Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Votes - 2.97 Average
I believe everyone deserves respect..Including Dutchsinse
04-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Heart I believe everyone deserves respect..Including Dutchsinse

I address this to researchers, readers and members of Youtube. We are free to share our views, knowledge and discoveries but please try not to offend anyone. If you think Dutchsinse is making a mistake, you can always make a nice approach and start a healthy conversation with him.

In my opinion his information is based on facts. He will never post a video he can not defend. The purpose of the video is only to make us aware and put up advance precautionary measures in case unexpected events happen.

Stop destructive comments. We are human beings, not animals. Choose the right words. Please act professional.

God loves you!

We should not depend on one man, we should depend on all of us. All of us is expandable in the cause for freedom and therefore I say stand up now and be a leader, and when all of us are leaders, we will expedite the cause of freedom.- Ninoy Aquino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 03:55 PM
RE: I believe everyone deserves respect..Including Dutchsinse
(04-02-2011 03:32 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  I address this to researchers, readers and members of Youtube. We are free to share our views, knowledge and discoveries but please try not to offend anyone. If you think Dutchsinse is making a mistake, you can always make a nice approach and start a healthy conversation with him.

You state that we can have a conversation. Are you sure about that? Why does he disregard this irrefutable proof and refuse to respond?? I have tried reaching out to him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He is ignoring it. You must ask yourself "why?"... And what is he afraid of?

(04-02-2011 03:32 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  
In my opinion his information is based on facts.

Read that statement back to yourself. You are mixing opinion with facts. Don't you want to know for yourself?

(04-02-2011 03:32 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  He will never post a video he can not defend.

He only defends his first hypothesis. That is just egotistical at best. He should be looking for holes in his theories before screaming from the hill tops.

(04-02-2011 03:32 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  The purpose of the video is only to make us aware and put up advance precautionary measures in case unexpected events happen.

The purpose is to create a bigger flock. Your messiah is false. He is misleading you. Please listen: look at the evidence for yourself. You are being lead astray.

Stop destructive comments. We are human beings, not animals. Choose the right words. Please act professional.

God loves you!

That is a fair request. God bless you...

Your heart is clearly in the right place, but I am saddened to see anyone doing his bidding. let him fight his own battles, then observe closely if he does.

Dutch: If you want to end the defamation, please reach out to me here or respond to my YouTube messages. We can have a discussion, privately if you like. I may have you pegged incorrectly, I will eat my words if so. For now I think you are a fear peddling pied piper for newly awakened sheep. If that is so, you should be ashamed of yourself. If not, please let me know.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
04-02-2011, 04:08 PM
(04-02-2011 03:55 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  
(04-02-2011 03:32 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  I address this to researchers, readers and members of Youtube. We are free to share our views, knowledge and discoveries but please try not to offend anyone. If you think Dutchsinse is making a mistake, you can always make a nice approach and start a healthy conversation with him.

You state that we can have a conversation. Are you sure about that? Why does he disregard this irrefutable proof and refuse to respond?? I have tried reaching out to him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He is ignoring it. You must ask yourself "why?"... And what is he afraid of?

In my opinion his information is based on facts.

Read that statement back to yourself. You are mixing opinion with facts. Don't you want to know for yourself?

(04-02-2011 03:32 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  He will never post a video he can not defend.

He only defends his first hypothesis. That is just egotistical at best. He should be looking for holes in his theories before screaming from the hill tops.

(04-02-2011 03:32 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  The purpose of the video is only to make us aware and put up advance precautionary measures in case unexpected events happen.

The purpose is to create a bigger flock. Your messiah is false. He is misleading you. Please listen: look at the evidence for yourself. You are being lead astray.

God loves you!

That is a fair request. God bless you...

Your heart is clearly in the right place, but I am saddened to see anyone doing his bidding. let him fight his own battles, then observe closely if he does.

Dutch: If you want to end the defamation, please reach out to me here or respond to my YouTube messages. We can have a discussion, privately if you like. I may have you pegged incorrectly, I will eat my words if so. For now I think you are a fear peddling pied piper for newly awakened sheep. If that is so, you should be ashamed of yourself. If not, please let me know.

