Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Knife and fork
10-28-2016, 10:46 AM
Knife and fork
Question for Americans.

When was the last time, you or your family, at a gathering used more than one tool to eat?
There is some talk in Europe now that Americans only eat with their hands, or at best with a fork.

When was the last time you sat down and had a meal that you ate with a fork and a knife?

Matter is nothing else than the final stages of thought manifest, with energy someplace in between.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: Knife and fork
(10-28-2016 10:46 AM)fr3d Wrote:  Question for Americans.

When was the last time, you or your family, at a gathering used more than one tool to eat?
There is some talk in Europe now that Americans only eat with their hands, or at best with a fork.

When was the last time you sat down and had a meal that you ate with a fork and a knife?
Answer your question I HG rarely sit down to eat always on the go actually prefer to eat while walking. As for a fork I have classified forks as dirty instruments by its very design makes cleaning a fork is difficult, I never use a fork, always use a simple spoon its clean design functionality makes it a far superior eating instrument. I believe American fast food diet has actually altered American eating habits, I have observed many eat food with their hands so talk in Europe is right ON target. Many ethnic groups cultures around world eat only their hands I believe that is the preferred method humans consuming food, more I think about this topic deeper it grows it's most interesting and very telling.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InfoWars Banned - Problem-Reaction-Solution Fork? lmi 1 1,652 10-02-2018 02:40 PM
Last Post: lmi
  Chicago:One Baby, One Box of Razor Blades, One Knife, an One Ax - Death By Cold Steel Seattle206723 0 1,057 06-25-2013 02:28 PM
Last Post: Seattle206723
Sad international kill kids day? China school knife attack leaves 23 injured etuHad4 0 1,261 12-14-2012 03:27 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Fired Texas A&M official brandishes knife, says 'Bring it on' s78yi 2 1,456 09-24-2011 10:45 AM
Last Post: s78yi
Bug TAXPAYERS TO FORK OUT 1 BILLION DOLLARS TO CLEAN UP NASA'S WASTE People4People 1 1,410 07-31-2011 07:00 PM
Last Post: edro2383
Video Fork In The Road: They Want To Trigger World War III (Video) Slash'D 10 3,119 03-23-2011 07:35 PM
Last Post: dwdoyle