Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Favorite Home Remedies
05-25-2017, 05:53 PM
My Favorite Home Remedies
here are some of my favorite tried and true home remedies my family uses. i believe in herbs and have spent many years studying, growing and using them for various reasons. there are plenty of people smarter than me, ive got no letters after my name, i just love and use herbs. ill post a few for anyone interested.

Tinctures

Here is my Basic Tincture Method-

Items Needed
Large glass jar with lid such as gallon jar or half gallon canning jar or even quart jars
Dry or Fresh Herbs
Alcohol such as 80proof vodka, everclear, even Whiskey or Brandy
Stick On labels or tape to write on

Make sure you utensils are clean and sterile

Fill glass jar 1 /2 to 3/4 of the way full with crushed dry herb. If using fresh make sure they are washed clean and rough chopped
Fill jar with the alcohol to where the level of the liquid is one inch over the top of the herbs.
Stir well to make sure herb is covered
Put lid on jar, Label and Date

Place jar somewhere away from heat and light.
A closet is just fine. Every day shake your jar once or twice. Check the liquid level to make sure it stays one inch over top of herbs. Some herbs will absorb the liquid more than others and you need to top off with a bit more. So add a bit more alcohol if necessary.

When your time frame is over and when you are ready you will need to strain and bottle. I prefer to steep for 30 days Some folk think 2 weeks are fine, personally, I like 30 days and believe you get a better product. If i was in a real hurry to use something after 2 weeks I would strain some out to use and leave the rest in the jar to steep for the rest of the 30 days.

When steep tine is over, you have an option—you can strain the whole jar or strain out what you need to fill a smaller bottle . You can leave the rest of the herb still soaking in the large jar and just take out what you need. It is up to you.

To Strain you Need:
Cheesecloth
Strainer
Spoon
Large Bowl

Take a large bowl and place strainer over it. Line with cheesecloth and slowly pour liquid into cheesecloth. Let this stand for 1-2 hours then tie up corners to make a snug ball and gently squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible. Make sure your hands are clean or used food prep gloves.

You can store this back into the alcohol bottle, but make sure you always label and date your bottles. If you choose to just strain out what you need into a smaller bottle that is fine. Just make sure you Always label and date so you know what you have. Don't assume you will always remember what is in that bottle especially after you have made up a dozen or so bottles of tinctures.

ELDERBERRY TINCTURE –
this is excellent for colds and flu. It is good to keep a gallon or so around each year. This works to stop the virus from replicating so your body can fight it off. It is an anti-viral and one of my favorites.

Ingredients: One pound bag of dried elderberries, one cup sugar or honey

Directions: Follow Basic Tincture Method.

Notes: I add in one cup of sugar into the jar for the 30 day steep. This is a small berry that is Very tart, so the sugar helps. Some people add in honey instead, it is your preference, add some more if you like. But to me, it really needs some sweetener.

Dose: 2T every 4 hours. If I was very ill and fighting the flu, I would make sure I take some in the middle of the night. Child Dose is 1T and it would be preferable to use the non alcohol method which is posted at the end of the chapter.

GINGER TINCTURE-
This is my favorite for several reasons. First it is terrific for stomach problems, gas, indigestion, bloating, etc. and second, it tastes so durn good. I have used a touch of this in a summer time cocktail called a Moscow Mule. That is made with ginger beer originally but not having that around or the next best gingerale, a tablespoon of this does the trick. ---off topic, sorry.
Ingredients: I use dried cut root pieces

Directions: Follow the basic Tincture method.

Dose: Take 1 tsp to 1T in glass of water or tea and sip.

SPAZ-EZ BLEND –
This is a terrific tincture that stops cramps and muscle spasms in their tracks. It can even help with mild angina---though we all know if you use it for that, you are already under a Doctors care for your heart, right?

This tincture works on charley horse, leg cramps, menstrual cramps, esophageal spasm, rectal or anal spasms no one like to talk about, it STOPs them this will be one of your favorites and if you are prone to cramps or spasms, make up a couple of gallons. This is one tincture I will not allow myself to run out of, it's that good. I hope it works as good for you as it does for us.

Ingredients: Equal parts Wood Betony, Wild Yam, Corydalis Root.

Directions: Follow Basic Tincture Method

Dose: Take 2-4 T as needed. If you need more, take more. It usually works in just a minute or 2 bringing quick relief. I carry a small bottle in my purse with me so I always have it around. I used to suffer from esophageal spasms, but not anymore.

