Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
NWO Elitist Makes Stunning Declaration “Powerful People Are Scared!”
02-09-2015, 11:05 PM
NWO Elitist Makes Stunning Declaration “Powerful People Are Scared!”

ALEX JONES TO RETIRE??? What does Alex know?
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...04698.html

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2015, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 11:47 PM by Thinker.)
Denver airport - the gateway for underground cities?
2012 & DENVER AIRPORT CONSPIRACY SHOCKER!

The Denver Airport and the The Ultimate Secret of Lincoln Cathedral – Here’s What They Have In Common and Won’t Teach You In Any School.
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/0...60636.html

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
02-10-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: NWO Elitist Makes Stunning Declaration “Powerful People Are Scared!”
"Powerful People Scared"

LOL!!!!!!

Anytime an article starts with "NWO Insider Reaveals...", well, that's when I know it's complete BS!

Powerful people are counting on you to continue DOING NOTHING.

Powerful people are counting on you to continue "waiting for the world to change".

Powerful people are counting on you to continue playing on the internet endlessly.

Powerful people know that if they paint themselves as "scared" you will be imbued with a false sense of security, so you can continue doing all of the above.

Powerful people are changing the world, they are not scared of those "waiting for the world to change".

Here's the secret:

YOU are powerful. YOU can change the world if you just stop believing the hype, get off the internet, and DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY CHANGE YOUR WORLD.

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
02-11-2015, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 09:02 AM by People4People.)
The Internet Is A Big Part Of The Powerplay Game
(02-10-2015 03:53 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  "Powerful People Scared"

LOL!!!!!!

Anytime an article starts with "NWO Insider Reaveals...", well, that's when I know it's complete BS!

Powerful people are counting on you to continue DOING NOTHING.

Powerful people are counting on you to continue "waiting for the world to change".

Powerful people are counting on you to continue playing on the internet endlessly.

Powerful people know that if they paint themselves as "scared" you will be imbued with a false sense of security, so you can continue doing all of the above.

Powerful people are changing the world, they are not scared of those "waiting for the world to change".

Here's the secret:

YOU are powerful. YOU can change the world if you just stop believing the hype, get off the internet, and DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY CHANGE YOUR WORLD.

February 11, 2015

Thanks to those who have shared information on the internet, many NWO plans have had to be revised. Thanks to those who spend their time getting the truth out through the internet, that many result in change for the better.

We are a collective and the internet has been the best method to allow connections that could never be any other way.

Anytime I see NWO, I think of all the presidents who have for decades continued to preach the word. New World Order (NWO) allows the world to see the faces of those who call for it, and the actions they are using to try to make it happen. Wars aren't b.s....they are part of a NWO!

Doing nothing is staying silent, and any information does make a difference. Stories could be full of hype, but I have yet to find one that doesn't lead me to some useful information, or history. Just because one is waiting on the world to change...doesn't mean they are idle. Just a thought can change the world...as well as information that expands the mind. It doesn't matter what it is, if it makes someone think. Is the story true, is it false...the search for the truth will always expand the mind!

Nothing about Realist News is playing on the Internet!

Nothing about Realist News can be associated with playing!

Not one article posted on Realist News has failed to inspire the mind to think about it! Not one opinion...good or bad on Realist News, has never failed to simulate a mind. Some even create more intrigue and discussion about what it reveals. Powerful people are afraid of the truth...money won't buy the next life! There is fear in the world of those who have ruled it by money....TRUTH!!!

Yes, we are all powerful! Yes, everyone can make change for the better! If the hype was really a scare factor, people would already be living underground...no one is running. The internet is the only reason I have the knowledge that I have today! The only thing people need to get off of is the television, that is what is stunting the brain...NOT THE INTERNET! Not only has the information I have gained on it been useful, there isn't a soul in the world I wouldn't be comfortable, or less than, that I could not sit down and have an interesting and intellectual conversation with.

There is not one college educated person that I without a degree feel has more intelligence, because they have a piece of paper that says so. It hasn't been the life I lived before the internet that has made a difference for me, but the education beyond anything I could imagine that has come from it. I'm working with children, the elderly, and the homeless. I encourage all to use the internet! I teach a class on how to travel without a dime. I am showing people how to expand their minds through the internet.

How are you giving back to society, living in the woods away from those who could really use your help?

Does moving to the middle of a forest make a difference for change?

There is only one thing that people should spend more time at, and that is talking to their Creator! The only people who fear death, are those who know that their actions and words of the life they have lived will not get them through to the next world of happiness and joy, but many will be heading to a world of darkness and misery. I'm surrounded by people from all nations, races, backgrounds, and thought! I always encourage the use of the internet, and tell people to turn off their televisions.

New World Order is a real thing that is wanted by some and not by all. When you have a father and son from the same family, who have been president of the U.S. repeating it, can't call it hype but a dream they have for ownership of the world. If people will take the time to look at the history of all those who use the word NWO from the 1% world, it will also open the doors to why they want it. It will contain the truth! It will enslave the people! It will let evil walk, kill, and do whatever it want without repercussions!

