Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Silver whoa!! Lindsey Williams 100% correct on warning
07-02-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Silver whoa!! Lindsey Williams 100% correct on warning
(07-01-2016 12:39 AM)razzle34dazzle Wrote:  silver broke $19

On Tuesday July 5th, I predict another $1-2 gain or a big smash down. Prices will not be moving sideways.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 04:42 AM
I need a big smash down so I can make a big buy. I was waiting til my paycheck on the 1st to buy 10 oz, but I was like "Hm, this is bubbling too fast" and decided to hold off. I hope it doesn't do what it did in 2011 here and just keep going all the way up to $60 because I didn't get enough at a good price.

THE END IS NIGH
07-03-2016, 09:32 AM
(07-03-2016 04:42 AM)Fleck Wrote:  I need a big smash down so I can make a big buy. I was waiting til my paycheck on the 1st to buy 10 oz, but I was like "Hm, this is bubbling too fast" and decided to hold off. I hope it doesn't do what it did in 2011 here and just keep going all the way up to $60 because I didn't get enough at a good price.

You are stuck between a rock and a hard place... we've all been there. I've made some fairly large purchases earlier this year thinking I might be better off waiting, but the price just kept going up. At this point in time I feel I have enough Ag, but I will buy more if we get a large smash down. I have a penchant for 10oz RCM bars right now.

Instead of trying to time it, you may be better off just buying when you have the cash. Just put it away. In a few years, you'll be very happy. The extra $1/oz you paid will not matter then.

Unless something serious is going on behind the scenes, there should be a pullback soon. However, Ag is breaking out technically, so it might keep rocketing upwards into next week. It's a tough call. Even the large paper contract dumps are not working like they used to. TPTB cannot seem to move the price down more than 0.50 cents during these dumps. In the past they used to smash it down $1-2 bucks, not anymore. That in itself is very bullish.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
07-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Ag futures just broke $20.

07-03-2016, 09:00 PM
wow here we go

razzle34dazzle, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.
07-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Dream a little dream, hope a little hope.
Silver breaks 20.20

[Image: p2l3m.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/AntiMainstreamMedia
07-04-2016, 06:49 PM
It's on boys!
I do think this is the beginning of some motion.
07-05-2016, 12:22 AM
And now the smack down begins! Silver down to 19.99 as of 21:42 PDT.

Sempi, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2014.
07-05-2016, 12:32 AM
*happy dance* LOL

THE END IS NIGH
07-05-2016, 02:24 AM
I had the same plans, to convert a few hundred euros into silver bullion just as the prices were going up , it seems to be settling a little already diving just below 20 now, I´ll wait a little more and see .. I know 20 isn´t even that bad but premiums and taxes are so ridiculous here in Holland plus I want the slightly more expensive ounces of low mintages

So the last time it went all the way up, what was the reason in hindsight ? Why didn´t they take it down , and I feel this is a Brexit fear response, it might just settle. I should´ve bought it at the start of this year with spot around 14 dollar , 14 .. shoot me now please

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
07-05-2016, 06:48 AM
I had a feeling it would pullback after the holiday when all the criminals came back from vacation.

For all those hoping for a dump to buy more, here's your chance.

I would not be surprised if it drops back to the $18 area.

07-06-2016, 09:29 PM
wouldn´t that be nice ..

Alltho, what am I fussing about, a dollar move means just 20 bucks extra for the 20 or so coins I intend to buy. Can´t make eggs without breaking an omelet

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
08-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Go in or wait for it to drop more? GAH!

THE END IS NIGH
12-29-2016, 11:49 AM
New to this forum and new to all of you.

I like to listen to the Jsnip4 videos and think they contain lots of valuable new information. There is only one small part that annoys me... The value that is attached to what Lindsey Williams says.

Most of the attention given to him comes from his earlier predictions on oil prices etc. However, lately his luck seems to have run out. Does this mean he no longer has the elite as friends, does this mean the elite have lost their power. No, neither, it's because his luck has just ran out.

No-one can predict the future, therefore to prepare for it use logic, Mathematics and just plain old common sense. We all know that we don't have all the information-we know that we are misled by the mainstream media and our elected officials, but we also know that Mr Williams is too. Of course, Mr Williams is not alone, there are several other high profile names that do the same. Ask yourself if they have become wealthier because of their predictions or because they are selling their predictions.

I will give you 5 predictions that may come true in the coming year and they are all free. However, they all come from logic, maths and common sense. There was no divine intervention or inside knowledge used in these predictions. My hope is to raise awareness and debate.

1. During 2017 silver prices will rise. At the end of 2017 silver prices will be higher than they are now.

2. China will try to kerb the use of bitcoin, at the moment it's being used to exchange the Chinese currency as other means have been taken away from them. This news soon into the new year will bring the price of bitcoin down to half it's current value.

3. Trump's alliances with both Israel and Russia will cause more tension in the middle east causing the oil price to rise above 75 dollars a barrel. As the other players on the opposing teams also want this to happen they will use all the tactics available and pretend to go along with this fight. There will be explosive rhetoric but little in the way of action.

4. Property prices in the UK will start to fall mid year after Brexit negotiations don't go well. Therefore, the bank of England will raise interest rates to stop the fall in Sterling but this will inevitably throw a lot of mortgage holders under the bus. Sorry Americans I don't know anything about the US housing market.

5. All metal commodity prices will rise slowly throughout the year. This does not include gold as it is not used much in construction which will be where the commodity metal price rise will come from. As a percentage increase gold could be the worst performing metal commodity in 2017.

I hope that this brings the intended response and that you start thinking for yourself and stop listening to magical DVD's from people who know less than you do.

MFG, proud member of Realist News since Dec 2016.
12-29-2016, 04:54 PM
(12-29-2016 11:49 AM)MFG Wrote:  New to this forum and new to all of you.

I like to listen to the Jsnip4 videos and think they contain lots of valuable new information. There is only one small part that annoys me... The value that is attached to what Lindsey Williams says.

I hope that this brings the intended response and that you start thinking for yourself and stop listening to magical DVD's from people who know less than you do.

Well put!!!

Jsnip has been regurgitating Lindsey buy-my-dvd'd Williams' bunk for 7 years or so. EVERY YEAR: the death of the dollar, the fall of 'Merka, skyrocketing PM's, and the end of the supply chain. EVERY FKN YEAR!

LOL!

There are multiple Lindsey bashing threads on this site.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-lindse...-it-s-over

(01-14-2016 11:34 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

LINDSEY WILLIAMS PREDICTS COLLAPSE WILL TAKE PLACE IN 3 MONTHS!!!!!!

...Posted December 4th 2013:

(01-14-2016 11:43 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  URGENT UPDATE!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1 MONTH LEFT TO BUY SILVER & FOOD!!!!!!!

(BUY MY DVDs!!!!!!)

Posted October 22, 2010

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
12-29-2016, 06:34 PM
(12-29-2016 04:54 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  
(12-29-2016 11:49 AM)MFG Wrote:  New to this forum and new to all of you.

Well put!!!

Jsnip has been regurgitating Lindsey buy-my-dvd'd Williams' bunk for 7 years or so. EVERY YEAR: the death of the dollar, the fall of 'Merka, skyrocketing PM's, and the end of the supply chain. EVERY FKN YEAR!

LOL!

There are multiple Lindsey bashing threads on this site.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-lindse...-it-s-over

(01-14-2016 11:34 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

LINDSEY WILLIAMS PREDICTS COLLAPSE WILL TAKE PLACE IN 3 MONTHS!!!!!!

...Posted December 4th 2013:

(01-14-2016 11:43 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  URGENT UPDATE!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1 MONTH LEFT TO BUY SILVER & FOOD!!!!!!!

(BUY MY DVDs!!!!!!)

Posted October 22, 2010

I don't want it to become Lindsey bashing per say, but his obvious fails are as large as his good guess work. Global currency reset for example.
It's when people invest or change their lifestyles based on this information that it becomes a problem. If what he says makes you think more and adds to the big picture then that could be seen as a positive. But perhaps a warning by jsnip before references to Mr Williams latest predictions, saying that he is not right all the time.
If you throw out one hundred predictions over 10 years you are going to get some right.

12-31-2016, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 04:55 PM by razzle34dazzle.)
One of LW's recent insider pro tip was that there was no way Trump would get into office because the elite will not let it happen. He still is not in there just yet, we still have to wait until Jan 20, 2017.

This is such a big prediction and a claim to have insider elite info like this, if LW is incorrect then LW is finished.

razzle34dazzle, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.
01-01-2017, 11:51 AM
(12-31-2016 04:50 PM)razzle34dazzle Wrote:  One of LW's recent insider pro tip was that there was no way Trump would get into office because the elite will not let it happen. He still is not in there just yet, we still have to wait until Jan 20, 2017.

This is such a big prediction and a claim to have insider elite info like this, if LW is incorrect then LW is finished.

he was finished a long time ago.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
01-06-2017, 11:57 AM
(12-31-2016 04:50 PM)razzle34dazzle Wrote:  One of LW's recent insider pro tip was that there was no way Trump would get into office because the elite will not let it happen. He still is not in there just yet, we still have to wait until Jan 20, 2017.

The problem is that people can pose as experts on the internet so easily.
Gold can go up/down or stay the same. Give three different predictions on three different web sites and a third of the people will watch for your next prediction.
Better still do three different items gold silver and oil. 27 different predictions 3x3x3 with 27 pseudonyms on 27 sites and one of them are going to think your a genius. And then offer can't miss DVD's. It's just too easy to fool some people.
If you get UK television you may have heard of Arthur Daley. He did the same with horse racing tips and a set of telephone boxes in the seventies.

Mr Williams got lucky in the early years. But if you look closely to all the predictions from day one it's not a good hit rate.

Global Financial Apocalypse Less Than 2 WEEKS AWAY? – Bo Polny....
This is another guy that uses past events to predict the future. No better than saying for the last 5 years a horse beginning with the letter A has won the Grand National. So therefore, put all your money on the horse starting with A in year 6. It's nonsense when explained but people still listen to him.
You can fit most events into repeatable timescales when looking backwards. Not so easy going forwards.

01-20-2017, 01:08 PM

Posted 60 seconds after Trump sworn in. Been waiting SOOOOO long for this:

Razzle, so I guess then, in your own words "Lindsay is FINISHED".

After posting and posting in his defense for so long. Posting that he is 100% correct, posting, posting.

Will you now finally admit he is a shill? And that he was wrong about the "January '16 collapse"???

YEAY!!!! I NEVER HAVE TO LISTEN ABOUT LW EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay responds: "God saved Trump, because, reasons. Buy my new DVD! Oh, and get a pencil and paper, you WON'T BELIEVE HOW SHOCKING MY INFO IS!!!!!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OECD issues warning for Australian housing market etuHad4 0 385 03-02-2017 10:27 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  SILVER BOTTOM IS IN !!! RudyBouwman 3 2,160 12-17-2016 11:27 AM
Last Post: mcetcher
Exclamation Trump HAS WON THE ELECTION Markets down. Gold up silver up :) It was Predicted etuHad4 1 1,648 12-01-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: snippythehorse
  12/3, TruNews warning 10/17/14 + 777days = 2-3 Dec 2016 Oxnard 0 1,465 11-20-2016 06:26 PM
Last Post: Oxnard
  B.S. Sources: U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday etuHad4 0 647 11-04-2016 04:35 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Silver when it was 50$ an ounce 2D4 1 1,140 08-28-2016 06:07 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  Lindsey Williams newest video KS34 0 1,123 08-20-2016 01:45 AM
Last Post: KS34
  So, what does silver actually pay for ? In doomsday scenarios 2D4 13 4,014 08-09-2016 02:49 AM
  Keep your eyes on silver. Sufian1977 1 1,262 07-29-2016 08:18 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Exclamation Phone call leaked! 72 hr warning! JULY 2016 The NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED! AdamAntium 1 1,784 07-14-2016 06:59 PM
  GOLD/SILVER PRICES HIDDEN!?! PITBOSS 3 1,676 07-12-2016 09:12 AM
Lightbulb Saint Komas greek prophecies - Silver will be worthless ? 2D4 0 1,193 07-06-2016 09:22 PM
  Lindsey Williams new interview. Reserve currency what will it be? NickNick 4 4,961 07-05-2016 04:29 AM
  Sweden’s Largest Gold and Silver Dealer’s Bank Accounts Closed, Shut Out of Banking Arctic 0 1,290 07-03-2016 05:17 PM
Last Post: Arctic
Question Dollar to silver ratio slip up on debt clock? what do you think? 2D4 3 1,899 06-23-2016 06:30 PM
  Jsnip New Lindsey Williams DVD are you going to get it? NickNick 0 952 06-17-2016 06:23 PM
Last Post: NickNick
  Gold & Silver Demand Skyrockets as “Chinese Floor” Ensures Upward Price Moves Thinker 3 1,487 05-17-2016 02:56 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Iceland Will Create Its Own Money - What Nations will follow with Gold & Silver? Thinker 3 1,512 04-26-2016 06:00 PM
  Get you Gold and Silver. I keep on telling but few listen. NickNick 8 2,875 04-19-2016 09:17 PM
Last Post: NickNick
  Flashback 2012 - Lindsey Williams Predictions for 2013 - 2016 - Time to Wake Up! Thinker 0 971 04-17-2016 10:58 PM