Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Planned Parenthood Exposed & More People Join Pro-Life Movement!!!
04-04-2017, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 12:58 AM by Thinker.)
Question Planned Parenthood Exposed & More People Join Pro-Life Movement!!!
(Headline Story in Last Post)

"LIFE?" Were You Ever Taught the True Meaning of It?

"Who is really looking out for the children...Babies, baby parts, sacrifice, Hollywood, what do you really know?"

"Planned Parenthood Director Caught Admits Babies Born Alive After Abortion Are Killed"

(Not Satire or Acting, Where's the Outrage?!)

A shocking new undercover video exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed. The top Planned Parenthood official is caught on video essentially admitting that it “depends on who is in the room” as to whether or not a baby who is born alive after a failed abortion is taken to the hospital or left to die. The new undercover video shows DeShawn Taylor, previous Medical Director of Planned Parenthood of Arizona and longtime abortion practitioner at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, graphically describing how to deliver intact fetuses in late-term abortions to harvest high-quality body parts, and indicating possible cover-up of infanticide.

The footage is never-before-released material obtained by The Center for Medical Progress, whose undercover videos recorded top-level Planned Parenthood leaders negotiating the harvesting and sale of the hearts, lungs, livers, and brains of aborted fetuses for financial benefit. At a networking reception at a Planned Parenthood conference, CMP investigators posing as buyers from a biotech company are introduced to Dr. Taylor by Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services.

Taylor explains to the investigators, “In Arizona, if the fetus comes out with any signs of life, we’re supposed to transport it. To the hospital.” When one investigator then asks, “Is there any standard procedure for verifying signs of of life?” Taylor replies, “Well, the thing is, I mean the key is, you need to pay attention to who’s in the room, right?” Taylor then laughs as she repeats what the Arizona law requires, and says, “It’s a mess. It’s a mess.” The Planned Parenthood medical director also admits that Planned Parenthood does its best to obtain intact fetal organs to sell — essentially the body parts of aborted babies.

Taylor confirms she does elective abortions on healthy fetuses and pregnant women up to 24 weeks. When the investigators ask her about obtaining intact fetal organs, Dr. Taylor replies, “It’s not a matter of how I feel about it coming out intact, but I gotta worry about my staff and people’s feelings about it coming out looking like a baby.”

Additionally, the Planned Parenthood official says:
http://prepareforchange.net/2017/04/03/s...re-killed/

Second Planned Parenthood Senior Executive Haggles Over Baby Parts Prices, Changes Abortion Methods

LOS ANGELES, July 21
—A second undercover video shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Medical Directors’ Council President, Dr. Mary Gatter, haggling over payments for intact fetal specimens and offering to use a “less crunchy technique” to get more intact body parts. It is similar to last week’s viral video showing PPFA Senior Director of Medical Services Dr. Deborah Nucatola admitting to using partial-birth abortions to get intact parts and suggesting a price range of $30 to $100 per specimen. Gatter is a senior official within Planned Parenthood and is President of the Medical Directors’ Council, the central committee of all Planned Parenthood affiliate medical directors.

Actors posing as buyers ask Gatter, “What would you expect for intact [fetal] tissue?”

“Well, why don’t you start by telling me what you’re used to paying!” Gatter replies.

Gatter continues: “You know, in negotiations whoever throws out the figure first is at a loss, right?” She explains, “I just don’t want to lowball,” before suggesting, “$75 a specimen.” Gatter twice recites Planned Parenthood messaging on fetal tissue collection, “We’re not in it for the money,” and “The money is not the important thing,” but she immediately qualifies each statement with, respectively, “But what were you thinking of?” and, “But it has to be big enough that it’s worthwhile for me.” Gatter also admits that in prior fetal tissue deals, Planned Parenthood received payment in spite of incurring no cost: “It was logistically very easy for us, we didn’t have to do anything. So there was compensation for this.” She accepts a higher price of $100 per specimen understanding that it will be only for high-quality fetal organs: “Now, this is for tissue that you actually take, not just tissue that someone volunteers and you can’t find anything, right?”

By the lunch’s end, Gatter suggests $100 per specimen is not enough and concludes, “Let me just figure out what others are getting, and if this is in the ballpark, then it’s fine, if it’s still low, then we can bump it up. I want a Lamborghini.” The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2). Gatter also suggests modifying the abortion procedure to get more intact fetuses: “I wouldn’t object to asking Ian, who’s our surgeon who does the cases, to use an IPAS [manual vacuum aspirator] at that gestational age in order to increase the odds that he’s going to get an intact specimen.” Gatter seems aware this violates rules governing tissue collection, but disregards them: “To me, that’s kind of a specious little argument.” Federal law requires that no alteration in the timing or method of abortion be done for the purposes of fetal tissue collection (42 U.S.C. 289g-1).

The video, like last week’s featuring Dr. Nucatola, was produced by The Center for Medical Progress and is part of CMP’s nearly 3-year-long investigative journalism study, “Human Capital.”

CMP’s Project Lead David Daleiden notes, “Planned Parenthood’s top leadership admits they harvest aborted baby parts and receive payments for this. Planned Parenthood’s only denial is that they make money off of baby parts, but that is a desperate lie that becomes more and more untenable as CMP reveals Planned Parenthood’s business operations and statements that prove otherwise.” Seven State Governments have opened investigations into Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal body parts, as have three Congressional Committees. The House Energy and Commerce Committee has called PPFA’s Senior Director of Medical Services to testify this month about the organization’s fetal tissue harvesting.

Bill Gates: My Father Headed Planned Parenthood

In an appearance on NOW With Bill Moyers on May 9, 2003, the world's leading philanthropist and head of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation explains his focus on population control, noting that his father, William Gates, Sr. served on the national board of Planned Parenthood and has remained committed to the eugenics agenda for many decades.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bill-g...rt-funding

How many of the 900 Black babies aborted daily in the U.S. are used for and continue to be used for is a sin. We shall reap all that we sow and everything we say and do your Creator will surely know. Think about your words and actions...they will come back to you!

MUST SEE, & CIRCULATE: PLANNED PARENTHOOD, EUGENICS, & BLACK GENOCIDE

The documentary starts at the 6 minute mark. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke. If we do not know history, we don't know where we are headed, or where we end up. Lots of outrage about Planned Parenthood selling baby parts. How many people are outraged at Planned Parenthood purposely targeting black women to control the black population? How many our outraged that the US has had a eugenics program in place, operating, to kill off black people? Planned Parenthood has been an evil organization from the start.

Is it really a surprise that Planned Parenthood would profit from it's mass murder of all babies?

It's a triumph of evil.

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2017, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 02:41 AM by Thinker.)
Felony Charges Against Pro-Lifers Who Exposed Planned Parenthood
David Daleiden, from the Center for Medical Progress which spearheaded the investigation into the abortion giant, was charged with 15 felonies. The Center for Medical Progress also released a new undercover video that showed a former Planned Parenthood official suggesting that babies born alive after abortions are sometimes left to die.

The Reality of Abortion - Aborted Babies for Sale

Planned Parenthood kills unborn children and then sells their body parts. Listen to abortion workers talk candidly about abortion. Dr. Anthony Levatino and Holly O'Donnell speak about working in Abortion industry.

04-27-2017, 03:06 AM
Planned Parenthood “Lamborghini” Exec Busted Again Over Baby Parts Prices
LOS ANGELES, April 26--New undercover video shows Dr. Mary Gatter, the Planned Parenthood senior executive who infamously laughed “I want a Lamborghini” about payments for aborted fetal parts, again haggling over per-specimen pricing for livers, lungs, and brains, even while insisting the purchaser must do all the work to harvest. The video is the second of a never-before-seen batch of undercover footage being released by The Center for Medical Progress. At a Planned Parenthood conference evening reception, CMP investigators posing as buyers from a biotech company are introduced to Dr. Gatter for the first time by Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services.

“I wanted you to meet Mary Gatter,” says Dr. Nucatola, before Dr. Gatter steps forward.

Gatter was for many years the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, before moving to the same position at the Pasadena affiliate, and then being elected President of Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Medical Directors’ Council. As Medical Director at PPLA, Gatter oversaw the affiliate’s partnership with Novogenix Laboratories, LLC, a local for-profit fetal organ and tissue harvesting company. “I did it in LA, I’m committed to it, I think it’s a great idea,” says Gatter to the purported body parts buyers. Discussing the number of abortions at her Pasadena clinic, Gatter asks, “What kind of volume do you need and what gestational ages?” During the conversation, Gatter advises, “You know, you have to pay a little money to use the space.” After asking for a ballpark figure, the buyer observes, “Most people now seem to be doing per specimen.”

“Per specimen. Like $75 a specimen?” Gatter replies. After the buyer asks for clarification, Gatter repeats, “$75 a specimen, or $50 a specimen?” The buyer replies, “What we’ve been quoting is $50 per specimen. I think some people are doing more, some slightly less.” Gatter then comments, “Yeah, $50’s on the low end, $50 [per specimen] was like 12 years ago.” The buyer then explains, “What we like about per-specimen is that way we’re not paying for [fetal] material that we can’t use, you know?” Gatter nods, saying, “Yeah yeah, yeah.” Federal law permits reimbursement for specified costs in a fetal organ or tissue donation, but prohibits the purchase and sale of the organs and tissues themselves (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

The buyer continues, “If we can get a liver, a lung, and you know, a brain--” before Gatter interjects, “But you would show up to do this? You would send somebody,” to which the buyer answers affirmatively. Gatter concludes the conversation saying, “Yeah I’d be willing, give me a call.” According to contracts and invoices, the real-life fetal organ and tissue wholesaler companies Novogenix, StemExpress, and Advanced Bioscience Resources all made monthly payments to Planned Parenthood based on the number of resalable fetal specimens the wholesalers’ workers could harvest inside the abortion clinics. Planned Parenthood told Congressional investigators it kept no contemporaneous records of actual costs for reimbursement under the law.

The Novogenix contract promises Planned Parenthood Los Angeles $45 “per donated specimen.” Planned Parenthood Los Angeles does over 15,000 abortions every year, but has never publicly admitted how much money they received total under their contract with Novogenix. In December 2016, the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Select Investigative Panel both referred Planned Parenthood Los Angeles and Novogenix to the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice for further investigation and criminal prosecution. CMP project lead David Daleiden notes, “The fact that Novogenix, StemExpress, and ABR stationed their own workers inside Planned Parenthood abortion clinics to perform the harvesting, packaging, and transport of aborted baby body parts demonstrates that Planned Parenthood had no reimbursable costs under the law. The volume-based sums that Planned Parenthood charged these businesses for baby parts are criminal trafficking and profiteering in fetal body parts. The U.S. Department of Justice should take heed of the Congressional investigations’ criminal referrals and prosecute Planned Parenthood to the full extent of the law, and taxpayers must stop being forced to subsidize Planned Parenthood’s criminal abortion empire.”

SHOCKER!!! Doctor HISSES he loves to kill Babies!!

Planned Parenthood -- Satanists Demonstrate in Favor of Abortion and body parts at Detroit Clinic

April 21, 2017 - Talking With A Satanist At Planned Parenthood

06-20-2017, 01:01 AM
Trey Gowdy TRIGGERS Feminist over Planned Parenthood!
Planned Parenthood giving the best care? Truth or a Lie? What about the videos that say baby parts are for sale? Senator Gowdy spending countless hours to expose corruption, and where are the American people that should be supporting him? Not at the free ringside seat that the "Oversight Committee" offers thanks to C-SPAN. Wake up America there is an HONEST politician that is asking for TRUTH, JUSTICE, and CONVICTIONS for those who hold political positions that are committing fraud upon the people. Planned Parenthood getting a check from government and making extra selling baby parts! WAKE UP AMERICA!

Trey Gowdy vs Feminist Logic! Planned Parenthood DeFund Infanticide Trey Gowdy Owns Everyone!

08-10-2017, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018 02:46 PM by Thinker.)
Planned Parenthood Staffers Joke About Freezer Containing Aborted Baby Parts “Nursery
Former Planned Parenthood director-turned-pro-life activist Abby Johnson appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight this week, where she shared some disturbing stories about her time working for the abortion giant. “When you’re working inside of an industry like that, you become very dark and you stop seeing just the heinous acts that you’re participating in,” Johnson told Carlson.

But it’s the next thing she said will make your skin crawl.

Johnson talked about how her co-workers:
http://www.lifenews.com/2017/08/08/plann...e-nursery/

Unlicensed Planned Parenthood Calls Ambulance for Seizing Patient

July 27, 2017: Ambulance called to Planned Parenthood abortion facility in Cincinnati, OH for 20-yr. old pregnant female suffering seizures. This Planned Parenthood is operating on an EXPIRED LICENSE!

Trump promises to defund Planned Parenthood

"We Have Monthly Ắbortion Quotas" Plánned Párenthood Exec TELLS ALL

04-21-2018, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2018 06:21 AM by Thinker.)
Bill Gates Following his Father Watching Over the Children of the World - FOR WHO?
How long will it take the humans of planet Earth to see the power they possess, and that all may look human, but many aren't. History and recorded, documented proof has been shown and told to the masses, that humans are not the only species on planet Earth. If most will take the time to read the "Book of Enoch" then they will understand what entities are here and which ones don't eat cow, but human!

Babies for them is like veal or lamb for humans...can you get it yet?

Why has one family shown so much concern for the children of the world and what has history shown to be the results of what they do? Is it the health of the children they are really concerned about, or their body parts. Apples don't fall far from the tree most of the time, so what is the intent of Bill Gates in the surveillance world?

Are all the children vaccinated by the Gates Foundation Chipped and now being tracked?

A QUESTION NO REPORTER WILL BE ABLE TO GET GATES TO LOOK THEM IN THE EYE AND DENY!

A NEW WORLD ORDER AND A WAY TO KEEP UP WITH THE CHILDREN FOR THE NEXT SACRIFICE? SOME OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE DOING THINGS TO CHILDREN THAT WOULD MAKE A HUMAN SICK! THEY AREN'T HUMAN!
https://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_...enics.html

Bill Gates Funding Web of Satellites For Global Real-Time Surveillance

The emergence of low-cost micro satellites has spawned a global surveillance arms race: the familiar problem-reaction-solution paradigm upon what all other arms races are built. It is a topic that I began covering last year when where I detailed the little-known connection between commercial imagery vendor DigitalGlobe and the also little-known U.S. agency GEOINT, as well as other smaller players contributing to the growing arms race of space-based surveillance. The result would be satellites “the mass of a pair of toasters,” that could collect imagery and automate searches as needed.

The Denver Post revealed that in 2014 it was DigitalGlobe who successfully petitioned the U.S. government in 2014 to remove previous restrictions on the sale of higher-resolution images to non-government buyers thus opening up domestic and international commercial applications for this sensitive data. As if merely working on ways to create tiny satellites that can collect and store data from every square inch of the the planet isn’t enough, DARPA has been funding a project that literally embraces the web it is creating: SPIDER. Read more about that here.

Amid this frenzy of investment in space-based surveillance that could become the ultimate Big Brother technology, once again arch technocrat Bill Gates has felt compelled to get involved. And the projected billion-dollar program he is backing could become the most comprehensive of the offerings I have come across, including access to streaming HD video in real-time for any location on the planet.

Mail Online reports:
https://www.activistpost.com/2018/04/bil...fb76bd-253

06-12-2018, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018 02:57 PM by Thinker.)
Pedophile Paradise? Hundreds of Children Alone Held in Tax Funded Walmart/FEMA Center
A story that is breaking in alternative media, that mainstream will do its best not to report much beyond local boundaries. Sen. Jeff Merkley denied entry into one migrant detention facility, claims he saw kids caged in another

Democratic Sen. Jeff Merkley tried to visit an immigration detention facility in Texas over the weekend, but was soon denied access into the building. This prompted questions about what's going on behind closed doors at some of the country's detention facilities amid concerns about the separation of children from their parents who have attempted to cross the border illegally. Merkley live-streamed his arrival at a detention facility run by the Office of Refugee Resettlement in Brownsville, Texas on Sunday, which he said:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senator-jef...018-06-04/

There is a major problem in the United States and globally with the sickness and fetish of eating and raping children. Like veal, and lamb, there are those who spend their days thinking about their next baby. History of the last three presidents has shown there were problems on the border between Mexico and the United States with immigrants. What has been left out is, that the border between Mexico and the United States is like a flea market and anything is for sale, even children. How much are children worth these days? It varies depending on age, height, color and demand, but people are getting jobs anymore, but transporting children or drugs to those who can't live without either.

What do past U.S. Presidential administration have to fear? The truth of how many children have come across the borders between U.S. and Mexico and disappeared. In 2014 "Blaze TV" did a report on the large numbers of escorted children and the lack of interest to any child protective organization. Where did these children go? Where is the paperwork for them? Was it destroyed with the outgoing Obama/Clinton administration? With Trump being elected and not Hillary Clinton, the movement of children in mass numbers has slowed and the price has risen on them. Just like prized cattle, sheep, or anything else they have to be contained and cared for. Time for the doors to open on the child holding centers and to see the truth. If there wasn't a problem, the doors would have swung wide open. The only people who don't want to tell the truth, are people with something to hide.

THE FOXES ARE IN THE HEN HOUSE AND THE BABIES AREN'T GOING TO SURVIVE!

Who is watching the watchers of the children? What are they really doing? Wake up world the pedophiles don't want beef, they want your babies! Only money can support the crimes against children and women. Who is it in your neighborhood, city, town, with dollars that is preying on children - EXPOSE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE!

Give it up for Glen Beck, and company who tried to expose the crimes against children, and no one wanted to listen in 2013, because DEEP STATE was in control not Trump. What will happen now and how many more documents will turn up missing during investigations of past administration corruption?

Free the children and reunite them with their parents!

Flashback 2014 - Leaked Images Reveal Children Warehoused in Crowded U.S. Cells, Border Patrol Overwhelmed; Food Sickens Children, Thrown in Trash

HOUSTON, Texas — Breitbart Texas obtained internal federal government photos depicting the conditions of foreign children warehoused by authorities on U.S. soil on Wednesday night. Thousands of illegal immigrants have overrun U.S. border security and their processing centers in Texas along the U.S./Mexico border. Unaccompanied minors, including young girls under the age of 12, are making the dangerous journey from Central America and Mexico, through cartel-controlled territories, and across the porous border onto U.S. soil.

The photos illuminate the conditions of the U.S. Border Patrol’s processing centers, as well as the overwhelming task Border Patrol is facing.
Breitbart Texas Border Expert and Contributing Editor Sylvia Longmire reviewed the photos.
‘Given the deteriorating security and economic conditions in the Central American countries where most of these children and adult immigrants came from, it’s hard to understand how DHS didn’t see this coming,’ Longmire said….
https://pumabydesign001.com/2014/06/11/l...-in-trash/

06-25-2018, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2018 09:56 PM by Thinker.)
Mainstream Media Goes to Florida to Find Immigration Center with Kids to Broadcast???
Why did mainstream media have to go all the way to Florida to find an immigration center housing children to film? Isn't the problem on the border of the United States and Mexico specifically Brownsville, Texas immigration center?

How many facilities for immigrants are on the border and why aren't they being modeled after the one in Florida that looks to be treating the children well compared to the glimpse of Obama/Clinton immigrant left over mess on the border. Mexican border that former Attorney General had to leave his job after getting busted for transporting illegal weapons over the border. Corruption Trump is now discovering as many accuse him of the border crisis. Please people, go look at history...the border immigration problem has been there a long time and taxpayers have spent millions on it. Where did the money go???

Flashback to Obama/Clinton Administration Corruption in 2012 Gowdy to Attorney General Holder: Here Is Proof Of Main Justice's Knowledge Of Fast & Furious

Obama/Clinton crimes against humanity walks...Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) questions Attorney General Eric Holder during the full committee hearing "Fast & Furious: Management Failures at the Department of Justice" on February 2, 2012.

Why haven't the children that are under ten and the babies facilities being shown anywhere? Where are the babies? The Government Had No Intention of Reuniting Separated Families
There’s also no plan to do so now.

By Dahlia Lithwick

In 2000, UNICEF commissioned the Latin American Institute for Education and Communication (ILPEC) to conduct a study of Adoption and the Rights of the Child in Guatemala. The ILPEC report concluded that these direct and private adoptions were what they called a “labor market” conducted for financial gain, not for the child’s best interests.
...some hospital staff members were defrauding new mothers out of their babies, and that other “child finders” were contracting with women to bear a series of children specifically to be sold for adoption in other countries.

In 2000, the UN Special Rapporteur on the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography, Ms. Ofelia Calcetas-Santos, investigated these reports and issued findings citing widespread child buying, coercion, and kidnapping of children for adoption. Her report included allegations that some hospital staff members were defrauding new mothers out of their babies, and that other “child finders” were contracting with women to bear a series of children specifically to be sold for adoption in other countries.

After 2002, the United States remained the lone developed country allowing adoptions from Guatemala, despite its record of questionable practices. That’s in part because the United States had signed but not yet ratified the Hague Convention, and therefore did not use reported violations of the Hague convention to halt adoptions from Guatemala. For several years 97 percent or more of all children adopted from Guatemala went to American parents. http://www.brandeis.edu/investigate/adop...emala.html

History would suggest that what is happening today on the border of the U.S. has been going on for a long time, and children under ten and babies are in demand. When will the world see an illegal immigrant center with children under ten and infants? Where are the babies??? Child pornography is said to be a $20 billion industry. Here are the allegations concerning an international 'the snuff movie gang' that allegedly operates in Hampstead, a very wealthy part of London: The allegations by the family and friends of Alisa and Gabriel come from: Details on the Satanic Death cult.

1. The child abuse videos are made in several Hampstead schools and at various other locations in North London, including a Hampstead church.

2. Members of the gang film, edit, translate and sell the movies around Europe, Russia, Ukraine and the USA.

3. The scores of adults involved include certain school staff, certain parents, a priest and others.

4. Babies are sexually abused, tortured and murdered.
https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/02/sa...stead.html

06-26-2018, 04:21 PM
INVESTIGATION: Planned Parenthood Has Been Covering Up Child Sex Abuse for Decades!
(Natural News) The nation’s largest supplier of abortions and other “women’s health” procedures, Planned Parenthood, is the subject of a new investigatory report that exposes the taxpayer-funded baby death organization as an active ally in the cover-up of rampant child sex abuse. The pro-life group Live Action first broke the story as part of a lengthy document entitled, Aiding Abusers: Planned Parenthood’s cover-up of child sexual abuse. In this report, Live Action reveals how Planned Parenthood has been aiding and abetting child rapists and sexual abusers for many decades, all while claiming to be a defender of women’s bodies.

Citing eyewitness accounts, court cases, video footage and direct testimony from victims, the Live Action report definitively shows how Planned Parenthood has been actively engaged in a criminal conspiracy to cover up sex crimes against young girls – many of whom were raped and abused by their fathers, brothers and other family members who forced them to get abortions. The story of a woman named Denise Fairbanks is one prominent example of this. Fairbanks says she was:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-06-p...cades.html

The Hidden Satanic Agenda of Planned Parenthood.

Dan Bidondi interviews former High Satanic Priest & Illuminati Member Doc Marquis, as Doc exposes the Satanic origins of Planned Parenthood and it's Founder Margaret Sanger!

06-26-2018, 08:41 PM
SHOCKER!!! Doctor HISSES he loves to kill Babies!!
The only way you're going to believe this is if you actually see the video for yourself! WOW! What is this world coming to?

Planned Parenthood VP Says Fetuses May Come Out Intact, Agrees Payments Specific to the Specimen

DENVER, July 30--New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains’ Vice President and Medical Director, Dr. Savita Ginde, negotiating a fetal body parts deal, agreeing multiple times to illicit pricing per body part harvested, and suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences. Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM) is a wealthy, multi-state Planned Parenthood affiliate that does over 10,000 abortions per year. PPRM has a contract to supply aborted fetal tissue to Colorado State University in Fort Collins. In the video, actors posing as representatives from a human biologics company meet with Ginde at the abortion-clinic headquarters of PPRM in Denver to discuss a potential partnership to harvest fetal organs.

When the actors request intact fetal specimens, Ginde reveals that in PPRM’s abortion practice, “Sometimes, if we get, if someone delivers before we get to see them for a procedure, then we are intact.” Since PPRM does not use digoxin or other feticide in its 2nd trimester procedures, any intact deliveries before an abortion are potentially born-alive infants under federal law (1 USC 8). “We’d have to do a little bit of training with the providers or something to make sure that they don’t crush” fetal organs during 2nd trimester abortions, says Ginde, brainstorming ways to ensure the abortion doctors at PPRM provide usable fetal organs. When the buyers ask Ginde if “compensation could be specific to the specimen?” Ginde agrees, “Okay.” Later on in the abortion clinic’s pathological laboratory, standing over an aborted fetus, Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case:

“I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

Sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2). Federal law also requires that no alteration in the timing or method of abortion be done for the purposes of fetal tissue collection (42 U.S.C. 289g-1). Ginde also suggests ways for Planned Parenthood to cover-up its criminal and public relations liability for the sale of aborted body parts. “Putting it under ‘research’ gives us a little bit of an overhang over the whole thing,” Ginde remarks. “If you have someone in a really anti state who’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught.” Ginde implies that PPRM’s lawyer, Kevin Paul, is helping the affiliate skirt the fetal tissue law: “He’s got it figured out that he knows that even if, because we talked to him in the beginning, you know, we were like, ‘We don’t want to get called on,’ you know, ‘selling fetal parts across states.’”

The buyers ask, “And you feel confident that they’re building those layers?” to which Ginde replies, “I’m confident that our Legal will make sure we’re not put in that situation.” As the buyers and Planned Parenthood workers identify body parts from last fetus in the path lab, a Planned Parenthood medical assistant announces: “Another boy!” The video is the latest by The Center for Medical Progress documenting Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted fetal parts. Project Lead David Daleiden notes: “Elected officials need to listen to the public outcry for an immediate moratorium on Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding while the 10 state investigations and 3 Congressional committees determine the full extent of Planned Parenthood’s sale of baby parts.”

Daleiden continues, “Planned Parenthood’s recent call for the NIH to convene an expert panel to ‘study’ fetal experimentation is absurd after suggestions from Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Ginde that ‘research’ can be used as a catch-all to cover-up baby parts sales.

The biggest problem is bad actors like Planned Parenthood who hold themselves above the law in order to harvest and make money off of aborted fetal brains, hearts, and livers.”

06-28-2018, 08:57 PM
Q-anon This Morning (Thursday): "Why Are They Trying To Normalize Pedophilia?
The posts are copied from https://qanon.pub/, where the order is "the last shall be first", so to read in chronological order, start at the bottom and work up. Indented parts of posts are previous posts being quoted, either Q's or other anons'. How much longer can the pedophiles twist the truth and get away with it?
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...ead=102004

Since the "Franklin Scandal" it would seem that the numbers of pedophiles in Washington D.C. has grown. Is Wikipedia protecting the predators? Are lies being printed to protect pedophiles? What did Wikipedia write about the "Franklin Scandal."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_c...llegations

The New York Times covered up what the Washington Post reported. Who do you think was lying? Two big papers on the same story with different version. Anyone who takes the time to research will come up with the truth. Boys were being trafficked out of Boys Town in Nebraska to Washington D. C. and why would one be paid a million dollars in damages, if the story was a hoax...NY Times...can you really believe what they print? W
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...anklin.htm

Who's protecting the predators of the children and who will throw themselves under the bus for them? How many are going down for the queen bee?

Flashback 2015 - DOJ Inaction Against Hillary Proves of Selective Prosecution in the United States

Pursuit of Gen. Petraeus—and of the author—speaks volumes about out-of-control prosecutorial power. In April of this year, former CIA Director David Petraeus, one of the most accomplished military generals in our nation’s history, was prosecuted and sentenced to two years of probation plus a $100,000 fine for giving his biographer classified material while they were working on the book. What was lost in the shuffle is that his biographer was a Reserve Army Intelligence Officer, who herself possessed a Top Secret clearance, and that no classified materials were ever published or provided to anyone who didn’t have clearance.

Mr. Petraeus’ plea agreement carried a possible sentence of up to a year in prison, and in court papers, prosecutors recommended two years of probation and a $40,000 fine. U.S. District Judge David Kessler, however, increased the fine, in his words to, “reflect the seriousness of the offense.” The zeal with which the government prosecutors pursued Petraeus, and have pursued other Americans who have spent their lives and careers defending and fighting for this country in battlefields, and in the war against terrorism, has raised questions and concerns about selective and political prosecutions – in Mr. Petraeus’ case, persecution.

But nothing amplifies, validates, and exacerbates those concerns and questions more than the government’s inaction, and outright refusal to initiate a full-fledged criminal investigation into the shadow government and secret server of Hillary Clinton while she ran the Department of State. Selective and political prosecution is a threat to every American. In December 2004, after an impeccable 30-year career in law enforcement:
http://observer.com/2015/08/doj-inaction...ed-states/

Waiting for Justice to be served, but no one wants it to happen.

2016 - Proof: The Obama Administration is Protecting Hillary From Prosecution!

This is it, Ladies and Gentlemen.

