Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Israeli News Live The Fallen Angels Imprisoned in Antarctica & Are Still Alive Unseen
05-31-2018, 01:32 PM
PROPHET'S (S) AMAZING MIRACLE DISCOVERED BY SCIENTISTS INSIDE EARTH - 2018
Assalamualaikum Brothers And Sisters In This Video We Will Show You Amazing Scientific Miracle of Prophet Muhammad (saw) Discovered By Scientists Inside Earth..!! Studies in geology have proven that the earth is composed of seven zones, identified from the inner to the outer layers Scientifically It was only Known recently But It Was Mentioned By Prophet Muhammad (saw) 1400 Years Ago..!!! This Is Clearly A Miracle of Prophet Muhammad (saw)

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Mr. Clif High, Massive Pyramids Built by Giants in Antarctica
Cliff predicts, but everything can change with thoughts, feelings, emotions. Mr clif high will be on the program to discuss the Latest Alta Report, Kilauea Volcano, its implications, is there a Astrological Body effecting the Earths Core, Why did the Earths rotation mysteriously slow down last year? Will 2018 be a year of extreme weather events? Will Planet 9 and Possibly Planet X be visible? What about Chan Thomas and his Essay's that postulate a release of grey matter every several thousand years that create a series of global events, so catastrophic, nearly the entire world population becomes extinct and has to start over. What bout Bitcoin and other Crypto Coins? Join us Live at Noon Central time. Be the change you want to see!

Change your thought to what you want the world to be and not what media or anyone else is projecting it to be. You were made from the Creator and your thoughts have power. Eliminate all things that you believe aren't good for the planet in your mind, and so shall it be. I

Wayne Dyer - Power of Intention (Must Listen)

06-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Strange Science Reported in Antarctica! (CERN Watch)
We have tracked CERN and the strange mysterious things happening at the site of the largest machine in human history. But most folks don't realize that the ice sheet in Antarctica is also being used as a large particle detector. With massive contradictory results from other detectors around the world, the implications of actually discovering elusive ghost neutrinos is another chip in the armor of philosophical materialism that undergirds the current scientific paradigm. In this video, I argue that as this old pillar of mainstream academia begins to gain momentum in the shift, a new, controlled return to the supernatural worldview is in order.

06-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Giant STAIRCASE Has Been Discovered In Antarctica And Some Think It Could Be Atlantis
This giant staircase has been discovered in Antarctica and some think it could be Atlantis. We take a look at this mysterious staircase discovered in Antarctica. The mystery of the lost city of Atlantis still captures the imagination of millions. There are those that believe Atlantis is located in Antarctica. The city was barely mentioned during ancient times with the name Atlantis being mentioned only by the great philosopher Plato.

Recently a mysterious staircase was spotted via satellite, with many truthers pointing that it's probably a long lost pyramid or temple, perhaps from the mythical Atlantis. One individual said the following "I've been studying Antarctica and it's surrounds for years and I think that something happened there. Perhaps not now but thousands of years ago I think an intelligent races inhabited Antarctica. We keep seeing strange goings on there and it all point towards something, I think it could be the lost city of Atlantis.

ANTARCTICA: CERN IS AWAKENING THE OLD ONES.

We predicted this back in 2016 when we speculated the AWAKE project at CERN would indeed release unleash the "old ones" as geordie Rose likes to call them. This is Biblical and its not mistake the Bible talks of this on the first page. R F B

06-20-2018, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2018 07:29 PM by Thinker.)
Corey Goode 2018 This is What Really Is Happening Below Antarctica
At the very beginning of the interview, I knew that my guides have brought me to a subject, that President Trump wants to reveal to the public. Technology, free energy, and the other beings that live side-by-side with humans. I'm not anyone who has worked for a government agency, nor do I hold any type of security clearance. A military brat, I saw many things and lies that have changed the way I see the world. My mother first used a computer in 1969, top secret, and is now passed away. My father an NCO, raped a women in while in the military, and the punishment was to move the family out of sight and it would be out of mind. How many times has this story with different names been repeated with the same results? Nothing! At the age of 18, had a friend in the Army who went down range for a military exercise and winds up in the hospital after being found twelve hours after last seen. His last memory? Sitting on a hill in the early evening and watching a craft approach him that wasn't an airplane. The next thing he remembered is waking up in the hospital on Ft. Carson, in Albert Pike country Colorado Springs. He was found without any clothing on and had seven layers of skin missing from the bottom of his feet. I was to young to understand what really was happening, but well aware now. I realize that I've been on the radar since this incident and dealing with those that are above the level of the president.

