Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Missing people?
01-27-2018, 09:33 PM
Missing people?
Hey guys, I know I have been MIA/AWOL for a few years now. I do apologize. In my area, (southwest Ohio) folks have been coming up missing more & more. My husband stumbled across videos about fema barges after looking into the closing of a local Sam's club. He is glued to YT & is tripping! IDK if any threads have been posted about this matter in the last few months. Just looking for any info I can get. Thanks in advance.

Joanna76, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Missing people?
Haven't heard of anything like this.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Missing people?
Oddly enough I went to a persons home to do some small repairs and a topic of conversation was missing people. I had no idea what they were talking about. Then I come home and see this post.
08-04-2018, 08:29 PM
What's behind claims of reports about a rash of missing persons in Iowa?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/03/wha...-iowa.html

we are not wrong.

Sarge, proud member of Realist News since Dec 2016.
08-09-2018, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 09:38 PM by TheDove.)
(01-27-2018 09:33 PM)Joanna76 Wrote:  Hey guys, I know I have been MIA/AWOL for a few years now. I do apologize. In my area, (southwest Ohio) folks have been coming up missing more & more. My husband stumbled across videos about fema barges after looking into the closing of a local Sam's club. He is glued to YT & is tripping! IDK if any threads have been posted about this matter in the last few months. Just looking for any info I can get. Thanks in advance.

Rashes of disappearances can be linked often to a variety of crimes. Some we would rather not think of such as sex slaves, for body parts, or experimentation. Sometimes people are relocated for a reason and they can not publish that publicly. Sometimes the family is told but other times they are not.

Years ago I had been in a few crashes with experimental vehicles in testing. Those weren't always public and the ones that were, weren't in North America. They were at places where joint programs ran or were on islands. After stepping away from that work I was in a civil plane crash. It wasn't the first as many people I knew also worked sometimes as fillers for airlines if they didn't have enough pilots or one was on vacation.

A crash under such circumstances can get censorship for some staff or people that survive it. Because of sensitive issues. So one crash I was dealing with another pilot in the plane. A technical issue came up with the plane. We avoided crashing so it was a near crash. It would of crashed if we both hadn't had the flight experience. Most regular airlines pilots do not have some of our training because less chances their plane will get hit and crash. The technical issue plane my name and the other pilots was censored on and so was at least one person on that rip was a censored passenger. We knew he had a sensitivity flag as the airlines is sometimes told that. But it is still an incident they investigate even if the plane doesn't crash. They also look at the fact it survived and consider teaching our method of survival to other pilots as part of their upgrades, or basic training.

Other crash I was in made the news and had to make the news. Why would it need to? Sensitive issues involving terrorism. Terrorists react certain ways and making the news gets certain results both for them and sometimes for the very people fighting the terrorists. They claimed we all died in the crash. We did not because the flight was very similar to the other incident and the pilots had trained in how I and the other pilot survived. We also went down on water instead of landing on a runway. But they of course didn't avoid crash or people in boats with guns after the crash. Those of us that survived were witnesses. I saw the man after I exited the washroom and went to my seat. Then I saw the flash and the hole in the plane. The man had to be sitting by someone and one of those survived and described him and said his seat.

The government in that case let everyone think we were dead. But someone realized some of us were alive and went hunting some of the other survivors at a private place they were being treated at. A few people died and then they found two others under new identities. So they knew a few of us couldn't hide and just didn't mention publicly we were in the crash but let us go back to our old life. Others stayed in their new lives leaving behind any family and friends of their old life. I went to Canada but the investigators knew I'd likely to be found which I was and which caused others to go after me here where I wasn't around friends of family. As mine were in a different country and I worked in a different one than they lived.

The government without an airline flight also will take people and disappear them into a new life. They usually have their reasons. Other times the person willingly left, changed their identity, and carried on some sort of activity away from where they had been. They may of even seemed to have a run of the mill life. But they had their reasons for doing it and may of used plastic surgery, or advanced cosmetics.

A few people I knew to be seen as "disappeared" were involved in what others called time travel events. One person it was a hoax for but the other it wasn't a total hoax and was a complex situation. People might also disappear due to a health issue which the government has chosen to handle a certain way. Other times they could of been sourced for a particular project and taken on short notice for it.

