Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Moderator, why do you give this person so many chances?
03-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Moderator, why do you give this person so many chances?
Private message sent to me:
Fleck
Posting Freak

Worthless piece of *****.
To: RAASLA
Kill yourself, faggot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Moderator, why do you give this person so many chances?
Another sick message from:
Fleck
Posting Freak

You might as well voluntarily leave.
To: RAASLA
Because I am just going to violently rape you all over the forum if you stay and keep posting.
03-26-2012, 03:47 PM
How does he get away with this?
03-27-2012, 12:10 AM
PM's have been sent out to several members to knock it off. Let's see if they behave.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
03-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Oh, Behave, Man!
[Image: 656eebd4_Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg]

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
03-27-2012, 11:53 PM
(03-27-2012 12:10 AM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  PM's have been sent out to several members to knock it off. Let's see if they behave.

WOW i never got a PM!! because my PM is closed!!!
I never got any warnings!!
and the you tried to ban me forever!!!!
mmmmmmmm oookkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Only the Strong Survives
03-28-2012, 12:09 AM
seriously?

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
03-28-2012, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2012 03:52 AM by edd818.)
(03-28-2012 12:09 AM)UCOMusic Wrote:  seriously?

Yup he sure did, he said he was giving me time out for a week only, but tried to pull a fast & tried to ban me forever.
Ohhh Ohhh he did ban 12GuageAngel tho, he was trying to stand up for me & got him ban forever
Joe got me back in tho....

Only the Strong Survives
03-28-2012, 09:37 AM
I don't know what deal he made with Joe, but this forum is a far cry from what it used to be. 12G was banned? For what? CAlling people out on their mindless BS? Sad. Oh well, I'm not around much anyway. Who else?

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
03-28-2012, 10:48 AM
(03-28-2012 09:37 AM)UCOMusic Wrote:  I don't know what deal he made with Joe, but this forum is a far cry from what it used to be. 12G was banned? For what? CAlling people out on their mindless BS? Sad. Oh well, I'm not around much anyway. Who else?

It's the direct insults and name calling that gets people banned. I've warned many times about this. People can disagree with each other but the name calling and using cusswords to describe someone is not acceptable.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-28-2012, 11:00 AM
(03-27-2012 11:53 PM)edd818 Wrote:  
(03-27-2012 12:10 AM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  PM's have been sent out to several members to knock it off. Let's see if they behave.

WOW i never got a PM!! because my PM is closed!!!
I never got any warnings!!
and the you tried to ban me forever!!!!
mmmmmmmm oookkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Don't play innocent. You were warned by me, but you ignored it and continued to post foul langauge directed at me, that's why you were banned. You were given second chance... don't blow it.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
03-28-2012, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2012 11:11 AM by Fiat Facade.)
(03-28-2012 09:37 AM)UCOMusic Wrote:  I don't know what deal he made with Joe, but this forum is a far cry from what it used to be. 12G was banned? For what? CAlling people out on their mindless BS? Sad. Oh well, I'm not around much anyway. Who else?

No, he was banned for inflammatory posts, foul language and insulting me and other members. Notice how much of the drama has disappeared. It makes for a much better forum.

03-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I have been guilty of it on a couple rare occasions, but overall it's a waste of time for poster and reader. Oh well... people get all sorts of brave behind a keyboard. Not to mention a few cocktails loosten the tongue too

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
03-28-2012, 01:50 PM
... and by tongue I mean fingers

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
03-28-2012, 01:51 PM
(03-28-2012 10:48 AM)Jsnip4 Wrote:  

It's the direct insults and name calling that gets people banned. I've warned many times about this. People can disagree with each other but the name calling and using cusswords to describe someone is not acceptable.

Can't argue with that, Joe. It's your gig, Brother... I just appreciate it being here when I want to visit. Peace.

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
03-28-2012, 02:01 PM
(03-28-2012 01:49 PM)UCOMusic Wrote:  I have been guilty of it on a couple rare occasions, but overall it's a waste of time for poster and reader. Oh well... people get all sorts of brave behind a keyboard. Not to mention a few cocktails loosten the tongue too

Exactly... it is a waste of time for the poster and reader.

Some people thrive off drama, they like to cause trouble and are inflammatory by nature. They also have trouble following simple rules and guidelines. Why?, I have no idea.

04-18-2012, 04:11 PM
(03-28-2012 02:01 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  
(03-28-2012 01:49 PM)UCOMusic Wrote:  I have been guilty of it on a couple rare occasions, but overall it's a waste of time for poster and reader. Oh well... people get all sorts of brave behind a keyboard. Not to mention a few cocktails loosten the tongue too

Exactly... it is a waste of time for the poster and reader.

Some people thrive off drama, they like to cause trouble and are inflammatory by nature. They also have trouble following simple rules and guidelines. Why?, I have no idea.

Exactly liked i said, Fiat Facade was on a Power Trip, maybe he will come down to earth & be one of us again, don't go to the Dark Side.

Only the Strong Survives
04-18-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2012 04:19 PM by edd818.)
nobody here has any beef with you Fiat.

Only the Strong Survives
04-18-2012, 04:54 PM
(04-18-2012 04:15 PM)edd818 Wrote:  nobody here has any beef with you Fiat.

I sure dont... what's the dealio with cataclysm and all the full page stuff

When You Are Where You Belong, You Have No Rivals♥
04-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Wow sounds like I missed a lot while I was in the hospital. But we all need to start getting along even if we dont care for each other much. The reason why is that when the poo hits the fan we need to be able to know that we have friends out there somewheres, and believe me it will happen some day. We need to be able to depend on each other if needed and we need to be able to communicate in here up until when we can't anymore. Its the only way to survive what will be coming.

As for the drama I dont have the heart for it litterally, so please just quit with all of that and everyone try and get along. I know we all get upset about things, and we all have our own opinions, but still we can get along, that much I am sure of.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user