Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Michael Jackson's Message Being Transmitted Through Ron Paul
12-27-2011, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 03:43 AM by People4People.)
Star Michael Jackson's Message Being Transmitted Through Ron Paul
Not only is Ron Paul going through the same things that Michael Jackson did. Michael speaks almost the same words as Ron Paul today.

The "News" misconstrues the truth

This has got to stop! It is time for "Real Change."

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2011, 04:05 AM
RE: Michael Jackson's Message Being Transmitted Through Ron Paul
Michael Jackson warns of 2012 Illuminati conspiracy

Katy Perry Tell's young girl to sell her soul to the Devil for power
12-27-2011, 04:13 AM
12-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Yes, let's attribute Ron Paul with a child molester, that'll help.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
12-27-2011, 09:39 AM

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
12-27-2011, 11:59 AM
(12-27-2011 09:37 AM)13vocals Wrote:  Yes, let's attribute Ron Paul with a child molester, that'll help.

Don't forget, that child molestation "news" was being reported by the lame stream media. The same media known for their lies, propaganda and brainwashing. They nailed him to the cross. Then after MJ died, they glorified him. I'm no MJ fan, but think about it.

During the last 2 years of his life he started dropping hints about the NWO and what was really going on. Then he died. Coincedence?... maybe, maybe not.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
12-27-2011, 12:12 PM
(12-27-2011 11:59 AM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  
(12-27-2011 09:37 AM)13vocals Wrote:  Yes, let's attribute Ron Paul with a child molester, that'll help.

Don't forget, that child molestation "news" was being reported by the lame stream media. The same media known for their lies, propaganda and brainwashing. They nailed him to the cross. Then after MJ died, they glorified him. I'm no MJ fan, but think about it.

During the last 2 years of his life he started dropping hints about the NWO and what was really going on. Then he died. Coincedence?... maybe, maybe not.

gimme a break man, the guy was disturbed and sick, sorry, but I think Katt Williams nailed it.

12-27-2011, 03:18 PM
(12-27-2011 12:12 PM)13vocals Wrote:  

During the last 2 years of his life he started dropping hints about the NWO and what was really going on. Then he died. Coincidence?... maybe, maybe not.

gimme a break man, the guy was disturbed and sick, sorry, but I think Katt Williams nailed it.

YES!...He was all those things according to the media (MSM)..Sicko Jacko
...that same MSM who is now showing sympathy towards his death/murder.

I strongly suggest you do some research on the real Micheal and you'll see for yourself that things don't add up...and IF you have a good understanding on today's MSM control on information then it's easy to understand what's gone down here.

Trust me, if Micheal was ll of those things, he'd FIT RIGHT IN with those people(TPTB).

He refuse the give into the music industries control and for that he was hounded until folks hated him.

anyways, this is a long research and I doubt very much anyone will take it one, so one of my best tips is to hunt down a Yt video of Micheal's last album cover along with certain lyrics contained, IF you haven't figured out by then what's going on then good luck with the rest of what's coming because Micheal DID know what was coming and hence his last big effort to wake up humanity.

2012 is important, and all of you Naysayers are about to have a rude awakening,,I haven't spent the last 4+ research this phenomenon for nothing.

I hope you pick the right side folks...this will be out LAST choice...if they win, forget about choices and freedoms.
12-27-2011, 03:54 PM
It's pretty clear that he did bleach his skin. No one goes from being black to white, it has never happened to anyone else before. He was proud of the black people because they created so many music genres and still he was ashamed of his skin colour.

Matter is nothing else than the final stages of thought manifest, with energy someplace in between.
12-27-2011, 08:54 PM
I don't need to research him, I'm 35 years old, I grew up with his music, that's not the point. The man had issues. You don't hold a child out a window and swing it like he did, you don't sleep with children that aren't yours, these are indisputable FACTS. If you want to equate that with the man you want to win the election, then by all means...I'd suggest asking Ron Paul if it's ok first though, you might find that he's not so ok with it.

12-27-2011, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 09:21 PM by People4People.)

What do you really know about him. What you have read in NWO news? This man wasn't a child molester, but a man who never got to be a child.

Who can relate to the things you wanted to do as a child and didn't get to do? A child !!!!!
Amazing how some news stories can make you believe something by the way they are written.

Strass Khan, the news did a good job. Smear campaigns in the news have been happening for along time. Leave the pack, and you are a child molester, put in prison, or killed.

With Michael, the child molester role was attached to him, and many people like you bought it. Look at the videos man!!! He loved his kids, and his animals! He loved life, and living! He was one of the best fathers in show business that I have seen!