Every day I have to deal with beings that aren't sure about our world, and when you look at what is happening in the capital, its understandable. Murders, lies, suicides, by people who swear oaths to serve and protect. Who can be trusted? Who can president Trump or his family trust? Look how many within his own administration have betrayed him and the citizens of the United States. How many of those who refuse to testify against or investigate the Clinton's would put Trump on a cross just like Jesus? The IG report continues to show words that show clear treason and conspiring against a sitting president. If his last name had been Bush/Obama/Clinton, would not those doing acts that defame the character of the first family be a criminal act? Time to start locking up those who have called out and exposed as wanting harm done to the Trump family.

Hillary Clinton LOST!

Expose the non humans in government and you'll find the pedophiles. Expose the truth about Antarctica and we can talk about the giants, reptilians, Tall Whites, greys and the other species that live side by side with humans.

Star Wars...you don't have to go to the movie to see it, your experiencing it right now if you'll only take the time to look up in the night sky. So many things are flying by and some will stop to look and you may ask why. While your watching your television screen, you re being watched by beings as fascinated with you, as your are with your televisions. Smile, technology allows the universe to watch most of the stupid humans who are clueless to the life on their planet.

Why hasn't Trump been invited to Antarctica?

They don't want him to know or to tell you the truth!

Why is the Pentagon rushing to announce a Space Program that is already there and to take over future investigations of clearances? Listen to Corey Goode....the man waking up the world about the inner earth. Like humans, other beings are judged by their actions and the good, bad, and ugly exists at all levels. Surface living or inner Earth living...where would you want to live?

06-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Trump Heading to Antarctica? - More Shocking Truth for Americans!
Everyone Must Watch This Antarctica Video Before It Is Deleted! (2018-2019)

06-29-2018, 07:28 PM
Antarctica and Australia Climate Shift: New Details Emerging
What's the truth and how many are telling it about Antarctica?

Global Climate Shift Amplification Media Pushes Global Cooling to Protect Themselves

With the now obvious changes in our climate signaling "Global Cooling" we see the Wall Street Journal question James Hansen's predictions and the AGW narrative, even calling out predictions that did not pan out. The media is now dripping in words to articles like, Grand Solar Minimum, Global Cooling and Shifting Cloud Patterns to give themselves some credibility as the climate cools. When meteorologists in Canada call all time record snow "White Rain" because they don't feel snow belongs in summertime lexicon of weather forecasting, we have a huge shift happening in the media arenas. Record snow in Italy, Canada, Slovakia, Ukraine, Poland, Slovenia all this week, people are starting to ask questions about the media we are being fed. Arctic ice at 13 year highs, Greenland Ice Budget growing, Antarctic Sea Ice growing, people are really starting to wake up. This will be the last year of "Global Warming" on our planet.

When will the current president of the United States get to see what everyone else of importance has in Antarctica?

DEEP STATE wants Ancient ALIENS from Antarctica to be your new God | Dr. Michael Salla 2018

Who are the Deep State and are they really hiding ancient beings in Antarctica? Join Ben N Rob as we present our 3rd and final interview with Dr. Michael Salla at Contact in the Desert in Indian Wells, California, as we talk about the Deep State, who is Qanon and is he more than just a man behind a computer? Dr. Michael Salla is an internationally recognized scholar in international politics, conflict resolution and US foreign policy, and is the author/editor of an additional four books. He has a Ph.D in Government from the University of Queensland, Australia, and an M.A. in Philosophy from the University of Melbourne, Australia. He has conducted research and fieldwork in the ethnic conflicts in East Timor, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Sri Lanka, and organized peacemaking initiatives involving mid to high level participants from these conflicts.

07-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Israeli News Live The Fallen Angels Imprisoned in Antarctica & Are Still Alive Unseen
Well, what does President Trump know about the happenings in Antarctica and when will his visit take place? More and more journalists and people are looking at Antarctica. is there a last hope in the South Pole for the deep state? Will Trump reinstate the purged commanders from the Obama/Clinton administration?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Definitive Evidence The Anunnaki Civilization In Antarctica. Get Ready For Disclosure Thinker 1 2,793 02-03-2017 03:40 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Project Blue Beam Light Over Manhattan - News Blackout Thinker 0 1,185 02-08-2016 12:21 AM
  Aliens Dock Ship At ISS To Have Meeting On Live Cam Thinker 1 1,987 12-11-2014 05:27 AM
Question Antarctica Alien Underground City & Global Warming Agenda Connected? People4People 0 2,318 05-11-2014 08:33 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Angels , Seraphim , Watchers and other spiritual beings - Michael Heiser JPMsecretagent 1 1,795 11-21-2013 06:59 PM
Last Post: OnThe3dge
Question UFO Reported On Florida News Getting Water From Pool Or Was It A Life Form? People4People 0 1,252 08-09-2013 12:36 PM
Thumbs Up Angels Appearing At Accidents Saving Life's & Glimpse Of Heaven & Hell People4People 0 1,602 08-07-2013 08:51 PM