Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
P4P is out of control posting threads
12-25-2011, 10:02 PM
P4P is out of control posting threads
For fucks sake man!

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2011, 06:32 PM
RE: P4P is out of control posting threads
What ive notice is some people have more than one forum handled. Sad...

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.

most recent app
12-31-2011, 06:18 AM
Heart RE: P4P is out of control posting threads
He says he - Lovez all you guys toos.*<3

*!^~^!* .. is what he said.

I enjoy philosophical discussions amongst my finest peers.* I'm very eccentric, highly-sincere.
I hate discrimination against other members, I Willz fight for your rights.*<3

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=500000

^CLICK For Random Objections.*!^_^!*
01-01-2012, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 06:18 PM by People4People.)
Pot Calling The Kettle Black
(12-25-2011 10:02 PM)UCOMusic Wrote:  For fucks sake man!

For someone who has more threads than me, I find it funny that you would complain about it. Would the real problem be, that I get to the story before you do and post it?

This is about news, and yes, I love posting information !!!!!

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
01-28-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Pot Calling The Kettle Black
(01-01-2012 08:19 PM)People4People Wrote:  
(12-25-2011 10:02 PM)UCOMusic Wrote:  For fucks sake man!

For someone who has more threads than me, I find it funny that you would complain about it. Would the real problem be, that I get to the story before you do and post it?

This is about news, and yes, I love posting information !!!!!

Problem is, if anyone does have a story that you didn't waste your entire day trolling for, it is going to be pushed so far down the forum front page, that it will never be seen. You are in a way, ruining this news site. I have already moved this site link to the bottom of my news bookmarks because of all the crap being posted here now instead of actual, important news stories. THAT'S why Joe is losing ad revenue. Folks like myself that came here to find real links to factual news stories that are IMPORTANT, are leaving and not coming back. I hope admin is happy with you guys. I've posted it before and I'll post it here, Karma is a b****.

creekrat, proud member of Realist News since Jan 2012.
01-28-2012, 03:11 AM
Tongue RE: Pot Calling The Kettle Black
Problem is, if anyone does have a story that you didn't waste your entire day trolling for, it is going to be pushed so far down the forum front page, that it will never be seen. You are in a way, ruining this news site. I have already moved this site link to the bottom of my news bookmarks because of all the crap being posted here now instead of actual, important news stories. THAT'S why Joe is losing ad revenue. Folks like myself that came here to find real links to factual news stories that are IMPORTANT, are leaving and not coming back. I hope admin is happy with you guys. I've posted it before and I'll post it here, Karma is a b****.
[/quote]

For someone who just joined the site, you don't have much room to talk, and don't have a clue about the numbers. Not only has this website continued to pick up members, the daily number of people who come here, and not be members has also gone up.

i guess you should just go back to where ever it was that you were before. Life is about options, and I'm sure no one will look for you when you leave.

01-28-2012, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 01:24 PM by creekrat.)
[/quote]

For someone who just joined the site, you don't have much room to talk, and don't have a clue about the numbers. Not only has this website continued to pick up members, the daily number of people who come here, and not be members has also gone up.

i guess you should just go back to where ever it was that you were before. Life is about options, and I'm sure no one will look for you when you leave.

OH my, I think I'm gonna cry. That hurt so bad P4P. You and CD1 don't seem to understand. This is not you're funky little world, where you come to look to garner respect in your apparently meaningless life.

Hmmmm, I wonder why there is thread about you posting too much. Could it be cause you are as bad as CD1 and you need to chill???? Besides the fact that you support his insane self. Whatever merit you and CD1 put on post counts or views doesn't even register to normal people like myself. JOE himself is the one who said his ad revenue is down, THATS A FACT. When I have JOINED or POSTED on this site really means nothing except in your little internet world that is the size of a backwoods hillbilly trailer park. You cannot convince regular people that your post count or join date means that you are some kind of professor of truths. It's whether or not you have relevant stories to human kinds well being, and whether it can be proven beyond a doubt. You are not even a journalist, you are a cut n copier. Stick to posting factual news links as opposed to blogs and opinions. Just please be more discerning as to what is NEWS. Work on that and you will not get called out, for real.

P4P said...
the daily number of people who come here, and not be members has also gone up.

Umm, yeah, what does that tell you??? They are NOT coming back smart guy. Nobody wants to see 28 posts on the front page by you and CD1 (I counted last night), get real man.

01-29-2012, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2012 07:03 AM by People4People.)
P4P said...
the daily number of people who come here, and not be members has also gone up.

Umm, yeah, what does that tell you??? They are NOT coming back smart guy. Nobody wants to see 28 posts on the front page by you and CD1 (I counted last night), get real man.

[/quote]

There have been many like you Creekrat, and your screen name seems to describe you well, that have come and gone. If people weren't interested in what I post, there wouldn't be anyone looking at them. Everyone who comes to this website has the choice to view what they wish.

Sorry, you can't handle it. Why don't you follow through with your threat, and go somewhere else!

You need to worry about what it is that you post, and if people even care. Get over yourself.

01-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Wow, you guys are very confused and posts senseless things that boggle the mind. I never threatened to leave, Connectingdots1 threatened to leave, read his post. Both of you guys try to put words in peoples mouths. I know, that you know, that people won't go back and read all that was said in the thread and they will probably read the most recent posts and see your lies, and believe it. Obviously from the almost instant 70+ views on my post last night, folks are interested. It was big news and still is. I caught it LIVE bud.

Now I do not want to blow my own horn as this kind of merit means ZIP to me. Got it? I am a very humble man. I am a REALIST. It means NOTHING to me as to how many people saw it. It also went VIRAL almost immediately. That wasn't my doing nor do I want credit. I do it for my fellow humans well being. So they can see whats happening FOR REAL in the world. Get it yet???

You are correct, my name fits. I grew up in a part of the city where we had a super cool creek nearby that stretched for miles and miles. Lots of creeks as a matter of fact. As a kid we spent very much time playing, hiking, bike riding and discovering nature. It was one of the best places to have grown up in America, I guarantee it. Yes, I am a creekrat at heart. Sorry if you missed out on stuff like that.

01-29-2012, 09:27 PM
(01-29-2012 07:02 AM)People4People Wrote:  There have been many like you Creekrat, and your screen name seems to describe you well, that have come and gone. If people weren't interested in what I post, there wouldn't be anyone looking at them. Everyone who comes to this website has the choice to view what they wish.

Sorry, you can't handle it. Why don't you follow through with your threat, and go somewhere else!

You need to worry about what it is that you post, and if people even care. Get over yourself.

Ya...I'm still waiting for him to leave also...but you gotta admit though it's funny watching him squirm out of every lie he spews out.
what's funny is hearing him brag about views...

He has 5 threads, 34 posts and 12 Hours, 38 Minutes, 57 Seconds of being on this forum and his video,the biggest one has 188 views and that includes all his own traffic to it...gotta love how this guy adds up his non-sense and assumes everyone is listening to him. lol

anyhow I would spend too much time on him as he's already been branded a Troll by all accounts here on this forum...and that was easy to figure out just by reading his comments in other truthers threads...and of course because you posts Ron Paul...something he obviously doesn't like.

just disregard his posts and soon no one will pay attention to his lies and deceits.
01-30-2012, 01:23 AM
(01-29-2012 09:27 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  
(01-29-2012 07:02 AM)People4People Wrote:  There have been many like you Creekrat, and your screen name seems to describe you well, that have come and gone. If people weren't interested in what I post, there wouldn't be anyone looking at them. Everyone who comes to this website has the choice to view what they wish.

Ya...I'm still waiting for him to leave also...but you gotta admit though it's funny watching him squirm out of every lie he spews out.
what's funny is hearing him brag about views...

He has 5 threads, 34 posts and 12 Hours, 38 Minutes, 57 Seconds of being on this forum and his video,the biggest one has 188 views and that includes all his own traffic to it...gotta love how this guy adds up his non-sense and assumes everyone is listening to him. lol

anyhow I would spend too much time on him as he's already been branded a Troll by all accounts here on this forum...and that was easy to figure out just by reading his comments in other truthers threads...and of course because you posts Ron Paul...something he obviously doesn't like.

just disregard his posts and soon no one will pay attention to his lies and deceits.

Keep it up connectingdogs. Ron Paul is the MAN. RON PAUL 2012!! For Truth, Liberty, Justice and The American Way!

CD1, You are an idiot. Trying to put words in peoples mouths AGAIN, you are quite the freak. Hopefully Ron Paul becomes POTUS and cuts off Canada from all aid. You can nurse your broken neck on a real health care system where you take care of yourself.

I am not here trying to lie to anyone about anything. I am not like you, trying to convince people of things. I have posted SOLID news links and important stories. You lagged on getting to the Occupy Oakland post and so did your mini-me, people4people. Your bad.

Look above folks, read my posts, CD1 is a bald face liar. I don't care about post views, that's connectingdogs1's, whole life. Seeing how many people he can get to look at his constantly insane rants. This guy is messed up and needs mental help.

Buy any silver you can afford folks, it's better than waiting until you can afford a generic valued csml!! Keep an eye on the POS, it's already down in Asia as of this post. If the Euro/USD comes down this week, so will the POS!!

03-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Aaaaaaah good to see nothing changes here... carry on then.

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
03-13-2012, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 12:59 PM by Fiat Facade.)
P4P's posts are a positive contribution to this forum. If any forum member doesn't like a particular thread, please ignore it. As long as no one is insulting anyone else, it's all good. If anything is off-topic, I'll move it to the sandbox forum.

Things have been going very smoothly here for the last few weeks, let's stay positive and continue to help each other. No need for this thread to remain open.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  R ther tooo mant new threads posted on the main page? etuHad4 5 5,530 06-23-2011 01:40 PM
Last Post: ScientificBeing