In 2015, Congress subpoenaed State Department records related to Hillary Clinton and the Benghazi Attack. These subpoenas were legal and came along with what is colloquially known as a “preservation order.” That means that once notified they had to hand over the documents, the State Department was prohibited from deleting or hiding to files. After receiving the subpoena and preservation order, a State Department employee took the files that Congress wanted and moved them to a different location. When it came time to surrender the files to Congress, this batch was nowhere to be found.

It took a year for the State Department to find the documents and hand them over.

Do you have any idea how big of a deal this is? They impeded a Congressional investigation, they ignored a legally binding subpoena, and they deliberately hid documents. Whoever did this is going to jail for a long time. There is a systematic effort within the Obama administration to protect Hillary Clinton from prosecution and from being investigated. So much so that they were willing to break the law to hide the documents!

They hid evidence! Force Congress right now to push for a Special Prosecutor to go after Hillary and her associates for their crimes! During an interview, FBI Director James Comey said that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails was ongoing and that it will finish in due time. The FBI is under no deadline, he explained. They are going to release their findings when the investigation is complete.

The problem is that:
https://conservative-daily.com/2016/04/2...osecution/

07-02-2018, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 05:19 PM by Thinker.)
Trump Presidency Disrupts Elite Pedophile Access to Immigrant Babies - Who Complains?
Missing Children Are BEING Sacrificed By The Shadow Government! How long will the victims of such satanic acts have to wait for justice. How long will the screams of the children ring out in the night for help, and not heard? Where are the thousands who march on capital building that are asking where are the 2000 American children that go missing every day in the USA?

Why doesn't mainstream media report on missing DC girls?

Over the past couple of weeks almost 20 black and Latina girls have gone missing in Washington, DC. The disappearances have gained little or no attention from mainstream media. RT America’s Ashlee Banks reports. Then Sharece Crawford, an advisory neighborhood commissioner in the District, joins RT America’s Simone Del Rosario to discuss how DC police can more effectively locate missing children and how reforming the Amber Alert system can protect vulnerable and missing kids.

When will Americans stand up and walk to support their own children who have been separated from their families by a broken social services system that leaves children to grow as foster kids and not adopted or returned to their own families. Where is the outrage that children spend their whole lives in the U.S. governments family services and are never adopted out? Parents who leave their children in foster care and don't seek help or treatment after a year, should lose their rights to their child. What is happening, is these forgotten children are being abused and pimped out for the pedophiles who were safe with the Clinton administration. Trump is in office now and he's opening files that have so much dust on them and corruption in them, no one wants to give him more.

Directors from every security branch in the U.S. government are stepping down or being fired. Should Americans be concerned? Yes! What is the greatest threat to most of the elites in government and in Hollywood that continue to attack the first family? The fear that the truth of what they have watched, and allowed to happen to children all over the world and what will go down in history as the greatest crime committed on them by the people who were in the highest positions that were supposed to be protecting them. The children are crying and Melania Trump makes the last three first ladies look like the never did anything. The "Trump's" are the best thing that could have happened to the world and soon it will be the children who will rejoice from it.

Save the children!

Unreleased files that no one wants the Trump administration to see, reveal the truth about the experiments on the children of America and the secrets and pay that many took to keep them. Where are the children under ten and the babies that no one has seen on the border of Mexico and the United States? Where have all the children gone under the past presidential administration that were separated from their families? Truth no one really wants Trump to unearth, but its coming.

‘Ridiculous’ Number of Missing Kids in Oregon

07-13-2018, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 10:55 PM by Thinker.)
Melinda Gates Will Spend $375 Million Pushing Population Control and Abortion
Melinda Gates will dedicate another huge chunk of money to population control and abortion across the world. This week, Gates said her family’s foundation will increase donations by 60 percent to global family planning, according to Marie Claire. That amounts to an additional $375 million in the next four years, with about two-thirds of that specifically allocated for teen programs. Gates said the funding will go to contraception and sex education; but the money also will indirectly fund abortions, too. The billionaire family already gives money to some of the largest abortion chains in the world, including Planned Parenthood and Marie Stopes International.

“This is a difficult political climate for family planning,” Gates said at The Global Family Planning Summit this week in London. “I’m deeply troubled, as I’m sure you are, by the Trump administration’s proposed budget cuts.” One focus of the summit was the Mexico City Policy, which President Donald Trump reinstated in January. The policy prohibits United States taxpayer dollars from funding international groups that provide or promote abortions.

The order ensures U.S. foreign aid will continue to go to health care and humanitarian relief in the millions of dollars. It just will not subsidize abortion overseas.The Gates’ foundation was just one of several groups that announced plans to give money to family planning and abortion at the summit. The United Kingdom Department of International Development said it also will:
http://www.lifenews.com/2017/07/11/melin...-abortion/

Bill gates joins secret society and is killing Africans

Who really knows the truth about what is happening in Africa? You only get what the news prints and what is wanted to know. Is there a competition between the U.S. and China for control of Africa?

Gates Foundation Buying Nations?

Bill And Melinda Gates Pays $76M To Erase Nigeria's Debt To Japan & Now They Get to Vaccinate All the Nigerian's for Polio????

Nigerian government selling out the people for a dollar? Bill Gates’ charitable foundation has agreed to pay Nigeria’s debt to Japan so the African nation can become polio-free. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced it will shoulder the $76m debt for Africa’s largest economy, which is recovering from its first recession in 20 years. Nigeria originally took the loan in 2014 and payments are set to start this year and will be repaid over a 20-year period.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...63056.html

23 year old Nigerian Graduate turns down job offer from Bill Gates!!

23-year-old Nigerian entrepreneur, Chris Kwekowe turned down a job offer to work as a software engineer at Microsoft, owned by the richest man in the world, Bill Gates, in order to begin his own start-up in Lagos. The Lagos State University computer science graduate proudly revealed this to Bill Gates during a television interview for Africa’s brightest young entrepreneurs in August 2016. Kwekowe, who won the 2015 Anzisha Prize which came with a $25,000 cheque, said he rejected the offer to build up his own startup, Slatecube– a website aimed at helping other young Nigerians find jobs.

Not a sellout to his own nation and people?
https://www.36ng.ng/2016/12/06/shocking-...bill-gate/

07-19-2018, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2018 10:04 AM by Thinker.)
Stefan Molyneux Real Reason Behind Lefts Endless Support & Celebration of Abortion
Between Hollywood and the Royals, one would think that there aren't' enough children in the world the way they are popping them out and announcing them to the world. It would seem that the elites are having a baby fetish to see who can have the most. For the satanists, abortions are a means for another meal, sacrifice, demonic act upon the children of God and against God.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/stefa...-abortion/

Melinda Gates 'Concerned' by Trump Move to End Abortion Funding Abroad - No More Government Paid for Sacrifice Fetuses?

Who was getting the government funds that Melinda is speaking for? Trump lower the debt for Americans, by taking back tax dollars that were supporting the world and not the people of the United States. It isn't the job of Americans to regulate or pay for abortions in other countries. Americans are not going to be the slaves supporting the rest of the world...Hillary Clinton didn't win! Melinda Gates wants Americans to call the congressmen to ask to give money away to non Americans???? What's wrong with the USA? Rich people who make their money from the poor in other countries, and don't do anything for their own!!![/align]

[b]Why don't they teach the meaning of "LIFE" in schools? [/b] There wouldn't be any abortions or unwanted pregnancies. Abortion...what don't you really know that the Gates Foundation doesn't[align=center] want to educate you on?

