Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
NASA Release - A New Planet in our Solar System?
01-22-2016, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2016 10:11 AM by AdamAntium.)
Exclamation NASA Release - A New Planet in our Solar System?

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2016, 02:03 PM

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

01-25-2016, 11:08 AM

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

01-26-2016, 10:34 AM

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

01-26-2016, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016 04:37 PM by mcetcher.)
RE: NASA Release - A New Planet in our Solar System?
Personally, I am not a believer in 'Planet X' or 'Nibiru' or whatever you want to call it; nor do I take Sitchin's work seriously. I don't dismiss it off-hand, I've done the research (read his books, looked at the Babylonian tablets, watched the YT vids) and have come to my own conclusion.

Many believers have been all over the web saying it's gonna be here every year since 2003. That fact alone has me ignoring everyone's 'planet X' predictions.

Adamantium, as you seem to be the resident expert on this subject, this latest news has me curious:

In your opinion, if this new planet IS 'planet X' when would Earth's orbit intersect this newly discovered planet, given it's current position?

Thanks.

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
01-26-2016, 04:34 PM
(01-26-2016 03:12 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  Personally, I am not a believer in 'Planet X' or 'Nibiru' or whatever you want to call it; nor do I take Sitchin's work seriously. I don't dismiss it off-hand, I've done the research (read his books, looked at the Babylonian tablets, watched the YT vids) and have come to my own conclusion.

Many believers have been all over the web saying it's gonna be here every year since 2003. That fact alone has me ignoring everyone's 'planet X' predictions.

Adamantium, as you seem to be the resident expert on this subject, this latest news has me curious:

In your opinion, if this new planet IS 'planet X' when would Earth's orbit intersect this newly discovered planet, given it's current position?

Thanks.

Mcetcher, in my opinion, that is indeed a "bullseye" planet X question (depending of if it is THE planet X) to which I am unable to answer, due the fact I am no expert in celestial-orbital mechanics. Perhaps, the scientists who made the "discovery" at the California Institute of Technology can address your pertinent question as to 'when'. Additionally , I do respect your position as a Nibiru / Planet X non-believer.

Thanks and regards,
AA

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

01-26-2016, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016 05:07 PM by mcetcher.)
(01-26-2016 04:34 PM)AdamAntium Wrote:  Mcetcher, in my opinion, that is indeed a "bullseye" planet X question (depending of if it is THE planet X) to which I am unable to answer, due the fact I am no expert in celestial-orbital mechanics. Perhaps, the scientists who made the "discovery" at the California Institute of Technology can address your pertinent question as to 'when'. Additionally , I do respect your position as a Nibiru / Planet X non-believer.

Thanks and regards,
AA

As I respect your position. Clearly these matters cannot be known, only speculated on. Thanks for the reply.

I mean, it's not like I don't believe there are many other undiscovered bodies in our solar system, I just don't think that any of them will do a fly-by causing pole shifts, and be inhabited by giants, that are returning to Earth on a 20,000 year cycle to take the gold that they previously genetically engineered us to harvest for them in order to add it to their atmosphere to create a greenhouse effect that would counter the absolute zero of their planet's orbit at aphelion of 50 AUs.

Here's what the scientists who made the discovery have to say:

That although P9's 10-20,000 year orbit is elliptical, the closest it will get to the sun at perihelion is 20 x's AU, (20 x 150 million kms) which equals 3 billion kms or roughly the distance between the Sun and Neptune.

The orbit:

[Image: Orbits_1280_PlanetX2.jpg?itok=1wE6ahlP]

Planet distance chart:

[Image: ed_act_distance_img.jpg]

Given P9's estimated mass of 10x's Earth, and it's perihelion of 3 billion kms, it would be impossible for it to be geo-effective; with the exception perhaps of mild disturbances to our gravitation troughs.