Note: The Wild Yam and Wood Betony are easy to find, but the Corydalis root is usually found under chinese herbs. Get extra when ordering. It is very good stuff.

CANNABIS TINCTURE –
I make this for nerve pain / fibromyalgia pain. For me, it is the only thing that controls the pain. As long as I take it on time, the pain is 95% gone. This is a mild tincture, not too strong and no high or buzz. It just stops the nerve pain. I make it with a 50/50 mix of dried bud and leaves and fresh leaves.

Ingredients: Take half dry bud and leaf and half fresh green leaf, I prefer an Indica or a hybrid over a plain Stiva.

Directions: I decarboxilate the dried pot in the oven at 300 degrees for 10 min. To do this you need to grind or crush the dried material as best as you can, just do your best. You can use a coffee grinder that is used only for herbs to chop it up real good. Place it in a pie pan and put in oven, take out when done and let cool. This will make your home smell like pot big time, so if you do not want neighbors nosing around maybe do this at night.

Wash or rinse off the fresh green leaf and tear into chunks. Fill your glass jar with both and follow the Basic Tincture Method.. I make this batch steep for a good 30 days.

Dose: Take 2-3T four or five times a day, make sure your last dose is at bedtime. The taste is strong so you can add it to water or juice or just chug it.

Notes: I have tried different recipes and experimented, this 50/50 recipe seems to be the best. I have never gotten a buzz or high from this, but I take it after a bit of food in my stomach.

MIGRAINE TINCTURE BLEND –
not just for migraines works great for all headaches.

Ingredients: Equal parts lemon balm, peppermint, feverfew. **

Directions: Follow the Basic Tincture Method.

Dose; Take 1-2 T as needed during the day. .

Notes: I have found this very beneficial. You can make this by tincturing the herbs separately and then blending. ***When done and strained, you can also add in 1/4 cup Corydalis Root Tincture or Skullcap or St Johns or Butterbur. Different people have different preferences. I prefer the Corydalis Root. Some people swear by the Butterbur. I do not have much experience with Butterbur and read it must be used sparingly. some people with vestibular migraines add it in and swear it makes the difference, so do your research to see if you would like to add it..

If vodka or alcohol is a Migraine trigger for you , you can make this using the non alcohol tincture method posted at the end of this..

RELAXING TINCTURE BLEND –
This is also some of my favorites. I like to add 1-2T to a cup of tea in the late afternoon or evening.

Ingredients: Equal parts Lemon Balm, Peppermint, Chamomile.

Directions: Follow Basic Tincture Method.

Dose: Take 1-2T in cup of tea or juice for mild relaxing affect.

HOPS BEDTIME TINCTURE –
This is great to take about one hour before bed to help you fall asleep. It is gentle and does not make you feel groggy the next day.

Ingredients: Hops Flowers

Dose: Take in the evening about one hour before bed. Put 10-20 drops in glass of juice or tea. It is a bit bitter so you can add it to something.

Notes: plant yourself a hops vine, it grows like nuts, looks lovely and you will always have your hops flowers for your tincture.

ELECAMPAGNE COUGH TINCTURE –
This works amazing well for stopping that nagging hacking cough so you can sleep.

Ingredients: Elecampagne dried

Dose: Take 1-2T as needed. I prefer to take this before bed so I can sleep better.

BLACKBERRY LEAF TINCTURE -
This stops diarrhea quickly. It does not leave you bound up the next day either. Diarrhea means your body wants to get rid of something but there are times when you need to stop it. like when you need sleep, so this has its place. it works amazingly well.

Ingredietns: Blackberry leaves.

Dose: Take 1-2 T after every episode. This usually works perfectly by the second dose.

Notes: If you have some bushes growing try to pick what you can, wash and dry the leaves for later use. Do not pick from bushes near roads or where heavy pollution is.

HOT MAMMA BLEND -
Menopause/PMS tincture that woeks very well to stop hot flashes, pre menstrual irritability and the crummy that time of the month' feeling. This worked extremely well when I went through menopause and saved my sanity.

Ingredients: Equal parts Dong Quai, Wild Yam, Chasteberry. Half part Daimiana, Licorice Root, Hops.

Dose: Take 2-3 T as needed, usually 4-5 times a day to reduce or eliminate problems.

Non Alcohol Tincture Recipe –
This can be used for people who do not use alcohol or for children. Unlike the standard alcohol method, this must be refrigerated and will last about 2-3 weeks versus the indefinite shelf life an alcohol tincture has. It is basically made as needed.