I'll stand up for him, who is he?
04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
tinaluisa8 , 12gauge is a liberal in contempt of anyone who mentions God, therefore you will be silenced . Their (those type) agendas are extreme and 'zero tolerance' type (at anything in the right direction), note it, learn from it and move on, acknowledging the fact that some sheep are blinded by the god of this world (lower case g)
04-02-2011, 04:19 PM
How can you judge that my Messiah is false and leading me astray if you don't personally know my Messiah? I am a person who embrace mistakes, considerate and loving but that I can't accept. much love!

We should not depend on one man, we should depend on all of us. All of us is expandable in the cause for freedom and therefore I say stand up now and be a leader, and when all of us are leaders, we will expedite the cause of freedom.- Ninoy Aquino
04-02-2011, 04:30 PM
(04-02-2011 04:17 PM)creationist Wrote:  tinaluisa8 , 12gauge is a liberal in contempt of anyone who mentions God, therefore you will be silenced . Their (those type) agendas are extreme and 'zero tolerance' type (at anything in the right direction), note it, learn from it and move on, acknowledging the fact that some sheep are blinded by the god of this world (lower case g)

That is a false statement. I have an opposing perspective about God. My God is just not a literal interpretation from your chosen book. I can share our PMs if you like. You were welcomed here with your beliefs. You felt the need to ask if your thoughts on religion were welcomed. As I said of course you can post anything you like, but please respect those who do not subscribe to the same dogma.

I never censure. It is a strong policy here. I am also NOT a liberal.

(04-02-2011 04:19 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  How can you judge that my Messiah is false and leading me astray if you don't personally know my Messiah? I am a person who embrace mistakes, considerate and loving but that I can't accept. much love!

I was using metaphor. I hope he is not your actual messiah. If you mean that I don't know Dutch, I would postulate that I know him just as well as his flock of youtubers. None of us really know him.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
04-02-2011, 04:31 PM
(04-02-2011 04:17 PM)creationist Wrote:  tinaluisa8 , 12gauge is a liberal in contempt of anyone who mentions God, therefore you will be silenced . Their (those type) agendas are extreme and 'zero tolerance' type (at anything in the right direction), note it, learn from it and move on, acknowledging the fact that some sheep are blinded by the god of this world (lower case g)

Thank you. Acknowledged! I respect every belief. I have friends of different faith. I am not only speaking for Dutch =)

04-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Hey dutch if you're reading this, please drop by and talk shop with us high school drop outs here on this beautiful forum...I'm kidding of course so please drop on by and let's see what we can pull out this dam thing called the internet. I'm dead serious Bro!....I predicted the exact DATE of the September 2008 stock market crash, do you have ANY idea what kinda of $money$ can be made with WWW information?... I do and so should you.

so please drop by and let's talk shop have a pint and trade information.... I don't have Adsense either and I will gladly help spread any kind of truthful warning to folks...my channel isn't huge but when the message is good my friends respond and help spread it all around.

We are all on this blue globe together and if WE can help folks with weather warnings them it's time to put egos aside...I'm not saying you have an ego in fact I don't get that from you but to put it simply,we're coming at a crossroads in History and having all the information is critical to me, so regardless if you join or not, I just want to let you know that I'll still listen to your vids and respond with how I feel about your message.

Peace and Prosperity
CD
04-02-2011, 04:56 PM
(04-02-2011 04:30 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  

That is a false statement. I have an opposing perspective about God. My God is just not a literal interpretation from your chosen book. I can share our PMs if you like. You were welcomed here with your beliefs. You felt the need to ask if your thoughts on religion were welcomed. As I said of course you can post anything you like, but please respect those who do not subscribe to the same dogma.

I never censure. It is a strong policy here. I am also NOT a liberal.

(04-02-2011 04:19 PM)tinaluisa8 Wrote:  How can you judge that my Messiah is false and leading me astray if you don't personally know my Messiah? I am a person who embrace mistakes, considerate and loving but that I can't accept. much love!

I was using metaphor. I hope he is not your actual messiah. If you mean that I don't know Dutch, I would postulate that I know him just as well as his flock of youtubers. None of us really know him.

No, I am not referring to him.

04-02-2011, 06:04 PM
I agree that it's better to debate the ideas than to attack the person. If an amply rewarded celebrity places themselves inside a glass house, virtually begging for verbal abuse, with their vanity and audacity, that's one thing. Dutchsinse seems like just another well meaning conspiracy theorizing, whistle blowing soul, with modest means, although over-reacting and misinterpreting some "evidence". It's not as if anyone, can simply ask public agencies for straight answers, helpful predictions or timely warnings. Who can say they are NEVER guilty of jumping the gun? I've gleaned SOME good information from all kinds of whistle blowers, who I feel harbor erroneous ideas, without totally condemning them. My husband wonders how I can continue listening to certain characters, who I've specifically discredited before. But, he should know that I wouldn't have dealt with him for over 30 years if infalability was the criteria. If everyone waited until anything they dared to share could never be disproved, humans might never progress. Instead of driving people further into defensive mode, by attacking their motives, people can learn to respectfully help each other recognize errors, or agree to politely disagree, until truth prevails. Dutchsinse may have an attention seeking nature and might be stubborn, but I doubt he's an evil agent. 12gaugeangel revealed some interesting new evidence, by finding the airports at the center of "HAARP RINGS". The whole picture may still not be clear. We should probably save our moral outrage for TPTB?
04-02-2011, 06:23 PM
dutchsinse is what i would call "jumpy". he is a little to sure that his first thought is the correct thought, and because he is jumpy his first thought is to go to the worst case scenario and he rides it without slowing down to gauge the situation. he relies on his first instinct to often.
thank you your total charge for this psych exam is $400.00 please make your payment on the way out.

Penetrate this smoke screen I see through this selfish lie.
04-02-2011, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 06:31 PM by 12GaugeAngel.)
Heather: I agree this is misguided energy. In a perfect world we wouldn't need to waste a single second. When I see potential fraud taking place within the Truther community I scream just as loud as I did concerning 9/11 fraud. TPTB (no w yet IMO) want us confused, distracted etc. Our few hours could surely save countless hours wasted on mis/disinfo by others.

The motives thing is only coming out because he follows a certain pattern. He dismisses any opposing comment. He ignores any efforts to talk about it. I have a desire to get to the bottom of the motives. This will help all of us know who is a trustworthy source. The government IS setting up profiles on social networking sites as a distraction, a disinfo vessel. There are reports of this posted here. Search this site for air force facebook. I am also demonstrating some scientific method. I have created a hypothesis based on the empirical evidence that I have observed. I am asking him to prove that hypothesis wrong. And it's so simple, just discuss it with us.

This is not the first source of bad info that I have tried to understand. Astrolpatriot exomatrix and jcaterra and they have all either responded gracefully or receded farther into "private communities" and I would like to induce the same behavior on Dutch if he is a shill.

That said, I hope he isn't. I would much rather have Dutch on my side than be at odds.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
04-02-2011, 06:35 PM
I agree people should get respect. Deserve? Automatically? mmmm.
It's been my experience to gain respect is more the norm.
And you gain it by being honest, for one. Don't you agree? If someone lies or hides a lie from you, do they deserve your respect?

And you treat people fairly. If they return the sentiment, they would gain your respect. Are you following me so far?

If you're wrong, admit it. It takes a very secure person to admit they are mistaken. So, They get huge points on the respect scale for that admission. IMHO.
Are we agreed on three for three?

So, if someone, a peer, treats you dishonorably, can you respect them?
Most would say no, I think. I certainly wouldn't.

Well, that's how 12gaugeangel was treated by Dutch.
And that's how he treated me as well.

And judging by the over 450 comments and private messages I got on youtube from my video, he treats many people on Youtube with the same disdain. And these are regular people, like you. Like me.
They just pointed out were Dutch may be mistaken. As you said, approach without malice. He reacted by blasted them with a stinging retort. Usually including somewhere within that they were not able to understand and had a closed mind. Then he promptly blocked them from being able to reply to his remark.
Are you defending that person?
Because that is the Dutch we know and don't love.
Maybe ... I don't know .. Perhaps he has a twin? Or a clone, even?
:dodgy:

I have a strong point of contention in regards to him putting out a video he cannot defend.
If you mean with facts, corroborated and independently verified ones, then you are sadly mistaken. If you mean by coming up with a magical mystery explanation, then I have to agree with you.
But, I do find that sort of math to be in error.
Wrong + wrong = Wrong.
Course, Right + right + right = Left, so what do I know.

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
04-02-2011, 08:34 PM
You're right too 12gaugeangel. There are shills, as well as useful idiots. I read about the Airforce hiring of a new batch of agents before I found this great site. I can't always recognize a fake person from a real one. I generally err on the side of openess and trust, at times to my own dismay! It's a weird world wide web. Most of the encounters I've had with what I think were cointelpro seemed so rude, crude and overtly intimidating I can only imagine TPTB are being forced to use barely trained hacks to cover all the bases. But there were some instances of more subtle influence and reverse psychology too, where the ultimate shut down came out of left field.
04-02-2011, 10:06 PM
hey people don't engage with this person, tina bla bla...she is a FBI undercover total bs fed inpersonator!..bye by Tina
04-02-2011, 10:13 PM
please watch my latest video on the explanation of "haarp rings"

then we can discuss .. without ad hominem attack.. logical fallacies of "appeal to authority" etc..

here is the proof required to begin the honest discussion. No god involved. Just people playing god. big difference.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  2008-03.pdf (Size: 327.61 KB / Downloads: 155)
.pdf  2006-07.pdf (Size: 1.6 MB / Downloads: 198)
04-02-2011, 10:38 PM
(04-02-2011 10:13 PM)dutchsinse from youtube Wrote:  please watch my latest video on the explanation of "haarp rings"

then we can discuss .. without ad hominem attack.. logical fallacies of "appeal to authority" etc..

here is the proof required to begin the honest discussion. No god involved. Just people playing god. big difference.

more attachments

Attached File(s) Image(s)

.pdf  2009GL039669.pdf (Size: 762.5 KB / Downloads: 148)
.txt  haarp locations.txt (Size: 1.99 KB / Downloads: 213)
04-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Great!....Thanks for joining and trying to works this out...I'll have a read.
now let's see what folks think....and I guess now that you're a member we won't have to wonder if you're getting our messages or not.

Thanks for explaining and the links.
04-02-2011, 10:47 PM
(04-02-2011 10:38 PM)dutchsinse from youtube Wrote:  
(04-02-2011 10:13 PM)dutchsinse from youtube Wrote:  please watch my latest video on the explanation of "haarp rings"

more attachments

here are a LOT of additional links to show the HAARPS various capabilities.. and the additional "arrays" being used...see the attachments as well.

http://www.wtwma.com

http://www.weathermodification.com

(man made quakes) http://www.ecgs.lu/ecgs-fkpe-workshop-in...eismicity/

airforce owning the weather : http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/index.htm

navy involved too http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=21914

more in depth analysis...

http://english.cssar.cas.cn/op/mp/

http://umlcar.uml.edu/stationlist.html

http://umlcar.uml.edu/stationmap.html

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/Welcome.html

Picture of these peoples : http://vlf.stanford.edu/people

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_file...Maine.html this guy has a fantastic site !

The most important VLF (Dont know if it is true ) :
http://nova.stanford.edu/~vlf/IHY_Test/p...ansmitters

Dont know How to use it yet.. but here it is

the RAW DATA from the VLF ARRAYS!... : http://vlf.stanford.edu/vlfdata

http://nova.stanford.edu/~vlf/IHY_Test/p...ansmitters

save ALL these PDF's asap !

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/pars/pars.htm

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/buoy/

http://www.stanford.edu/~mag41/Publicati...032424.pdf

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/buoy/D...Report.pdf

http://nlpc.stanford.edu/nleht/Science/t..._jan06.pdf

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/public...008-03.pdf

http://www.stanford.edu/~mag41/Publicati...039669.pdf

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/publications/541.pdf

http://www.stanford.edu/~mag41/Publicati...021647.pdf

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/public...006-07.pdf

and there are plenty more at there website look for your self. http://www.stanford.edu/search/?q=HAARP&...sa=Search#

Attached File(s)
.txt  haarp locations 1.txt (Size: 1.28 KB / Downloads: 808)
.txt  haarp docs.txt (Size: 3.56 KB / Downloads: 545)
.txt  haarp stations.txt (Size: 1.57 KB / Downloads: 238)
.txt  digsonds.txt (Size: 203 bytes / Downloads: 151)
.doc  HAARP ELF-VLF seeking proposals.doc (Size: 42 KB / Downloads: 191)
04-02-2011, 10:50 PM
(04-02-2011 10:44 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  Great!....Thanks for joining and trying to works this out...I'll have a read.
now let's see what folks think....and I guess now that you're a member we won't have to wonder if you're getting our messages or not.

