Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Inner Self Showing A Moment Of Madness?
08-30-2013, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 06:26 PM by People4People.)
Sad Inner Self Showing A Moment Of Madness?
August 30, 2013

There are some here who have not expressed their words, but their actions have replaced the words and seem to be defining a character that would not like what they have done to others to be done to them.

Therefore I will not put this person down for this, but excuse him/her for their lack of knowledge to the wisdom of their words and actions!

You must have missed this video, so here it is again just for you the person that has taken a huge amount of time to put the thumbs down on AdamAntium "Earthquake Watch Thread".

Now it is time to show support for a fellow member who has kept many informed on information that some prefer and others don't, but what you won't find on mainstream news.

Thumbs up, 95% of the information on Realist News is 5 star, and somethings do need a thumbs down, but AdamAntium earthquake watch isn't one of them!

Time for many of us to rethink our words, and thoughts because they will turn into actions.

What is it that you really want for this world and yourself...be careful what you think!

Friendship/Love/Respect for all living things...

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Inner Self Showing A Moment Of Madness?
Much thanks for the support P4P, I do appreciate it.

The maturity level of the character(s) who takes considerable time to target and rate down threads is childish , spoil , does not really know the meaning of responsibility and has lack of respect for others...so therefore we must excuse him/her , at this time , for they simply do not know better.

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply