Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
People Who Worship Opinion News like Glen Beck & Keith Olbermann
10-18-2011, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2011 01:23 AM by omnimenice.)
People Who Worship Opinion News like Glen Beck & Keith Olbermann
Opinion newscasters should be viewed as a brand. They become brands so they can get PAID.
When Beck worked for Fox, he was paid 3 million a year PLUS his radio show, endorsements and Investments. Do you really think he would pat liberals on the back for doing something good? Hell NO!
Why? He has bills! Just like the rest of us.

These dickheads have carved out a niche in the market for their brand of opinions. Which means regardless of what happens in the world. Their opinions WILL NOT CHANGE. They will continue to hold the same ideology until the day they die. Because they are brands and not individuals.

These people twist facts, use fuzzy math and selectively leave out items to make their BRAND more appealing to their demographic.

Don’t buy the lie and think for yourself!

" Have You Ever Grown anything in the garden of the mind " - Mr. Rogers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2011, 11:45 AM
RE: People Who Worship Opinion News like Glen Beck & Keith Olbermann
(10-18-2011 01:19 AM)omnimenice Wrote:  Opinion newscasters should be viewed as a brand. They become brands so they can get PAID.
When Beck worked for Fox, he was paid 3 million a year PLUS his radio show, endorsements and Investments. Do you really think he would pat liberals on the back for doing something good? Hell NO!
Why? He has bills! Just like the rest of us.

These dickheads have carved out a niche in the market for their brand of opinions. Which means regardless of what happens in the world. Their opinions WILL NOT CHANGE. They will continue to hold the same ideology until the day they die. Because they are brands and not individuals.

These people twist facts, use fuzzy math and selectively leave out items to make their BRAND more appealing to their demographic.

Don’t buy the lie and think for yourself!

Making your own opinion, seems to be getting harder and harder these days. I will usually just present mine, people can make their minds if they want, I wont take anything as truth. Science and media are lying/not telling the whole story.

Informant101, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2011.
10-18-2011, 10:48 PM
Lots of commies on this site telling people what they should and shouldn't do, speaking on things they do not study to back up their blanket ignorance. You got beef with people who worship what? You should be down on wallstreet fighting against rich people you commie. A lot of people on this site have ruined what was once a good thing.

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
10-18-2011, 11:41 PM
(10-18-2011 10:48 PM)UCOMusic Wrote:  Lots of commies on this site telling people what they should and shouldn't do, speaking on things they do not study to back up their blanket ignorance. You got beef with people who worship what? You should be down on wallstreet fighting against rich people you commie. A lot of people on this site have ruined what was once a good thing.

I have a problem with people who blindly follow TV personalities who use your dumb ass to live in luxury
As far as communism. The Patriot Act has already removed any freedom Americans once shared.

As far as protesting the rich, I work in a truck factory. I will never be “rich”. But I do know I get fucked everyday by the corruption of their system. So ***** them right back.

We need to file bankruptcy and follow the Constitution like it’s the word of god.

" Have You Ever Grown anything in the garden of the mind " - Mr. Rogers
10-18-2011, 11:43 PM
I have beef with people telling me how I should view something. Either choose your words more carefully or move to North Korea.

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
10-19-2011, 10:34 PM
(10-18-2011 11:41 PM)omnimenice Wrote:  
(10-18-2011 10:48 PM)UCOMusic Wrote:  Lots of commies on this site telling people what they should and shouldn't do, speaking on things they do not study to back up their blanket ignorance. You got beef with people who worship what? You should be down on wallstreet fighting against rich people you commie. A lot of people on this site have ruined what was once a good thing.

I have a problem with people who blindly follow TV personalities who use your dumb ass to live in luxury
As far as communism. The Patriot Act has already removed any freedom Americans once shared.

As far as protesting the rich, I work in a truck factory. I will never be “rich”. But I do know I get fucked everyday by the corruption of their system. So ***** them right back.

We need to file bankruptcy and follow the Constitution like it’s the word of god.

I agree! People are so conditioned to being conditioned, that they don't even realize that a specific political view point is being sold to them as a product. For the majority of people, it's much easier to pick a flavor of commentator that basically reflects some of their views, than to do the Work of thinking for themselves.

Before considering that the U.S. file for bankruptcy. I think closing agencies such as the Dept of Education and closing 1/2 of the military bases abroad should be the first step. Unless we cut spending and make fundamental changes, we'll be in the same position we are today. Debt junkies.

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
10-25-2011, 01:45 PM
UCOMusic: again .. i totally agree with you!
10-25-2011, 07:25 PM
(10-25-2011 01:45 PM)nturegrl Wrote:  UCOMusic: again .. i totally agree with you!

I'm glad someone here does! ;)

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Stories Being Removed From Realist News People4People 2 7,789 07-10-2016 05:16 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  Bob Dylan Breaking News Reporter1 0 4,711 08-05-2012 10:46 PM
Last Post: Reporter1
  THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING HERE IN REALIST NEWS. Sky-Rifter 5 7,538 03-18-2012 09:19 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Worst F.B.I. Top Official Lost Three Law Suits Terrorizing Innocent People Jerry Atlansky 0 5,858 02-22-2012 01:05 AM
Last Post: Jerry Atlansky