Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Not Many People Know About The City 1200 Feet Below Detroit
06-26-2016, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 04:38 AM by Thinker.)
(Headline Story in Last Reply)

"From a 2nd Lieutenant Straight to Full Colonel in Order to Get Access to Inner Earth"

Why is New York City building a subway so deep?

Why are Wallmart Truckers talking about underground cities?

Why is the government lying about it all?

This is an incredible first-hand account from a US Air Force Colonel about the inside of our Planet.
Hard to believe?

The television has been telling you the truth, but most thought it was fiction. What is really happening at the bottom of the world - Doorway to the Inner Earth?

The sunk U.S. Navy ships and lives lost in a war against another life force - Suppressed information and the reason why all nations are in Antarctica!

GATEWAY TO THE INNER EARTH!
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-the-pa...all+Whites

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2016, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 04:39 AM by Thinker.)
The Master Plan for The Event Will Not Change
The Master Plan for The Event Will Not Change. The Master Plan for The Event Will Not Change
Lightworkers Are Called To BE Their True Selves Now 50 Year Transformational Window 1975 to 2025.

What is The Event?

Who are the hostile forces that hate humans?

08-07-2016, 12:27 AM
The Zionists, Freemasons, and NASA's Biggest Secret

09-17-2016, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2016 04:12 PM by Thinker.)
ARE THE JEWS ALIEN LIZARDS ? I thought it was a crazy idea until I studied it
Something's going on with aliens and the Jews. I don't know exactly what but I do know 100% sure that we are in grave danger. Top of the Jews/ the false Jews, whatever you want to call it want to realize the NWO, New World Order, they want to rule the world from a great Israel, this is called ZION.

The white race and the US have to be terminated.because the white man always stopped their plans in the past and the US is last beacon of freedom, believe it or not. Especially because the Americans have guns THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT ON EARTH THAT CAN PROTECT THEMSELVES AGAINST A JEW CONTROLLED GOVERNMENT THAT WANTS TO EXTERMINATE THEM.

I put it in capitals because it's so incredibly important.

You want to live? Contact congress, of course many of them are bought, Aipac, but they voted against 'Obama's', the Jews that control him, gun control law.

Anyway you look at it, you have to take action, what a lot of people that have woken up don't seem to understand is THAT YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! You cannot know, discuss it, nothing will happen, only the people with power can save us, CONGRESS.

Fake Jews? - Shapeshifting Lizards?

02-03-2017, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 04:41 AM by Thinker.)
U.S. Gun Owners Holding Up Complete Colinization of Earth
Gun owners and preppers buying more supplies with more and more truth and exposure about UFO and alien life on Earth. Open censorship is our destiny - ALEX COLLIER SAYS EARTH HAS BEEN MENTORED BY ANDROMEDANS/NORDICS

02-03-2017, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 01:56 PM by Thinker.)
HOLOGRAPHIC LIBRARY LEFT BY ANCIENT ALIENS DISCOVERED IN CAVE SYSTEM
HOLOGRAPHIC LIBRARY LEFT BY ANCIENT ALIEN RACE DISCOVERED IN A CAVE SYSTEM ON EARTH. - 2016 - PRESENTED BY PETER MOON.

Ancient Tunnels [Full Documentary]

04-02-2017, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 03:17 PM by Thinker.)
The 37th Parallel or Paranormal Highway is the Most Important Latitude for Sightings
On September 15th, 2011, I printed a web site Press Release on my 37 Degree Latitude Theory, because I started to see a pattern of mutilation cases and UFO sightings not only here in Colorado, but in other states as well. I focused on the 37 Degree Latitude, because of its associations with some pretty interesting places and past events occurring along that stretch.

My “37th Degree Theory” encompasses obviously the 37 Degree Latitude, but also dips into the 36 and 38 as well. Consider the 37 latitude to be a center line of a two lane highway with part of 38 and part of 36 being the left and right lanes. Naming it the 37th was just for simplicity rather than saying, “The 37th with some 36 and some 38 too!”

Now I’m not saying that all animal mutilations or UFO encounters only happen on the 37th which would be ridiculous, because we know these events happen everywhere. For example, I’m currently working on a mutilation case that’s sitting near latitude 42, so what I’m saying is; “The 37 latitude or 37th Parallel, is the most important latitude for sightings”, and this is why.

The 37th Parallel or Paranormal Highway name was coined by Science Channel’s, “Unexplained Files season 2”, “Paranormal Highway of America” episode. This was a one hour episode in which the Science Channel gave me an opportunity to test my theory backing it up with data. This “Highway 37” is what I consider one of many traveled UFO-related highways in the US. Just like the current Interstate 40 or 70, or the past Highway 66 or the Transcontinental Lincoln Highway Interstate 80, we too have many routes that we take travelling across this great country; but some routes are more travelled than others. This too is what I see while investigating UFO’s. There is a current theory, a pretty damn good one that states: “There is an underground tunnel stretching from at least Taos, New Mexico, past Dulce New Mexico, all the way to Area51, in Nevada!” Researchers like, John Lear son of Lear Jet inventor released the Dulce Papers, and John Rhodes, Dulce Base researcher, both confirm this. Other research claims this underground tunnel possibly travels East as well, all the way to Virginia! This all sits on the 37th Parallel! Now you may say, “What are you smokin’ in Colorado?” Well you know what Coloradans are smoking, and yes it’s legal here, but that’s not what vapors this theory.

What my trigger point or light-bulb moment was; In 2011 while seeing a pattern between my UFO and mutilations cases here in Colorado and comparing them to similar cases in Missouri, Colorado had an earthquake, a very shallow earthquake.

On 08/22/2011:
http://www.ufonut.com/the-37th-parallel/

RAND CORP. DOCUMENTS SUPPORTED CREATION OF 14,000 MPH U.S. TUBE-SHUTTLE NETWORK

Many individuals claiming to have seen Reptoids also report that they saw human scientists and/or military personnel present at the scene of their encounter. These experiencer observations indicate that at least one or two rogue or sanctioned intelligence groups are acting in unison with the Reptilian-Humanoid culture. Since most black budget scientific-military projects are conducted from hidden, subterranean command centers, it makes research sense to cross reference Reptoid sightings with known or suspected secret underground scientific-military installations. This is why, for many years, the Reptoids Research Center has been promoting public awareness of Reptilian-Humanoid (Reptoid) cryptids, underground tunnels, advanced tunneling technologies, and secret corporate-military underground bases. Government whistleblowers and retired military personnel have publicly stated that during their employment they observed that our government has a massive network of tunnels, with super velocity trains, linking secret underground bases. (Thomas Castello, the former Dulce Base security officer, reported to an associate that Dulce had a tube-shuttle station linked to several other secret underground bases.)

At first hearing, these statements seem too far-out to be true. We've all seen television shows about tunnels and they always show how expensive, dangerous, and disastrous near-surface tunnel construction can be. So, obviously an undertaking such as constructing a massive, sci-fi-like network of underground tunnels would take too much money and hundreds of years to build! NOT SO, say scientists! In 1972, Robert M. Salter, lead scientist with the Rand Corporation, announced during an interview with LA Times science writer George Getz, that a high speed system could be built using existing (1972) technologies. He also stated that the system should be built for environmental and economic reasons. What kind of speeds was he talking about? Try 10,000 MPH! (Read this June 11, 1972 LA Times article). On August 2nd, 1972, Salter wrote Rand document P-4874. The publication was titled, "The Very High Speed Transit [VHST] System." The 17-page report detailed the technologies involved, possible attained speeds, aspects of economic and security benefits, and potential routes. This document reported achievable passenger speeds at 14,000 MPH!

By 1978, this proposal grew in dimension and attracted serious consideration by Continuity of Government officials, intelligence departments and U.S. military command. That February, Robert Salter submitted report number P-6092, titled, "Trans-Planetary Subway Systems: A Burgeoning Capability." This report updated route maps and extrapolated further upon the economic and technical considerations in planning the system. Even though the National Geographic, History and Sci-Fi channels have programs exposing the underground cities of ancient civilizations (and storage companies), only our imaginations can provide insight into how extensive a national security network of tunnels might be if the Black Operations World (BOW) were given the green light to begin construction. By using conventional 'rock drilling' Tunnel Boring Machines (TBMs), it would take decades to complete. Whereas using the more advanced TBMs, developed by Los Alamos Labs, the construction costs would have been sharply reduced, the time required to build tunnels lessened, and the inherent dangers of loose rock tunneling avoided. (see the actual Los Alamos patents 1, 2, 3). HAS THE VHST SYSTEM BEEN BUILT? According to numerous eyewitnesses and former government employees, the system already exists and is currently being used by the Shadow government, their black ops forces, plus favored corporate entities.

