Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Print Ads, TV, Movies
07-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Print Ads, TV, Movies
In the early 80's I came across info, don't recall where probably college class, about print ads using one face for every character in an ad. I started checking this out in magazines, newspapers and posters. Sure enough it was true. I got very good at seeing this and still can't look at an ad without comparing faces although over the years I found this harder to do because they started using only one character in an ad or presented it so I couldn't compare.
About 10 years ago I had free cable and out of boredom I decided to check out TV commercials to see if it happens there. Was sure it didn't but like I said I was bored. To my surprise I started seeing it there too. At first I only saw it in a few ads then as my eye became trained more and more ads. After a few weeks I was seeing it in commercials that earlier I had decided were definitely not doing this. I was surprised that I hadn't seen it sooner because it was now so clear to me. My eye was steadily being trained.
Then I wondered if they were doing it elsewhere in tv land and sure enough I found it everywhere other than sports. I was stunned at first and even more so after finding it in places I would never suspect such as 'reality programs' , poker, news programs, etc.
So then I started looking at movies and found it there too. It was happening in everything I studied and I have looked at a lot of moving pictures. Usually I can only break it down to two or three different faces but suspect in most or even all cases it is only one face. Sounds crazy and just impossible but I know what I am seeing but have no idea why or how they do it . At least at this point you can agree that nothing is off limits with the people who control mass media. They are capable of anything nefarious. But please don't take my word for all this. Train your own eye and see for yourself. And don't get cocky early on and declare this bs just because you don't see it. It is designed so you don't see it. And it takes practice.
Here's how. You won't get anywhere looking at the whole face. You must compare one facial feature at a time and it must be from the same angle. Faces look much different from different angles. Notice they rarely show you two or more faces from the same angle at the same time. You look at a feature from one angle and remember what it looks like then wait for another character presented from the same angle then compare that same feature. When you see two or more same features on two or more faces you know somethings up. Same if they present it so you can't compare. I found that with poker games. They always made it so difficult to compare that the ears was often the only thing but ears are like finger prints no two the same. I would see the same ear on every player at the table including the dealer. Remember it must be from the same angle.
Compare ears, nose, distance between eyes, shape of face, cheeks, look deep into the eyes, chin, teeth, etc. They almost never change the teeth much but do sometimes. Same with other features.
Don't be fooled by hats, hair style or color, whiskers, glasses, lighting, skin color, age, sex.etc. I have seen a baby, middle aged adult, young adult and a senior all played by the same face. Check out audiences. Happens there too and the face used is always the same face as the actor. Notice how often the members of the audience are all looking a different direction when they should all be focused on the same thing. They don't want you to see faces from the same angle. In an audience you will nearly always see a number of faces from the same angle but they won't be next to each other.
There is web site called wellaware1 that is based on this same thing but focuses on famous people playing different roles. He charges for his site so I have only seen the portion that is free and I know it isn't bs although many Disinfo agents and just plain fools try to discredit him. One thing that puzzles me is why he is adamantly opposed to investigating TV and movies. Says that is what actors do. I suspect wellaware1 got this idea from me. I was putting my discovery out there long before I came across wellaware1. One other difference is he uses ear recognition technology while I just use my eyes.

Zemo, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Print Ads, TV, Movies
If you have trouble seeing this start out looking at low budget movies and kids movies and kids programs. They don't do as good fooling you there.

07-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Don't waste your time comparing bodies. You will see the same face on many different sizes and shapes of body. Also, they will fatten up or slim down the same face but the shape of the facial features will stay much the same but harder to see. Look for anomalies such as an arm passing through a person beside each other. Little things like that are rare and subtle. At first I would tell myself that I didn't really see that.

07-28-2016, 06:10 PM
Nothing is as it seems. One spiritual path, and maybe at the core of all spiritual paths, is destroying illusions usually one illusion at a time and when you destroy your last illusion you flnd it is all illusion. The main tool of the dark side is deception. I don't know why they are deceiving us with one face playing multiple roles but you can be assured it is nefarious.
Once you become aware of an illusion it is no longer an illusion. I have reached the point where I often have trouble keeping the characters straight. I get them confused because often they all look alike and that is because they are the same face playing multiple roles. I am looking at a deeper level than the Illusion. To you they now all look different but after you train your eye they start looking alike.

08-02-2016, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2016 11:43 AM by Thinker.)
(07-28-2016 06:10 PM)Zemo Wrote:  Nothing is as it seems. One spiritual path, and maybe at the core of all spiritual paths, is destroying illusions usually one illusion at a time and when you destroy your last illusion you flnd it is all illusion. The main tool of the dark side is deception. I don't know why they are deceiving us with one face playing multiple roles but you can be assured it is nefarious.
Once you become aware of an illusion it is no longer an illusion. I have reached the point where I often have trouble keeping the characters straight. I get them confused because often they all look alike and that is because they are the same face playing multiple roles. I am looking at a deeper level than the Illusion. To you they now all look different but after you train your eye they start looking alike.

So very true - 99% of life is thought and emotion. Television and media control most of the world thoughts and emotions. Life is like a dream, most humans can't find their way to reality.

Are Dreams and Life just an illusion? Sadhguru

When people find and reach the peak in their third eye, only then will clarity and the dimension they should be on exist. Most people have yet to raise their perception of life, and have not yet discovered the power of their energy.

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
08-07-2016, 01:28 PM
As a child I came across new friends or classmates who were identical twins. At first I couldn't tell them apart. Then over the months the set of twins no longer looked much alike to me. I started noticing differences in their faces that I just didn't see at first.
Now with the print ads and moving pictures instead of finding differences in the faces I am finding what is alike in the faces and discovering one face that looked at first so different on different characters. In both situations the eye is being trained to either see the differences in the faces or the sameness. With the twins we look for differences. With the media we are looking for both differences and sameness.

08-07-2016, 01:51 PM
(08-02-2016 11:42 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(07-28-2016 06:10 PM)Zemo Wrote:  Nothing is as it seems. One spiritual path, and maybe at the core of all spiritual paths, is destroying illusions usually one illusion at a time and when you destroy your last illusion you flnd it is all illusion. The main tool of the dark side is deception. I don't know why they are deceiving us with one face playing multiple roles but you can be assured it is nefarious.

So very true - 99% of life is thought and emotion. Television and media control most of the world thoughts and emotions. Life is like a dream, most humans can't find their way to reality.

Are Dreams and Life just an illusion? Sadhguru

When people find and reach the peak in their third eye, only then will clarity and the dimension they should be on exist. Most people have yet to raise their perception of life, and have not yet discovered the power of their energy.

The Toltec consider our waking part of the day as illusion. They say say when we dream that is reality. One way to recognize reality is by the absence of thought and time. Thought and time are part of the matrix and nothing in the matrix is real. All illusion. When you are doing an activity such as a hobby or anything you are greatly interested in time flies. When you focus deeply on anything time and thought cease to exist. That is the bases of meditation. Focus deeply on everything you do. That is moving meditation. Reality exists in those gaps between thoughts, in the silence between sounds and the space between forms. The walls, floor and ceiling are the forms that serve as the boundaries of a room. The essence of the room is the space within those boundaries.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Election 2015: The bias of UK print media is breathtaking Thinker 0 1,044 05-04-2015 01:45 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Sony should not be able to tell journalists what to print Thinker 1 651 04-24-2015 09:07 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Exclamation Hall Of Shame For Those Who Print Stories That Are Lies! People4People 4 3,207 11-29-2014 12:46 PM
Last Post: People4People
  MUST LISTEN: Vegas False Flag & Serious Dark Connections Between Batman Movies silversurfer 0 1,143 06-15-2014 07:56 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Press Used to Print Millions of Counterfeit US Banknotes Seized SoberOne 2 1,332 02-04-2014 08:30 AM
  A good tool to download, print out & share.... Joanna76 0 821 10-22-2013 10:05 PM
Last Post: Joanna76
  Upcoming movies - desensitization? SoberOne 0 758 05-19-2013 09:17 PM
Last Post: SoberOne
  Gun Control? - How To "3D-Print" A Semi-Automatic Rifle JPMsecretagent 5 2,018 04-02-2013 08:01 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Video Vital Information About 9/11 That U.S. News Refused To Tell Or Print - Why? People4People 0 1,372 02-26-2013 01:50 PM
  imagine being able to print live tissue,body parts,and organs from a computer mdorin 1 1,191 08-04-2012 12:08 PM
Last Post: phernando
  Giant Human Foot Print 200 Million Years Old In South Africa! TruthSeekerFive 1 1,413 02-10-2012 09:03 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Giant Human Like Foot Print South Africa firstfridaysrevival 1 1,170 01-16-2012 11:45 PM
  Fine Print: "My Securities May Be Repledged & Hypothecated & Rehypothecated" silversurfer 4 3,610 12-14-2011 08:54 PM
  Dear Ben, Please print us more money silverbeatle 0 868 08-31-2011 11:42 AM
Last Post: silverbeatle
  Seems Like They Are Going To Print More Paper Again (Delayed!) Slash'D 4 1,351 08-26-2011 09:10 PM
Last Post: quickpandora
Video Hollywood Movies, Showing signs of things happened/happening and whats to come Slash'D 4 2,853 04-25-2011 09:32 PM
Last Post: edd818
  Hollywood Movies, Illuminati Card Game, and Japan Earthquake coincidences Guest 5 2,439 04-02-2011 07:34 PM
Last Post: Guest