The INTERNET...the fastest way to information and the truth...keep the fingers tapping and empower the mind!

There are over 300,000 results on Youtube how people have used the internet for a means to live, so it isn't just an educational stimulator, but one that can also put a dollar in your pocket.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...e+internet

Waiting for truth and history to make a difference.

Waiting for the world to change...for the better!

No Justice...No Peace...

Friendship/Love/Trust/Respect/Unity for all living things...

Namaste

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
02-11-2015, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 11:30 AM by mcetcher.)
RE: NWO Elitist Makes Stunning Declaration “Powerful People Are Scared!”
(02-11-2015 08:59 AM)People4People Wrote:  How are you giving back to society, living in the woods away from those who could really use your help?

Does moving to the middle of a forest make a difference for change?

I think we both agree that the internet can be a powerful tool for change for the good. However, one mustn't limit one's self to the notion that it is the be-all-and-end-all of modern education. Two words: Power outage. At that point, a book and a candle would trump the entire world wide web.

I solve societal problems by not creating and contributing to the problems in the first place. Not only have I stopped contributing to the problems, but through hands on teaching, I am empowering others with the knowledge to do the same.

You post so much pro-aboriginal stuff yet fail to see my stance.

Those who rail against the 'NWO' often do so, while immersed in the 'NWO', dependent on their rulers for every aspect of their lives.

People calling out the NWO, do so while founding the NWO through taxes, through the buying selling and trading of FIAT currency and gold and silver, through their dependence on the government for basic human necessities like WATER and ENERGY, through living in inefficient dwellings, and working useless NWO jobs.

So what your are really asking me PeopleforPeople, is:

"How does living in harmony with nature, protecting a huge patch of old-growth forest, opting out of the system, providing for yourself, using sustainable low-tech solutions to provide water heat and energy and food, trying to trade as little money, and use as little gas as possible; AND show hundreds of people per year how THEY can do the same, HOW DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR CHANGE!?!??"

Maybe you need to go back and read the aboriginal code of ethics you posted.

I agree that sharing information is good. Look, we're doing it right now. Buuuut, at some point, when you know the world is fvcked up beyond belief, you have to decide that it is time take physical action towards a solution (not thoughts, not internet posts, not ideas, REAL PHYSICAL ACTIONS), rather than continue an endless discussion about the problem. We know the problem. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

YOU are the NWO, stop pointing fingers and fix your own way of living.

[Image: full.jpg]

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked Inuit People on the daily earth wobble, sun moon and stars out of place AdamAntium 0 1,646 10-24-2018 09:17 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Dangers of Gang Stalking: High tech advantage over unknowing mainstream people TheDove 5 2,500 08-14-2018 12:57 AM
Last Post: TheDove
  Missing people? Joanna76 4 3,573 08-09-2018 09:35 PM
  AI's and the people that run them TheDove 0 1,536 07-29-2018 04:04 PM
Video Infowars - Triple Murder In Fresno Fueled By Hatred Of White People AdamAntium 0 2,906 04-19-2017 01:25 PM
  Update: Claim made for hydrogen 'wonder material' super-powerful rocket fuel etuHad4 1 3,397 02-27-2017 09:17 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
Video Hillary Supporters React To Stunning Trump Victory AdamAntium 2 2,805 11-09-2016 01:13 PM
  When nannystate fails people go crazy Arctic 0 1,969 06-07-2016 01:34 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  Haiti $20 Billion In Gold & Minerals - Owner (Master?) - Slaves to Mine It (People?) Thinker 1 3,307 05-17-2016 06:26 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  The President of the United States: The People Speak Thinker 1 2,081 04-09-2016 10:26 PM
  People tortured to obtain false information to go to war on a lie in Iraq Thinker 2 2,531 03-30-2016 02:33 PM
  Establishment Makes Its Move: Promotes Retired Marine General as 3rd Party Candidate Thinker 2 1,928 03-28-2016 01:50 PM
Shocked Inventions By Teens For "All" People Suppressed By Corporate Greed People4People 3 8,752 03-22-2016 04:06 PM
  Move Over Homeless People! - 100,000 Refugees to Arrive in 180 American Cities.... Thinker 2 2,720 03-18-2016 09:18 AM
  A Stunning Chart: What’s Uncle Sam’s Largest Asset? It’ll Haunt us for Years! Thinker 3 2,186 03-12-2016 08:03 AM
  Politicians ejecting truth & people out of rooms where they speak Thinker 1 1,947 03-12-2016 07:03 AM
  Hundreds of New People Join Syrian Volunteer Forces to Fight against NWO Terrorism Thinker 1 2,085 03-09-2016 05:13 AM
  Over 68K people call for Bill Clinton’s arrest over alleged electioneering Super Tue Thinker 1 2,296 03-05-2016 12:33 AM
  Monsanto is Suing California for Telling People the Truth About Its Chemicals Thinker 1 2,108 03-04-2016 09:27 PM
  Venezuela Brutalized & Sanctioned for saying no to GMO? People Starving! Thinker 3 2,535 03-02-2016 12:25 PM