Directions:
Fill jar with dry material, cover with food grade vegetable glycerine, steep for at least 60 days shaking jar daily. strain, bottle and label. Store in fridge and use before 2 =3 weeks. you can add honey or sugar for flavor.

Fresh Herbs versus Dried—
Yes you can use fresh herbs in place of dried. You will need more herb. Wash and chop your fresh herbs, fill jar all the the way to the top and proceed with Basic Tincture Method but steep for 60 days.

Courage is Fear that said its Prayers

Cannabis Medicine Recipes Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2017, 06:03 PM
Favorite Salve Recipes
Here are my favorite Salve Recipes i use alot

First you need herb infused oil. This is very easy.

Infused Oils--Take the herbs you want to use, fill a jar to 1 /2 to 2/3 way full, cover with an oil such as light olive oil, almond oil, melted coconut oil, anything really EXCEPT canola oil. That is a low quality and you should not even be eating it let alone putting it in your medicines. Get good oil, your body will thank you.

Let the herbs steep for 30 days. When ready, filter thru a cheesecloth lined strainer into a large bowl. Let this set for a couple hours then tie up the corner into a ball and squeeze out as much as possible. Pour this oil into a container and store in a cool dry place til it is needed.

Crockpot Method – this is faster.
to make herb oil with coconut oil or to make it faster you need the crockpot method
get a crock pot,
put in 8-10 ounce dry herb
add in 5 cups coconut oi;
keep on LOW around 150 degrees for at least 24 hours.
you can go as long as 48 if you want it more concentrated.
strain thru cheesecloth and bottle - label -date

BASIC SALVE RECIPE -
1 cup infused oil
1 cup coconut oil
4 T Beeswax flakes, chips, or pastilles
Essential oils as needed
2-4 Vit E capsules - optional
this will make 5 four ounce jars

Directions: Set up a double boiler with a pot of water heating up with a stainless steel or pyrex glass bowl sitting on top. Add the herb infused oil, coconut oil and beeswax. Get the water pot up to a near boil to start to melt the wax and oils, then reduce to simmer. Keep stirring til the wax is completely melted.
Remove from heat and then add any essential oils and 2-4 vit E capsules (optional). Prick end of vbit E capsule and squeeze out the oil into your melted batch and stir. This acts as a preservative.

Pour into jars and let cool on counter overnight. The tops may look set but it needs several hours to completely cooled. Put lids on the next day and label and date.

Here are some of my all time favorite Salve Recipes:

CALANDULA COMFREY SKIN HEALING SALVE
This is an excellent all time salve for dry chapped skin. It is soothing and promotes fast healing.
Use a 50/50 mix of the Calandula oil and Comfrey Oil.
Direction: Follow Basic Salve Recipe

ARNICA SORE MUSCLE SALVE
This is one of my favorite pain relieving salves, I make some different variations but this is the basic one.
Directions: Use arnica infused oil and follow the Basic Salve Recipe.
ypou can add in some cannabis oil that has been decarbed to this for a 50/50 mix and it is very nice for sore muscles and pain relief external only. arnica is not something generally taken internally.

HOMEMADE NEOSPORIN WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
This is a great all time salve for cuts, scraps, bruises, stings , i like it alot. There are a couple variations but this is the easiest.

1Cup coconut oil
1Cup olive oil
4 Tbsp. beeswax
80 drops Lavender essential oil
48 drops Frankincense oil
40 drops Lemon Essential Oil
32 drops Tea Tree Oil

Directions: Follow Basic Salve Recipe. This will make 5 four ounce jars.

PEPPERMINT - EUCALYPTUS SALVE
this is like homemade Vicks. It is not as strong but it is quite nice to use.

1 cup Coconut Oil
1 cup Olive Oil
4 T Beeswax
120 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
80 drops Peppermint essential oil
60 drops Rosemary Essential Oil

Directions: Follow Basic Salve Recipe

05-25-2017, 06:15 PM
Some Other Favorite Remedies
TOOTHACHE PLANT--
this is a pretty little plant that once tinctured, flower, leaves and stems, numbs the area rubbed on. yeah, it really does numb your skin--or gums or tooth. it is not hard to find in heirloom seed catalogs. grow in large flower pots, do cuttings for tincture and let it grow back for more cuttings. unless you have set aside a large area in your yard for it to spread and it spreads alot, use large flower pots and bring them inside before weather turns cold. you can easily keep the plant alive and make further cuttings. it is an odd flower plant in that it does not have flower petals--just the yellow center that when mature gets a dark spot in the center. i have some tincturing and will experiment with making a salve just to see. if it work as a slave, i bet it wold be a great help.

CLOVE OIL--
it really works good for gum and toothache pain so it is worth getting a bottle or 2 to have.

MSM POWDER--
you can buy this at tablets or bulk powder, which i prefer. a heaping tablespoon in glass of water once a day or 2 tablets really helps the aching joint pain.

BROMELEIN TABLETS--
most people use this for digestion troubles. but if take on empty stomach and about one hour before any food, is a pain reliever. to me, it felt like taking 4 extra strength tylenol, and it did work.

MEDICAL MAGNETS-
ive used these for many years and they work for us. i get them from promagnet.com. i recommend the knee wrap, a couple flexible rectangles and some spot magnets. they really do relieve pain and speed up healing. id never be without them. the tric its to get Good ones and promagnet.com has good product and not too expensive. there are too many examples in my life of using them for quick pain relief and healing to relate. it helps the body repair. because of my poor vision, i tend to trip and fall alot. i have hurt myself pretty bad a couple times, and when that happens i will rub on some arnica and or cannabis salve, and wrap with medical magnets. i have been amazed over and over how fast the pain and swelling goes away and how quick i heal. i have gotten a variety of medical magnets over the years and it is one thing i will never let myself be without.

KRATOM-
this is a plant from south america, it has white/green version and red. it is a good pain reliever. use the white/green during the day and red at night. i know people who swear by it. you get it in powder form and take a bit in water and chug or you can make capsules. here is link to company recommended to me as top quality with best prices. http://www.greenleafkratom.com
i have been told the pain relief is as good as using cannabis but without the potential side effect. i bought some and decided to tincture, not sure if that was the best idea but i am waiting til it is ready to try out. i have a relative in her 60s that has severe hip and knee pain from an accident years ago. she swears this is the best help. she takes it a couple times a day.

VALERIAN TINCTURE
this is a sedative and anti spasmodic

KAVA KAVA TINCTURE-
pain reliever, can mix with the lemon balm and peppermint blend mentioned in previous post. take 1/2 tsp as needed.

SKULLCAP TINCTURE-
relieves pain and muscle spasms. take 1-2 tsp as needed in water or tea

GALLBLADDER ATTACK--
if you have a pissed off gallbladder that acts up occasionally you need to do a flush. i prefer the lemon juice/olive oil flush and have done it once a year for over 10 years.

BUT during an actual attack that you get in the middle of the night where you are all gassy and bloating and a pain that makes you hollar---drink 8 ounce apple juice with 2T apple cider vinegar. this will stop the attack. it works.
repeat the drink if necessary but most of the time one will work to stop the attack in just a few minutes and i can go back to bed. i keep several packs of the little bottles of apple juice around and a good organic apple cider vinegar. use only real apple juice and real apple cider vinegar.

when i feel that ache that warns me my gallbladder is getting not happy or i indulged in something i know better than to eat, i have the apple juice and ACV on hand for just n case. no more surprise attacks in the middle of the night.

the key here is i KNOW my gallbladder, i know what sets it off, what the twinge or aches mean. ive studied the different flushes and have done them over the years. ive never had real bad episodes like the first come back because i do flushes each year and have the apple juice and ACV handy.

KIDNEY STONE ATTACK-
i have not tried this but i saved the info for a 'just in case' down the road. some people swear by it, but i personally have not used this.
drink 2oz olive oil plus 2oz lemon juice. follow with large glass of water. says it helps to pass stone in 24 hours.

KIDNEY STONE PROBLEMS--
drink celery seed tea. 1T celery seed in 1 pint hot water. steep til cool. drink this once a day for 3 weeks/ not for pregnant or nursing mother. i have seen this many times as recommended but have not had kidney stones so i personally do not know if it works. if i was prone to kidney stones id be stocking up on different remedies. buy several lb bags of this it is not expensive at herbalcom.com to keep on hand. at the very least you can cook with the stuff.

EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL-
i love this stuff for several reasons, first it just smells great, relieves congestion and helps you breathe. it is also a very nice pain reliever. mix 50/50 with your favorite oil and rub it in. you will smell like a big cough drop but it helps nicely. some people have used peppermint essential oil the same way, but i i found the eucalyptus oil better.

there are essential oil blends you can make up

here is one combo
Peppermint, Helichrysum, Roman Chamomile, Birch, Cassia, Wintergreen, Ginger

another-
sweet marjoram, sandalwood, lavender, chamomile, clary sage,

LIPOSOMOL VIT C --

In order to achieve an effective megadose vitamin C dose – for instance, to kill cancer cells – you need to achieve a vitamin C blood level of around 250-350 mg/dl. An average person will typically have around 1 mg/dl on a fairly decent diet. After a 25 to 50 grams IV vitamin C therapy delivered in about a 90-minute period, the blood level is in the 200 to 300 mg/dl range.

Reports say that 6 g of oral liposomally-carried vitamin C is equal in delivering vitamin C inside cells, where it does its work, to 50 grams of intravenous vitamin C.

To make Liposomal Vitamin C,
you need an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. Just type on amazon.com or other store of your convenience and see which size is the most practical one for you.

Then you’ll need sunflower lecithin or non-GMO hexane free soy lecithin, and the vitamin C, preferably as sodium ascorbate.

blender

i know there are a couple ways to make it but this is how i make it

Recipe

2 cups cool water--add 6T lecithin
mix well and let soak for 3 hours
in a separate bowl put
1 cup warm water add 2T ascorbic acid
mix well to dissolve completely and wait 3 hours

pour both in blender and mix at HIGH speed for one full minute
pour into sonic machine and run for at least 30 minutes.
stir every so often, it helps break up foam
keep running until there is NO MORE FOAM.
that is the key, no more foam means higher encapsulation.
stir with straw every so often
do not use heat mode for your sonic cleaner.
when done pour into clear glass jar and put in fridge.

dose and comparisons
2oz or 4-5 T = 14 gms IV vit C
1oz or 2T = 5-7gm IV vit C
1T = 3.5gm IV vit C

start with the 1T twice a day

protocol
for no major health problems, for good health
take 1-2gms a day--2tsp
for extreme athletes or major heath challenge
take 4-6gm --1-2T
for extreme disease-late stage infection, cancer, heart disease, etc
take 8-12gm --take 2-3T

start with lower dose and see how your body reacts.
with regular vit C, i have trouble taking a larger dose but with this stuff ive never had any gastric problems at all.

take on empty stomach at least 15minutes before or after a meal.

the cancer killing dose is 20-30gm a day
gives 80-85% encapsulation
shake well before each use

i think it tastes awful so i add in some stevia and vanilla. some people add a drop or 2 of peppermint oil or something to change the taste and flavor. using soy lecitin taste way Worse than sunflower lecithin.

05-25-2017, 06:18 PM
More Home Remedies
Diatomaceous Earth (DE)

i have used Food Grade DE off and on for a few years. some folks take it every day.

here is what the info says:
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) may help to absorb methyl mercury, E. coli, endotoxins, viruses, organophosphate pesticide residues, and drug residues.

Diatomaceous Earth may be a natural organic colon cleanser and detoxifier. Cleansing and detoxification alone has a myriad of positive effects in the human body.

"Silica is the most important trace element in human health." Silica plays an important role in many bodily functions and has a direct relationship to mineral absorption.

The average human body holds approximately seven grams of silica, needing significantly more silica than even important minerals such as iron. Most people are, in fact, silica deficient.

Among other things, enough silica in the body is vital for calcium absorption to allow calcium supplements to work. If Silica deficient, as is the case in the vast majority of us, calcium supplementation can even be a negative.

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is an excellent natural and organic source of silica.

Other Reported Health Benefits of Silica / Diatomaceous Earth

Include Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure Levels, Maintaining Healthy Cholesterol Levels, Better Calcium Utilization for help with Osteoporosis and Healthier Joints, Weight Loss, Improvement in Hair, Nails, Teeth & Gums, More Energy, and an overall feeling of Well Being.

For Osteoporosis
Weight Loss
Detox
Internal Cleanse
Hair
Teeth and Gums
Tougher Nails

there is alot said about DE. i have used it for internal cleans more or less- it cleans you out good. just a tsp a day in water is enough for most folks. i have gone up to about 2 tsp in water. it has no taste, just chalky. i put it in water and stir and use a straw.

be careful to NOT breath it in, like any powder you dont need that in your lungs.

i have found my skin was softer, dry patches disappeared, hair thicker and nails grw faster.

it can be used as a parasite cleanse. you can use it in your gardens to kill off those pesky flea beetles, douse your chickens with it, it has alot of value to it.

i wet my toothbrush with colloidal silver, then dab it in some DE and brush teeth and gums, i use it once a day. it helps remove plaque and keeps gums clean and healthy. ***some people think it might be too abrasive for regular teeth cleaning, so i use it only once a day, it sure makes your teeth feel brand new.

it can do alot of great things i would not put it in the miracle category but i think it has good value in its use.