07-21-2018, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2018 04:42 PM by Thinker.)
Mike Cernovich Tweet: "Unearthed Last Night Was a PROVEN Open Pedo Hollywood Network!
Friends,

What we unearthed tonight was a PROVEN pedo network operating in Hollywood.

We have archived Tweets, we saw them get deleted in real time.

We saw the clear connections and comments.

Expect the media to attack me to tomorrow in a way you have never seen.

Godspeed.
11:22 PM - 19 Jul 2018
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/102...9845379073

Multiple Democrats Currently Involved In Child Sex Scandals

Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday after more allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in what is becoming a disturbing pattern of Democratic politicians involved in crimes and allegations of child sexual abuse — scandals largely ignored by the media. Murray’s resignation, effective 5 p.m. on Wednesday, comes after a fifth allegation of child sexual abuse surfaced on Tuesday — this time from a family member. However, Murray’s alleged behavior is not alone; several major Democrats are facing charges or received convictions regarding sexual crimes related to children over the past year.

Perhaps the most well-known example is that of Anthony Weiner, soon to be ex-husband to Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin. The disgraced Democratic politician has a long history of sexual misconduct which most recently landed him in legal trouble when he became involved in an online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl. Weiner pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor and faces up to ten years in prison — he also must now register as a sex offender.

Jacob Schwartz, 29, was an up-and-coming young Democrat who worked on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s staff until he was arrested in May on child pornography charges in which he:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/20982/mul...n-saavedra

DNC Scrambles To Hide ‘Pedo Ring’ Evidence From Laptop Tied To Wasserman Schultz

A DNC lawyer is scrambling to block evidence found on a laptop connected to Debbie Wasserman Schultz that links the Clinton campaign to a D.C. pedophile ring. The lawyer, representing DNC IT staffer Imran Awan, has acknowledged that the laptop contains proof of both a pedophile and spy ring operating at the very highest levels of Congress.
https://yournewswire.com/dnc-pedo-ring-l...n-schultz/

Bombshell: Hillary Clinton ‘Pedophile Sex Tape’ About To Be Released

The New York Police Department (NYPD) has confirmed that a “sickening” pedophile sex tape featuring Hillary Clinton is about to be released to the public. According to investigative journalist Liz Crokin, sources within NYPD claim the video is the “Rosetta Stone” of information connecting senior politicians, such as Clinton, to an elite pedophile ring. According to Crokin, there is a video of Clinton engaging in a sexual act with her aide Huma Abedin and an underage girl.

Also…

News has emerged that disgraced Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey set-up a child grooming agency for Hollywood and D.C. power players.

And…

A decorated 14-year veteran CIA agent has blown the whistle and made a public statement to expose the Central Intelligence Agency for operating a child trafficking ring that procures children for global elite pedophiles. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this special report.
https://www.abeldanger.org/bombshell-hil...-released/

Growing Up Being Raped by Your Father - A Child Is Crying Now!

'He took my innocence, my childhood and my voice': Brave mother, 33, tells of horrific 13-year ordeal as father who raped and abused her from the age of three is jailed for 18 years. Sophie Murphy waived her anonymity after father John was jailed for 18 year. Her father, 61, pleaded guilty to raping, indecent assault and sexual assault. Ms Murphy said that 'silence protects the abuser and imprisons the victim'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ailed.html

07-25-2018, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2018 10:52 AM by Thinker.)
Court Drops Bogus Charges Against Daleiden Exposing Planned Parenthood Baby Part Sale
A court has dropped some of the bogus charges against pro-life advocate David Daleiden, who exposed the sales of body parts from aborted babies at Planned Parenthood abortion clinics and throughout the abortion industry. The National Abortion Federation (NAF) dismissed seven out of eleven claims on Friday against Daleiden and his organization, the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), in court on Friday. In 2015, NAF sued David and CMP after they began releasing undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood’s trafficking of baby body parts. Buying and selling fetal tissue is illegal under federal law.

Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund attorney Charles LiMandri said NAF successfully obtained a “gag order” from the court preventing Daleiden and CMP, during the course of litigation, from releasing the undercover videos recorded at NAF abortion conferences. Although dropping seven of the charges is a positive step, by dismissing the seven claims NAF is trying to speed up the case so it can secure a permanent gag order against David and CMP, which would block the release of the videos regardless of the case’s outcome, he said.

“NAF’s latest litigation maneuvering shows that this case has only ever been about one thing—an unconstitutional silencing of a pro-life hero. As the Trump Administration continues its investigation of NAF’s gruesome actions, we expect their lawyers to do everything they can to permanently silence David. After all, NAF realizes just as much as we do that criminal indictments for many of NAF’s members are only a matter of time,” LiMandri said in a statement.

NAF’s remaining claims accuse David and CMP of:
http://www.lifenews.com/2018/07/24/court...art-sales/

To much evidence, but the guilty aren't going to jail. Some people like lamb, some people like veal, and some people like baby parts for a meal!

Planned Parenthood Abortionist: "Pay Attention to Who's In the Room" to Deal With Infants Born Alive

Longtime Planned Parenthood Arizona Medical Director, Trained by PPFA Senior Director of Medical Services, Discusses Custom Abortions to Harvest Baby Parts Contact: Kate Bryan, kbryan@crcpublicrelations.com, 703.683.5004 LOS ANGELES, March 29--New undercover video shows Dr. DeShawn Taylor, previous Medical Director of Planned Parenthood of Arizona and longtime abortion provider at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, graphically describing how to deliver intact fetuses in late-term abortions to harvest high-quality body parts, and indicating possible cover-up of infanticide.

The footage is never-before-released material obtained by The Center for Medical Progress, whose undercover videos recorded top-level Planned Parenthood leaders negotiating the harvesting and sale of the hearts, lungs, livers, and brains of aborted fetuses for financial benefit. At a networking reception at a Planned Parenthood conference, CMP investigators posing as buyers from a biotech company are introduced to Dr. Taylor by Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services. Dr. Taylor confirms she does elective abortions on healthy fetuses and pregnant women up to 24 weeks. When the investigators ask her about obtaining intact fetal organs, Dr. Taylor replies, “It’s not a matter of how I feel about it coming out intact, but I gotta worry about my staff and people’s feelings about it coming out looking like a baby.” She continues, “We have the people who do our paperwork for the fetal death certificates, they email us calling them ‘babies’. Baby this, baby that, baby so-and-so, and I’m like, that’s creepy!”

Dr. Taylor explains to the investigators, “In Arizona, if the fetus comes out with any signs of life, we’re supposed to transport it. To the hospital.” When one investigator then asks, “Is there any standard procedure for verifying signs of of life?” Dr. Taylor replies, “Well, the thing is, I mean the key is, you need to pay attention to who’s in the room, right?” Dr. Taylor then laughs as she repeats what the Arizona law requires, and says, “It’s a mess. It’s a mess.” Dr. Taylor acknowledges that the feticidal chemical digoxin cannot be used in an abortion where fetal body parts will be harvested for sale, but she remarks that in a standard dismemberment dilation and evacuation abortion, “My biceps appreciate when the dig[oxin] works,” to kill the fetus before the procedure. “I remember when I was a [Family Planning] Fellow and I was training, I was like, Oh, I have to hit the gym for this,” she says, describing the force she feels in her biceps when performing a dismemberment abortion with forceps. Dr. Taylor also mentions she was trained by Dr. Nucatola.

