Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Favorite Home Remedies
08-11-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: My Favorite Home Remedies
hi folks,
just a little update.

SHINGLES
ever have shingles? it sucks. its real bad painful, lasts too long and it sucks/ i didnt see me posting this above (if its a repeat plz forgive) but i am getting over a case of it and it reminded me. the BEST remedy for shingles that actually works is L-lysine.

ive had bouts of shingles several times over the years and taking 1000mg L-lysine does an amazing job of getting rid of it and pushing it back down into dormancy..

take 2 - 1000mg in morning, one at lunch, one at dinner and one at bed. add in some Vit C if you can. there have been times when i had no vit C / could not afford at so just used the L-lysine nd it still worked great. in 2-days the pain will start to diminish and each day it gets weaker til around the 1st week you dont feel it anymore.

BUT you have to take the L-lysine for 2 FULL WEEKS to kick it back into remission.

the stuff is cheap and you can easily stock up on several large bottles giving you a lifetime supply of shingles relief. if you or a loved one suffers from shingles, please give this a try. cant hurt you and its cheap enough like $10 for a bottle. one course of L-lysine for 2 wks will be about 70 pills (5 a day for 14 days) so keep that in mind when stocking up.

the L-lysine has worked 100% for me. perhaps it can help you too.

God bless all
jazzy

Courage is Fear that said its Prayers

Cannabis Medicine Recipes Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Favorite Home Remedies - jazzy - 05-25-2017, 05:53 PM
Favorite Salve Recipes - jazzy - 05-25-2017, 06:03 PM
Some Other Favorite Remedies - jazzy - 05-25-2017, 06:15 PM
More Home Remedies - jazzy - 05-25-2017, 06:18 PM
More Remedies - jazzy - 05-25-2017, 06:22 PM
Skin Cancer and BLACK SALVE - jazzy - 05-25-2017, 06:49 PM
Great Remedies! - Thinker - 06-01-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: My Favorite Home Remedies - jazzy - 06-06-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: My Favorite Home Remedies - jazzy - 08-11-2018 02:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Home Remedies And Natural Treatments For Poison Ivy Thinker 6 4,976 05-26-2018 01:03 PM
Last Post: Thinker