Activated Charcoal Powder

ACP is used medicinally as well as in air purifiers and water purifiers. Its recorded use dates back to 1550 BC and in modern times is most widely used medicinally as a detoxifier and poison antidote. I always keep it on hand for spider bites, accidental ingestion of toxins or stomach bug.

i think ACP is Very important for several reasons, mostly for food poisoning, detox and as a poultice for bites and infections.

some folk even brush their teeth with it i tried it. it was ok but i thought i looked kinda creepy. lol. it does wash out fine so you do not walk around with black teeth,

it is MESSY to work with. this is another of those powder things you do not want to breathe in, so be careful using it. but it works terrific for bites and stings in drawing out the venom or poison, nausea, diarrhea.

it is good for humans and pets. you can make 'charcoal biscuits' more like a hard cracker with some charcoal powder in them for dogs or heck,even people for bad stomachs, gas and bloating.

when fukashima blew up i read that ACP was #1 in detoxing radiation poisoning.

05-25-2017, 06:22 PM
More Remedies
make your own Dr Bronners soap

this is not exactly medicine--- i make my own laundry soap AND and dr bronners liquod castile sopa, it is very nice to save big $. i use alot of Dr Bronners liquid castile soap. it is great stuff and it is getting pretty expensive. here is how you can make it yourself very easy.

get one bar of kirks castie soap, 4oz (1$)
get 2 quarts of water and bring to a boil
while water is heating up grate the bar of soap or cut into real small pieces.

when water is boiling take off of heat
stir in soap shavings, stir well.
let this set for 5-6 hours or overnight.
it will dissolve and do its thing.

when ready, stir real good or use a stick blender to make smoother and foamy.

you can add in some essential oil here to make it the way you like.

put in bottles, label and enjoy.

you will not get alot of bubbles but that is normal. also, if it is too thick for you, just add some water to thin it the way you like.
if you tend to have dry skin add in 1T of veg glycerine.

this will make 64oz of liquid castile soap.
a 32oz bottle of dr B runs around $19.

you can also buy a bar of dr Bronners bar castile soap and grate that up if you want it runs around $3/50 and is 5oz i think. so you will need to add a bit more water.

the above recipe is the Master recipe.
you can take this and make your own househod cleaners, no fooling.

take 3 Tablespoons of this master recipe (no glycerine for this)
add to 1 quart of water
add 1/8 to 1/4 essential oil
put in spray bottle, label

orange, peppermint, pine, lemon, grapefruit, lavender---etc.
YOU decide. you can do counters floors, appliances, windows, mirrors, use it for hand wash in a punp bottle by the sinks, wash store bought fruits and veggies, mirrors, try it and see.

WART TREATMENT THAT WORKS

get yourself a bottle of garlic oil capsules. they are not only great for taking one a day to help keep arteries cleaned out but also they kill warts nice and easy. no more compound w that stings and blisters and makes a mess.

just get one garlic oil capsule, poke the end with a needle and apply the oil to your wart. you can soak a bit of cotton ball and bandaid it on. do this once or twice a day and your wart will just die and disappear in a week or so. even stubborn warts---

after trying many different things and OTC, other home remedies, THIS worked the fastest without causing hard or damage to skin around wart..

if you prefer, since you are gonna smell like garlic, you can do this once a day before bed, just soak the cotton ball real good and tape it on. it works faster if you do it 2x a day but you can do it 1x at bedtime.

COLLOIDAL SILVER
it has many, many uses and i encourage everyone to get themselves a little silver generator to make their own, it is well worth it

Conjunctivitis / eye infection -
the best thing hands down is use Colloidal Silver as eye wash several times a day. wash hands, door knobs, counters, etc because it is very contagious. every time over the years i used colloidal silver it worked. humans, pets, doesnt mater. when pet looking punky or maybe chewing on unhealthy things, i put some in their water

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

he store bought stuff in the brown bottles is a 3% solution. it is not expensive. they say it is only good for one yer if it is still sealed. after opening only good for maybe 30-45 days. that has not been my experience. i have opened bottles kept in my basement over 2yrs old and no signs of it being weak or diminished.

