Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
SPLC - Radical antigovernment movement continues Explosive Growth
03-05-2013, 10:17 PM
SPLC - Radical antigovernment movement continues Explosive Growth
SPLC excludes "left wing" groups. All "right wing" groups are Terrorist, citing Oklahoma City as the example. Same ol sh#t.... Interesting how this cycles during Democrat presidents.

The number of conspiracy-minded antigovernment “Patriot” groups on the American radical right reached an all-time high in 2012, the fourth consecutive year of powerful growth by a movement that is becoming increasingly militant as President Obama enters his second term and Congress debates gun control measures, according to a report issued today by the SPLC.

In a letter today to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, the SPLC warned of the potential for domestic terrorism and urged the creation of a new interagency task force to assess the adequacy of federal resources devoted to the threat.

“As in the period before the Oklahoma City bombing, we now

http://www.splcenter.org/home/splc-repor...hreat-of-v

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: SPLC - Radical antigovernment movement continues Explosive Growth
Potok is a scum bag. You wanna real larf, check out the McVeigh Tapes if you've got Netflix. That's a laugh riot between him and Rachel Maddog..

Also check this out..

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 11:58 PM by JPMsecretagent.)
Yep...It's the same old sh#t being pounded into peoples heads. Slow and constant brainwashing. No doubt OC was a setup.

Letter from Gen. Partin to U.S. Sen. Trent Lott

Benton K. Partin Brigadier Gen. USAF (Ret.)
8908 Captains Row
Alexandria, Virginia 22308
703-780-7652
July 30, 1995
Sen. Trent Lott
United States Senate
487 Senate Russell Office Building
Washington, DC 205102403

Dear Sen. Lott:

The attached report contains conclusive proof that the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was not caused solely by the truck bomb. Evidence shows that the massive destruction was primarily the result of four demolition charges placed at critical structural points at the third floor level.

Weapons Experience: I do not offer such an analytical conclusion lightly. I have spent 25 years in research, design, development, test and management of weapons development. This included: handson work at the Ballistic Research Laboratories; Commander of the Air Force Armament Technology Laboratory, and ultimately management responsibility for almost every nonnuclear weapon device in the Air Force (at the Air Force System command, Air Staff and the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) levels). I was also the first chairman of the OSD joint service Air Munitions Requirements and Development Committee. (A more detailed resume appears at Tab 1.)

Observations in Oklahoma City: To verify earlier analysis, I visited Oklahoma City during the last week of June. There I had the opportunity to view hundreds of photographs taken throughout the cleanup operation as the layers of debris were cleared away. The photos present irrefutable evidence that at least four demolition charges were set off at four critical columns of the reinforced concrete structure at the floor level of the third floor.

Conclusion: Based on my experience in weapons development and bomb damage analysis, .......

http://physics911.net/generalpartinreport/

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
03-06-2013, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 02:13 AM by joerobo.)
The Constitution made me a terrorist.

Thus, it's not my fault I am a terrorist.

Please send me a check every month.

Critical Thinking is a Disability, Patriotism is Mental Illness. I am totally qualified.

If this can work for everyone else, why can't us terrorists get in on the "blame and get paid" train?

/dev/null
03-06-2013, 02:08 AM
American people unhappy with US Government maybe they dislike NDAA losing their constitutional rights or maybe they dislike US Government policy print money destroy value of US dollar or maybe dislike drone murdering of children or money wasted on warmongering while they become more poorer. If Americans are unhappy now just wait another 6 - 12 months negative cycle is just getting started things are going to get much much worst, Gov. seizure PM, internet controls, check points restrictive travel and rationing food and fuel, just a matter of time.
03-06-2013, 02:39 AM
(03-06-2013 02:08 AM)HG Spacetime Wrote:  American people unhappy with US Government maybe they dislike NDAA losing their constitutional rights or maybe they dislike US Government policy print money destroy value of US dollar or maybe dislike drone murdering of children or money wasted on warmongering while they become more poorer. If Americans are unhappy now just wait another 6 - 12 months negative cycle is just getting started things are going to get much much worst, Gov. seizure PM, internet controls, check points restrictive travel and rationing food and fuel, just a matter of time.

You have a better handle on our country (and sadly, our native language) than most Americans do.

/dev/null

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Operation Passage to Freedom (Vietnamese mass movement 1954-55) vs. Europe crisis Arctic 0 2,383 10-01-2015 04:13 PM
Last Post: Arctic
  SHOCKING CHART: The Silver Supply Crunch Continues by Steve St. Angelo, SRS Rocco silversurfer 8 4,605 09-24-2015 05:03 PM
Last Post: a07216
  Illinois town evacuations EXPLOSIVE METHANE from the ground Thinker 0 1,197 05-05-2015 01:48 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Schizophrenics in the GMO labeling movement Thinker 1 1,208 04-16-2015 12:55 AM
Exclamation BBC HANDED EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE OF MASSIVE CORRUPTION THAT COULD TOPPLE THE BRITISH EST People4People 0 1,603 04-09-2015 03:59 AM
Last Post: People4People
  Former Sheriff Richard Mack--Leader Of The Constitutional Sheriff Movement Thinker 3 1,679 04-04-2015 01:33 PM
  Grassroots Movement Blocks Water Privatization in Mexico Thinker 1 1,411 04-01-2015 04:02 PM
  In Texas Oil Towns, Price-Crash Shows Up in Slowing Rent Growth Thinker 0 1,144 03-28-2015 04:27 PM
  The FRAUD that WAS and IS the "truther" movement truthertroll 0 1,013 03-24-2015 05:54 AM
Last Post: truthertroll
  Nestle Continues Stealing World’s Water During Drought Thinker 0 970 03-19-2015 08:32 PM
  U.K. - U.S. and now French govt. make move against “conspiracy theorist" movement Thinker 0 1,642 03-16-2015 04:54 AM
  Obama Continues To Fan The Flames Of Civil Unrest In Ferguson Thinker 1 1,264 03-14-2015 01:51 AM
  US Accuses Iraqi Military Of War Crimes, Continues To Support ISIS Thinker 1 1,238 03-14-2015 01:05 AM
  De-Dollarization Continues, China And Russia Prepare To Drop SWIFT Thinker 2 1,769 03-13-2015 06:03 PM
  Anti-Media Journalist Arrested by LAPD as Attack on Independent Media Continues Thinker 1 998 03-05-2015 08:23 PM
  At AIPAC, US Senator Announces New Legislation to Fight Anti-Israel BDS Movement Thinker 2 1,262 03-02-2015 06:21 PM
  First Country in the World Dumps Fossil Fuels As Divestment Movement Heats Up Thinker 0 1,288 02-07-2015 08:06 PM
  Elizabeth Warren Continues Crusade Against Hillary Clinton and Her Wall Street Donors Thinker 4 2,025 01-14-2015 10:20 PM
  Senator introduces bill to stop US aid to Palestinian Authority, Israel aid continues Thinker 2 1,396 01-12-2015 11:17 AM
Last Post: People4People
Thumbs Down If Americans Won't Buy More Gas Then Raise That Electric Bill - Greed Continues! People4People 1 1,712 12-20-2014 11:53 PM