people could read for themselves all the Trolls we've Busted in this forum.

Personally I love the idea as you and I have been the target TOO MANY times in here already by these fly by nights Trolls.

The problem is that some of the Trolls have made on this Forum as MODERATORS!

And THAT WHY WE HAVE THIS PROBLEM !

Anyhow I'll stick with posting informative threads as you do and hopefully other on this forum will start showing support and giving Good info a thumbs up because the Trolls are certainly making sure they thumbs down the threads and reposes!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama Admits Communist “Schooled” him on White Racism Thinker 0 1,501 04-17-2015 08:53 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Credit-Default Hypocrites - How Wall Street is gaming the Greek bailout. Thinker 1 1,614 04-07-2015 05:10 PM
  Arkansas government kidnaps seven home schooled children by force Thinker 1 1,524 01-19-2015 11:41 PM
  With Ukraine Default Risk At 6 Year Highs, US Taxpayers "Volunteer" Debt Guarantee Thinker 0 1,257 01-15-2015 01:53 AM
  Default Hits Private-Equity and Pension Funds Thinker 1 1,331 01-07-2015 08:52 PM
Last Post: a07216
  Colt Defense - Financing Default Looms JPMsecretagent 0 1,556 11-13-2014 11:52 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Possible 'Mega Default' In China Scheduled For January 31... Runk n Roll 0 1,154 01-20-2014 09:22 AM
Last Post: Runk n Roll
  Obomacare before they can default ... All$enslaves 4 2,014 10-17-2013 11:08 AM
Last Post: All$enslaves
  If we default.....gasp...... razzle34dazzle 9 1,585 10-15-2013 08:28 PM
Last Post: EnoughIsEnough1776
  Move Set To Reduce Beijing's Reliance On Dollar Ahead of Possible Default silversurfer 5 1,564 10-13-2013 02:24 PM
Last Post: Mac
  US Treasury secretary began tapping federal retiree pension fund to avoid default JPMsecretagent 2 1,710 05-23-2013 04:55 AM
Last Post: Ogre
Information Feds 'Stockpiling Bullets' in Case of Riots After Default AdamAntium 8 2,653 03-05-2013 01:40 PM
Last Post: joelb79
  Policeman Get's Schooled By Man Carrying A Gun In Public coldsteel333 10 4,373 02-28-2013 10:47 AM
Last Post: Uptodate32
  "Default"-The Student Loan Debt Documentary-Go To College & Get Bankrupt silversurfer 1 1,414 05-17-2012 01:58 PM
Last Post: Candle2012
  Clifs hit: Greece: the biggest debt default in history NickNick 1 1,252 03-09-2012 10:31 PM
Last Post: NickNick
  Red Alert: Credit Default Swaps Explained by Anne Barnhardt, Jan 31 2012 silversurfer 0 1,378 02-01-2012 02:36 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  More info on Hoover Dam earthquakes from 2 Yter's connectingdots1 0 1,652 10-19-2011 03:17 PM
Last Post: connectingdots1
Video Nigel Farage: Greece under Commission-ECB-IMF Dictatorship and is going to Default Slash'D 0 1,374 09-14-2011 03:54 PM
Last Post: Slash'D
  Greece Getting Ready For Another Round Of Bailout, Default Rejected.... Slash'D 0 1,331 09-13-2011 11:20 AM
Last Post: Slash'D
  As Greece Denies, Germany Begins Greek Default Preparations Slash'D 1 1,079 09-09-2011 01:40 PM
Last Post: Jsnip4