WHY ARE WE TRYING TO GENERATE INTEREST IN THESE DOCUMENTS?

There are many reasons, including:
http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/AllNewArti...uttles.htm

L.A. to N.Y. in Half an Hour: 10,000 Plus M.P.H. Tunnel Train Used for Underground Bases?

April 13, 2012

Note: This article is an add-on to our ongoing series, in conjunction with Dr. Richard Sauder, on the existence of a vast network of underground bases throughout the country. Read part 1 of the series: “Nazi Engineers, Secret U.S. Military Bases, and Elevators To The Subterranean and Submarine Depths.” The Very High Speed Transit System (VHST) was a Rand Corporation concept that was presented to the military industrial complex in the 1970′s. The concept was way ahead of it’s time, exactly what the secret sinister government needed to connect their vast expansions of underground bases throughout the United States and in various regions worldwide. This could offer an explanation for some of the recent strange sounds and booms across the country. The late (and presumably murdered) Phil Schneider spoke about what he called an Electro Magneto Leviton Train System that traveled at speeds in excess of Mach 2. The VHST and its proposed routes, (vast advanced tunnel systems) at the time of it’s conception in the early 1970′s, fit and follow other underground base researchers findings as well as some of my own.

An interesting aspect within the Rand Corp. document is the fact that the tunnels are way to expansive to pump all of the air out at once to create the frictionless environment needed travel at speeds in excess of 10,000+ MPH. The air has to be evacuated from the tunnel system in segments with large crucially timed mechanized door systems as the train passes through each vapor locked section. Electrical and mechanical noises would ensue from such operation of massive airlock doors throughout the tunnel system once the underground bases or VHST were fully operational. During this process strange air like sounds, hums, and mechanized sounds would persist especially if the tunnels were at a depth of 400 – 800 feet (semi shallow in underground base terms). Energy is also returned into the system as the trains decelerate.

The recent Clintonville booms might also be explained as underground sonic booms.

As the trains reach the speed of sound a sonic boom would be heard and felt, multiple booms could persist in one area as the train reaches the speed of sound at the same point in the tunnel system every trip. The following article entitled ‘L.A. to N.Y. in Half an Hour? 10,000 – M.P.H. Tunnel Train Plan Developed’, was first published in the year 1972 by the LA Times;

LA Times - June 11, 1972

A Rand corporation:
https://www.infowars.com/l-a-to-n-y-in-h...und-bases/

09-30-2017, 04:37 AM
(N.Morgan) Detroit has been one of the cities hit hardest by recession.However, at one point in its history, Detroit had a very large working class industry right under their feet, underneath their city’s streets. Some in the conspiracy area feel these tunnel possess a far more sinister reason for their existence, to hide and shelter the elite in Teotwawki (The end of the world as we know it). Detroit had a very large salt mine that was basically an underground industry underneath their city. It was over 1,500 acres big and had over 100 miles of roads making up this underground salt mine.

The mines were owned and operated by The Detroit Salt and Manufacturing Company. It was booming from the early 1920s up until 1983, when it was forced to close due to the falling salt prices. When business was good, they offered public guided tours, which was very popular with school groups. You can still see the entrance at 12841 Sanders Street, but it’s only open for delivery trucks. Read further to see exactly what they are delivering.
http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/...48584.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mind Control … “Shadow People” All$enslaves 2 2,432 02-03-2018 01:15 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Video Worlds Most Interesting Conversation Between 2 Astronauts. "People" on the Moon. AdamAntium 1 2,028 04-11-2017 11:45 PM
Video Alien City Walls Discovered On Mars & More! 11/29/16 AdamAntium 0 1,623 11-29-2016 06:43 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Massive UFO Fleet Over New York City Thinker 1 2,034 03-28-2015 10:31 PM
Question Antarctica Alien Underground City & Global Warming Agenda Connected? People4People 0 2,530 05-11-2014 08:33 PM
Last Post: People4People
Video The Boy Who Lived Before - Extraordinary People AdamAntium 0 1,380 09-07-2013 02:14 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium