Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
MrMaverickstar presents : Earth Bound Disaster Imminent Less Than 5 Weeks Away ?!
11-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Exclamation MrMaverickstar presents : Earth Bound Disaster Imminent Less Than 5 Weeks Away ?!

NASA Issues 2012 Warning and Possible End of The World as we know it.

http://crisisboom.com/2011/02/02/nasa-is...2-warning/

Solar Storm Entering Dangerous Interstellar Energy Cloud

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienci...torm03.htm

NASA Family Personal Prepardness Plan

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IkrKaw4DOYM

Astrophysicist: Solar System Is Entering An Interstellar Energy Cloud

http://topalternativenews.com/2012/06/19...m-is-enter

The north pole is migrating as a direct result of this energetic cloud, it isn't just affecting this planet, it is affecting the suns current that produces the magnetic field on the sun, and in turn affecting the sun spots. The public were warned about this years ago, and you should think about the fact that NASA had knowledge to predict an event that would affect our solar system and the solar output of the sun years in advance, and that in itself should tell you without any questionable doubt that this event that the Director of NASA warns it employees to prepare for a once in a lifetime catastrophic event that will take place precisely at the same time the mayan calendar ends, this is no joke, understand you are five weeks out from this date, if i am wrong with all that i have presented in this video, then i am wrong alongside all the best scientists that work for all the major institutions on this planet, if you prepare now and some of you havent, you have a better chance of obtaining those necessities than those in the weeks to come when the governments of the world makes their announcements regarding this very specific targeted date. It is very possible and the probability is very likely, your lives may well be turned upside down in a matter of weeks, you should look your families in the eye today and ask yourself the question, have i done everything for their best interests

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: MrMaverickstar presents : Earth Bound Disaster Imminent Less Than 5 Weeks Away ?!
Bump to the front of the spam wagon.

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
11-08-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: MrMaverickstar presents : Earth Bound Disaster Imminent Less Than 5 Weeks Away ?!
No one knows is this is gonna happen....
but is always good to have a faraday cage, for any EMP event.

Only the Strong Survives
11-08-2012, 04:02 PM
any microwave or refrigerator will work as well.

Only the Strong Survives
11-08-2012, 04:06 PM
High Altitude EMP.

High Altitude EMP (HEMP):
Any nuclear detonation above 25 miles will cause a high altitude EMP called HEMP. A nuclear weapon detonated at an altitude of 200 miles could affect all unprotected electrical equipment within the continental United States. Nuclear weapons at that altitude could be detonated from a satellite or from an intercontinental ballistic missile. Depending on the location and size of the blast, the effect would be to knock out the power grid across most, if not all, of the continental United States.

It is believed that some terrorist organizations and numerous countries have the ability to deploy nuclear weapons via smaller range missiles at altitudes capable of causing devastating consequences. Both Iran and North Korea have reported tests describing mid-flight detonations of such missiles. Intelligence analysts have stated they believe these tests were designed to exercise HEMP capabilities.

The United States is at significant risk from even moderately sized weapons. A terrorist country or organization might have trouble putting a nuclear warhead “on target” with a Scud, but it could easily launch a missile from a freighter in international waters, and detonate a crude nuclear weapon in the atmosphere high above one of our coastal cities.

In a briefing to the congress, Senator Jon Kyl said, “A single Scud missile, carrying a single nuclear weapon, detonated at the appropriate altitude, would interact with the Earth’s atmosphere, producing an electromagnetic pulse radiating down to the surface at the speed of light. Depending on the location and size of the blast, the effect would be to knock out already stressed power grids and other electrical systems across much or even all of the continental United States, for months if not years.”

In a recent briefing to the House Armed Services Committee, a congressional commission reported that “HEMP is one of a small number of threats that can hold at risk the continued existence of civil society within the United States, and our ability to maintain national security and project military power anywhere it is needed . . .This threat also places our national economy and worldwide military forces at risk.”

Another scientist said, “An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack on the American homeland, is one of only a few ways that the United States could be defeated by its enemies – terrorist or otherwise, and it is probably the easiest.” The report stated, “The loss of power beyond emergency power supplies may well cripple financial systems, telecommunication, health care, emergency response, government control, water and food supplies and other critical societal functions — a potentially escalating rather than diminishing situation”.

more in link:
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/emp-electr...itude-emp/

Only the Strong Survives
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
AdamAntium, I like you but you're seriously killing me with these youtube videos you post. Most of the content all revolving around a certain day in December 2012.

Now, where to even start with this latest video, which I have noticed has taken the forums, youtube, blogs, twitter and other sites by storm, AGAIN. This story has made the rounds at least twice a year since 2010, why it's getting attention again and passed along in such a panic now boggles my mind. The sad thing is not one person is even checking the facts or asking questions, they're just passing it along as fact and re-uploading it in such a flurry to try to warn people of something that isn't even coming, well not for another 100 years or so.

First of all MrMaverickstar got this info from one of the biggest misinformation and disinformation mouthpieces on the youtubes, VonHelton. I did check his channel and see he has a 39min video on the topic. I didn't bother listening to it since I'm certain VonHelton wouldn't be able to pass a high school Introduction to Astronomy exam.

MrMaverickstar starts his video with a article from the Sun Newspaper. Which has nothing to do with this interstellar gas cloud. The Sun article just talks about the possibility of a large solar flare happening and maybe causing some damage during the current Solar Cycle.

You can read the article here.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...-2013.html

Its really all hype. In fact this solar maximum in 2013 is expected to be very weak, so weak that it might be the weakest of all time. Perhaps this is what the Mayans were predicting?

If you checked out spaceweather in the last week, they had a nice little write up
about it.

Quote:SO THIS IS SOLAR MAXIMUM?
Forecasters have long expected the Solar Max of 2013 to be the weakest of the Space Age. It might be even weaker than they thought. As shown in this 20-year plot of sunspot counts vs. time, the sun is underperforming:

[Image: sunspotcycle_strip.jpg]
http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view...&year=2012

You can read more about solar cycle 24 here.
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SolarCycle/index.html

Back to the video.

The other piece of info MrMaverickstar read, is from TopAlternativeNews.com

I found their motto on top of the page to be somewhat funny, "Seek out the truth" (They really should practice this).

One of the first things that popped out to me is this "Award winning astrophysicists". Award winning? What astrophysics award did Alexia Demetria win? Usually news articles will mention which award a scientist has won, especially an astrophysics award which is kind of a big deal. My BS alert started going off right away. I have heard this name in the past, but couldn't place where (more on this name in a bit).

Also why is Alexia Demetria name spelled two different ways in the same article? This was another thing that jumped out at me. The article has the spelling as Alexia Demetria and Alexei Dmitriev. Seems strange to me. Anyone else?

I searched for what award Alexia Demetria or Alexei Dmitriev has won. Nothing came back. I then went to the astrophysics award pages and searched each one and again nothing came back. While searching for Alexia Demetria, every article, blog, etc, with that name in it says they are a award winning astrophysicists. Strange. Not one article mentions which award.

So who is Alexia Demetria/Alexei Dmitriev?

One of Sorcha Faal's characters.

From Sorcha Faal own website:

Quote:More ominously, on July 14, 2010, NASA upgraded their 2006 warning that our sun is now passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes it beyond anything they have ever seen.

When award winning Russian Astrophysicist Alexei V. Dmitriev, a physics professor at Moscow State University, was asked what the effect upon our Earth would be due to our Sun’s passage through this interstellar energy cloud he gravely responded, “Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years.”
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1408.htm

And here is where this info originated from that Von, Maverickstar, TopAlternativeNews.com, and number of other people and sites are passing along in a panic. It all started with Sorcha Faal.

Here it is word for word from the hoaxer website.

Quote:“Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent.

Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth.

When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, "Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years" ...in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA's latest solar storm warning 2012-2013.”
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1433.htm

Same thing said in the TopAlternativeNews.com article,

Quote:Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active/violent, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME’s resulting in the Carrington effect.
http://topalternativenews.com/2012/06/19...rgy-cloud/

Same as in the site TopAlternativeNews.com links to,

Quote:Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active/violent, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect.

This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, "Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years" ...in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA's latest solar storm warning 2012-2013.
http://worldmysteries.tv/news/57/astroph...ergy-cloud

Sorcha Faal Strikes Again.

What I find disgusting is, people are being duped by the old stuff from Sorcha Faal. So many people who claim to be "wide awake" to what is going on around them, I see falling so hard for the hoaxer stuff, and it's just not once in awhile, it's once or twice a month or more now, that I see these "awake" people being duped by the hoaxers. I think it has reached the point for these so called awake people to seriously take a long moment to reevaluate just how awake they really are since they are being so easily duped on a daily basis by this fear mongering, doomer, hoaxer garbage. I believe these people will find they have yet to open their eyes.

Dupe:
Quote:1. An easily deceived person.
2. A person who functions as the tool of another person or power.

duped, dup·ing, dupes
To deceive (an unwary person).