Some people are listed as disappeared or dead and they have undergone a significant process. One that either ages them to much younger, to older, or cures a serious condition that was thought incurable. There are questions such things would cause. Sometimes while they are willing to provide care for them they can't do things publicly. Sometimes too the person you think is a child is much older than you know. Experiments in re-aging has gone on quite a while for deep space travel or disasters. Also how do you explain how a "something" that they might be investigating suddenly make someone quite old. While its great to be cured of cancer, or paralysis, such things and curing rare diseases sometimes has to be censored. Not just because of their method, testing, but also possibly public response.

There was two weird mass disappearance I remember. One involved rapidly moving a large amount of people to prevent a disaster from killing them. It used experimental technologies. The other involved an airplane flight and it involved people using an non traditional aircraft. The people claimed they were going to eat and use the people. It was a gruesome thing for them to say. Other craft tried to force them into leaving the airplane alone. They tried to take the whole plane then tried to just take everyone inside of it. I think investigation later showed that some of the people on the plane were from a certain ethnic subgroup and there might of been some interest in their genetics. Meaning the other people were just trying to frighten others off and had their own experimental tech.

The girl they show in that second picture in the article. She looks the same age and was spotted in New Westminster British Columbia about a month ago using the name Sabrina. She claimed to be going to a school here to train as a community support worker. I don't have a picture of her from the place she was working at. But I had seen her. I'm just not in the habit of taking lots of pictures of people or things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waking Up With "2" Suns + A Planet & NASA/Mainstream Media Stay Silent But Not People Thinker 64 10,962 Yesterday 08:24 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Dangers of Gang Stalking: High tech advantage over unknowing mainstream people TheDove 5 617 08-14-2018 12:57 AM
Last Post: TheDove
  AI's and the people that run them TheDove 0 370 07-29-2018 04:04 PM
Last Post: TheDove
Video Infowars - Triple Murder In Fresno Fueled By Hatred Of White People AdamAntium 0 2,621 04-19-2017 01:25 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Vatican Divided & Pope Needs Your Prayers - Money is Missing! - Whistleblower Thinker 7 4,213 06-15-2016 12:14 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  When nannystate fails people go crazy Arctic 0 1,603 06-07-2016 01:34 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  Haiti $20 Billion In Gold & Minerals - Owner (Master?) - Slaves to Mine It (People?) Thinker 1 2,849 05-17-2016 06:26 PM
  The President of the United States: The People Speak Thinker 1 1,801 04-09-2016 10:26 PM
  People tortured to obtain false information to go to war on a lie in Iraq Thinker 2 2,171 03-30-2016 02:33 PM
Shocked Inventions By Teens For "All" People Suppressed By Corporate Greed People4People 3 8,344 03-22-2016 04:06 PM
  Move Over Homeless People! - 100,000 Refugees to Arrive in 180 American Cities.... Thinker 2 2,250 03-18-2016 09:18 AM
  World’s oldest serving head of state is missing - Coup - Murder - Hiding? Thinker 2 2,072 03-15-2016 10:11 AM
  Politicians ejecting truth & people out of rooms where they speak Thinker 1 1,640 03-12-2016 07:03 AM
  Hundreds of New People Join Syrian Volunteer Forces to Fight against NWO Terrorism Thinker 1 1,751 03-09-2016 05:13 AM
  Over 68K people call for Bill Clinton’s arrest over alleged electioneering Super Tue Thinker 1 1,985 03-05-2016 12:33 AM
  Monsanto is Suing California for Telling People the Truth About Its Chemicals Thinker 1 1,787 03-04-2016 09:27 PM
  Venezuela Brutalized & Sanctioned for saying no to GMO? People Starving! Thinker 3 2,209 03-02-2016 12:25 PM
  Using 'The Force' on Weak Minded People Jsnip4 4 3,450 02-28-2016 07:36 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Death of Free Speech "It's Illegal to Offend People" 512-471-4441-Campus Police Arctic 1 1,942 02-14-2016 03:31 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  Ordinary people just begin to loot truck after traffic accident in Brazil Arctic 1 1,528 01-24-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: Fleck