In CMP’s first-released video in July 2015, Dr. Nucatola discussed the per-specimen pricing of fetal tissue and harvesting intact hearts, lungs, livers, and brains using partial-birth abortions. CMP Project Lead David Daleiden notes, “This footage shows a longtime Planned Parenthood abortion doctor willing to sell baby parts for profit, use criminal abortion methods to get more intact body parts, and even cover up infanticide. This doctor was trained by Planned Parenthood’s Senior Director of Medical Services, and encouraged by her to participate in the fetal body parts market. This footage is just a preview of the damning and incriminating admissions of Planned Parenthood leaders on our further unreleased tapes, being censored by an unconstitutional gag order from a federal judge in San Francisco.”

08-25-2018, 06:12 AM
Planned Parenthood Receives Over $400 Million Tax Dollars - Baby Meat Market Survives
History continues to reveal the true content of character and organization. From the history of Planned Parenthood, it doesn't seem like its abortions that are being provided, but baby meat for those who are non-human that have thrived on it for decades. How long will the masses have to wait for disclosure of the ET presence on planet Earth. How many babies will be consumed before the truth is finally told? Thanks to the American taxpayers, the killing of babies will continue not matter if your Pro-Choice or not. Your Senate just said yes to more dead babies, which is all about supply and demand.

Veal - Lamb - Baby Meat - Young and tender, which do you eat???

Senate Defeats Amendment Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Busine

Forty-eight senators for more baby parts? Do your research and find out who voted for more funding what isn't approved by God, or the American voters. Forty-eight senators??? Do the American people really know them or what they do???

Once again the United States Senate fell short of producing enough votes to be able to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business. Today the Senate defeated an amendment sponsored by pro-life Senator Rand Paul that would have revoked Federal funding for the nation’s biggest abortion company. Last year, the Senate also fell short of having enough votes to defund Planned Parenthood. The only way the abortion business will be defunded completely is if pro-life voters head to the polls this November and provide the pro-life side a few more votes in the Senate to be able to achieve victory.

Senators voted 45-48 on the defunding amendment, with 60 votes needed to add the provision into a government spending bill. Every Republican voted for the defunding amendment but pro-abortion Republican Senators Susan Collins (Maine) and Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) joined all Democrats to vote against it. “Planned Parenthood ends the lives of 320,000 babies each year, that’s about 900 babies every day,” Paul emphasized in his speech on the Senate floor. “Planned Parenthood received over 400 million dollars of taxpayer money, the government with a wink and a nod tells us that Planned Parenthood doesn’t spend the money on abortions but everybody knows that the taxpayers are really cross-subsidizing Planned Parenthood’s abortion mills.”

Despite the loss, another piece of legislation to defund Panned Parenthood is in the works. House Republicans included a provision stripping federal funding for the abortion organization in the Health and Human Services bill that cleared the Appropriations Committee. That bill awaits a full House vote and Senate approval. Some Planned Parenthood defunding has already taken place during the Trump administration. Planned Parenthood has about $100 million fewer tax dollars to abort unborn babies across the world, thanks to the Trump administration.

The funding cut to the:
http://www.lifenews.com/2018/08/23/senat...-business/

Black Market Profiteering: Planned Parenthood Sells Aborted Baby Parts

Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical sevices, didn't know she was on camera when she disclosed that her organization regularly sells body parts of babies who have been aborted. But an undercover video has revealed the shocking truth. Over lunch, Nucatola told actors who posed as potential buyers of body parts about the gruesome practice.

The Center for Medical Progress, a nonprofit organization, made the video, which reveals the extent of Planned Parenthood’s lack of regard for the life of unborn children. The actors told Nucatola, who has had a supervisory role nationally for Planned Parenthood since 2009, that they needed the body parts for their human biologics company.

Nucatola assured them that would be no problem. “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.” Planned Parenthood makes up to $100 per body part, and Nucatola told the undercover actors, “I’d say a lot of people want liver.” That is why, she explained, “most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps.”

At the beginning of each day, Nucatola said, she has “a huddle” with the abortionists to determine which baby body parts are in the highest demand, so they can utilize whichever procedure will work best to salvage them. The selling of parts of the bodies of aborted babies is a violation of federal law — a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $500,000. Nucatola told the “buyers” that the national Planned Parenthood office has concerns about its legal liability, which is why such things are discussed “behind closed doors.”

Besides, she noted, “laws are up to interpretation.” In another video clip, Planned Parenthood President and CEO Cecile Richardson is seen praising Nucatola’s effort in this area. “She’s amazing,” Richardson exclaims.

Dr. Nucatola teaches:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/he...baby-parts

10-24-2018, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 11:30 PM by Thinker.)
True Story/Movie Planned Parenthood & Gates Foundation Won't Talk About - Watch It!!!
Trailer -- Gosnell: The Trial Of The World's Most Prolific Serial Killer...BANNED By Media, Hellywood And Other Murderering Libs...

Posted By: Watchman on Wednesday, 24-Oct-2018

Friends,

We wanted to bring you the stunning news that the Gosnell Movie is changing minds across America.

Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer is breaking through the mainstream media coverup and attempts to suppress the film and people are responding. A University of Central Florida student Kathy Zhu has tweeted that the film has moved her from pro-choice to pro-life.

“Yesterday, I was pro-choice. I believed that women should have a say & the gov shouldn’t be interfering w/ our lives,” she wrote to her 50,000 followers.

“Today, I’m pro-life. After watching #Gosnell & doing in-depth research, I finally understand the horrors of loopholes in late term abortions. Pls go watch Gosnell.”

And then Patrick Courrielche tweeted that:

"The Gosnell movie singlehandedly changed my mind on abortion." We have heard many stories like that. We showed a liberal friend an early cut of the film and he left the theater and started chain-smoking declaring: "I'll have to rethink everything". That is why we made the Gosnell Movie - not to make people think a particular thing but to bring facts to people and to make them think again. As journalists and filmmakers it is all we want to do.

This is why the mainstream media have wanted to suppress the Gosnell story and movie. This is why they won't review the film, this is why NPR refused to accept our ad, and this is why Facebook is still blocking our advertisements (50 and counting now). The Gosnell trial was in a court of law. Witnesses were not allowed to spout propaganda or talking points. Everything they said had to be backed up by evidence. It was the truth about abortion. And the Gosnell Movie is based on transcripts of that truth and when people hear that truth it shakes their beliefs.

The Gosnell Movie has faced unprecedented attacks but it is breaking box office records. Despite a media blackout it was in the top 10 on the opening weekend and was the number 1 independent movie across the US. We need to keep this momentum growing. Even though it was popular some theaters have mysteriously removed it from their roster. But the numbers continue to grow. We need you to continue to go and see the film. It's PG 13 - there is no gore or horror - just facts that are making people across the US think again.

The list of theaters still playing the movie can be found here: http://www.gosnellmovie.com/theaters/

If you have seen it already please go again and bring a group - even a couple of friends. If it isn't playing near you then many people are buying tickets online anyway to support the film and send a message to Hollywood and the mainstream media that the coverup stops now. Some people have said they are buying tickets in memory of all the victims of Gosnell's abortion mill.

Please do what you can so we can get the truth out.

Thank You.

TRAILER... IN LINK BELOW:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...ead=109984

12-20-2018, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2018 05:48 AM by Thinker.)
Former Employees Expose Planned Parenthood Sale: Light or Dark Meat...Leg or Thigh???
No more baby meat to be sold out of Nashville???

