Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pope to America .. 23 Sept 2015 .. Hidden Warnings ?
06-08-2015, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 11:29 PM by 2D4.)
Pope to America .. 23 Sept 2015 .. Hidden Warnings ?
This struck my eye when i was thinking of the popes visit coming 23rd of Sept 2015, this year. Read this attentively, so I don't have to explain it. It's another prophetic psychography by Benjamin Solari of whom I posted a Gold prophecy earlier

[Image: kn7Epxs.jpg]

"The papacy will have new rules. What was bad yesterday will be no longer. It will be protestant in it self, without to be. The protestants will be Catholics without to be. The Pope will go on journeys far from the Vatican, and will arrive to America, meanwhile the humanity will fall down." (year 1938)

Now, I heard many people on youtube talk about 23 Sept as an illuminati setpoint, that they hid this date in commercials and everywhere, so something may go down that day. Looking at the prophecy, the pope coming there, it is possible. You have all seen those annoying adds on youtube right ? This is one of them:

[Image: YGlKSuJ.png]

Notice anything ? When you see the actual ad, you see a lot of X's of cross markers, wich always is a bad sign. Notice the X shape in front of the 23 .. The Archdiocese of Washington said the pope will celebrate mass on Sept. 23 outside of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Phillidelphia, as we may know, is also one of the churches mentioned in the book of Revelation being the church that god is most happy about. He was NOT actually speaking of Phillidelphia as we know it today but as the asia minor church it was back in the day when apostle Peter wrote it. If anyone has any ideas on this, feel free to expand

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Pope to America .. 23 Sept 2015 .. Hidden Warnings ?
(06-08-2015 11:23 PM)2D4 Wrote:  This struck my eye when i was thinking of the popes visit coming 23rd of Sept 2015, this year. Read this attentively, so I don't have to explain it. It's another prophetic psychography by Benjamin Solari of whom I posted a Gold prophecy earlier

[Image: kn7Epxs.jpg]

"The papacy will have new rules. What was bad yesterday will be no longer. It will be protestant in it self, without to be. The protestants will be Catholics without to be. The Pope will go on journeys far from the Vatican, and will arrive to America, meanwhile the humanity will fall down." (year 1938)

Now, I heard many people on youtube talk about 23 Sept as an illuminati setpoint, that they hid this date in commercials and everywhere, so something may go down that day. Looking at the prophecy, the pope coming there, it is possible. You have all seen those annoying adds on youtube right ? This is one of them:

[Image: YGlKSuJ.png]

Notice anything ? When you see the actual ad, you see a lot of X's of cross markers, wich always is a bad sign. Notice the X shape in front of the 23 .. The Archdiocese of Washington said the pope will celebrate mass on Sept. 23 outside of the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Phillidelphia, as we may know, is also one of the churches mentioned in the book of Revelation being the church that god is most happy about. He was NOT actually speaking of Phillidelphia as we know it today but as the asia minor church it was back in the day when apostle Peter wrote it. If anyone has any ideas on this, feel free to expand

Representation of very keen observational skill here.

runnerquarterly, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2015.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strange Aliens in Da Vinci's Paintings: Hidden Messages Thinker 6 5,344 06-15-2018 12:34 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Georgia Guide Stones, The Cabal’s Mission Statement, Hidden In Plain Sight Thinker 2 2,235 05-22-2017 09:05 PM
  UFO SIGHTINGS: The Latest UFO Sightings Across The Globe - March 29, 2015! Thinker 5 3,404 04-09-2015 10:13 AM
Last Post: runnerquarterly
  The Best UFO Sightings of 2015 Thinker 1 2,251 01-26-2015 10:36 PM
  Hidden Truth right in front of our very eyes CircleOfTime 0 2,022 12-10-2013 04:25 PM
Last Post: CircleOfTime
  Interesting Date - Sept 11 JPMsecretagent 0 1,558 11-21-2013 11:58 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  UFO AIRCRAFT CARRIER SIZE ''2'' CAMERAS!! -Melbourne Australia SEPT 2 2013 EXCLUSIVE AdamAntium 1 1,781 09-08-2013 08:57 PM
Last Post: People4People
  The Pope Is A Reptilian shapeshifter mcetcher 1 3,398 05-30-2013 11:23 AM
Last Post: People4People