And, seeing as how it's still on the other side of the Kuiper belt, with a 10-20,000 year orbit, the quickest it could reach perihelion (at Neptune orbit) is at least 5000 years off.

...So regardless of what Alex Jones says, it will not be here in time to "wreck your retirement portfolio", unless you don't plan on retiring until the year 7016.

Unless all the data is wrong, in which case it's anyone's guess.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
01-26-2016, 05:09 PM
Top 10 STRANGEST Planets In The Known Universe
Ever thought about how NASA has information on planets so far away? How much technology is being used to discover these planets that isn't being shared with the general public? How did NASA acquire such information?

WTH is Going On? There Are About 400 Planets in Our Solar System Says Top Space Expert

Time Travel Documentary - Theory and conspiracy about Time Travel in the Holographic Multiverse

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
01-26-2016, 09:00 PM
(01-26-2016 05:05 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  As I respect your position. Clearly these matters cannot be known, only speculated on. Thanks for the reply.

No problem at all.

(01-26-2016 05:05 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  I mean, it's not like I don't believe there are many other undiscovered bodies in our solar system, I just don't think that any of them will do a fly-by causing pole shifts, and be inhabited by giants, that are returning to Earth on a 20,000 year cycle to take the gold that they previously genetically engineered us to harvest for them in order to add it to their atmosphere to create a greenhouse effect that would counter the absolute zero of their planet's orbit at aphelion of 50 AUs.

General solidity in my belief in Planet X extends to that of a possible close fly-by (may it be just the planet or a mini-system to which the planet is apart of) ; the fly-by itself (i.e. actually seeing a second sun in the sky) being the event which is inevitable to happen, causing notable earth effects\changes . Whether planet 'x' is inhabited , genetic engineering , gold retrieval, harvesting etc, etc. ; those fall into so much ambiguity, that analytical intricacy into these finite , and as you rightly put it , speculative details , can only serve as a dramatic endeavour for wow points. I can say however that the existence of ET life in general is indeed for real and disclosure must happen in our lifetime.

An inevitable close fly-by and ET disclosure --> These two events must take place which would serve as one of the many upcoming events that would positively impact , elevate and assist in the evolution of our planetary net based conciousness . These factors alone show where we both stand on either side of the fence in terms of belief ; my assurity being generated via spiritual transcendence.

Do I work for the "The Powers That Be"? Not necessarily , but I am apart of a POSITIVE faction that deals with this type of 'stuff' and may it be forums , social gatherings...generally minds\consciousnesses coming together and trying to go beyond 'THE PLAN' affects flow rate of this planetary elevation.

Information personnel from my small faction (that of which is apart of a wider Federation) shares , post , discuss , publish , monitors , counter....all serve to direct this FLOW accordingly through 'seeding'.

For instance when we gave the okay to release the movie '2012' , it did exactly what it was supposed to do...we seeded the minds of many globally into focus attention , in thinking and believing most importantly, that this is "just a movie and it's not real...this is the destruction people believe would happen??..please! ...it's so far-fetched and ridiculous " and lo and behold this thought form manifested to avert/reduce many potential catastrophes due to the subconscious 'group think'.

(01-26-2016 05:05 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  Given P9's estimated mass of 10x's Earth, and it's perihelion of 3 billion kms, it would be impossible for it to be geo-effective; with the exception perhaps of mild disturbances to our gravitation troughs.

And, seeing as how it's still on the other side of the Kuiper belt, with a 10-20,000 year orbit, the quickest it could reach perihelion (at Neptune orbit) is at least 5000 years off.

...So regardless of what Alex Jones says, it will not be here in time to "wreck your retirement portfolio", unless you don't plan on retiring until the year 7016.

Unless all the data is wrong, in which case it's anyone's guess.

Agreed.

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

01-26-2016, 09:31 PM
(01-26-2016 05:09 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Ever thought about how NASA has information on planets so far away?

Yes: High-technology in combination MASSIVE speculation, implemented by some of the (materially) 'smartest' folks on Earth.

