Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Salt ICO
08-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Salt ICO
Joe, I saw your latest video this morning on a crypto that you are waiting to jump on if certain criteria are met. You didn't mention the name of the crypto but I thought you did mention the upcoming Salt ICO in a previous video. If not you, I know I got an email from Bix about it. In any case, I was just wondering if you or anyone will be trying to jump in on this or if you are going to hold off for the crytpo that may have a potential buying opportunity sometime in August. I signed up for information on this ICO and this is what I received from them.

Community Membership Sale
On Wednesday, August 9th we will be announcing the date, time, and details of SALT’s Community Membership Sale, which will include the following allocations of discounted memberships:

2 million Memberships at $3.00 each (70% discount)

1.5 million Memberships at $5.00 each (50% discount)

1 million Memberships at $7.50 each (25% discount)

Please note that Memberships will be sold on a first come, first served basis. The order will be determined by when each purchase has the requisite number of confirmations on the corresponding blockchain (2 confirmations for BTC, 12 confirmations for ETH). For example, if you purchase $1,000 worth of memberships when there are 50 left in the $3.00 allocation, you will receive 50 memberships at $3.00 ($150.00 total) and 170 memberships at $5.00 ($850.00 total).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Salt ICO
Is anyone thinking about jumping in on this ICO? I know Bix Weir seems to be all for it.
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Salt ICO
(08-08-2017 11:11 AM)phernando Wrote:  Joe, I saw your latest video this morning on a crypto that you are waiting to jump on if certain criteria are met. You didn't mention the name of the crypto but I thought you did mention the upcoming Salt ICO in a previous video. If not you, I know I got an email from Bix about it. In any case, I was just wondering if you or anyone will be trying to jump in on this or if you are going to hold off for the crytpo that may have a potential buying opportunity sometime in August. I signed up for information on this ICO and this is what I received from them.

Community Membership Sale
On Wednesday, August 9th we will be announcing the date, time, and details of SALT’s Community Membership Sale, which will include the following allocations of discounted memberships:

2 million Memberships at $3.00 each (70% discount)

1.5 million Memberships at $5.00 each (50% discount)

1 million Memberships at $7.50 each (25% discount)

Please note that Memberships will be sold on a first come, first served basis. The order will be determined by when each purchase has the requisite number of confirmations on the corresponding blockchain (2 confirmations for BTC, 12 confirmations for ETH). For example, if you purchase $1,000 worth of memberships when there are 50 left in the $3.00 allocation, you will receive 50 memberships at $3.00 ($150.00 total) and 170 memberships at $5.00 ($850.00 total).

Yes, I already bought some several days ago actually. SALT that is...

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salt Water Powered Car Gets European Approval – Yes, It’s Real Thinker 1 1,158 01-28-2015 01:06 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  INCREDIBLE SOLAR STILL – Salt Water To Fresh Water – Incredibly CHEAP silversurfer 0 1,620 10-27-2012 12:26 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Louisiana salt dome sinkhole & Radiation nturegrl 4 2,374 08-15-2012 11:19 AM
Last Post: nturegrl
Information ☢The Fallout Report☢ (10 August 2011) Plutonium is safe as Salt (MOX melts twice) etuHad4 0 573 08-10-2011 03:30 AM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Ailing Gulfstream getting salt, aid from Indian ocean 12GaugeAngel 0 940 05-01-2011 12:01 AM
Last Post: 12GaugeAngel