so maybe it is like all the expiration labels on everything, they put a date and want you to toss out what you dont use and buy new when the old is still good. sort of like that pentagon report many years ago about do medicines lose potency and when---turns out if kept cool and dry and away from heat and light your meds can last for 8-10 years before getting weaker.

you can save money and buy a jug of 35% strength and water it down to standard 3%. take one ounce of 35% and add 11oz of distilled water. store in a non reactive container like your brown bottles or cleaned out vinegar jugs, dont forget to label and dont forget if you get some 35% to label it real good as that and keep it out of site of kids.

there are so many things 3% hydrogen peroxide can be used for from wounds, cuts toothpaste, gargle, plants like it, disinfect toothbrushes (i do this every month), purify water, wash your store bought fruits and veggies---so check it out and stock up on a couple bottles while you can.

05-25-2017, 06:49 PM
Skin Cancer and BLACK SALVE
BLACK SALVE is very important to know how to make and use. im not taking about the stuff used for getting spinters or blisters usually called Amish Paste or sometimes Amish Black Salve. this is the real stuff that Kills skin cancers. ive used it for years. it works on skin spots that have unhealthy cells that are considered 'pre-cancerous'. basal, squamous i know for usre it works on,. i have not had melanoma so i do not personally know about that but if i did, id use the Black Salve first and then Cannabis Oil.

it takes about 10-14 days to finish a cycle of treating a skin spot. you can use this also on warts or moles. it works on any Un-Normal skin cells. the nice thing is if you put it on a spot that is healthy skin cells it does nothing. might redden the area a bit but that is all. you must follow the directions, dont wing it.

BLACK SALVE DIRECTIONS--

the one used for skin cancer is a bloodroot salve. i have used bloodroot salve successfully for about 20 yrs. it is a thick dark paste that you put on a mole or wart or suspicious skin spot and let it do its thing.

if the mole or area has unhealthy, pre-cancerous or cancer cells it will react. the spot will turn red and the center will develop a whitish gray spot. this spot will slowly separate itself from the healthy tissue and eventually fall out leaving a hole. by keeping this hole clean and soft with something like Vit E oil or coconut oil, the new skin grows in and there is minimal scarring.

i have used black salve on a couple spots on my face and with proper application and care there is almost no scar. ive used it on a spot on my cheek and on my nose, it can not be seen. i have also used this one arm, chest, shoulder, back, leg, different areas.

the good thing is if the skin is normal and healthy there will be no reaction, might be a bit reddish or tender for a day but nothing else. IF the skin cells are unhealthy, the spot will react within 24hrs and you will know it.

the product i prefer is called Cansema Black Salve. its ingredients are red clover, blood root, galangal and sheep sorrel. other brands may add other items in their recipe including zinc oxide, but i have found the original recipe works perfectly.

there are some people who have used black salve internally, filling capsules to fight cancer. i have not tried this and do not have any real info on this but for skin cancers, warts, etc, it is excellent.

it is not fun to do but it works. it will take about 14 days from start to finish. depending on the area it can be real tender and sore. i have removed 4 spots on the side of my breast under my arm and that is a tender area and it was not fun. do not freak about about the size. you can have a tiny spot the size of a pencil eraser and after a couple days of the salve working on it it becomes the size of a quarter or more. it does not affect normal healthy skin cells so if there is a bigger reaction that means the spot is bigger than what you see on the surface. the skin cancer spots have a root like a carrot and even if it is tiny on the surface, like an iceberg the real portion is underneath.

DIRE3CTIONS TO USE BLACK SALVE:

clean the area with hydrogen peroxide that you are going to test

take a sterile needle and prick the area around the spot, prick a circle around it and then criss cross over it. you dont have to go deep, no need to stab yourself, just lightly prick the skin so the salve can enter easily.

take an amount the size of a match head and smear on the spot.

cover with a band aid and wait 24 hrs.

it may tingle, itch, get puffy, sting a bit or it may do nothing.

check after 24 hours. remove band aid and wipe clean with hydrogen peroxide. if it is just a little reddish and irritated, wipe it clean and put some Vit E oil on it and it will be fine. No reaction means the skin cells are healthy.

if it reacts by turning red, looks irritated, itches, stings, and you start to see a whitish or gray center spot, no matter how tiny, that means the salve is working and killing off unhealthy cells. it will take about 10-14 days to get this done.

every day wipe the spot clean with hydrogen peroxide and it will foam and bubble. that is good.