(01-26-2016 05:09 PM)Thinker Wrote:  How much technology is being used to discover these planets that isn't being shared with the general public?

Almost all of it.

(01-26-2016 05:09 PM)Thinker Wrote:  How did NASA acquire such information?

NASA acquires the tech and personnel to carry out their objectives the same way oil companies acquire the patents to non-combustion/alternative motors; through force and intimidation. Granted they have an unlimited black budget, and the power of the military industrial complex to draw on. But if ever an outsider was to innovate tech that would further their agenda, it would be acquired without fail.

I do not believe we have alien tech. I believe any civilization smart enough to travel here and observe us, knows better than to share their toys with us. They would also have no motivation for barter, as they could simply take from us what they want.

I believe that humans are smarter, more innovative, more resourceful, more connected with the universe, and more powerful than we are led to believe by the powers that be, and THAT is what's being covered up, not alien tech.

01-29-2016, 09:26 AM

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

02-28-2016, 03:00 PM

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bitcoin is 'a great hedge against the system' and could be the new gold etuHad4 0 526 01-29-2017 01:28 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  UFO on NASA International Space Station Livestream mcetcher 0 547 01-26-2017 07:39 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
Exclamation NASA: Two "MYSTERY OBJECTS" Heading For Earth 1/5/17 AdamAntium 0 1,268 01-05-2017 11:37 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Exclamation Planet X System Update No. 4 - YowUSA AdamAntium 0 1,390 11-11-2016 03:12 PM
Exclamation Classified NASA docs leaked? Asteroid to hit Earth September 28th 2015?!? AdamAntium 3 3,327 06-18-2016 07:03 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  FDA admits drug, medical device approval process is a bribery system Thinker 1 827 05-10-2016 10:25 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  HEADS UP! DHS to release HARMLESS gas in NYC subway system for bioterrorism drill Thinker 0 581 05-09-2016 11:48 PM
  Supreme Court Denies 'DC Madam' Attorney Request to Release Records 'Relevant to 2016 Thinker 0 1,023 04-06-2016 11:18 AM
  Nasa getting destroyed (AGAIN) -"Very Disturbing and Embarrassing" Thinker 0 902 04-05-2016 03:50 PM
  The 2017 total solar eclipse over the USA; a sign of America's fall Oxnard 0 897 03-28-2016 10:20 PM
Last Post: Oxnard
Exclamation Gill B. - March 2016 Report on Planet-7X AdamAntium 0 1,209 03-21-2016 10:06 AM
  Binary Orbit of Planet X Nibiru 2015 , Red Kachina HG Spacetime 5 4,029 03-17-2016 01:34 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  False Flag? No Notice Washington DC is shutting down the entire subway system Thinker 1 1,152 03-16-2016 01:41 AM
  U.S. Judicial System Broken? Iran ordered to pay $10.5 billion for 9/11 by US judge Thinker 0 908 03-11-2016 04:57 AM
  Fed. Judge May Release New Documents Related to Obama Targeted Assassination Program Thinker 0 1,001 03-06-2016 11:43 PM
Exclamation ~THE 00SKYVIEW TEAM ~ PLANET X 2016 Updates AdamAntium 4 3,324 02-16-2016 12:13 PM
Photo NASA Planetary Defense Office set up to save Earth AdamAntium 0 969 01-15-2016 08:32 AM
Exclamation Large Object Has Entered Our Solar System ?! PLANET 7X ? AdamAntium 10 4,047 01-07-2016 04:40 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation Yowusa presents Planet 7X Theories vs. Zecharia Sitchin's Work AdamAntium 0 1,181 12-23-2015 04:56 PM
Exclamation Project Camelot : ISIS Events Coming - ILLUMINATI TO DECLARE WAR & PLANET X 2016 ?! AdamAntium 0 1,834 12-17-2015 10:07 AM