For some, it could be good news, and others bad, on the reasons for the loss of jobs. In the U.S. alone, 900 children a day are being aborted by people of color. Several employees of a Nashville Planned Parenthood voiced concerns this week that the abortion facility put money ahead of patients’ well-being. Their comments echo what other former employees also have said about the abortion giant’s true priorities. Two weeks ago, the Nashville facility announced that it had stopped doing abortions for “a period of quality improvement.” Spokeswoman Tereva Parham said they were struggling to find a new abortionist, but they hope to eventually resume doing abortions. ("God" is Speaking Up On This One...no doctor will come!!!)

Looking for more answers, the Nashville Scene interviewed four local Planned Parenthood employees, some of whom lost their jobs after it stopped doing abortions. Each said something similar, “New management prioritized money over patients.” (Where's the money going...Christmas presents???) According to the report: “… all describe a turbulent six months leading up to the announcement. Some learned of the news by email, while others found out when they checked a work schedule and noticed their name no longer appeared on it.”

More from the report:
https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/19/form...motivated/

When Donald Trump stopped the flow of almost half a billion dollars going out of the U.S. for non-Americans to have Planned Parenthood abortions...etc, it was on of the first things he stopped as president of United States. Melinda Gates of the Gates Foundation was not happy and criticized Trump for the removal of funds. To make up the loss and keep those abortions going, the Gates Foundation donated $375 million dollars.
https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/m...cks/203969

Where Planned Parenthood has failed, is they left out the meaning of life when it comes to educating women and men on safe sex. Missing from the pages of handouts is the history of the spirit within, that is murdered by an abortion. Have you had an abortion??? The spirit of that child still lives and yes for some that can be frighting to know that upon death, or by other means, you will meet the spirits of the children you've aborted. Are you ready???

Charles Hudson Ayahuasca Experience, Meets the Children That He and His Wife Aborted in Their Early Years...Aborted Children Live!!!

Nydia Vazquez Ayahuasca Experience Meeting the Spirit of the Child She Lost at Birth...Life is Everlasting!!!

What would the world be like, if water and gardens replaced abortions???

What would the world be like if the people really knew the value of "LIFE???" Water is "LIFE!!!" Why isn't the Gates Foundation promoting life, instead of taking it??? Why won't the Gates Foundation put water wells in the villages of the children they give vaccinations to??? Can a child be healthy given a vaccine without food or water??? History of vaccinations makes one wonder...why don't the Amish get sick...no vaccines, but plenty of water.

WATER...IS IT THE ANSWER TO A HEALTHY BODY AND LONG LIFE???

(How many water wells can that did for poor third world villages???)

Water is food, who want to feed Africans for life and profits???

Who keeps the water hidden, so profits from the poor can continue???

Africa’s Hidden Water Wealth

FOR a continent where more than 300 million people lack access to safe drinking water, Africa is sitting on a lot of it. The journal Environmental Research Letters recently published a set of maps of groundwater resources in Africa, the results of two years of research led by the British Geological Survey and financed by the British Department for International Development. The research showed that in Africa the volume of water naturally stored underground within the cracks and pores of rocks is much larger (possibly 20 times more) than the 8,000 cubic miles of water visible in lakes and rivers.

This water holds enormous potential to help people and nations move out of poverty, produce more food and better adapt to climate change.

But it also could lead to tensions between neighboring countries. At least 45 transboundary aquifers have been identified in Africa so far, and competition sometimes leads to serious tensions. However, since groundwater moves very slowly (usually less than three feet per day), shared aquifers should be seen as vehicles for cooperation, rather than competition, and identifying and characterizing the aquifers is the first step.

Recognizing this, in December 2011 (what happened???) the United Nations General Assembly called upon its members to begin working toward a common goal: the effective management of their shared groundwater resources.

At the moment:
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/18/opini...ealth.html

01-10-2019, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 12:57 AM by Thinker.)
Planned Parenthood Exposed & More People Join Pro-Life Movement!
Comments are everything!

Lori Harris - 8 hours ago

Long time listener, first time commenter. This time I have to—the Spirit of the Lord is upon me...as He most certainly is upon her. She encapsulates every issue I’ve studied out for years in one testimony with such newly-woken urgency and appeal—it’s perfect for sharing with friends and family that don’t know anything yet but need to know the real truth quickly.

A wave is cresting; people are about to come to the top of their long sleep and see the truth, and her story will help in a big way.

If I could, I’d be part of her Salt-Lampers group in a heartbeat. Praying now in tandem with her and her people in Jesus’ mighty and authority. In addition, I thank you for all you do at SGT Report. You are a blessing to many.

Keep fighting under the banner of Truth.

A story, the Gates Foundation will never talk about, that its your duty too! The only way for the planet to heal, is to save the children, and teach the "REAL" education of life!

THERE IS A TIME TO EVERY PURPOSE UNDER HEAVEN, AND THAT WOULD BE NOW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Q" Movement Serving "GOD," Trump, & You, What Will You Do, It's Time To Know!!! Thinker 48 9,179 Yesterday 07:10 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Book Of 0010110 - Universal Message To People of Earth - Portal Opening!!! Thinker 27 4,540 01-10-2019 01:52 AM
  Good People Trapped In A Bad System, Trump Combining NSA, CiA, & FBI??? Thinker 70 22,126 01-06-2019 12:14 PM
Exclamation King Of Kings The Only Non Jew To Be Worshiped By Them Who United All People People4People 4 1,891 12-30-2018 11:45 AM
  Brexit Mess Planned All Along To Thwart The Will Of The People - David Icke Thinker 17 2,269 12-14-2018 01:14 PM
  125 Year Old Woman Claimed Smoking Pot Everyday Was Her Secret to Long Life Informant101 18 4,513 12-11-2018 04:37 AM
  12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Dr. Jordan Peterson Thinker 6 2,243 11-05-2018 05:46 AM
  Puerto Rico: Mayor Arrested, Trump Vindicated, & People have Power Restored! Thinker 10 1,732 07-30-2018 05:09 PM
  Farrakhan Explains Why Trump Became President & the Plot Against His Life! Thinker 2 1,568 07-09-2018 08:03 PM
Exclamation The Life of a Plastic Water Bottle People4People 2 1,304 05-10-2018 07:22 PM
  The Global Conspiracy Scheme that Screwed Up Your Life Thinker 6 2,345 04-19-2018 06:25 PM
Question America's Wealthiest Families - How Many Pay Taxes Or Give Back To The People? People4People 3 2,298 02-20-2018 09:42 AM
  Anti-Human? People That Desire More Chaos & Violence in the World - Your Neighbor? Thinker 2 878 08-25-2017 12:24 PM
  Groups Of People That Support Human Slavery Through Their Ignorance groovinlv 1 827 05-08-2017 02:10 PM
  9 year old discusses the meaning of life and the universe Thinker 2 1,715 06-27-2016 09:11 PM
Last Post: fr3d
  Blacks Show White People What's Coming With Big Pharma Profits that are #1! Thinker 0 1,120 05-23-2016 12:00 PM
  What is Falun Gong (Falun Dafa) - Chinese Gov. Fear of People Learning Powers Within Thinker 0 1,337 01-26-2016 04:21 PM
  Secret Societies Fellowship of the New Life Thinker 0 1,285 10-03-2015 02:08 PM
  September 23 2015 What will happen? What have world cults planned? Thinker 1 1,391 09-22-2015 10:17 AM
  Louise Hay - 40 mins everyday to CHANGE your life FOREVER Thinker 0 1,385 09-17-2015 02:02 PM