blot gently, now cover this spot generously with something to keep the center soft and moist like vit E oil or calandula salve or Something safe and healthy. some people use vasoline, if that is all you have use it, otherwise try to find something like Vt E salve. remember to Always keep this soft. if it dries out the process will not finish and it will turn hard and form a scar and you will have to start all over. so dont let this dry out. when i put a new band aid on each day, i wipe some calandula salve on the spot and put a generous dallop on the band aid to make sure it is always covered and kept soft. doing it like that works better in my opinion then just wiping it with vit E oil.

while waiting for the core to die, do not disturb the white center. this has to die and fall out by itself, do not pull, tug or take this core out, let it die. it has a root like a carrot growing and it needs time to die or it will grow back. one day while cleaning or removing the band aid the center will come out. then just clean the skin area gently with hydrogen peroxide and keep soft every day with your vit E oil salve or whatever you use.

this is important, keep it clean and soft and the hole that is there when the core falls out will grow and fill in the cavity just fine with little to no scarring. if you get lazy or forget you will end up with a scar. so take you time and it will be fine.

MAKE YOUR OWN BLACK SALVE--
it can be difficult to find a good quality black salve so you can make it yourself. one batch would probably last you a life time. it is very simple
the ingredients are in equal parts:
blood root
galangal
sheep sorrel
red clover

just follow a basic salve recipe posted in earlier post and you will have your own Black Salve

use with care, be smart and follow the directions.

take care and God bless
hollar if you have any questions.

06-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Great Remedies!
Thanks Jazzy!

I have a few of these, but going to try some of your remedies I didn't know about. Are they your own or from the family? Ever think about putting them all together in a book? You have quite a few and anything with made with hemp is from the Creator. We have so much to learn and so little time - hope the rest of the world wakes up soon. How long can Big Pharma keep making money from pills that do more harm than help?

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: My Favorite Home Remedies
(06-01-2017 09:41 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Thanks Jazzy!

I have a few of these, but going to try some of your remedies I didn't know about. Are they your own or from the family? Ever think about putting them all together in a book? You have quite a few and anything with made with hemp is from the Creator. We have so much to learn and so little time - hope the rest of the world wakes up soon. How long can Big Pharma keep making money from pills that do more harm than help?

thanks so much for your kind words, im glad you found a couple you want to try and i hope they help you. i have been using and collecting different home remedies for over 30yrs. the ones that work for me and my family i like to share and see if they can help others. my kids told me i need to write a book and i worked on that, but i like sharing them, especially the cannabis recipes. it does so much good when used wisely and can help so many treat or cure their health problems or get off pharma drugs with their dangerous side affects. i reckon pharma will keep making ad selling their drugs as long as people buy them. the more people get educated the better they can take care of themselves. im not oppo9sed to all pharmaceuticals , just real judicious on if and when to use them and to always, always research them real good. teaching people how to make their own cannabis medicines is a passion of mine. i hope something in all i posted helps someone and im glad to answer any questions.

im still going over the posts here and writing things down, youve got a ot of real good stuff here..

08-11-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: My Favorite Home Remedies
hi folks,
just a little update.

SHINGLES
ever have shingles? it sucks. its real bad painful, lasts too long and it sucks/ i didnt see me posting this above (if its a repeat plz forgive) but i am getting over a case of it and it reminded me. the BEST remedy for shingles that actually works is L-lysine.

ive had bouts of shingles several times over the years and taking 1000mg L-lysine does an amazing job of getting rid of it and pushing it back down into dormancy..

take 2 - 1000mg in morning, one at lunch, one at dinner and one at bed. add in some Vit C if you can. there have been times when i had no vit C / could not afford at so just used the L-lysine nd it still worked great. in 2-days the pain will start to diminish and each day it gets weaker til around the 1st week you dont feel it anymore.

BUT you have to take the L-lysine for 2 FULL WEEKS to kick it back into remission.

the stuff is cheap and you can easily stock up on several large bottles giving you a lifetime supply of shingles relief. if you or a loved one suffers from shingles, please give this a try. cant hurt you and its cheap enough like $10 for a bottle. one course of L-lysine for 2 wks will be about 70 pills (5 a day for 14 days) so keep that in mind when stocking up.

the L-lysine has worked 100% for me. perhaps it can help you too.

God bless all
jazzy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Home Remedies And Natural Treatments For Poison Ivy Thinker 6 4,625 05-26-2018 01:03 PM
Last Post: Thinker