Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Ads - Choice - Greed - Distraction - Or What?
12-23-2013, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 02:27 PM by People4People.)
Question New Ads - Choice - Greed - Distraction - Or What?
December 23, 2013

Are the new highlighted words a choice Jsnip4?

Is it just my computer?

I can't read or write an article, without having to get bumped to an ad. No matter how hard I try not to hit the useless words I get an ad.

Ads are okay, but having to watch one every time you want to read a thread or watch a video seems a little excessive.

If they aren't a choice, then they are a means of disruption to the flow of information, and the truth is not what is wanted. Truth makes the mind think, and individual thoughts can be dangerous. Thinking creates curiosity and that will make one seek out answers.

Information to truth has severely cracked the matrix, but it holds on...

If people of the world could only study one thing, it would open the doors they have always thought closed to them, and take them places they could never dream of. It is your spirit and holds the essence of ones soul. For most of the world it is has been held in bondage with the use of chemicals that humans continue to ingest in their bodies..

Distraction now becomes a key player in the quest for knowledge, creativity, truth, and individualism.

When a human being can learn everything possible there is to know about the "PINEAL GLAND"

The gland has been compared to the photoreceptive parietal eye present in the epithalamus of some animal species, which is also called the pineal eye or the third eye. René Descartes believed it to be the "principal seat of the soul".

When your free your "PINEAL GLAND" it will be then and only then that a man/woman will truly know freedom and peace. Calcium, phosphorus, and fluoride deposits in the pineal gland have been correlated with aging, showing that, as the brain ages, more deposits collect.

Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in adults, and has been observed in children as young as 2. Calcification rates vary widely by country and tend to increase by age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Thanks to vaccines, GMO's and anything that is not natural to the Earth. Seventeen years of vaccines and those who started to study the pineal gland and have done everything it seems to make sure it will be entombed forever.

Ads are a big part of what keep people from thinking for themselves, and if you read the Wikipedia on the pineal gland the University that has the answers and history of supporting and owning most of United States Incorporated.

History that so many boast about shows how deep the corruption around the world really is.

The thread below, and every reply will expose why and who doesn't want you to free your pineal gland.

Knowledge will give you the power to free yourself of everything you have ever felt that has held you down!

Who wants commercials, ads, pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, GMO's, oil, power, wealth,world governments and continued slavery and are doing every thing possible to create a controlled society?

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-free-masonry

No justice...no peace...

Friendship/Love/Respect for all living things...

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply