Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
sheeps
11-08-2011, 06:41 PM
sheeps
most people here seem to act and behave like they still are a sheep...

Informant101, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Thumbs Up RE: sheeps
(11-08-2011 06:41 PM)Informant101 Wrote:  most people here seem to act and behave like they still are a sheep...

I couldn't agree more my friend, couldn't agree more! Sifting through detritis, in order to uncover the truth because people are so opinionated, and often times can't back up the ideas that fuel their opinions. Peace

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2011, 12:52 AM
RE: sheeps
Sheep of a different flock. Been saying it for months.

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
11-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Only when you know you are awake, you can work on freedom. When you ONLY THINK you are awake you can be easily be manipulated to think things. Stop accepting things as truth, from outside sources. There is a truth, and there is no truth. The only truth can be found by you, and only you. And you can share your truth, if you want. When people post MSM articles etc, without contemplating themselfs, whats the point. its empty space, filled to make people fear. I no longer want to accept fear. That does not mean, I do what ever I want.

Peace And Freedom.

Informant101, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2011.
11-09-2011, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 06:27 PM by redexe.)
Anyone that believes a crack pot dooms day theory just because its a popular option is not just a sheep but a lemming. The ability to discern fact from fiction is the most important part of any movement. Specifically, a "truth" movement. When hard facts aren't available, there is still reasonable doubt that can be eliminated. Yet, I can only think of 2 people on this forum that can do that.

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.

most recent app
11-09-2011, 06:30 PM
You know the plural for sheep is still sheep right? just saying. You wouldn't say sheeples...unless it was in a rap song.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.