Thanks for explaining and the links.

5000+ emails this past week..

no way i get to them.. going to start putting a disclaimer below vids.. not able to reply to everyone.. send me a personal message etc. instead of a comment. or create a video RE ..that is the easiest to see and understand.

i just want EVERYONE to know.. im searching for the truth on this.. im presenting the findings AS I FIND THEM.. so.. its like watching a prolonged discovery..

frustrating.. and LOTS OF QUESTIONS UNANSWERED

but it would appear

we can go to stanford to learn HAARP and VLF weather manipulation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Why Donald Trump deserves to be president !? AdamAntium 1 1,620 06-11-2016 10:28 PM
Last Post: The Dark Informers
  BUSTED! 285,000 Shell Companies at One Address Including Two Belonging To Clinton Thinker 3 2,231 04-19-2016 05:16 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Several officers, including 11 in N.C. arrested in gov. sting that included FBI Thinker 1 1,288 05-01-2015 09:49 AM
  The US Military Is Decimating Everything In Its Path, Including Its Own Country Thinker 2 1,079 03-24-2015 05:50 PM
  Rahm Emanuel Snaps at Mental-Health Advocates: ‘You’re Gonna Respect Me! Thinker 0 1,986 03-06-2015 03:42 AM
  TSA to Arrest Anyone Charged with any Crime trying to Come or Leave – including taxes Thinker 2 3,190 02-10-2015 02:47 PM
Last Post: People4People
  What World Famous Men (including Jesus the Christ) have to say about Jews Thinker 3 1,892 01-08-2015 06:53 PM
  UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS JPMsecretagent 6 4,917 12-13-2014 02:29 AM
Shocked US Aid To Israel Leaves 181 Palestinians, Including Whole Families, Killed Since Tues People4People 1 1,376 07-14-2014 08:18 PM
Thumbs Up 1st Of 8 City Officials - Guilty 11 Felony Charges, Including Conspiracy & Corruption People4People 0 1,509 12-23-2013 01:28 PM
  Dutchsinse: Microwave pulse gave birth to typhoon razzle34dazzle 0 1,337 11-12-2013 09:49 PM
Last Post: razzle34dazzle
  Dutchsinse, OPPT,BEN FULFORD & The Mystery of The Missing Facts All$enslaves 2 1,642 10-14-2013 02:48 PM
Last Post: All$enslaves
Exclamation DUTCHSINSE - 10/12/2013 -- They offered me the world...The One People's Public Trust AdamAntium 2 1,805 10-13-2013 02:08 AM
Last Post: All$enslaves
  NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel JPMsecretagent 2 1,319 09-12-2013 06:48 PM
  on PM shortages - including the current one in Vancouver BC Canada-drutter silversurfer 0 3,957 04-25-2013 02:40 PM
Last Post: silversurfer
Information Muslim Brotherhood Has Secret Societies In 80 Nations Including The U.S. AdamAntium 0 1,436 03-06-2013 08:42 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Photo "Every Galaxy has Counterparts in Other Universes" - Including YOU ! AdamAntium 0 1,665 01-18-2013 12:58 PM
  frequency warfare in full effect? (re-posted from dutchsinse) Altair Zielite 0 1,101 12-15-2012 11:18 PM
Last Post: Altair Zielite
  Beware the Suspicious0bserver and Dutchsinse-New from Astrotometry-Must Hear silversurfer 2 2,377 12-10-2012 08:08 AM
Last Post: ohoh7
Exclamation WOW ! Alot of Elite Members resign in past 48 hours ! Including David Petraeus (CIA AdamAntium 0 2,532 11-10-2012 10:19 AM