His message through his music speaks loud and clear! He talked about things that were forbidden to talk about. He left the pack, and the pack tried to destroy him. When the smear campaign didn't seem to be working, they took him out!!!

There are many in prison, many who have had an untimely accident to take their lives. Michael was a great man, great father, and someone who cared about the world.

Listen to the music, can you hear the message?

12-27-2011, 11:02 PM
(12-27-2011 03:54 PM)fr3d Wrote:  It's pretty clear that he did bleach his skin. No one goes from being black to white, it has never happened to anyone else before. He was proud of the black people because they created so many music genres and still he was ashamed of his skin color.

bleach his skin?...I don't think bleach would work and I don't think Micheal tried bleach either but regardless,, are we shallow enough to worry about Skin colors or for that matter how someone may have issues with their skin color.

I like his message and can easily figure out what he's all about.

I'm with you on this one People4People !
12-27-2011, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 11:26 PM by People4People.)
(12-27-2011 03:54 PM)fr3d Wrote:  It's pretty clear that he did bleach his skin. No one goes from being black to white, it has never happened to anyone else before. He was proud of the black people because they created so many music genres and still he was ashamed of his skin colour.

The internet is full of information, and most of the media as we have learned, print what they want you to believe. The disease is called "Vitiligo," and I have a friend with it.

A Google search will help everyone to find out many things about that which they have difficulty in believing in. or that which is printed in proven failed main stream media.

Here is a link below, so that you will understand the disease that Michael Jackson had. The news was doing a smear campaign, because he was expanding his mind, and started to see all the corruption that was around him.

Those that reveal the truth, also take a risk of losing their lives for what they believe in. Michael wanted to spread a message to the people that were not aware of the truth. Hope you will share the information about his disease, and educate others.

The color of ones skin, is not a choice that one gets in life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

12-27-2011, 11:52 PM
(12-27-2011 11:26 PM)People4People Wrote:  
(12-27-2011 03:54 PM)fr3d Wrote:  It's pretty clear that he did bleach his skin. No one goes from being black to white, it has never happened to anyone else before...

The disease is called "Vitiligo," and I have a friend with it.

A Google search will help everyone to find out many things about that which they have difficulty in believing in. or that which is printed in proven failed main stream media.

Here is a link below, so that you will understand the disease that Michael Jackson had. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

Those that reveal the truth, also take a risk of losing their lives for what they believe in. Michael wanted to spread a message to the people that were not aware of the truth. Hope you will share the information about his disease, and educate others.

I'm glad you clear them up on that...my grand mother had the disease but couldn't remember the name.

If she stay exposed in the sun part of her arms wouldn't tan and would leave her arm with Big white blotches and same with her face therefore she wore a large rimmed hat outside with a long sleeve shirt.

Btw,,my grand mother was white...she didn't have a problem with being white, she had a problem with looking this way.
12-28-2011, 12:15 AM
(12-27-2011 09:19 PM)People4People Wrote:  

What do you really know about him. What you have read in NWO news? This man wasn't a child molester, but a man who never got to be a child.

Who can relate to the things you wanted to do as a child and didn't get to do? A child !!!!!
Amazing how some news stories can make you believe something by the way they are written.

Strass Khan, the news did a good job. Smear campaigns in the news have been happening for along time. Leave the pack, and you are a child molester, put in prison, or killed.

With Michael, the child molester role was attached to him, and many people like you bought it. Look at the videos man!!! He loved his kids, and his animals! He loved life, and living! He was one of the best fathers in show business that I have seen!

His message through his music speaks loud and clear! He talked about things that were forbidden to talk about. He left the pack, and the pack tried to destroy him. When the smear campaign didn't seem to be working, they took him out!!!

There are many in prison, many who have had an untimely accident to take their lives. Michael was a great man, great father, and someone who cared about the world.

Listen to the music, can you hear the message?
If you really believe that line of garbage, then you either don't have children or if you do have children, answer me this: would you have let your child sleep in a bed with a grown ass man because he said he never got to have a childhood? like I said before, give me a damn break.

12-28-2011, 02:02 PM
[/quote]
If you really believe that line of garbage, then you either don't have children or if you do have children, answer me this: would you have let your child sleep in a bed with a grown ass man because he said he never got to have a childhood? like I said before, give me a damn break.

[/quote]

As a matter of fact I know children that still sleep in their parents beds with them, and they are grown. I have been on holiday where when sharing hotel rooms adults, and children have slept in the same bed that aren't related.

Yes, I would have allowed my child to share a bed with Michael. When they are under the age of 10, most prefer someone to sleep with them for various reasons.

When a mind is sick, then it can envision sick thoughts. I loved having my children sleep with me, and can't wait for grandchildren.

If someone's child wanted to sleep in my bed, that I didn't know, there would be no problem. I don't have a sick mind, do you?

I have known mothers who have had slumber parties, where all the kids ended up in her bed. In Micheal's big house I could see where a child would be afraid to sleep alone, or has fallen asleep on the bed watching television.

Look at the home videos with Michael and his children. If he was a child molester, the abuse would have been visible with his own children, that he had 24 hour access to.

Neverland, was created to be a place where you don't have to grow up, and listen to the sickness of the rest of the world. Jealousy does mysterious things. Hatred changes people into evil ways.

I knew someone who had a cousin that was Micheal's personal nurse after his surgery's. Not only did he defend Micheal when I asked about the children, he really was upset that I could think such a thing.

He said Micheal never had a place in his house that was off limits to his guests. He said if you haven't been, then all you really know about Michael is what you've read. Much of which has been lies.

Micheal was to popular, and wherever in the world he went, he drew crowds larger than any heads of state, even the pope. Micheal was a power that the NWO needed to bring down.

Just think what would have happened, if he had been allowed to go on tour, and spread the message about corruption. People would have listened, opened their minds, and created change that would have disrupted the plan that is already put in place for you, and me.

12-28-2011, 02:22 PM
ok, so those children lied in court I suppose, and if he was innocent, then why did he pay settlement to them? I'll never be convinced, lots of people have shitty childhoods, no reason to have your own supposed children....who had blue eyes and blonde hair swinging out of a window like he did, he should have been arrested on the spot for that *****.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earth, Air, Fire & Water: Angels & Demons / 5th Element Illuminati message exposed Oxnard 3 3,963 06-25-2016 11:57 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Ron Paul uncensored on $9 trillion Fed bailout - Wake Up Call to Americans Thinker 3 2,095 05-09-2016 11:38 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Washington Launches Its Attack Against BRICS World Banks — Paul Craig Roberts Thinker 0 1,883 04-22-2016 03:50 PM
  The deep breath before the plunge; The LORD's message in the market numbers? Oxnard 0 1,386 04-18-2016 05:54 PM
Last Post: Oxnard
  Breaking Alien Message deciphdered freshdopamine 10 10,547 02-26-2016 11:25 AM
Last Post: adamanon
  Paul Aker says he was arrested at his home last week for a $1500 federal student loan Arctic 0 1,473 02-18-2016 05:43 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  END OF THE WORLD!!!! ...secret Hollywood message mcetcher 2 2,424 02-15-2016 10:59 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  12-Term Congressman Ron Paul's Warning to Americans about the Coming Currency Crisis Thinker 0 2,468 10-27-2015 08:46 PM
  Ron Paul for Speaker of House! Sign the Petition! Jsnip4 0 2,279 10-14-2015 04:11 PM
Last Post: Jsnip4
  Global Economy Is Imploding: “Take Possession Of Your Physical Gold” – Michael Pento Thinker 4 2,816 10-09-2015 06:36 PM
  Is Satan sending a clear message? Bfennpt 5 2,680 09-25-2015 08:32 PM
  Gold’s Rebound To Continue, Jackson Hole On Deck – Frank Holmes | Kitco News Thinker 3 2,953 08-29-2015 01:37 PM
  Empire of Lies: Ron Paul exposing corruption Thinker 0 1,604 05-15-2015 04:33 PM
  Former Israeli soldier message to all soldiers - police - world citizens on family Thinker 3 2,495 05-01-2015 11:34 PM
  Ron Paul - The Real War on the Middle Class Thinker 1 1,711 04-29-2015 11:48 AM
Information Michael Bloomberg for mayor... of LONDON? People4People 0 1,483 04-04-2015 09:34 PM
Last Post: People4People
  An Urgent Message for America Jsnip4 5 3,724 03-31-2015 09:24 PM
  Paul Volker: “Gold Is The Enemy” Thinker 0 1,501 03-29-2015 02:34 PM
  Jesse Jackson backs son of immigrants Garcia over Emanuel for Chicago mayor Thinker 0 1,038 03-10-2015 11:44 AM
Sad Obama, Bush, Sharpton, Jackson Go To Selma - No Stops In BP Oil Spill States People4People 3 1,602 03-08-2015 01:28 PM