Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Spot the masonic imagery contest...
01-31-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 01:17 AM by mcetcher.)
Video Spot the masonic imagery contest...
For those of you NOT raised in Canada, the National Film Board of Canada (NFB) is a cultural treasure here in the great white north. As children, Canadians grow up inundated with the NFB's government sponsored cartoons. Everyone here has an NFB animated short that they recall from days gone by and hold dear. So here's where things get interesting, check out the NFB logo...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...a_logo.PNG

Interesting no?

So, here is the contest. Let me be clear, this is just for bragging rights and funzies. I have no intention of awarding anyone a prize.

Check out this super cool old animation. It was done using a pin board, by varying the depths of thousands of pins over and over and over. It is a film I've always been fascinated with, having seen it as a child hundreds of times. As I go reliving my childhood, now with eyes to see... low and behold! The cool old cartoon takes on new meaning.

Bragging rights to whoever replies first with the time on the video that the HARDCORE masonic imagery starts (it's throughout really, but you'll know the good stuff when you see it).

I present, "Mindscape"

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 01:06 AM
50 views, and no entries?
Not even a response?!? ....boo - urns!

It's monumental animation. Did anyone enjoy watching it at least?

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
04-25-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: Spot the masonic imagery contest...
It starts at 5:06

Check Out My News Blog

YouTube Channel

Videos on Meditation

Mayan 2012 Videos
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2013, 10:29 PM
(04-25-2013 11:38 PM)Time Dweller Wrote:  It starts at 5:06

Good work. I was beginning to think this thread would be buried for ever.

Pretty hardcore occult animation, wouldn't you say?

09-27-2018, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 08:54 AM by Thinker.)
(01-31-2013 11:30 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  For those of you NOT raised in Canada, the National Film Board of Canada (NFB) is a cultural treasure here in the great white north. As children, Canadians grow up inundated with the NFB's government sponsored cartoons. Everyone here has an NFB animated short that they recall from days gone by and hold dear. So here's where things get interesting, check out the NFB logo...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...a_logo.PNG

Interesting no?

So, here is the contest. Let me be clear, this is just for bragging rights and funzies. I have no intention of awarding anyone a prize.

Check out this super cool old animation. It was done using a pin board, by varying the depths of thousands of pins over and over and over. It is a film I've always been fascinated with, having seen it as a child hundreds of times. As I go reliving my childhood, now with eyes to see... low and behold! The cool old cartoon takes on new meaning.

Bragging rights to whoever replies first with the time on the video that the HARDCORE masonic imagery starts (it's throughout really, but you'll know the good stuff when you see it).
I present, "Mindscape"
Mindscape Official International Trailer #1 (2013) - Mark Strong Movie HD

How far from the "TRUTH" is the film??? Do you really know how much technology can manipulate the mind??? Are men/women/boys/girls, being programmed to kill with mind manipulation??? Mind to skull military control???

Information removed is information everyone should try to find, listen, and learn from. A video that was removed replaced to help those who want to make the change in their life for the better, it all starts in the mind. Are you ready to move forward in your life?

An Introduction to MindScape with Dale Fox

MindScape is a method that teaches the participant to tap into faculties of the creative and intuitive mind not normally so accessible to our everyday life state of mind. In practical terms, this means that the student learns ways of engaging intuition at will and enhancing creative and intuitive abilities. This offers great benefits and opens vast possibilities for every aspect of life or work. Only a handful of people can teach "MindScape" and 85 year old Dale Fox who looks much younger explains the process.

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
09-27-2018, 08:42 AM
Ex-Master Mason EXPOSES The Freemasons & How They Manipulate Your Mind???
Mind control...how far can it go??? What can you be made to think and do??? Are your actions good for the world and good for you??? How many have trained brains and can't think for themselves, driving them insane??? Joining a secret society...how can it change your thoughts???

One of my sources who helped me expose Jim Carrey is featured here. His name is Victor and he sat down for this interview awhile back. Victor gave me permission to use the video.

09-27-2018, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 02:15 PM by Thinker.)
Exposing the Illuminati, Freemasonry and CFR - 1967 Recording
I know it's over 2 hours but it's worth listening to the whole thing and it applies to EVERY NATION in the world 2018. This is a full historical account of the Illuminati, the Council of Foreign Affairs, the House of Rothschild, every political family in the Western World, and the reasons for various wars.

1967-1968 Fagan recorded The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, three LP records documenting the activities of the house of Rothschild known as "The Illuminati" which were produced by Anthony J. Hilder.

The full history of the Illuminati, how it started and what they want from us. He gives an account of all the lies we have been duped into believing as well as what they are planning for the future - some of which has already come true since he recorded it 51 years ago. - INCLUDING THE WAR ON TERROR AND THE MUSLIM THREAT.

TRUMP TRANSPARENCY OPENING ALL DOORS, GATEWAYS, AND DOCUMENTS!!!

12-19-2018, 05:19 PM
Canada Opens Border to Migrants $$$ Murdering Culture for new world order!!!
All around the world, the new world order is on it last ditch effort to turn the tide back in their direction by moving large numbers of migrants around the world. Free meals, water, and cash to walk!!! Look at the caravans of migrants...white shirts, shoes, Apple phones!!!

Clean hair, plenty of food...better life in the caravan than where they were, and another way for human trafficking and to get babies??? Who is moving thousands of people around the world to invade and who is supporting that move??? Getting migrants to attack native citizens...is that the plan??? What are they promising the migrants to walk??? Why hasn't one mainstream media network really reported the "TRUTH???"

It isn't wanted...pedophiles need babies and the caravans are the easiest snatch....eyes open babies wanted!!! How long can the lies last??? Those who want to impeach Trump, have something they don't want anyone else to know. Donald Trump as president threatens everything satan has put together for decades!!!

To "God" be the Glory!!!

Where We Go One...We Go All...United We Stand...Divided We Fall, But When We Get The Call...We Come Together!!!

Trump fighting to close the open borders, and Canada open...how will migrants get there???

01-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Q exposes Trudeau, Podesta's, Vatican and the Queen
There are no borders when it comes to the elite secret societies, and the reason they are want to dissolve them. Hillary was supposed to win, and the chipping of the citizens begin, but Trump won and is backed at the highest levels to carry out his assignment for our "Creator."

Are you with him or against him?

Do you serve the "LIGHT" or the dark?

Do yo want to MAGA & the WORLD, or destroy and divide?

You don't have to answer, your words and actions will speak for themselves...

The Clinton's and Their Canadian Connections

What the hell were the Clinton's doing in Quebec? You can bet whatever the actual reason is it's bad news and bad for average Canadians. It recently occurred to me just how many ties the Clinton Family has with Canada and for those who may not be in the know, be warned everything you're hear is 100% true and terrifying. Let's start back in the 80s.

Remember that whole blood scandal thingy?

Well, it's covered in Clinton fingerprints.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Win Cash In Comet ISON Photo Contest & News Of Comet Redirected People4People 0 1,289 11-06-2013 12:59 AM
Last Post: People4People