1. a person who is easily deceived
2. a person who unwittingly serves as the tool of another person or power

to deceive, esp by trickery; make a dupe or tool of; cheat; fool

[from French, from Old French duppe, contraction of de huppe of (a) hoopoe (from Latin upupa); from the bird's reputation for extreme stupidity]
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/duped

Now that the fear garbage doom is out of the way, how about some real facts, from creditable sources in the field.

The interstellar gas cloud that is being talked about in the articles is actually real, it's called the ribbon and it is located on the edge of our solar system. The truth about this cloud is that it wont be here in 5 weeks like the video says. It will take 100 or more years to reach us.

Quote:Don't worry about stocking up on sunscreen, but our solar system may be headed for a celestial version of global warming. A new analysis suggests that in about 100 years the sun could plunge into a hot cloud of interstellar gas. The change should have no impact on our planet, but it could boost the amount of deadly radiation in space, making missions more challenging for future astronauts.

The void beyond our atmosphere is anything but empty, with particles whizzing about in all directions. Energy from these particles can spike 14 billion or 15 billion kilometers away from the sun, the source of the stream of particles called the solar wind. That's what detectors aboard the Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 spacecraft discovered earlier this decade when they approached the termination shock, the place where the solar wind bumps into particles from interstellar space—a collision that creates a surge in radiation.

The Voyagers, whose cameras gave us some stunning close-up images of the four big outer planets and their moons in the 1980s, discovered a mystery about the termination shock: It is asymmetrical, with a flattened shape that suggests something is pushing on it unevenly. Determining the cause of that asymmetry has been part of the mission of the IBEX spacecraft, launched 2 years ago to collect, identify, and track particles flying in from the edges of the solar system.
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/20...t-clo.html

Related:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...191114.htm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation THE WORLD WIDE EARTH RUMBLING REPORT : "THE SOUNDS OF THE APOCALYPSE" AdamAntium 70 58,139 02-21-2019 10:20 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Photo Schumann Resonance : Earth's Frequency Increasing AdamAntium 1 6,236 11-10-2018 11:01 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Shocked Inuit People on the daily earth wobble, sun moon and stars out of place AdamAntium 0 1,637 10-24-2018 09:17 AM
Exclamation EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS EARTH CHANGES COUNTDOWN TO TRIBULATION ~ 2018 to 2019 ~ AdamAntium 0 1,732 08-24-2018 08:48 AM
  Stock WILL Crash In The Next Few Weeks. osstrader 1 4,530 08-13-2017 11:45 AM
Last Post: Thornz
Exclamation NASA: Two "MYSTERY OBJECTS" Heading For Earth 1/5/17 AdamAntium 0 3,110 01-05-2017 11:37 AM
  An Earth-shattering event is at the door! Oxnard 4 3,384 08-09-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: 2D4
Rainbow Flat Earth driving me nuts on Youtube 2D4 11 5,715 07-10-2016 06:45 PM
Last Post: 2D4
  x-class eruption today would be facing the earth, akadanflipper 47 18,173 06-27-2016 10:03 PM
Last Post: fr3d
  Earth, Air, Fire & Water: Angels & Demons / 5th Element Illuminati message exposed Oxnard 3 3,963 06-25-2016 11:57 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Exclamation Classified NASA docs leaked? Asteroid to hit Earth September 28th 2015?!? AdamAntium 3 4,958 06-18-2016 07:03 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  The Earth Federation page.. World hour currency Arctic 1 2,091 05-15-2016 02:42 PM
  The Greatest Lies on Earth Destroying Nations Thinker 4 2,526 05-09-2016 02:03 PM
  Legal Torture of Earth Children & Lucifer is Loving It! Thinker 1 1,727 04-23-2016 05:20 PM
  Iran sentences Oil Billionaire to death for “spreading corruption on earth” Thinker 1 2,362 03-06-2016 10:22 PM
  The Elite to write 1776 (888 + 888) in disaster across 2016? Oxnard 4 3,551 02-07-2016 09:56 PM
Last Post: Oxnard
Photo NASA Planetary Defense Office set up to save Earth AdamAntium 0 1,787 01-15-2016 08:32 AM
Exclamation Yowusa presents Planet 7X Theories vs. Zecharia Sitchin's Work AdamAntium 0 1,961 12-23-2015 04:56 PM
  St. Louis Radioation Leak, Aliso Canyon METHANE LEAK & Other Earth Changes silversurfer 0 1,896 12-17-2015 08:56 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
Video Large Microwave Energy Pulse hits planet Earth-Destroys storm near NZ ? AdamAntium 1 3,237 09-04-2015 11:47 AM