Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How To Dig Your Underground Shelter
03-06-2015, 06:58 PM
How To Dig Your Underground Shelter
With the economy tanking and so many bad things happening all around us (the latest one being that pretty tense situation in Ukraine), a lot of people are starting to wonder if it’s time to take steps to protect themselves and their families. Should you be preparing for that “doomsday scenario” preached about by lots of survival gurus? It certainly can’t hurt.

I must admit that reading the daily news, sometimes it feels just like it was in the fifties when we were engaged in a cold war (about to turn hot and nuclear) with the Russians and people were digging fallout shelters and hoarding supplies like there was no tomorrow.

Fortunately, the day of reckoning never came, but I bet that many of those fallout shelters are still in place, waiting for their moment of fame and glory. Obviously, the worst case scenario would be an “all bets are off” nuclear war with Putin’s Russia, but there are other (and more plausible) SHTF scenarios that we should be worried about.
http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2015/0...61894.html

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Government Raid Targets Off-Grid Man’s Underground Bunker Thinker 0 2,955 07-23-2015 02:19 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Ark Two Underground Bunker: largest Private Doomsday Shelter on Earth Thinker 0 3,482 04-04-2015 08:58 PM
  Underground greenhouse for year-round gardening Thinker 0 3,126 03-02-2015 09:23 PM
Smile How to make a 100% natural survival shelter People4People 0 2,289 07-31-2013 10:25 PM
Last Post: People4People